Invictus (b-AET) Benefits Beyond Cutting

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
had trouble getting mine last time, but ultimately got the product. i haven’t seen my BF order either. so, hopefully they’re just working through the orders.
Sorry for the delay - we have been blessed to have an extremely successful holiday weekend - but are now cursed with getting all caught up - we have worked through the whole week and finally made it through most the orders through sat. We will be working through this Sat to get caught up on as many orders as possible

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the delay - we have been blessed to have an extremely successful holiday weekend - but are now cursed with getting all caught up - we have worked through the whole week and finally made it through most the orders through sat. We will be working through this Sat to get caught up on as many orders as possible
much respect...i hope your back is feeling better!!!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thank you sir. i’m happy for you and the business. your invictus works which is why it will be a total of 6 bottles purchased for me. my arthritic hip pain has been reduced by 40 maybe even 50%. that’s huge for me. thanks again.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone gone above 1ml a day? I'm not asking because I am thinking it is not doing its job or anything like that, I was just wondering at what point a higher dose has diminishing returns.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone gone above 1ml a day? I'm not asking because I am thinking it is not doing its job or anything like that, I was just wondering at what point a higher dose has diminishing returns.
good question...

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, another question here, are most guys doing a 1ml application once daily or splitting doses up into 2. If so have there been any reports on it being more effective either way, like a minimum effective dose vs diminishing returns type of thing?

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always did .5 before bed and .5 1st thing am. I was applying to tops of feet as my wife didn’t like the smell. Had awesome sleep on this as well.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
definitely don't recommend going over 1ml daily - you don't want to crush cortisol.

there were a few people who ran it at 1ml in the AM. If I'm going to do only one application a day, I just use .5ml in the late afternoon...kills my late night ice cream cravings and also ensures I can get to sleep.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s the active concentration of invictus (mg/ml)?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
definitely don't recommend going over 1ml daily - you don't want to crush cortisol.

there were a few people who ran it at 1ml in the AM. If I'm going to do only one application a day, I just use .5ml in the late afternoon...kills my late night ice cream cravings and also ensures I can get to sleep.
thanks bro, I appreciate it, that answers both of my question

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We’ve already been discussing the weight loss benefits of b-AET on this forum and one study even seems to show that it may even help to treat obesity and metabolic syndrome(2). It may also assist by helping to lower insulin resistance in overweight people and lower cholesterol(3,7).
Aside from its benefits for managing weight, b-AET has been studied for numerous other health benefits. Several studies have explored its potential for immune health. b-AET has been shown in a live animal model to protect from viral, bacterial and parasitic infections. In live animal models, b-AET helped to increase the immune response to an infection(1). It also helped to prevent the immune system from being weakened by stress. b-AET helped combat the negative effects of glucocorticoids (chemicals released by the body in response to stress) on the activity of white blood cells and their ability to spread and reproduce(1). A “test-tube experiment” showed that b-AET increased white blood cell activity whereas other hormones did not(1). In a live animal model, b-AET augmented the immune response in adult animals (lab rats) and even reduced the decline of the immune system in the older rats(6).

b-AET also has potential impacts on other body systems. Studies showed that b-AET is unlikely to harm the liver or kidneys and was also unlikely to cause hormonal imbalances as a result of use(6), but it also has been studied for preventative and reparative effects. In a live animal model, b-AET was shown to slow the weakening of bones that occurs as severe burns heal(4). In a live animal model, where the subjects were exposed to severe (potentially fatal) trauma, designed to induce hemorrhaging, the group given b-AET prior to the trauma had a significantly greater survival rate(5).
One study even went so far as to state:
“b-AET, related compounds or synthetic derivatives may be part of effective therapeutic strategies to accelerate tissue regeneration and prevent or treat diseases associated with aging such as osteoporosis.”(8)

1. Antiglucocorticoid function of androstenetriol.
Antiglucocorticoid function of androstenetriol. - PubMed - NCBI

2. Auci DL, Ahlem CN, Kennedy MR, Page TM, Reading CL, Frincke JM. A Potential Role for 5-Androstene-3[beta],7[beta],17[beta]-triol in Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome. Obesity.
Academic Journals formerly published by NPG

3. Lu M, Patsouris D, Li P, et al. A new antidiabetic compound attenuates inflammation and insulin resistance in Zucker diabetic fatty rats. American Journal of Physiology – Endocrinology and Metabolism 2010;298(5):E1036-E48.
A new antidiabetic compound attenuates inflammation and insulin resistance in Zucker diabetic fatty rats | Endocrinology and Metabolism

4. Malik AK, Khaldoyanidi S, Auci DL, et al. 5-androstene-3,7,17-triol (b-AET) Slows Thermal Injury Induced Osteopenia in Mice: Relation to Aging and Osteoporosis. PLoS ONE;5(10):e13566.
PLOS ONE: 5-Androstene-3

5. Marcu AC, Paccione KE, Barbee RW, et al. Androstenetriol Immunomodulation Improves Survival in a Severe Trauma Hemorrhage Shock Model. The Journal of Trauma 2007;63(3):662-9.

6. Pharmacology and immune modulating properties of 5-androstene-3β,7β,17β-triol, a DHEA metabolite in the human metabolome.
Pharmacology and immune modulating properties of 5-androstene-3

7. Phase I and Phase II clinical trials of androst-5-ene-3β,7β,17β-triol
Phase I and Phase II clinical trials of androst-5-ene-3

8. 5-Androstene-3β,7β,17β-triol (β-AET) Slows Thermal Injury Induced Osteopenia in Mice: Relation to Aging and Osteoporosis
bumping this write-up to remind people how well invictus works as a immune booster...nothing like a little extra boost to immune system, imo.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
bumping this write-up to remind people how well invictus works as a immune booster...nothing like a little extra boost to immune system, imo.
I just put .5 ml on about 1/2 an hour ago. I also did 30 minutes or cardio this morning! Definitely going to be working in the Invictus again ;). Of course that means I have to get more….it never ends!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just put .5 ml on about 1/2 an hour ago. I also did 30 minutes or cardio this morning! Definitely going to be working in the Invictus again ;). Of course that means I have to get more….it never ends!
be sure to use my code THEBIGT and get that 20% off!!!

thanks for being such a loyal customer @Ricky10 , you are much appreciated!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
be sure to use my code THEBIGT and get that 20% off!!!

thanks for being such a loyal customer @Ricky10 , you are much appreciated!!!
I have used your code so many times since spring, I can’t even count! Between Iconic and Iron Legion I have spent so much that I am better off not thinking about it..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have used your code so many times since spring, I can’t even count! Between Iconic and Iron Legion I have spent so much that I am better off not thinking about it..
thank you!!!

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Using the invictus for two weeks now with some virtus.

What have y’all seen as far as weight loss leaning out of this?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Using the invictus for two weeks now with some virtus.

What have y’all seen as far as weight loss leaning out of this?
any update?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We’ve already been discussing the weight loss benefits of b-AET on this forum and one study even seems to show that it may even help to treat obesity and metabolic syndrome(2). It may also assist by helping to lower insulin resistance in overweight people and lower cholesterol(3,7).
Aside from its benefits for managing weight, b-AET has been studied for numerous other health benefits. Several studies have explored its potential for immune health. b-AET has been shown in a live animal model to protect from viral, bacterial and parasitic infections. In live animal models, b-AET helped to increase the immune response to an infection(1). It also helped to prevent the immune system from being weakened by stress. b-AET helped combat the negative effects of glucocorticoids (chemicals released by the body in response to stress) on the activity of white blood cells and their ability to spread and reproduce(1). A “test-tube experiment” showed that b-AET increased white blood cell activity whereas other hormones did not(1). In a live animal model, b-AET augmented the immune response in adult animals (lab rats) and even reduced the decline of the immune system in the older rats(6).

b-AET also has potential impacts on other body systems. Studies showed that b-AET is unlikely to harm the liver or kidneys and was also unlikely to cause hormonal imbalances as a result of use(6), but it also has been studied for preventative and reparative effects. In a live animal model, b-AET was shown to slow the weakening of bones that occurs as severe burns heal(4). In a live animal model, where the subjects were exposed to severe (potentially fatal) trauma, designed to induce hemorrhaging, the group given b-AET prior to the trauma had a significantly greater survival rate(5).
“b-AET, related compounds or synthetic derivatives may be part of effective therapeutic strategies to accelerate tissue regeneration and prevent or treat diseases associated with aging such as osteoporosis.”(8)

2. Auci DL, Ahlem CN, Kennedy MR, Page TM, Reading CL, Frincke JM. A Potential Role for 5-Androstene-3[beta],7[beta],17[beta]-triol in Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome. Obesity.

3. Lu M, Patsouris D, Li P, et al. A new antidiabetic compound attenuates inflammation and insulin resistance in Zucker diabetic fatty rats. American Journal of Physiology – Endocrinology and Metabolism 2010;298(5):E1036-E48.
A new antidiabetic compound attenuates inflammation and insulin resistance in Zucker diabetic fatty rats | Endocrinology and Metabolism

4. Malik AK, Khaldoyanidi S, Auci DL, et al. 5-androstene-3,7,17-triol (b-AET) Slows Thermal Injury Induced Osteopenia in Mice: Relation to Aging and Osteoporosis. PLoS ONE;5(10):e13566.

5. Marcu AC, Paccione KE, Barbee RW, et al. Androstenetriol Immunomodulation Improves Survival in a Severe Trauma Hemorrhage Shock Model. The Journal of Trauma 2007;63(3):662-9.

6. Pharmacology and immune modulating properties of 5-androstene-3β,7β,17β-triol, a DHEA metabolite in the human metabolome.

8. 5-Androstene-3β,7β,17β-triol (β-AET) Slows Thermal Injury Induced Osteopenia in Mice: Relation to Aging and Osteoporosis
bump==some great info here

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

@circa11
@CroLifter

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!