Invictus (b-AET) Benefits Beyond Cutting

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
had trouble getting mine last time, but ultimately got the product. i haven’t seen my BF order either. so, hopefully they’re just working through the orders.
Sorry for the delay - we have been blessed to have an extremely successful holiday weekend - but are now cursed with getting all caught up - we have worked through the whole week and finally made it through most the orders through sat. We will be working through this Sat to get caught up on as many orders as possible

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the delay - we have been blessed to have an extremely successful holiday weekend - but are now cursed with getting all caught up - we have worked through the whole week and finally made it through most the orders through sat. We will be working through this Sat to get caught up on as many orders as possible
much respect...i hope your back is feeling better!!!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
thank you sir. i’m happy for you and the business. your invictus works which is why it will be a total of 6 bottles purchased for me. my arthritic hip pain has been reduced by 40 maybe even 50%. that’s huge for me. thanks again.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone gone above 1ml a day? I'm not asking because I am thinking it is not doing its job or anything like that, I was just wondering at what point a higher dose has diminishing returns.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, another question here, are most guys doing a 1ml application once daily or splitting doses up into 2. If so have there been any reports on it being more effective either way, like a minimum effective dose vs diminishing returns type of thing?

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always did .5 before bed and .5 1st thing am. I was applying to tops of feet as my wife didn’t like the smell. Had awesome sleep on this as well.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
definitely don't recommend going over 1ml daily - you don't want to crush cortisol.

there were a few people who ran it at 1ml in the AM. If I'm going to do only one application a day, I just use .5ml in the late afternoon...kills my late night ice cream cravings and also ensures I can get to sleep.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
definitely don't recommend going over 1ml daily - you don't want to crush cortisol.

there were a few people who ran it at 1ml in the AM. If I'm going to do only one application a day, I just use .5ml in the late afternoon...kills my late night ice cream cravings and also ensures I can get to sleep.
thanks bro, I appreciate it, that answers both of my question