Ironhands negativity free arm growth for Jesus bodybuilding questions and answers thr

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Aaah that will be why his biceps were crap. If only you were around to unleash your knowledge.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Aaah that will be why his biceps were crap. If only you were around to unleash your knowledge.
Imo Franco had decent arms, considering his height, but nowhere near Arnold's size though (Arnold had 22'' arms, Franco 18'')

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Imo Franco had decent arms, considering his height, but nowhere near Arnold's size though (Arnold had 22'' arms, Franco 18'')
As I recall, Arthur Jones measured a bunch of bodybuilders’ arms, the biggest of which was 19 3/8 inches. That wasn’t even Arnold’s. Not likely his were actually 22.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As I recall, Arthur Jones measured a bunch of bodybuilders’ arms, the biggest of which was 19 3/8 inches. That wasn’t even Arnold’s. Not likely his were actually 22.
Arnold at his Peak was infact 22". Hulk Hogan measured in at 24". But the world record is Moustafa Ismail a gas station attendant in Southborough who's biceps come in at 31"

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
31"arms holy crap this dude is a god, no homo. Must feel great to have such exceptional arm development, no homo, On second thought this guy ranks ahead of god himself IMO. If he shaved his arms they'd look like Tom Platz legs on modern day special steroids. Once again, no homo. Good to see you Iron hands.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
I rather have 22'' real arms like Arnold, then 31'' of synthol, srs

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Nah, ironhands has been able to build 19 inches all natural. He refuses to show them but if he says so it has to be true.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
This is true, it's not about me, and yes i know Arnold cheated with steroids

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is true, it's not about me, and yes i know Arnold cheated with steroids
Cheated in a competition where 100% of all competitors were using the exactly the same drugs available at the time.
This cheater word you keep using has got to be rethought. All these cheaters can’t be that despicable to you since you’ve followed all their careers and know so much about them.
These threads remind me of all the idiots that subscribe to Generation Iron’s Facebook page, and every single post GI puts up, 100s of stupid ass comments “uh ya, duh, of course, since he does all dem steroids, that’s why he looks like that” Well, No,he’s just better than you. Better genetics, better work ethic, better everything..
And yes. This is bodybuilding, we’ve been using steroids pretty much since the beginning of it.
It’s a sport where if you tested every single athlete at a local NPC competition, every single competitor would test positive for ped’s.
Screaming natty at a drug filled sport and industry just seems like those anti-establishment non-conformist trench coat kids in high school that tried so hard to be anything but like everyone else. Even if it made their life miserable and everything more difficult, at least they weren’t like everyone else. I just don’t get it.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cheated in a competition where 100% of all competitors were using the exactly the same drugs available at the time.
This cheater word you keep using has got to be rethought. All these cheaters can’t be that despicable to you since you’ve followed all their careers and know so much about them.
These threads remind me of all the idiots that subscribe to Generation Iron’s Facebook page, and every single post GI puts up, 100s of stupid ass comments “uh ya, duh, of course, since he does all dem steroids, that’s why he looks like that” Well, No,he’s just better than you. Better genetics, better work ethic, better everything..
And yes. This is bodybuilding, we’ve been using steroids pretty much since the beginning of it.
It’s a sport where if you tested every single athlete at a local NPC competition, every single competitor would test positive for ped’s.
Screaming natty at a drug filled sport and industry just seems like those anti-establishment non-conformist trench coat kids in high school that tried so hard to be anything but like everyone else. Even if it made their life miserable and everything more difficult, at least they weren’t like everyone else. I just don’t get it.
I don't get it either. For me going to the gym natty, is like going to a Rave without taking ecstasy, not gonna happen. :)

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ironhands, has taken the community by storm! Lol!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't get it either. For me going to the gym natty, is like going to a Rave without taking ecstasy, not gonna happen. :)
Worse yet, GOING to the rave and then shitting on everyone for using ecstasy with a T-shirt that says “Drug Free”
Maybe just go somewhere else where 99% of everyone isn’t using drugs if you hate drugs so much. Just a thought. Seems stubborn and cunty like he wants to be the antihero so bad.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Worse yet, GOING to the rave and then shitting on everyone for using ecstasy with a T-shirt that says “Drug Free”
Maybe just go somewhere else where 99% of everyone isn’t using drugs if you hate drugs so much. Just a thought. Seems stubborn and cunty like he wants to be the antihero so bad.
That’s exactly it. I don’t get his purpose of posting here. All he does is pass judgement and push his morals and beliefs on everyone. Yet when he is asked any questions or backed into a corner his only responses are relax, it’s not about me, or he simple ignores it and continues his rants. It’s obviously an attention seeking thing, but damn the guy never gets tired of it.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahahaha! That was a good one!
Lets open a gym for natties!
-DB's up to 50lbs
-full of smith machines and no plates above 20lbs (because they cant carry bigger ones -or stick em on the bar)
-no mirrors, because nothing to see
-creatine vending machine at the entrance

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hahahaha! That was a good one!
Lets open a gym for natties!
-DB's up to 50lbs
-full of smith machines and no plates above 20lbs (because they cant carry bigger ones -or stick em on the bar)
-no mirrors, because nothing to see
-creatine vending machine at the entrance
U.S. has them! Planet Fitness!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He would probably get free hugs at the rave, out of pity, LOL.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
this is too much to read, guys take it easy please

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
@ironhands do you squeeze tricep kickbacks at the top for maximum muscles in the arm?

stock28

Awards
  • Established
They have put more mass on my arms then weighted dips, close grip presses and skull crushers. Those exercises are just dumb.
#1setofkickbacksonly
No, you’re wrong triceps require 30 sets. It’s biceps that only require one set. No wonder your arms are so small.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
yeah but idk if that exercise would be good for me though (tightmaster)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah but idk if that exercise would be good for me though (tightmaster)
It depends on penis size. Penis too long = crushed doing tighmaster. I had to remove surgically a piece of my penis, before I could use it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mrs. Gimpy! General Chat 13