Ipamorelin and GFR 1-29

muddertougher

muddertougher

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm only interested in experiences in improving sleep quality, has anyone tried this combo?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've used them but not particularly for sleep, don't really recall improved sleep on those 2.

Ipam with cjc dac and mk is probably the best sleep stack your gonna get from peptides. Outside of actual gh.

muddertougher

muddertougher

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've used them but not particularly for sleep, don't really recall improved sleep on those 2.

Ipam with cjc dac and mk is probably the best sleep stack your gonna get from peptides. Outside of actual gh.
What did you use them for, and what benefits did you notice from them?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What did you use them for, and what benefits did you notice from them?
Was just trying out various peptides on cycle to increase gh. I've used ipam a few times, on its own and combined with other stuff. By itself but more specifically with cjc dac it improved recovery and helped put on some size in my opinion. Keep in mind I was on cycle, idk if it's gonna put size on without anabolics in the picture. Gfr 1-29/sermorelin I didn't notice much if anything at the time.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using ipa and grf 1-29 with good results in terms of deeper sleep, recovery, and fat loss. But, when I ran out, I went with separate CJC 1295 w/DAC and Ipa and it's been much better. I know many people say to not use DAC because it doesn't mimic natural pulse of GH, but I don't have the time to inject multiple times a day and feel the sustained release of CJC 1295 is making this more effective.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've been using ipa and grf 1-29 with good results in terms of deeper sleep, recovery, and fat loss. But, when I ran out, I went with separate CJC 1295 w/DAC and Ipa and it's been much better. I know many people say to not use DAC because it doesn't mimic natural pulse of GH, but I don't have the time to inject multiple times a day and feel the sustained release of CJC 1295 is making this more effective.
I'm actually on the other side of the fence then most. I tell ppl only to use the dac version. I find it much more effective and I've yet to see a single negative from choosing dac over no dac

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm actually on the other side of the fence then most. I tell ppl only to use the dac version. I find it much more effective and I've yet to see a single negative from choosing dac over no dac
I may be a convert myself.