Hand/Finger Numbness Side Effect W/ GH Peptides CJC, Ipamorelin, Tesamorelin

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey All,
Recently started getting numbness in my right index and middle fingers into my hand. It is worst in the morning and wanes but does not completely go away throughout the day. I have heard that it is associated with Growth Hormone & Secretagogues, "is nothing to worry about" and will go away upon cessation, however it seems to be getting worse so I thought I'd ask y'all. Anyone have experience with this with MK677, GH or Peptides?

I have been taking Pharmacy Grade Tesamorelin and Ipamorelin for months with no issue, but just added CJC and upped the Ipamorelin dose.

1.) Is this a side effect I should be worried about?

2.) Is there a supplement I could stack to mitigate the numbness or issue?

3.) Would this be associated with the CJC or higher dose of Ipamorelin?

4.) Should I stop or take a break from the peptides?

Thank you!

EDIT/UPDATE/ANSWER thanks to DieselNY :
"Tesamorelin is a GHRH like CJC-1295...DONT TAKE THESE TOGETHER...."

Beware Clinics as they are profit driven, and not as knowledgeable as they seem. I was recommended I take two GHRH Secretagogues (Tesamorelin and CJC-1295) overstimulating the same mechanism potentially causing issues.

CURE: Eliminating the CJC-1295 made the numbness go away within 24hrs. Thanks for solving it!

Last edited:
PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had numbness on Mk-677 in the fingers. BP was elevated but I have had BP issues b4 w no tingling

I was taking 12.5mg 7 days a week before bed 3 hours after last meal.

Initially was concerned. Tried other avenues to rule it out like a new pillow and elevating w a second pillow. Changed dosing from 12.5mg 7 days a week to only 5 days a week. 12.5 is a modest dose but this small change of 25 mg less a week made the tingling go away.
That being said, is it indicative that the stronger the secretagogue the more prevalent the symptom of numbness/ tingling is?

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I had numbness on Mk-677 in the fingers. BP was elevated but I have had BP issues b4 w no tingling

I was taking 12.5mg 7 days a week before bed 3 hours after last meal.

Initially was concerned. Tried other avenues to rule it out like a new pillow and elevating w a second pillow. Changed dosing from 12.5mg 7 days a week to only 5 days a week. 12.5 is a modest dose but this small change of 25 mg less a week made the tingling go away.
That being said, is it indicative that the stronger the secretagogue the more prevalent the symptom of numbness/ tingling is?
I think it is " indicative that the stronger the secretagogue the more prevalent the symptom". I have had no issues with the lower dose Ipamorelin so perhaps doubling that, plus adding CJC put me into the dose/strength which is causing the side. I too found it exacerbated by having my hand elevated above my head while sleeping, so it makes sense it would be BP related. I already take 2 days off and 5 on, but I take it all at night. Might experiment taking a week off, splitting the dose AM & PM, or dosing down.
Thanks for the feedback!

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’d lower one thing at a time and that way you know exactly what is causing the issue.
Glad I could assist w something. I’m usually the one taking notes. Lol

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’d lower one thing at a time and that way you know exactly what is causing the issue.
Glad I could assist w something. I’m usually the one taking notes. Lol
Good call. Unfortunately they are blends Ip/Tes + Ip/CJC. Not optimal for figuring out if it is the new CJC add or higher dose of Ip.
Thanks again!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey All,
Recently started getting numbness in my right index and middle fingers into my hand. It is worst in the morning and wanes but does not completely go away throughout the day. I have heard that it is associated with Growth Hormone & Secretagogues, "is nothing to worry about" and will go away upon cessation, however it seems to be getting worse so I thought I'd ask y'all. Anyone have experience with this with MK677, GH or Peptides?

I have been taking Pharmacy Grade Tesamorelin and Ipamorelin for months with no issue, but just added CJC and upped the Ipamorelin dose.

1.) Is this a side effect I should be worried about?

2.) Is there a supplement I could stack to mitigate the numbness or issue?

3.) Would this be associated with the CJC or higher dose of Ipamorelin?

4.) Should I stop or take a break from the peptides?

Thank you!
I don't have a answer but the peptides you said are pharm grade are more likely from a compound pharmacy and there basically research chems still. There not fda approved. Clinics prescribe them but I don't think anyone else can. It's irrelevant to the question I know.

Also, are you sure you don't have a pinched nerve?

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I don't have a answer but the peptides you said are pharm grade are more likely from a compound pharmacy and there basically research chems still. There not fda approved. Clinics prescribe them but I don't think anyone else can. It's irrelevant to the question I know.

Also, are you sure you don't have a pinched nerve?
Ya youre right its clinic prescribed, definitely still research chems, just a pretty reputable source. Sorry if that was confusing.

Pinched nerve is possible, just seemed connected to the new peptides via timing and is a somewhat common side. Would a pinched nerve be worse in the morning? Any way to determine a pinched nerve? Or help one?

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It could be the peptides it could be the way you're sleeping it could be anything who really knows. But if I was a pinpoint one peptide to blame it would definitely be CJC-1295 which is just a very sloppy GHRH. Tesamorelin is the king of GHRH and you don't need CJC-1295 if you have Tesamorelin.

Tesamorelin is a GHRH like CJC-1295...DONT TAKE THESE TOGETHER....

They compete for the same receptor, and Tesamorelin has a stronger binding affinity as it’s almost identical in structure to your bodies natural GHRH. Studies have shown that Tesamorelin, unlike CJC, is more effective the higher it’s dosed. If you can afford it, that is what I would recommend. Ipamorelin is obviously complimentary to Tesamorelin.

Cliff notes: no need for the less desirable CJC-1295 when you already have the king; Tesamorelin.

Ps. There's no such thing as pharm-grade peptides that's not a real thing . Plus 99.9% of all peptide raw materials are sourced from China and some from India and one or two other countries, but even if your source says it's USA made they're lying to you. Pharm grade and peptides = oxymoron.

Rich Tits

Awards
Had this when I cycled, Tesamorelin + MK677. Too much fluid retention compressing the median nerve. I was near the end of the cycle so I cut it short and in time was back to normal.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It could be the peptides it could be the way you're sleeping it could be anything who really knows. But if I was a pinpoint one peptide to blame it would definitely be CJC-1295 which is just a very sloppy GHRH. Tesamorelin is the king of GHRH and you don't need CJC-1295 if you have Tesamorelin.

Tesamorelin is a GHRH like CJC-1295...DONT TAKE THESE TOGETHER....

They compete for the same receptor, and Tesamorelin has a stronger binding affinity as it’s almost identical in structure to your bodies natural GHRH. Studies have shown that Tesamorelin, unlike CJC, is more effective the higher it’s dosed. If you can afford it, that is what I would recommend. Ipamorelin is obviously complimentary to Tesamorelin.

Cliff notes: no need for the less desirable CJC-1295 when you already have the king; Tesamorelin.

Ps. There's no such thing as pharm-grade peptides that's not a real thing . Plus 99.9% of all peptide raw materials are sourced from China and some from India and one or two other countries, but even if your source says it's USA made they're lying to you. Pharm grade and peptides = oxymoron.
SERIOUSLY THANK YOU! There is so much promotional and misinformation in the peptide world this has been very confusing to research.
I have not yet had this explained clearly, and was indeed recommended I stack Tesamorelin and CJC-1295 by the clinic. I was under the impression that they were working on different mechanisms, and synergistic like tes/ip. The company was one of the more reputable "made in USA by Pharmacy" full blood analysis blah blah out there but are obviously more in it for profit.
I do like Tesamorelin and Ipamorelin a lot so I am going to eliminate the CJC and see if my symptoms subside. The CJC was still pricey so I could definitely get some more Tesamorelin for that budget, if I continue and want to up the dose. Unfortunately, I am going to have to figure out what to do with the 3 months worth of CJC. When I reached out to the clinic they recommended using the CJC in the morning to spread out dosing, but I am wary of their advice and having to pin twice a day. Half life of these compounds are hard to find/prove as well, so I am leaning towards taking it out altogether.

AGAIN THANK YOU!

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
SERIOUSLY THANK YOU! There is so much promotional and misinformation in the peptide world this has been very confusing to research.
I have not yet had this explained clearly, and was indeed recommended I stack Tesamorelin and CJC-1295 by the clinic. I was under the impression that they were working on different mechanisms, and synergistic like tes/ip. The company was one of the more reputable "made in USA by Pharmacy" full blood analysis blah blah out there but are obviously more in it for profit.
I do like Tesamorelin and Ipamorelin a lot so I am going to eliminate the CJC and see if my symptoms subside. The CJC was still pricey so I could definitely get some more Tesamorelin for that budget, if I continue and want to up the dose. Unfortunately, I am going to have to figure out what to do with the 3 months worth of CJC. When I reached out to the clinic they recommended using the CJC in the morning to spread out dosing, but I am wary of their advice and having to pin twice a day. Half life of these compounds are hard to find/prove as well, so I am leaning towards taking it out altogether.

AGAIN THANK YOU!
The # 1 goal of those clinics is to make money, they over prescribe trt doses, they sell ppl all kinds of stuff they don't need and I doubt many of them actually know much about peptides outside of the same way you can learn about these things. And there over priced. Very few trt or anti-aging clinics actually have your best interest in mind. I've seen guys get 250-300mg prescribed when they already had a 600+ test #. We had some guy here that was about 80lbs overweight and the clinic had him on 400 test and 200 deca as his trt. And the guy was so stupid that he couldn't grasp that it wasn't trt, it's a steroid cycle. He would say no its Dr. Prescribed trt. You couldn't tell him nothing lol. Clinics love those guys

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In the same manner that a methadone clinic will not lower your dose and step it down month after month until you are off of methadone and have what little shred of your life the opiates didn’t rob you of. Because if everyone came off methadone they would be out of business.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The # 1 goal of those clinics is to make money, they over prescribe trt doses, they sell ppl all kinds of stuff they don't need and I doubt many of them actually know much about peptides outside of the same way you can learn about these things. And there over priced. Very few trt or anti-aging clinics actually have your best interest in mind. I've seen guys get 250-300mg prescribed when they already had a 600+ test #. We had some guy here that was about 80lbs overweight and the clinic had him on 400 test and 200 deca as his trt. And the guy was so stupid that he couldn't grasp that it wasn't trt, it's a steroid cycle. He would say no its Dr. Prescribed trt. You couldn't tell him nothing lol. Clinics love those guys
Ya I am learning that. They tried to sell me on a ridiculous amount of **** even though my test was 640+, bloods were perfect besides lower GH (the original reason I looked into Tes/Ip). Luckily being here with you guys has enlightened me just enough to not be a mark and say no to most of it.
To be fair, I do love the Tesamorelin / Ipamorelin, but don't need 90% of what they have tried to push on me, nor gained any knowledge or safety from my "membership". I am definitely done with clinics and just seeking out good sources on my own from here on out.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ya I am learning that. They tried to sell me on a ridiculous amount of **** even though my test was 640+, bloods were perfect besides lower GH (the original reason I looked into Tes/Ip). Luckily being here with you guys has enlightened me just enough to not be a mark and say no to most of it.
To be fair, I do love the Tesamorelin / Ipamorelin, but don't need 90% of what they have tried to push on me, nor gained any knowledge or safety from my "membership". I am definitely done with clinics and just seeking out good sources on my own from here on out.
Just remember, the liver king was on $9,000 worth of hgh, peptides and igf 1 every month and his gh and igf score were below the reference range. Just because you take peptides or hgh does not mean that number is going up. There's way more things that need to be in place then just taking supplements, peptides or hgh. And hust because your numbers are on the lower side, bringing them up may have no difference in anything about the way you feel or recover ect.

Just about everyone on this forum does not understand this topic at all ( and i dont fully understand either ), i dont think anyone is a expert on hgh and igf but there's a couple ppl out there with a decent understand. But often times most ppl are flushing money down the toilet using the wrong tools for the job.

What are you paying for these peptides by the way.... I'm sure there outrageously overpriced

Last edited:
AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just remember, the liver king was on $9,000 worth of hgh, peptides and igf 1 every month and his gh and igf score were below the reference range. Just because you take peptides or hgh does not mean that number is going up. There's way more things that need to be in place then just taking supplements, peptides or hgh. And hust because your numbers are on the lower side, bringing them up may have no difference in anything about the way you feel or recover ect.

Just about everyone on this forum does not understand this topic at all ( and i dont fully understand either ), i dont think anyone is a expert on hgh and igf but there's a couple ppl out there with a decent understand. But often times most ppl are flushing money down the toilet using the wrong tools for the job.

What are you paying for these peptides by the way.... I'm sure there outrageously overpriced
I agree. Bloods before and since(4+ months) have proven that my GH numbers are now in the high normal range, test is also up 100pts, and I haven't changed much else. Sleep is markedly improved and muscle is up while fat is down(more of a recomp). Results are of course slow and nowhere near anabolics but have been side effect free (besides recent numbness w CJC) and have not been suppressive as those numbers have maintained upon cessation. My goals have been to optimize while not venturing into anything that may adversely affect my natural healthy levels. I know it is a bit of an expensive science project but so far I am a fan. Yes I would not recommend them for anyone who isn't ready to shell out $400+ a month. I also wouldnt recommend going through a clinic as they will upcharge and upsell you into oblivion. Thats been my experience, and I will try to add some 'experience' to the 'understanding' on this forum.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I agree. Bloods before and since(4+ months) have proven that my GH numbers are now in the high normal range, test is also up 100pts, and I haven't changed much else. Sleep is markedly improved and muscle is up while fat is down(more of a recomp). Results are of course slow and nowhere near anabolics but have been side effect free (besides recent numbness w CJC) and have not been suppressive as those numbers have maintained upon cessation. My goals have been to optimize while not venturing into anything that may adversely affect my natural healthy levels. I know it is a bit of an expensive science project but so far I am a fan. Yes I would not recommend them for anyone who isn't ready to shell out $400+ a month. I also wouldnt recommend going through a clinic as they will upcharge and upsell you into oblivion. Thats been my experience, and I will try to add some 'experience' to the 'understanding' on this forum.
Well if your in the US you can use my discount code at maresearchchems.net and you will probably cut the monthly cost in half on the same products. It's just my screen name : smont is a 15% off code.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well if your in the US you can use my discount code at maresearchchems.net and you will probably cut the monthly cost in half on the same products. It's just my screen name : smont is a 15% off code.
Mikes stuff is great. I'll try it out next refill.