Ironhands negativity free arm growth for Jesus bodybuilding questions and answers thr

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Well what do I need for that?
for triceps so do a warm up set of seated 2 arm dumbell extensions then, grab a much heavier dumbell and go all out for high reps, at least 20 reps, and get stronger on each workout, try to rep that dumbell for 100 reps at some point, then do a set of Gironda dips for as many reps as you can do, then finish off with kickbacks for at least 20 reps

stock28

Awards
  • Established
So biceps I only need to do 8 total reps and tris I need to do several sets totaling over 160 reps?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also gironda dips were to focus mainly on pecs.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn I’m a certified trainer and everything and no one ever talked about this stuff. Always talked about periodization and progressive overloading and ****. Damn I’m learning so much. 1 set a week for massive bis and 160 reps for tris. Time to curl for the girls

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn I’m a certified trainer and everything and no one ever talked about this stuff. Always talked about periodization and progressive overloading and ****. Damn I’m learning so much. 1 set a week for massive bis and 160 reps for tris. Time to curl for the girls

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jesus isn’t blessing your arm growth bro.
Steroids aren’t Christ approved at all.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I figured, doing reps for Kali is better for legs and arms. Its 8 times more effective than Jesus reps.

Optimal form is to stick the tongue out while curling.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for triceps so do a warm up set of seated 2 arm dumbell extensions then, grab a much heavier dumbell and go all out for high reps, at least 20 reps, and get stronger on each workout, try to rep that dumbell for 100 reps at some point, then do a set of Gironda dips for as many reps as you can do, then finish off with kickbacks for at least 20 reps
That is literally a shoulder killer. I mean, look at it! That can't be healthy!

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Everything!
The key to getting bigger is to get stronger, if you bench 405 lbs and somehow you manage to get much stronger to the point you're benching 495 lbs (5 plates on each side) I guarantee not only your pectoral muscles will be bigger, but your entire upper body will be bigger

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The key to getting bigger is to get stronger, if you bench 405 lbs and somehow you manage to get much stronger to the point you're benching 495 lbs (5 plates on each side) I guarantee not only your pectoral muscles will be bigger, but your entire upper body will be bigger
Okay, will do. Only 5 plates each side? What should I do with my other arm?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So is one of your "secrets" progressive resistance?

stock28

Awards
  • Established
You should write a book on this **** and share your knowledge with everyone. This is groundbreaking.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love how you really explain the science too. You bench 405 then "somehow you manage to get much stronger" so that you can bench 495.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love how you really explain the science too. You bench 405 then "somehow you manage to get much stronger" so that you can bench 495.
Without using AAS, that’s the secret.
I see tons of natties benching 495.

It’s just hard work. No gimmicks, no BS, just dedication and putting 100lbs on your bench with tenacity and discipline. All you’ll ever need.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Come on give the guy a break. He guaranteed me I’ll be bigger if I can just add 90 pounds to my bench. I’m going to do it and see how big I can get.
Well screw you, I'm leap froging your ass and adding 180.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This heavy azz bench advise is not for me. I want to look strong -not be strong.
Besides, at 51yo I hardly break any records -but easily bones.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This heavy azz bench advise is not for me. I want to look strong -not be strong.
I say I don’t care if I’m strong, but much like a natty, I want to be better than everyone else, and I want them to know it. so as much as I try to just look bigger and leaner than every scumbag that gets in my way at the gym, I still try to lift more too.
But my ego is damn near dead by now. 140lb 19 year olds are always looking at what I’m lifting being 100lbs bigger than them and I don’t want to let them down too badly. As long as I’m inclining 4 plates minimum, they will keep chasing me, always going home to eat 1400cals a day and spending their gym time maxing on bench 1 set and the next hour on pulley curls, same workout 4 days a week.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I say I don’t care if I’m strong, but much like a natty, I want to be better than everyone else, and I want them to know it. so as much as I try to just look bigger and leaner than every scumbag that gets in my way at the gym, I still try to lift more too.
But my ego is damn near dead by now. 140lb 19 year olds are always looking at what I’m lifting being 100lbs bigger than them and I don’t want to let them down too badly. As long as I’m inclining 4 plates minimum, they will keep chasing me, always going home to eat 1400cals a day and spending their gym time maxing on bench 1 set and the next hour on pulley curls, same workout 4 days a week.
Yep, same in my gym. Everyone else is curling. LOL

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Without using AAS, that’s the secret.
I see tons of natties benching 495.

It’s just hard work. No gimmicks, no BS, just dedication and putting 100lbs on your bench with tenacity and discipline. All you’ll ever need.
I prefer natty training, but some people take drugs and stuff, but my advice is for everyone. For years I wanted to keep my secrets to myself, but not anymore, idc anymore, I'm willing to share now

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
I also recommend high reps for bodybuilders. My advice for natty bodybuilders is never go lower than 5 reps and don't be afraid of high reps, I'm not just talking about 15-25 reps, I'm talking about up to 300 reps. For enhanced bodybuilders, I'd say don't do less than 10 reps and do not be afraid of high reps, up to 300 reps

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
4 plates on each side?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also recommend high reps for bodybuilders. My advice for natty bodybuilders is never go lower than 5 reps and don't be afraid of high reps, I'm not just talking about 15-25 reps, I'm talking about up to 300 reps. For enhanced bodybuilders, I'd say don't do less than 10 reps and do not be afraid of high reps, up to 300 reps
300? That would be like, well, fapping.
Never did something like that, besides 400+ reps once, for a challenge here on AM. DB floor extensions.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
300? That would be like, well, fapping.
Never did something like that, besides 400+ reps once, for a challenge here on AM. DB floor extensions.
High reps work, it's one of the best kept secrets, Franco Columbu was pound for pound probably the strongest pro bodybuilder ever, and he believed in high reps, yeah he would do low reps too, but he was never afraid of high rep work

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
High reps work, it's one of the best kept secrets, Franco Columbu was pound for pound probably the strongest pro bodybuilder ever, and he believed in high reps, yeah he would do low reps too, but he was never afraid of high rep work
But he did one set of 8 hammer curls for his biceps though right? Wait hang on, 10 because he is enhanced. No more.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mrs. Gimpy! General Chat 13