Is Clen from research chem sites reliable?

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
Most research sites seem the sell the liquid version of clen and its much cheaper than tablet form but are these liquid Clenbuterol formulas good?

lucky1p

lucky1p

Awards
i dont know if it is any different, if anything it might be a lower dosage

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Most research sites seem the sell the liquid version of clen and its much cheaper than tablet form but are these liquid Clenbuterol formulas good?
no- the biggest thing I would worry about is correct dosing- clen doses are in micrograms (pretty decent dose for clen is 100 mcg/day), not mg's...I think everyone heard the story a couple years back about one of these idiot companies accidentally overdosing the clen- sent a bunch of people to the hospital

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
no- the biggest thing I would worry about is correct dosing- clen doses are in micrograms (pretty decent dose for clen is 100 mcg/day), not mg's...I think everyone heard the story a couple years back about one of these idiot companies accidentally overdosing the clen- sent a bunch of people to the hospital
yea I remember that story, clen must not be potent enough to kill because those bottles were WAY overdosed and I don't remember anyone dying.. Most sites sell it in a 30 or 60 ml bottle at 100 micrograms per ml. So you think the dosing in there clen isn't accurate most of the time, that sucks cause the tabs are expensive where I saw them.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Take it from a vet with this stuff...

Clen degrades over time in solution and you don't know how long it was on the shelf at the supplier. Treat every batch like its own animal. Start low but honestly if it feels to low you might end up at "150mcg" or more if it was on the shelf too long or underdosed to begin with but never assume so because it could be over... Most sites will be in the ballpark though.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
yep what they said....9 times out of 10 its waaaaaaay underdosed, sometimes overdosed, and NEVER accurately dosed.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
There are sites that I have used and known others to use for 3-4 years now and always been right on, never any problems.

You guys just need to be better connected.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
There are sites that I have used and known others to use for 3-4 years now and always been right on, never any problems.

exactly..from where i get my **** its always top knotch and does the job

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I don't want to piss and moan about who is good and who isn't but I bet I can name nearly every research company that has operated over the last 8 years or so and I am confident I know the 3-4 major sites around now. The one that is most closely connected to this site (think between the lines) is one of the ones I am directly saying has had varying quality levels BUT I give them the caveat of it being unintentional due to aquatic degradation of clen.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
You have to trust the guy you are dealing with. I would never trust someone I had never dealt with before. That said, there are 1 or 2 I do trust.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards

I know most if not all of the major ones right now but ive only ordered from one and what I ordered was torem and it was legit but I was wondering if the clen in liquid form most chem sites sell is good. It seems its decent but usually underdosed from what you guys are telling me.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It seems its decent but usually underdosed from what you guys are telling me.
underdosed, overdosed whatever, start with what should be 10mcg from their conversion (so .1ml from most of them) morning 1, if you don't feel like hell morning 2 do .2ml again and evening 2 do .1ml, then each day bump morning + nite by .1ml both stopping and staying at the same dose for 2-3 days if you get any of the jitters/cramping or other sides until the sides pass, then begin adding again. Do it this way first time you open a bottle, then assuming you only run it 2 weeks you should have plenty left in the bottle, so the next time out of that same bottle you can start at 10mcg below where you first hit sides.

Heracles25

Heracles25

Awards
My best friend has used Clen from a certain site 3x with great results.