anyone hear of this CJC-1295 With DAC + Ipamorelin + GHRP-2 Blend

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry that article had more on MK than just the blood glucose. All good information, but this is the section on glucose effects.
And as you research there is a lot more information on it.

MK-677 produced significant increases in fasting glucose (5.4 +/- 0.3 to 6.8 +/- 0.4 mmol/L at 4 weeks; P < 0.01 vs. baseline) and IGF-binding protein-3. Circulating cortisol concentrations did not change, and PRL concentrations increased 23%, but remained within the normal range.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does inccrease blood glucose mean using this will make me diabetic?

Also if i am reading this right the CJC w DAC is that like 1 shot a week not one a day or one every 5 days? Damn this will be a first i heard of a peptide once a week sounds cool

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does inccrease blood glucose mean using this will make me diabetic?
I imagine if that were the case then no one would ever use mk677. But I am interested to see what others have to say since I can't tell you for sure. I imagine that doing things improperly in regards to your blood sugar would have consequences, but whether those consequences would be long term (aka permanent) or short term: I don't know.

Also if i am reading this right the CJC w DAC is that like 1 shot a week not one a day or one every 5 days? Damn this will be a first i heard of a peptide once a week sounds cool
My understanding is the CJC should be researched twice a week, but my guess is that it could be researched once a week. If I remember correctly the halflife is 6 days; but don't take my word for it I'm no expert.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not that it would make you Diabetic, because the blood glucose increase is temporary, but the GDA helps keep it under control.
CJC dac can be 1 full dose or 2 half’s a week.
No need to inject more, that’s the benefit of dac being added.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not that it would make you Diabetic, because the blood glucose increase is temporary, but the GDA helps keep it under control.
CJC dac can be 1 full dose or 2 half’s a week.
No need to inject more, that’s the benefit of dac being added.
thanks. What is GDA this cmobo is soudninb beter and better except haveing to use a bottle of the cjc a week ro two. But hey. I am a poor man. If its poor mans GH my rat with try it. This is also a pretty big rat and planning to do the over 50 masters in 4 years.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GDA is Glucose Disposal Agent - Combination of supplements that helps the body better utilize carbohydrates, therefore helping with the utilization of glucose and insulin. Helps keep blood sugar stable.
I like SNS Glycophase, but there are quite a few out there that work. And I’m over 50 too man, and I’ll take all the help I can get to reach my goals and stay healthy.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GDA is Glucose Disposal Agent - Combination of supplements that helps the body better utilize carbohydrates, therefore helping with the utilization of glucose and insulin. Helps keep blood sugar stable.
I like SNS Glycophase, but there are quite a few out there that work. And I’m over 50 too man, and I’ll take all the help I can get to reach my goals and stay healthy.
so its just a supplemnt to add/ ANy time to take it.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
My understanding is that, in the case of mk677 research, GDA is best utilized after high carb meals and with the last meal of each day to keep blood glucose levels from rising/staying too high.

But I'm starting to think that this may have been a supplement that could have helped me achieve some recomp goals a tad quicker of I had been utilizing it previously. I'd be curious to hear if others use it for such purposes but that might be better saved for a GDA specific thread.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My understanding is that, in the case of mk677 research, GDA is best utilized after high carb meals and with the last meal of each day to keep blood glucose levels from rising/staying too high.

But I'm starting to think that this may have been a supplement that could have helped me achieve some recomp goals a tad quicker of I had been utilizing it previously. I'd be curious to hear if others use it for such purposes but that might be better saved for a GDA specific thread.
Yes, you’re exactly right Match to take with your highest carb meal and with last meal.
It is good on a recomp and a cut, but also can be used on a clean bulk to better utilize carbs. You do want to start slow, because it’s potent enough to lower your blood glucose enough to go hypoglycemic. I’ve had this happen on cuts, especially with lower carbs. So if you feel “hypo”, lightheaded, nausea, dizziness, just lower dose or frequency.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes, you’re exactly right Match to take with your highest carb meal and with last meal.
It is good on a recomp and a cut, but also can be used on a clean bulk to better utilize carbs. You do want to start slow, because it’s potent enough to lower your blood glucose enough to go hypoglycemic. I’ve had this happen on cuts, especially with lower carbs. So if yo fill “hypo”, lightheaded, nausea, dizziness, just lower dose or frequency.
So glad you said that because I wasn't aware that could happen.

I did pick up a blood glucose meter and I plan to use it on my rat frequently during the week or two prior to research, and a few times a day once the research starts, just to keep a close eye on things. I should get the Glycophase in the next 2 or 3 days so I'll be able to test that out a bit and see how it impacts blood glucose and overall energy levels... for my rat.

Also have labs scheduled this week so I can get some "before" bloods established; going to do total T, free T, ALT (among other liver enzymes), and IGF-1 and then will probably retest them a few times in the coming months.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@match sounds like you are getting a pretty good handle on this!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So glad you said that because I wasn't aware that could happen.

I did pick up a blood glucose meter and I plan to use it on my rat frequently during the week or two prior to research, and a few times a day once the research starts, just to keep a close eye on things. I should get the Glycophase in the next 2 or 3 days so I'll be able to test that out a bit and see how it impacts blood glucose and overall energy levels... for my rat.

Also have labs scheduled this week so I can get some "before" bloods established; going to do total T, free T, ALT (among other liver enzymes), and IGF-1 and then will probably retest them a few times in the coming months.
Blood work is the absolute best way to see the impact on your body from peptides, mk or any AAS and even supplements. I would check blood pressure daily, if you don’t already. Get starting weight, body fat percentage, chest, arms waist measurements. Check all once a month, and make adjustments accordingly (Peptides, mk, supplements, workout, diet etc.)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Blood work is the absolute best way to see the impact on your body from peptides, mk or any AAS and even supplements. I would check blood pressure daily, if you don’t already. Get starting weight, body fat percentage, chest, arms waist measurements. Check all once a month, and make adjustments accordingly (Peptides, mk, supplements, workout, diet etc.)
Good advice here !!

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been tracking my weight for 5 months now every morning. My scale has a bf% calculator (I don't put much stock in it, but I write it down alongside my weight anyways). I haven't been taking measurements, but I do take progress photos every 3 weeks (anyone who doesn't is missing out, I highly recommend it, fantastic motivational tool).

The only think I don't do is check blood pressure. I've had great blood pressure scores and a sub 60 RHR for as long as I can remember, so I haven't bothered checking BP on my own. I have to pick up some more blood glucose test strips today, so I'll pick up a BP cuff on my way home too. Better to be sure it's staying good than to get a nasty surprise.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The CJC with Dac and MK 677 are a very good combo added to TRT.
I’ve tried it at cjc dac 2.5 mg a week and
mk 677 at only 12.5 mg a day 5 days on 2 days off. Felt great, and only had hunger issues the first 2 weeks, and then went back to normal for the rest of the 5 months I ran them, helped with joints, kept my strength up after I had ran a cycle, and I had no bloat or blood sugar issues, but I took SNS Glycophase. I think I was running pretty low doses, but hey it did what I needed.
I’m getting ready to add HGH to my TRT or I would do that combo again, because definitely worth it for me.
Just curiosity, have been doing natural for several years now. Im, 40 and just want a little kick. I am going to do CJC dac and MK combo as I have never done the combo before. Just bouncing the idea around about running an anabolic. Not sure which one or how long. I have never done test and a part of me just wants to do a TRT dose of test for 12 weeks with this. I've also considered Epistane or some other mild anabolic. I haven't even read up on what's out there in the anabolic department.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just curiosity, have been doing natural for several years now. Im, 40 and just want a little kick. I am going to do CJC dac and MK combo as I have never done the combo before. Just bouncing the idea around about running an anabolic. Not sure which one or how long. I have never done test and a part of me just wants to do a TRT dose of test for 12 weeks with this. I've also considered Epistane or some other mild anabolic. I haven't even read up on what's out there in the anabolic department.
Doing just a trt dose of test I believe is probably the most foolish thing someone could do. You can thank jackass's like Greg doucette and mpmd for convincing ppl that trt is a game changer.

Your shutting down your natural testosterone production and replacing it with a natural amount of testosterone.

Now after a 12 week cycle that's going to produce no more gains then being natural, you need to come off and try to recover your natural hormones back to natural levels.

It's no steps forward and 1 step backwards

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doing just a trt dose of test I believe is probably the most foolish thing someone could do. You can thank jackass's like Greg doucette and mpmd for convincing ppl that trt is a game changer.

Your shutting down your natural testosterone production and replacing it with a natural amount of testosterone.

Now after a 12 week cycle that's going to produce no more gains then being natural, you need to come off and try to recover your natural hormones back to natural levels.

It's no steps forward and 1 step backwards
Make sense, I just havent read up on it and not even saying I want to be on it. Just curious if I did decide to add an anabolic to my cjc/mk combo what anabolic would it be. Preferably a mild anabolic.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Make sense, I just havent read up on it and not even saying I want to be on it. Just curious if I did decide to add an anabolic to my cjc/mk combo what anabolic would it be. Preferably a mild anabolic.
Testosterone is the best option in my opinion, I would just use more then trt, 300mg is probably where I would tell someone to start.

My trt is 150mg, I usually start a cycle by doubling it to 300 and then adding something like masteron @300.

My first injectable cycle was 300 test only.

About 6 weeks and I felt like nothing had changed and I was concerned and then randomly one day I realized I had gained 12lbs or more and all my lifts were up significantly. It was weeks 7-12 I really noticed things changing.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make sense, I just havent read up on it and not even saying I want to be on it. Just curious if I did decide to add an anabolic to my cjc/mk combo what anabolic would it be.
Testosterone is the best option in my opinion, I would just use more then trt, 300mg is probably where I would tell someone to start.

My trt is 150mg, I usually start a cycle by doubling it to 300 and then adding something like masteron @300.

My first injectable cycle was 300 test only.

About 6 weeks and I felt like nothing had changed and I was concerned and then randomly one day I realized I had gained 12lbs or more and all my lifts were up significantly. It was weeks 7-12 I really noticed things changing.
I appreciate the info. I am not looking of crazy gains, just consistent. I hate when people notice me or make comments. 10lbs of solid muscle over a 12 week cycle would be nice. It will soon be jacket and hoodie season in northeastern US so I can hide it. So for a hypothetical 300mg Test and add masteron? Just give something to do my own research on.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with Smont, if you’re probably going to do anabolics eventually, then Test is what you should start with. And a 300 a week cycle of Test is a great place to start. Even though I love Mast and recommend it a lot, I would hold off on the Mast, and be patient, to see how you respond to a small Test only cycle. Even the CJC and MK stack I would wait until after your Test cycle, it’s a great combo between cycles.
Try this…..first make sure your diet and training are working for you (most important factor)….

12 week Test only cycle, since it’s your first.

Test 300/week for 12 weeks.
Have an AI on hand like Exemestane, probably won’t need it.
Then PCT for 4 weeks with a serm like Clomid or Nolva.
Start CJC/MK stack with PCT or after PCT, your choice.
This way you get a chance to see how you respond to each compound, their benefits, and potential sides, and then on down the road when you’ve recovered for a few months maybe your second cycle run Test/Mast. That will have you progressively making more keepable small healthy gains as long as diet and training are consistent.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with Smont, if you’re probably going to do anabolics eventually, then Test is what you should start with. And a 300 a week cycle of Test is a great place to start. Even though I love Mast and recommend it a lot, I would hold off on the Mast, and be patient, to see how you respond to a small Test only cycle. Even the CJC and MK stack I would wait until after your Test cycle, it’s a great combo between cycles.
Try this…..first make sure your diet and training are working for you (most important factor)….

12 week Test only cycle, since it’s your first.

Test 300/week for 12 weeks.
Have an AI on hand like Exemestane, probably won’t need it.
Then PCT for 4 weeks with a serm like Clomid or Nolva.
Start CJC/MK stack with PCT or after PCT, your choice.
This way you get a chance to see how you respond to each compound, their benefits, and potential sides, and then on down the road when you’ve recovered for a few months maybe your second cycle run Test/Mast. That will have you progressively making more keepable small healthy gains as long as diet and training are consistent.
Thanks man. What kind of test E or Cyp? I am a little gyno prone so I would get some exemestane. I still have Ralox from doctor when my gyno flared up 6 years ago... I used MK many times before, 6 month run was my longest. Running CJC dac with it for 6 months this time 2mg CJC a week, 12.5 MK 5 on 2 off.

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
Yup, I think peptides can be very useful tool in building muscle and also maintaining it during/after pct, and also to give some break to you tendons and ligaments after heavy cycle of androgens where strength goes insanely high. IME Hexarelin, Cjc-1295 DAC and even GHRP-2/6 are all really good. Also, high dose of Mk-677 with mod-grf is also solid combination
You can go cjc dac 2 mg - 5 mg a week, and MK 677 12.5 mg - 25 mg a day ( 5 on 2 off ). I would start at the lower dose then increase if needed after 3 or 4 weeks. Adjust according to your weight and body fat. Even though I started at cjc dac 2.5 mg and mk 677 at 12.5, at 235 lbs. and 15% body fat never increased, and it was good. Haven’t tried ghrp 2 or 6, but according to Alchemist those are good too. I’ve also heard Hexarelin is good pre workout with any of those combos.
Thank you both for sharing your knowledge!

Do you know of a good resource to learn more about each peptide? I'm reading and learning but have not found a great resource yet. There are so many types with similar names and effects I'm getting bogged down. Seems like I need to create my own spread sheet to keep track of the info 😂

Thank you

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I appreciate the info. I am not looking of crazy gains, just consistent. I hate when people notice me or make comments. 10lbs of solid muscle over a 12 week cycle would be nice. It will soon be jacket and hoodie season in northeastern US so I can hide it. So for a hypothetical 300mg Test and add masteron? Just give something to do my own research on.
I would just use testosterone and not add masteron. First cycle with test should be fine.

Also, ppl claiming to have added 10+lbs solid on cycle are usually mistaken. Unless it's there first cycle or new to training. Most guys using steroids add around 10 solid pounds a year if they do everything perfect.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks man. What kind of test E or Cyp? I am a little gyno prone so I would get some exemestane. I still have Ralox from doctor when my gyno flared up 6 years ago... I used MK many times before, 6 month run was my longest. Running CJC dac with it for 6 months this time 2mg CJC a week, 12.5 MK 5 on 2 off.
Test E or C either one is fine.
Thank you both for sharing your knowledge!

Do you know of a good resource to learn more about each peptide? I'm reading and learning but have not found a great resource yet. There are so many types with similar names and effects I'm getting bogged down. Seems like I need to create my own spread sheet to keep track of the info 😂

Thank you
I would just Google both, and you’ll find plenty of good information on both. Anything written by Mike Arnold I highly recommend.

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
Test E or C either one is fine.

I would just Google both, and you’ll find plenty of good information on both. Anything written by Mike Arnold I highly recommend.
Found a couple sites that lay it all out nicely for each peptide. Think I'll try cjc with DAC + MK 677.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
I ran CJC for about 3 months.
I wouldn't say it did anything drastic, but definitely a nice slow and steady gainer. I was getting a RX, so the cost outweighed the benefits, definitely a good alternative to HGH and all the sides that come with that.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran CJC for about 3 months.
I wouldn't say it did anything drastic, but definitely a nice slow and steady gainer. I was getting a RX, so the cost outweighed the benefits, definitely a good alternative to HGH and all the sides that come with that.
How much were you running? You were getting an RX?

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
How much were you running? You were getting an RX?
Yes, it was an RX. It was actually a combo of IP Amorelin 9mg & CJC-1295 5mg per bottle, I was also running RX clomid at the time. Once I added the saline it came out to be a 30-day bottle. I was running 200 mg per day. As I mentioned, it is a slow gainer, but its valuable. Imagen it would be best used as part of a stack.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what would you guys say is the "poor mans gh" like most bang for your buck if you could not afford GH. now there are some very reputable sources that have GH at like 100iu at 200-250 for a kit.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what would you guys say is the "poor mans gh" like most bang for your buck if you could not afford GH. now there are some very reputable sources that have GH at like 100iu at 200-250 for a kit.
At one time I would have said probably the MK & CJC 1295 stack, but it can get expensive taking the CJC at proper doses. And now the Chinese Pharma GH can be found at such reasonable prices, that the prices are actually comparable. You just need to make sure you have legit HGH from a trusted source.
One advantage with CJC 1295 with Dac though is once or twice a week injections vs daily with HGH, and it’s usually easier to get legit CJC.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats what I am finding out. twice a week injections with cjc dac. But its not cheap even at 2mg a week.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At one time I would have said probably the MK & CJC 1295 stack, but it can get expensive taking the CJC at proper doses. And now the Chinese Pharma GH can be found at such reasonable prices, that the prices are actually comparable. You just need to make sure you have legit HGH from a trusted source.
One advantage with CJC 1295 with Dac though is once or twice a week injections vs daily with HGH, and it’s usually easier to get legit CJC.
what dose protocal do you like for cjc 1295 with dac buddy? THanks

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve stacked CJC 1295/Dac at 2.5 a week with MK at only 12.5 a day and enjoyed it, but the ideal dose is 3 and above to truly get closer to HGH effects. Now the 2.5/12.5 doses are a good place to start if you’ve never tried it, are on a cycle, or want to start using in PCT and continue for a few months. And I was a very good responder to the low doses. You can always increase doses if needed.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro you ar really knowlegable now one guy who uses gh reccomended 5 days on 2 off and 2iu per day. Thoughts on that?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks bro you ar really knowlegable now one guy who uses gh reccomended 5 days on 2 off and 2iu per day. Thoughts on that?
That is what Dr. Ronald Klatz recommended in his book. If I could get some Real Stuff I would try it !!!

Attachments

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I do like the 5 on and 2 off…..that’s one of the protocols Mike Arnold recommends.
HGH at 2 iu is closer to the therapeutic dose for more the anti-aging type benefits ( skin, assist in weight loss, helps with healing etc.). I think 3 to 4 iu is a good starting place for what I believe you’re wanting, unless you’re maybe under like 170lbs.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now they talk of cancer if you have the gene is it higher doses that happens or even like 2 iu could do as i am wonder if i should just use more gear or add the hgh. Seems many guys use 2iu-4iu without many issuesa. I thought pros used lke 4iu an day and my understanidng is for them 10iu is a low dose.

Also that cjc 1295 seems you would need to do a bottle or two a week so gh might be a the way to go bang for buck.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now they talk of cancer if you have the gene is it higher doses that happens or even like 2 iu could do as i am wonder if i should just use more gear or add the hgh. Seems many guys use 2iu-4iu without many issuesa. I thought pros used lke 4iu an day and my understanidng is for them 10iu is a low dose.

Also that cjc 1295 seems you would need to do a bottle or two a week so gh might be a the way to go bang for buck.
At 2mg a week that will cost you about $35 a week. I plan on running it for 6 months so its not cheap and that is low dose

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 2mg a week that will cost you about $35 a week. I plan on running it for 6 months so its not cheap and that is low dose
seems real GH is cheaper ( not like genetropin but other stuff) what ist he benefit of dac

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

It seems like they’re always finding something causing cancer. I think it’s pretty safe at the doses we’re talking about, and yes the pros run super high doses that I wouldn’t even want to imagine the cost, much less the potential side effects.
In my opinion HGH or Peptides have their place. Both are great to add to PCT, between cycles, or on cycle. I’m on TRT, and like adding them between cycles, because they help retain muscle (more so than build it) between cycles, HGH helps with fat loss, healthy skin, injury repair and healing, and sleep and recovery.
Now for the best muscle and strength building, anabolics all day long. But they both have their place to assist in building muscle and strength. HGH or MK and Peptides , have the added benefits for repair, recovery, and to retain muscle. When you stack both on a cycle, it can become an expensive cycle, but you’re getting the best of both worlds and the synergy between compounds increases the effectiveness.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It seems like they’re always finding something causing cancer. I think it’s pretty safe at the doses we’re talking about, and yes the pros run super high doses that I wouldn’t even want to imagine the cost, much less the potential side effects.
In my opinion HGH or Peptides have their place. Both are great to add to PCT, between cycles, or on cycle. I’m on TRT, and like adding them between cycles, because they help retain muscle (more so than build it) between cycles, HGH helps with fat loss, healthy skin, injury repair and healing, and sleep and recovery.
Now for the best muscle and strength building, anabolics all day long. But they both have their place to assist in building muscle and strength. HGH or MK and Peptides , have the added benefits for repair, recovery, and to retain muscle. When you stack both on a cycle, it can become an expensive cycle, but you’re getting the best of both worlds and the synergy between compounds increases the effectiveness.
So what doses do you run cycle and in between? I run two cycles a year typcially 15-16 weeks then like 8-12 weeks until trt bloods are drawn then next cycle. I am debating running the 5 on 2 off year round if its ok. I would just use like 3 or 4 iu on cycle and 2 rest of the time.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So what doses do you run cycle and in between? I run two cycles a year typcially 15-16 weeks then like 8-12 weeks until trt bloods are drawn then next cycle. I am debating running the 5 on 2 off year round if its ok. I would just use like 3 or 4 iu on cycle and 2 rest of the time.
Yep, that would give you the best of both worlds. On cycle 3-4 iu would have a synergistic effect on building muscle, fat loss, and muscle recovery and repair. The 2 iu is a healthy therapeutic dose for anti-aging benefits, muscle repair, preserving muscle, and rest.
Sounds like a good plan.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like a plan !