anyone hear of this CJC-1295 With DAC + Ipamorelin + GHRP-2 Blend

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been debating about adding a GH or type "supplement" to my trt blast and cruise

I have looked into mk677, but the hunger issues worry me
'
I am ideally looking for something affordable ( aren't we all). something i only have to take one time a day, maybe two max. The other thing is that a couple peptides i have read up on you have to take like 1 hour befroe eating then wait an hour to eat. Not sure how to feed the muscles on taht.

From some sources seems 3iu of gh per day can be had for like $3 and IH or $6-9 a day.

I do not plan to use IGF or Insulin while on it.

I likley will be on it for a blast and cruise as my undestanding is you can be on GH continuously or rather long cycles like 20 weeks.

Cruises are often 150mg test a week doctor trt

Cycles ore 14-16 weeks and my next one most likley will be

LGD 11mg day Weeks 1-7
650 test e or c per week Weeks 1-16
500 eq weeks 1-16
300 deca/npp blend 50/50 Weeks 1-10 or possibly shift this one around. Mostly using for lubrication of joints
30mg of dianabol final 4 weeks now i could use this as a kicker and lgd as a finisher

The peptide would be the entire cycle and likely start a couple weeks before the cycle and last the last cruise if you can use long term i might use for the next cycle as well.

A main question is that outside of GH is the bang worth the buck? And if i do Gh is 2 iu bang worth the buck. I am not competing.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Cjc dac is pretty good at 2mg a week or more. So 2mg is around $30, x16 weeks =$480 you would probably get more out of igf lr3 at 50mcg a day 3 weeks on 1 week off and repeat. And if gh is $1 per iu I wouldn't trust it. It very well could be fine but I wouldn't trust it.

I do have a question about your 11mg of lgd.

You wouldn't take 11mg of dbol or Winny right? Of course not, because the dose is too low and it's not really going to do anything.

Well mg vs mg dbol and Winny are stronger then lgd. So what are you expecting out of 11mg lgd, I know a couple females using 10mg of lgd. Start at 20-30 or pick a different compound

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interested also ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The cjc with dac and mk677 combo is what your looking for if your trying to get "comparable" to gh research test results. Pretty much all peptides can be stacked, the hunger from mk677 is not a guarantee, but if the hunger is uncontrollable then it's simple, stop researching mk677 and replace it with something else. Ipam comes to mind.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cjc dac is pretty good at 2mg a week or more. So 2mg is around $30, x16 weeks =$480 you would probably get more out of igf lr3 at 50mcg a day 3 weeks on 1 week off and repeat. And if gh is $1 per iu I wouldn't trust it. It very well could be fine but I wouldn't trust it.

I do have a question about your 11mg of lgd.

You wouldn't take 11mg of dbol or Winny right? Of course not, because the dose is too low and it's not really going to do anything.

Well mg vs mg dbol and Winny are stronger then lgd. So what are you expecting out of 11mg lgd, I know a couple females using 10mg of lgd. Start at 20-30 or pick a different compound
Thanks. So what kind of dose on 2mg a week of cjc dad is that a per day? twice a day?

That is a good piont about LGD now i have ran LGD one time before i ran any anabolics or trt and at 10 a day i make some gains. Now gratned i was not as used to the steroid gains at that time. Seems much of what i had seen just has people takign 10-15 mg a day lgd but since i ran it 2 times now likely i would be better at 20-30mg per say of it.

I did the iu price wrong. The HGH was was like 100iu for like $250-280. I think the lowest i had seen it from a place that seems to have good gear is like $200 so $2 and iu but it is those generic "green tops" or such. its not like a genotropin or any of those name brands.

I need to check up on that igf lr3 to see how to take it. Is it like insulin as i am trying to avoid getting into that stuff.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

And I probably should have mentioned this with my post, code "smont" will save you 15% off your total price at checkout
thanks for the code man. I was looking around for this. IS the dac one you would reccomend of the ones they sell as bang for buck without gettin into the igf stuff? They have so damn many.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's still a good price on HGH

I with you on all the DAC and GHRP products, we need a break down on each one ???

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks. So what kind of dose on 2mg a week of cjc dad is that a per day? twice a day?

That is a good piont about LGD now i have ran LGD one time before i ran any anabolics or trt and at 10 a day i make some gains. Now gratned i was not as used to the steroid gains at that time. Seems much of what i had seen just has people takign 10-15 mg a day lgd but since i ran it 2 times now likely i would be better at 20-30mg per say of it.

I did the iu price wrong. The HGH was was like 100iu for like $250-280. I think the lowest i had seen it from a place that seems to have good gear is like $200 so $2 and iu but it is those generic "green tops" or such. its not like a genotropin or any of those name brands.

I need to check up on that igf lr3 to see how to take it. Is it like insulin as i am trying to avoid getting into that stuff.
As a rep I can't really recommend anything on how to use these products because technically these products are not for human consumption. But all the information you're looking for can be found on these forums. I will say that the reason many research with cjc dac over the no dac is because the "dac" version has a long half life and only needs to be researched a few time a week vs. A few times per day. If you through the anabolics section there's a lot of information on mk677/cjc with dac combo and you can find plenty of igf lr3 info there as well.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's still a good price on HGH

I with you on all the DAC and GHRP products, we need a break down on each one ???
Are you asking what each one does? I can talk about what the literature tells us about such products and what there typically used for " for entertainment purposes only of course"

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you asking what each one does? I can talk about what the literature tells us about such products and what there typically used for " for entertainment purposes only of course"
Yes and the difference between the many variations, a like to a good article would be nice ?????

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes and the difference between the many variations, a like to a good article would be nice ?????
When I get home tonight il see what I got kicking around, at bare minimum I will link some read material on this subject. I don't believe I have came across much that compares them in a single article but there's enough info out there that I can probably put something together.

Il get back to you on this for sure. I've been working on gathering information so I can post more about peptides so I will probably start another thread and link it here.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When I get home tonight il see what I got kicking around, at bare minimum I will link some read material on this subject. I don't believe I have came across much that compares them in a single article but there's enough info out there that I can probably put something together.

Il get back to you on this for sure. I've been working on gathering information so I can post more about peptides so I will probably start another thread and link it here.
Perfect Thank you!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The CJC with Dac and MK 677 are a very good combo added to TRT.
I’ve tried it at cjc dac 2.5 mg a week and
mk 677 at only 12.5 mg a day 5 days on 2 days off. Felt great, and only had hunger issues the first 2 weeks, and then went back to normal for the rest of the 5 months I ran them, helped with joints, kept my strength up after I had ran a cycle, and I had no bloat or blood sugar issues, but I took SNS Glycophase. I think I was running pretty low doses, but hey it did what I needed.
I’m getting ready to add HGH to my TRT or I would do that combo again, because definitely worth it for me.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I highly recommend most guys to try it out, definitely worth it in my book. I think especially if over 35 years old.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I highly recommend most guys to try it out, definitely worth it in my book. I think especially if over 35 years old.
Would you (or others) recommend this for natties? I've seen posts that have led me to believe that without anabolics of some type that using CJC w DAC and MK677 won't add any notable benefits. I may be confusing/conflating this with HGH, so excuse me if I am misremembering, but curious what you guys think.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've only tried with TRT, so I'm not sure if there is any difference. But this combo has shown to increase IGF 1, and I've seen other's blood work that showed this, so I would assume this would be the same for those not on AAS. Also my TRT just replaces my low test and brings it back up to where I was in my twenties. And I've only taken it off cycle not on, if that helps. So never taken when my test is supraphysiological, like it is on cycle.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, remember this isn't going to give AAS type results just like HGH isn't, unless very high dose, but very similar to HGH in that it increases IGF 1. Obviously HGH is better, but this is probably one of the next best combos. I've never tried any of the other growth hormone peptides, in all fairness, so I can't really comment on those.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The CJC with Dac and MK 677 are a very good combo added to TRT.
I’ve tried it at cjc dac 2.5 mg a week and
mk 677 at only 12.5 mg a day 5 days on 2 days off. Felt great, and only had hunger issues the first 2 weeks, and then went back to normal for the rest of the 5 months I ran them, helped with joints, kept my strength up after I had ran a cycle, and I had no bloat or blood sugar issues, but I took SNS Glycophase. I think I was running pretty low doses, but hey it did what I needed.
I’m getting ready to add HGH to my TRT or I would do that combo again, because definitely worth it for me.
I am looking forward to your thoughts on HGH once you start!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

This should give you some good reading, if you scroll down it will take you to more articles and every article you open has a link to more articles.

There's some interesting points of how a single injection increases gh from 2-10x for about 6 days and increased igf 1.5-3x for 9-11 days making bi weekly administration popular. Doses of 30-60mcg/kg so if your a 200lb man at 10% bf your about 180lbs lean mass. That's a dose of 2.4-4.8mg per week.

The reason I point out lbm is because the bigger you are the bigger the dose you need the smaller the lower. But if your 220 and a lard ass you might still only need the dose of a 160lb test tube if you get what I'm saying. This is mentioned in another study but obviously I've inserted my choices of words lol. Average size test tube of average build for test tube that exercises is looking at about 2mg a week to start researching. As you see it can get pricy if your a bigger guy, insert mk677 into the same test tube.

When I have a little more time on my hand il start a thread on cjc and some other peptides.

scuncknuts

Awards
Mk677 and cjc dac + ipam is more for bulking.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bulking is actually abad choice of words. All peptides with the exception of frag are better for building muscle then they are at loosing fat.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No peptide can match real gh for fat loss, but personally, I think high dose injectable l Carnitine is better then gh for fat loss. I'm making that judgement on the carnitine observation of a few friends so take that with a grain of salt. But even with lower doses of carnitine, 300-400mg pre workout I've noticed good fat loss as well. I've personally only gone up to 900 Carnitine and it was short lived

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No peptide can match real gh for fat loss, but personally, I think high dose injectable l Carnitine is better then gh for fat loss. I'm making that judgement on the carnitine observation of a few friends so take that with a grain of salt. But even with lower doses of carnitine, 300-400mg pre workout I've noticed good fat loss as well. I've personally only gone up to 900 Carnitine and it was short lived
do rats usually use carinitine daily?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
do rats usually use carinitine daily?
Carnitine is not a research chem, it's a amino acid. It's 100% legal from every angle as far as I know. The reason we choose the injectable is because orally it's like 5% effective or something like that.

Carnitine is best taken daily, preferably pre workout and you wanna get some fast acting carbs in shortly after using it's (intra workout carbs is perfect)
You can probably get away with using it 4-5x week but daily is the way to go. Unfortunately maresearchchems dosent carry Carnitine so I can't help with that search. I do personally like Carnitine and I have no ties to any company that sells it.
I like 300mg a day but I got friends using 1200mg a day and I know someone who's used up to 3000mg a day. Take that for what it's worth.

In all reality, you cycle is already pretty hefty on the gear, there's only so much muscle that can be built in a given time so don't go crazy trying to stack 50million peptides or GH or Carnitine with that because again. You can only build so much muscle at a time. You got plenty of gear, if you wanna throw in GH or a peptide cool, Carnitine kinda makes everything work better too. But your going to be a god damn pin cushion homie lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the link!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the link!

These are on hexaralin which to my understanding is supposed to be very powerful in the peptide family of things, I don't know a lot about hex but I'm working on it is well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

These are on hexaralin which to my understanding is supposed to be very powerful in the peptide family of things, I don't know a lot about hex but I'm working on it is well.
I might understand about half of what I read here. ??????

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I might understand about half of what I read here. ??????
I know lol, that's why I wanna gather a bunch of info and start a thread where I can dumb it down a little and just get the information that's useful to us.

I had to read that like 7 times to understand it lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know lol, that's why I wanna gather a bunch of info and start a thread where I can dumb it down a little and just get the information that's useful to us.

I had to read that like 7 times to understand it lol
I defiantly need the Dumbed Down Version !!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Getting Swole for Dummies by Smont.
I'm kinda a dummy myself, that's why it's taking me so long, I gotta read everything a million times, then rewrite it down into something easier to understand, then I gotta double check the meanings of certain medical terms to make sure I'm replacing those words with dummy words that still make sense. Then I pass it off to my girlfriend so she can read it and tell me if it's easily understandable lol.

My head hurts, this is the crap I do between dinner and bedtime.

Such a loser....🤷

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Carnitine is not a research chem, it's a amino acid. It's 100% legal from every angle as far as I know. The reason we choose the injectable is because orally it's like 5% effective or something like that.

Carnitine is best taken daily, preferably pre workout and you wanna get some fast acting carbs in shortly after using it's (intra workout carbs is perfect)
You can probably get away with using it 4-5x week but daily is the way to go. Unfortunately maresearchchems dosent carry Carnitine so I can't help with that search. I do personally like Carnitine and I have no ties to any company that sells it.
I like 300mg a day but I got friends using 1200mg a day and I know someone who's used up to 3000mg a day. Take that for what it's worth.

In all reality, you cycle is already pretty hefty on the gear, there's only so much muscle that can be built in a given time so don't go crazy trying to stack 50million peptides or GH or Carnitine with that because again. You can only build so much muscle at a time. You got plenty of gear, if you wanna throw in GH or a peptide cool, Carnitine kinda makes everything work better too. But your going to be a god damn pin cushion homie lol.
LOL

no not going t heavy more always looknig for things i can use on my cruises that will not incrrease my total t on my bloodwork. My doc is aware i blast and cruise but needs my test levels to come under over 1000 so no "red flags'

I figure the peptides i could also run. Now i hear some pros had used GH year round can you do hte same wtih peptides?

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
talk about dumbing down. is it just me guys or is a cycle or eq and test wtih a dbol kicker easier to find info and figure out than most peptides? I mean seems they are definitely worth adding particualarly if you cant afford GH.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Peptides are definitely worth adding on a cruise or blast. I’ve only tried on cruise, off cycle, but even at cjc dac 2.5 mg and 12.5 on mk, helped retain muscle and strength, after cycle, better than TRT alone. And I weighed 235 at 15% body fat, so I guess those were considered low doses, but worked.
I believe @Alchemist11 uses peptides a lot. He’s the one that gave me the idea to try cjc at 2.5 a week. As with everything, individual responses can vary, so you may just want to try them out and see what works. There’s so many to choose from, also, and they all seem to work to a certain degree. But it can get expensive even with peptides.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Peptides are definitely worth adding on a cruise or blast. I’ve only tried on cruise, off cycle, but even at cjc dac 2.5 mg and 12.5 on mk, helped retain muscle and strength, after cycle, better than TRT alone. And I weighed 235 at 15% body fat, so I guess those were considered low doses, but worked.
I believe @Alchemist11 uses peptides a lot. He’s the one that gave me the idea to try cjc at 2.5 a week. As with everything, individual responses can vary, so you may just want to try them out and see what works. There’s so many to choose from, also, and they all seem to work to a certain degree. But it can get expensive even with peptides.
Yup, I think peptides can be very useful tool in building muscle and also maintaining it during/after pct, and also to give some break to you tendons and ligaments after heavy cycle of androgens where strength goes insanely high. IME Hexarelin, Cjc-1295 DAC and even GHRP-2/6 are all really good. Also, high dose of Mk-677 with mod-grf is also solid combination

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I never seemed to get anything out of MK except bloat ??

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never seemed to get anything out of MK except bloat ??
The synergy of MK 677 and CJC 1295 Dac together seems to make both better. You can see results with mk at just 12.5 mg especially with cjc . I don’t really get bloat at that dose, but even if you do, it should subside over time. I think that combo is much better over a few months compared to what you see in say the first 4 weeks.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The synergy of MK 677 and CJC 1295 Dac together seems to make both better. You can see results with mk at just 12.5 mg especially with cjc . I don’t really get bloat at that dose, but even if you do, it should subside over time. I think that combo is much better over a few months compared to what you see in say the first 4 weeks.
Yes, since one works like GHRP and other one like GHRH, when you combine those two, you get 1+1=3

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is a good study on MK-677, and the results show an increase in GH and IGF-1.
The water retention tends to subside after a certain amount of time, from what I’ve seen personally and heard from others that have tried it for at least a few months.
Mike Arnold is the first one that I read about doses lower than 25 mg are still effective, and the 5 on 2 off or 8 on 4 off protocol.
Very interested to see what Smont puts together, because these compounds work when used properly and expectations are within reason.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know the one guy is a rep and cant reccomend anyone have a protocol for the cjc with dac mk677 they can share? I alos thought about ghrp 2 or 6 or maybe both but not 100%

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can go cjc dac 2 mg - 5 mg a week, and MK 677 12.5 mg - 25 mg a day ( 5 on 2 off ). I would start at the lower dose then increase if needed after 3 or 4 weeks. Adjust according to your weight and body fat. Even though I started at cjc dac 2.5 mg and mk 677 at 12.5, at 235 lbs. and 15% body fat never increased, and it was good. Haven’t tried ghrp 2 or 6, but according to Alchemist those are good too. I’ve also heard Hexarelin is good pre workout with any of those combos.

Last edited:
match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm eagerly awaiting Smont's Getting Swole For Dummies, but in the meantime, can someone please let me know the interactions of CJC w DAC and mk677 in regards to blood glucose, insulin and insulin sensitivity? I feel like I've got a surface level understanding, but I also feel like there's a good chance that I am making incorrect assumptions or putting together pieces of the puzzle incorrectly.

Take gphagan1's regimen above:

How would this be expected to affect blood glucose, insulin, and insulin sensitivity?

Why are GDA's important to use during high carb meals, and the last meal of the day? What mechanism are they using that has a positive result/interaction with CJC/mk677/IGF-1? What could happen if GDA's were ignored/forgotten?

Why is it important to keep carbs low during off days of mk677? What would happen if carbs weren't kept low on those days?

I understand that everyone is different, so some of the answers to the above might not fit everyone's experiences/outcomes; I'm asking more along the lines of "generally this is how things work/go, this is what would be expected to happen most of the time."

My apologies if these are all total newb questions, I'm just trying to learn and get a better understanding of the science/protocol. :)

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm eagerly awaiting Smont's Getting Swole For Dummies, but in the meantime, can someone please let me know the interactions of CJC w DAC and mk677 in regards to blood glucose, insulin and insulin sensitivity? I feel like I've got a surface level understanding, but I also feel like there's a good chance that I am making incorrect assumptions or putting together pieces of the puzzle incorrectly.

Take gphagan1's regimen above:

How would this be expected to affect blood glucose, insulin, and insulin sensitivity?

Why are GDA's important to use during high carb meals, and the last meal of the day? What mechanism are they using that has a positive result/interaction with CJC/mk677/IGF-1? What could happen if GDA's were ignored/forgotten?

Why is it important to keep carbs low during off days of mk677? What would happen if carbs weren't kept low on those days?

I understand that everyone is different, so some of the answers to the above might not fit everyone's experiences/outcomes; I'm asking more along the lines of "generally this is how things work/go, this is what would be expected to happen most of the time."

My apologies if these are all total newb questions, I'm just trying to learn and get a better understanding of the science/protocol. :)
Well GH and of course anything that increases it can decrease insulin sensitivity. That’s mostly it. Part of the bloat and water retention can be attributed to worse processing of carbs. So people combat this with lowering carbs and/or using a GDA. Not sure if there’s a cut and dry answer as to what’s best or will work for you, but it’s definitely something to watch and keep in mind.

If you’re looking for mechanisms, I can’t tell you. But since you asked this and I thought about it, it makes me wonder if it’s related to AMPK. Since these create a growth signal, I’m wondering if they suppress AMPK which is known to help insulin sensitivity. No idea for sure though. May be something I can investigate if I ever feel like taking the time. I do want to see what Smont comes up with though.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This article is on MK-677 and it’s effect on raising blood glucose. I think one of the reasons Mike Arnold studied lower dose MK protocols was to see if you could still get most of the benefits and alleviate some sides
( increased blood glucose, bloating, possible higher blood pressure etc.) What they found was even at the lower 12.5 dose MK raised IGF-1 almost as much as 25, and doses over 25 seem to raise sides without much more of an increase in IGF-1. And GDA’s have shown to be very beneficial with MK protocols in alleviating high blood glucose. As far as I know the CJC Dac doesn’t seem to raise blood glucose much if at all. And I’ve taken MK-677 alone at 25 mg, and personally I enjoyed it more at the lower dose with CJC.
As with all of this though, like Smont said, individuals vary greatly in their response to all these compounds.
Also, I’m sure Smont has a lot more information on Mike Arnold’s research.