Ipamorelin/CJC no DAC nasal spray

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Hi All,

Long time no post! I recently inherited a bottle of this stuff (Purerawz version) from a friend who had an allergic reaction to it. I was suspicious about whether or not it would work at all, but after 5 days the effects are noticeable enough to know that it's definitely not a placebo (gained 2-3lbs of glycogen bloat or whatever you would call it).

I can't compare to the same dose pinned as the closest I've tried is an equivalent dose of ghrp 2/6/sermorelin (200mcg total), but I was half expecting it to do literally nothing, so I'm pretty happy to have gotten this lil gift.

However, I'm a little confused by the expiry date on the bottle. It says it's good until 2026. My confusion here is that reconstituted peptides have such shirt lifespans in bac water, how could they have such a long span in the intranasal solution? I can only really think of three possibilities here:

1. The exp date is BS and should be much shorter

2. Reconstituted peptides have a way longer lifespan than most people think (seems unlikely as I could swear the ghrp/sermorelin was losing potency by the end, although I still used it for longer than most people would think, like 3 months I believe)

3. The intranasal solution somehow keeps peptides stable for years rather than weeks. If this is true, what exactly are they using that's so stable?

There may be a bit of all three of these things in play, but I wanted to consult the experts here. Thanks!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
placebo maybe?> srs answer.

it's possible you know...

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
placebo maybe?> srs answer.

it's possible you know...
Not sure it is really possible, because of the weight gain. There have been effects that could easily be placebo like better sleep (but for a week, so could easily be placebo) but I don't think putting on that much weight right on cue could be placebo.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there anything else in the solution keeping it stable? OTC nasal sprays have a pretty long shelf life.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything else in the solution keeping it stable? OTC nasal sprays have a pretty long shelf life.
It seems like there has to be, although I have no idea how they could keep peptides stable for that long. I'm using it all within the next 3-4 months so I won't be testing the longevity, but I am curious. Now that you bring it up, I'll just contact Purerawz about it and see what they say

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Contacted Purerawz, but even though I purposely made no indication of consumption or use in any way, they were unable to provide any info due to legal concerns, which is valid. I guess this'll just stay in the mystery pile 😅

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The exp. date is 100% pulled our of their raw asses. Not a chance in hell they did the proper testing to ascertain the long-term stability.

That being said peps, at least the short chain ghrp2/6 are NOT sensitive at all. At the end of three months not "feeling" them the same is because you are used to them. The lack of side effects is not an indication the product has "spoiled" or reduced potency. The best example of this is clen. Folks used to associate the side effects stopping as the drug not working, hence the 2 on 2 off cycles that were so popular. Totally wrong. The drug is still working even if your hands are no longer shaking.

Heck even pharma GH taken at a normal replacement dose, say 1-3iu(about the best you are going to get from peps) run that for three months and it will no longer be that noticeable but rest assured it's still doing what it does.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
The exp. date is 100% pulled our of their raw asses. Not a chance in hell they did the proper testing to ascertain the long-term stability.

That being said peps, at least the short chain ghrp2/6 are NOT sensitive at all. At the end of three months not "feeling" them the same is because you are used to them. The lack of side effects is not an indication the product has "spoiled" or reduced potency. The best example of this is clen. Folks used to associate the side effects stopping as the drug not working, hence the 2 on 2 off cycles that were so popular. Totally wrong. The drug is still working even if your hands are no longer shaking.

Heck even pharma GH taken at a normal replacement dose, say 1-3iu(about the best you are going to get from peps) run that for three months and it will no longer be that noticeable but rest assured it's still doing what it does.

Good to know, thanks! Yeah I wasn't sure 100 percent but did seem to get less of a noticeable effect on sleep quality and recovery towards the end of the sermorelin/2/6 run. I've never been one to take large doses though, as I'm after sleep and recovery benefits and nothing else. I was doing 200mcg of that (Viking 1 stack), 6-7x per week (5-6 days in, 1-2 off, with an additional post workout 1-2x per week.

That said, I also read on another forum that 2 stays good for a very long time, but 6 a little less, and sermorelin even less, so that could have easily contributed to me 'feeling like it was losing potency' even if it wasn't true

This one states that each nasal spray is 200mcg so I'm doing a similar protocol. It doesn't say when it was manufactured but timing would leave me thinking it's exactly 3 years before the exp date which makes it 7 months old already. Between that and the nasal dosing I was not particularly confident it would do anything at all. So far, though, everything is on track esp the immediate weight gain that I mentioned. How much of the 200mcg is actually getting into me, and is the cjc actually getting through at all? No idea. But given the fact that this was free for me, I'm happy with it so far.