Is 20/20/20/20 Nolvadex enough ?

20/20/20/20 enough ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) by Anthony Roberts

This guy says 20mg is all you need, even though the most common dosage is 40/40/20/20. I'd just like to know because I'm about to place an order and I could save a lot of money on shipping if I know how much I'll really need in the future.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adding in the aromasin/HCG (which I don't see a reason for using as part of a PCT) will cost way more than 280mg of Nolva.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Adding in the aromasin/HCG (which I don't see a reason for using as part of a PCT) will cost way more than 280mg of Nolva.

forget about that other stuff, I'm only paying attention to the Nolva part. Do you think that's enough to stop gyno from occurring.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
forget about that other stuff, I'm only paying attention to the Nolva part. Do you think that's enough to stop gyno from occurring.
The other stuff is in there because they help with estro control and HPTA restoration. You can't only use one part of protocol and expect to get ideal results.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
To stop gyno from occurring? Frankly I am not as concerned in PCT about gyno as I am when on cycle. I don't think that is enough personally. But you have to understand what would happen if you did use that dosage. You would be completely fine and still recover, but you would recover that much slower. When one bottle is going to get you through a typical 40/30/20/20 or something similar why not use it? It isn't like you are going to try and save 1/3 of the bottle for next time, the stuff is only like $20.

Lets not forget something else here and I feel this is the most important part. Look who is writing the article. What a joke. I can't believe that he actually acts as though he is an expert! If you knew the things I knew about this guy you would laugh and never listen to another word that he said.

Me--->:nutkick: <---Anthony Roberts

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I voted yes too. I think a lot of the time Nolvs is overdosed. Some say that is because you want to get it built up in your body quickly. I am not sure it is wise to do that though. Best way to settle this is have someone run this as a PCT with blood tests. That's really the only way to know for sure ...

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I voted yes also. Mainly because of dinoiii's articales on a clinicans view of pct in which he states that 40mgs of nolva is "way to much". Over on the LBforums I've seen him give guys advise on running lower doses of nolva for pct.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
anthony roberts?

I was reading up on another forum (googled a product), and he seemed very immature on the forum talking about another research company.

That's the vibe i got from him

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
anthony roberts?

I was reading up on another forum (googled a product), and he seemed very immature on the forum talking about another research company.

That's the vibe i got from him
Unbelievably immature. I don't want to be unprofessional but I realllly am itching to post this thread I saw on him a while back showing all of the lies he put out. It was quite funny. One of them was him saying he played semi pro rugby or something and it turned out he was on his college club team that didn't even travel lol.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Unbelievably immature. I don't want to be unprofessional but I realllly am itching to post this thread I saw on him a while back showing all of the lies he put out. It was quite funny. One of them was him saying he played semi pro rugby or something and it turned out he was on his college club team that didn't even travel lol.
it was at the forum where he was trying to go after a c1 rep talking about bunk nolva, and the other guy was like "oh god why do you have to start this sh!t over and over again"

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha,ha post it dude! People are so naive sometimes it amazes me the kind of crap info they'll take as truth without question!

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
So I'm going to order 1200 mg of Tamoxifen that I'll split between two separate PCT's, hope I don't grow any ***** tits.

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
So I'm going to order 1200 mg of Tamoxifen that I'll split between two separate PCT's, hope I don't grow any ***** tits.

Honestly, If you are that worried about Gyno.. Don't take hormones.

Just eat more and lift weights.

I wouldn't dare adventure onto my first cycle if I wasn't completely content with my decision. I suggest you reflect and make sure this what you want to do. Because if you do get Gyno, its only your fault.

V

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I actually like the 20 mg a day PCT but I would run it for 6 weeks. The 40/40/20/20 or the like is pretty well necessary for a four week PCT. Remember that Nolvadex has a “half life” of around 5 to 6 days. The first week you’re really building up a constant level. (such as it is, the decay pattern is hard to plot and it only evens out so much) I know several people that run 20/20/20/20 and do fine but why not add the extra two weeks?

Another thing you can do here is run the 6 X 20 but start the PCT course early, in other words overlap the first week of your PCT with the last week of your cycle (or clearance time) That way you not waiting for the Nolvadex to build up.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) by Anthony Roberts

This guy says 20mg is all you need, even though the most common dosage is 40/40/20/20. I'd just like to know because I'm about to place an order and I could save a lot of money on shipping if I know how much I'll really need in the future.
The correct answer here is that you need to be keeping an extra bottle on hand anyways. If you do ever have a problem it is too late to be ordering it then. I would keep a 6 week supply on hand myself. (if gyno shows up your going to need to treat it.)

bedawgs

Awards
Can somone that has used the liquid nolva tell me about sides and what it does while on it,im a newbie,so would apperciate the advice of what to expect.

UK11

UK11

Awards
Really depends on what's being run imho. If hcg if ran through the cycle that should be fine, i'd rather do 20,20,20,20,10,10 however.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
If you've ever gotten "real" tamoxifen, like boxed and pilled. If you read the paper that comes in it it says "20mgs a day given on the first, second, 3-4-5 days of the montly cycle...doctor may increase dosage to 40mg-80mg if further treatment is neccessary."

So in strict usage the dosage start is 20mgs.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Anthony Roberts is one of the biggest POS I have ever had the displeasure of chatting with on the forums, but alot of the articles he "wrote" were taken from good sources. I do not think that 20 mg of Tamox is necessary, except for emergencies, (sudden gyno) and even then only for a very short time before tapering down. For most people, 20 mg should work well, with minimum sides. My .02.

All of the above posts are very good.

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely listen to dinoiii's opinions more than anybody else in this board.

I voted yes also. Mainly because of dinoiii's articales on a clinicans view of pct in which he states that 40mgs of nolva is "way to much". Over on the LBforums I've seen him give guys advise on running lower doses of nolva for pct.