Vomiting from slin pinning Tesamorelin/Ipamorelin peptides?

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Last night I pinned Tesamorelin/Ipamorelin blend and within 60-30 seconds had to run to the bathroom to puke violently. This is the same source I have used for about a year now, and same vial I have used without issue this week. Always refrigerated. The only variable is perhaps injecting faster than usual (w slin pin into subcutaneous glute fat). Upon further research, Tesamorelin side effects do (albeit rarely) include vomiting. This went away quickly, and I had no other symptoms besides the usual injection site itch swelling which was ordinary and minimal.
I tossed the vial just in case it was the cause, and am going to take a break from them for a couple weeks while I get more information.

I know there isn't much information on peptides here or in general, but has anyone experienced anything similar?

Any other variables I should consider? Or ways to prevent this in the future?

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not 100% positive but i would look at other factors outside of the peptides, espically if you have used them before. Ive heard a very small group of ppl say they get nausous after cjc /w dac but not like your mentioning. As far as the other peps ive never seen anyone get that reaction. Im sure someone has but not a regular or even a rare uncommon issue for the large majority. What did you reconstitute with?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Vomiting and upset stomach is listed as a potiential side for prretty much every drug in exsistance too, even vitamins have that listed aa a side so everything has "potiential".

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not 100% positive but i would look at other factors outside of the peptides, espically if you have used them before. Ive heard a very small group of ppl say they get nausous after cjc /w dac but not like your mentioning. As far as the other peps ive never seen anyone get that reaction. Im sure someone has but not a regular or even a rare uncommon issue for the large majority. What did you reconstitute with?
I was hoping youd chime in Smont. Always appreciate your input.

It was reconstituted with bacteriostatic water. I always use a fresh/sealed/refrigerated one for each 10 day dose. This was probably day 8. Could it have gone 'bad' in that amount of time even with refrigeration?
And Ya this skipped the nausea and went straight to projectile. hehe. Wasnt even nauseous after. I agree it could be other factors like the bac or even inj site but it was too closely timed to the injection to not be related. I was also sick with a cold the week before and did experience some raised itching on the injection sites (not uncommon for me) so my only other thought was some sort of elevated histamine response, but it didn't happen the previous two days. Very weird.

Last edited:
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Diarrhea, congestive heart failure, peripheral neuropathy, and loss of mobility were the four serious adverse events reported during the clinical studies.
Other symptoms of hypersensitivity to tesamorelin included tachycardia, shortness of breath, sweating, erythema and vomiting. Among others.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was hoping youd chime in Smont. Always appreciate your input.

It was reconstituted with bacteriostatic water. I always use a fresh/sealed/refrigerated one for each 10 day dose. This was probably day 8. Could it have gone 'bad' in that amount of time even with refrigeration?
And Ya this skipped the nausea and went straight to projectile. hehe. Wasnt even nauseous after. I agree it could be other factors like the bac or even inj site but it was too closely timed to the injection to not be related. I was also sick with a cold the week before and did experience some raised itching on the injection sites (not uncommon for me) so my only other thought was some sort of elevated histamine response, but it didn't happen the previous two days. Very weird.
Im stumped, the reason im leaning away from the sides is simply because you used it before. Was it only 1 injection or this happened or multiple times?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Diarrhea, congestive heart failure, peripheral neuropathy, and loss of mobility were the four serious adverse events reported during the clinical studies.
Other symptoms of hypersensitivity to tesamorelin included tachycardia, shortness of breath, sweating, erythema and vomiting. Among others.
I would write off the hypersensitivity sides just because of the situation. I would have to assume if it was a hypersensitivity thing Then it would happen every injection wouldn't it? Cant say im 100% sure of course, but i have to assume.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah I would tend to agree. Probably not hypersensitivity. But sometimes other factors effect sides. For example if you have low electrolytes, low BP, dehydration this alone can cause tachycardia. So when tesa Is administered under these circumstances it could cause tachycardia when normally it wouldn't. The point is its probably not just acute tesa. We are just speculating of course. I wonder why tesa causes vomiting. Figuring that out might help isolate a cause.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yah I would tend to agree. Probably not hypersensitivity. But sometimes other factors effect sides. For example if you have low electrolytes, low BP, dehydration this alone can cause tachycardia. So when tesa Is administered under these circumstances it could cause tachycardia when normally it wouldn't. The point is its probably not just acute tesa. We are just speculating of course. I wonder why tesa causes vomiting. Figuring that out might help isolate a cause.
Thanks Brundel. I agree. Perhaps it was related to the low electrolytes, BP, or hydration from recovering from the cold. Just weird it didn't happen the previous days or during the sickness.