Introducing SUP3R-11 - The Ultimate 11-Ketotestosterone Guide - All you need to know!

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i had a 10% code and a VIP 5% code so i got 10 for around $300 shipped

Wait 3 months when everyones sold out.. Boom back to their $70-$80 price range and people will pay it when supplies is limited because it's very popular...

:)
hustla

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
i had a 10% code and a VIP 5% code so i got 10 for around $300 shipped

Wait 3 months when everyones sold out.. Boom back to their $70-$80 price range and people will pay it when supplies is limited because it's very popular...

:)
This is exactly why I picked up four bottles for personal use just in case it was a piss poor idea to hold out for Black Friday/Cyber Week. I don't want to be at the mercy of the scalpers lolol. Not knocking the hustle at all, but for real.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
This is exactly why I picked up four bottles for personal use just in case it was a piss poor idea to hold out for Black Friday/Cyber Week. I don't want to be at the mercy of the scalpers lolol. Not knocking the hustle at all, but for real.
I was the one on the other end when it came to the 2014 prohormone ban, so happy to be on the other side this time.. ****ing $90 a bottle for some dermafury :(

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I was the one on the other end when it came to the 2014 prohormone ban, so happy to be on the other side this time.. ****ing $90 a bottle for some dermafury :(
Some brothers I met on here were much more fair. 2 sealed Trest bottles for 50 each and LMG and epistane for about 33 a bottle. Yet another reason why I picked this forum as my home forum. Good people here, even if you're a total n00b.

That said, I'm really bummed that I missed that era. Furaza was one of the ones I would have loved to try. I tried forever to find some leftovers to stack with my epistane that weren't way expensive, but alas.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some brothers I met on here were much more fair. 2 sealed Trest bottles for 50 each and LMG and epistane for about 33 a bottle. Yet another reason why I picked this forum as my home forum. Good people here, even if you're a total n00b.

That said, I'm really bummed that I missed that era. Furaza was one of the ones I would have loved to try. I tried forever to find some leftovers to stack with my epistane that weren't way expensive, but alas.
Absolutely the best forum out there, IMO. Worlds better than that other popular place ;)

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely the best forum out there, IMO. Worlds better than that other popular place ;)
I have to agree. The attitude of those here is much more encouraging and conducive to learning. That other popular place is stuffy and full of people who know too much to listen to advice. I'm very finnicky when it comes to taking advice from those types.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Agreed here aswell.. Met 2 of the best SUPPLEMENT connections ive ever had through this site.

Last edited:
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My bad. I didn't have my old man glasses on. $62.38 plus $4 shipping. USPS

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, I was browsing the forums and came across the BOGO deal on SUP3R-11 and am a little confused. Most people and websites are calling it a PH but in it's description it states:

"SUP3R-11 contains 11-Ketotestosterone, or 11-KT, a naturally-occurring metabolite of adrenal hormones in humans. 11-KT is not a designer ph as it has not been modified in any way, nor is it a prohormone because it requires no conversion and is already in its active form."

Apparently it is found in fish, so I would assume it would be considered "natural" by most people. For instance, ecdysterone is a plant steroid and also found in insects and that is considered "natural."

Hoping someone can shine some light on this. Thanks!

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Most people call it a "ph" not so much due to what it actually is but what it does. That is, it is being categorised due to its capacity to potentially suppress the HPTA. Its certainly one of the milder "ph" though.

It is a "natural" compound, but then so is testosterone. Generally, anyone taking either compound for bodybuilding purposes will no longer be considered a "natty" lifter, if you even care about such labels.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most people call it a "ph" not so much due to what it actually is but what it does. That is, it is being categorised due to its capacity to potentially suppress the HPTA. Its certainly one of the milder "ph" though.

It is a "natural" compound, but then so is testosterone. Generally, anyone taking either compound for bodybuilding purposes will no longer be considered a "natty" lifter, if you even care about such labels.
Thanks for clearing that up.

M

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Anyone see crystallization problems with super 11? Just cracked open a bottle and tried to apply and got little crystals all over myself.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone see crystallization problems with super 11? Just cracked open a bottle and tried to apply and got little crystals all over myself.
Yes. I have seen this. A heat bath and stirring will fix it.

R

RUSSORJ

Awards
Is it ok to use saw palmetto during 11 kt cycle to prevent prostate issues and hair loss or not ?

I' ve done a lot of research but could not find if it will help or not or if saw palmetto would lower the anabolic effects of 11 kt.

Thank u.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Is it ok to use saw palmetto during 11 kt cycle to prevent prostate issues and hair loss or not ?

I' ve done a lot of research but could not find if it will help or not or if saw palmetto would lower the anabolic effects of 11 kt.

Thank u.
11-Ketotestosterone does not 5 alpha reduce into DHT as far as I know. So any natural 'Prostate Protection' would be worthless... which most data says they are anyway - especially Saw Palmetto. It's also questionable that DHT is the culprit in the first place - more and more research is pointing at Estrogen - and I think in Europe (France?) they actually treat Prostate issues with DHT. DHT is the 'Manly Hormone' (look at some Women's Physique competitors, LOL) - very questionable on wanting to get rid of it. Lot's of Finasteride horror stories out there I hear.

R

RUSSORJ

Awards
Thank u for reply...

So, do u think that a topical formula to prevent hair loss wold be a good choice ? I"ve used some DHT derived compounds before with no issues on hair line, but im getting older (39) and prefer to stay on the safer way...lol
How androgenic would be Sup3r11 at 125 mg daily ? I also have 2 bottles of R- andro on hands...Should i stack then or its better use R-andro for another cycle ? Also have 1- andro and 4 andro on hands

Im happy with my body. I"m low fat. just want a little abs shred and hardening a bit.

Thank u again.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11-Ketotestosterone does not 5 alpha reduce into DHT as far as I know. So any natural 'Prostate Protection' would be worthless... which most data says they are anyway - especially Saw Palmetto. It's also questionable that DHT is the culprit in the first place - more and more research is pointing at Estrogen - and I think in Europe (France?) they actually treat Prostate issues with DHT. DHT is the 'Manly Hormone' (look at some Women's Physique competitors, LOL) - very questionable on wanting to get rid of it. Lot's of Finasteride horror stories out there I hear.
Indeed, not worth the risks from Finasteride IMO. Of course I'm mostly bald anyway, so there is that ;)

F

flarestar

Awards
My first run of Sup3r 11 was amazing though i went a little too long (10 weeks @ 2ml ED) I was suppressed and was having trouble in the bedroom *gasp* I did a clomid pct / Alpha Sustain pct and was back in the game in weeks.

Question is: Would a 4-6 week run @ 1ml a day be a waste? I plan on doing a mini pct after (prob just alpha sustain depending) I want to do a full on run at 2ml a day (1ml day, 1ml night) when I get further into my cut later in the summer.

R

RUSSORJ

Awards
dont know...

I d like to know what happens when we stop dht cycles.

Our T levels..Our strogen levels, and endogenous DHT levels too.

If someone could clarify i aprecciate.

Thank you.

P.s. Ive tried to quote the above post but this msg appears.Im an assiduous reader but starting to interact more now..So, sorry for my tecnical problems..lol
The following errors occurred with your submission
Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
dont know...

I d like to know what happens when we stop dht cycles.

Our T levels..Our strogen levels, and endogenous DHT levels too.

If someone could clarify i aprecciate.

Thank you.

P.s. Ive tried to quote the above post but this msg appears.Im an assiduous reader but starting to interact more now..So, sorry for my tecnical problems..lol
The following errors occurred with your submission
Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.
Sourcing or linking will get you this. You don't have enough posts to post a link yet. Additionally, This is a new topic for which you will need to start your own thread since this is not a DHT based compound. We will be happy to help in a new thread!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My first run of Sup3r 11 was amazing though i went a little too long (10 weeks @ 2ml ED) I was suppressed and was having trouble in the bedroom *gasp* I did a clomid pct / Alpha Sustain pct and was back in the game in weeks.

Question is: Would a 4-6 week run @ 1ml a day be a waste? I plan on doing a mini pct after (prob just alpha sustain depending) I want to do a full on run at 2ml a day (1ml day, 1ml night) when I get further into my cut later in the summer.
If it were me, 250 mg is the lowest dose I would do (and probably the dose I would use too).

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Anyone seen someone taper the dose near end of cycle to ease the introduction of cortisol back into the system slowly ??

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone seen someone taper the dose near end of cycle to ease the introduction of cortisol back into the system slowly ??
just have some cortisol control ready for pct , when I used it and didn't have my cortisol control man I gained fat quick around my waist

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
just have some cortisol control ready for pct , when I used it and didn't have my cortisol control man I gained fat quick around my waist
I've been out of the game for a while, any suggestions for natty potent cortisol control? phosphatidylserine is the only thing I can remember and I don't even know which company makes a good version of that.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If it were me, 250 mg is the lowest dose I would do (and probably the dose I would use too).
Yeah - 250 is a pretty good dose. No sides, no fuss. A lot of other companies put this out at around 80 mg/day and that was just useless, IMO - but some people claimed to have seen great success even at that dose. I can see maybe going to 125/day, but 250 is really the sweet spot. I've gone as high as 750 and if I had an unlimited supply I would love to see what a gram a day would do - it was certainly mildly anabolic and aided in recovery times at anything over 500 mg.

Yes - have a good PCT lined up AHEAD of time.

I've been out of the game for a while, any suggestions for natty potent cortisol control? phosphatidylserine is the only thing I can remember and I don't even know which company makes a good version of that.
Evomuse Abliderate, IMO, is almost as good at controlling cortisol as 11-KT. I have subjective stories that make me think this, but 2 pills of AMMO taken together gave me similar results as taking 375 mg of 11-KT, which is impressive. The stuff is almost too strong.

Another good option is 7-KT (7-oxo, 7-keto dhea, 7-oh, etc) - taken topically.

I also include a SERM in my PCT along with a test booster or pseudo-test booster like Sup3r-PCT.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Thank you HIT4ME

I plan to use Torem as my usual SERM in PCT. I think I'll be running 11-KT solo this go around just to dry up and but fat quickly. I'll add in AMMO and 7-KT as well. Any particular transdermal 7-KT products you'd recommend?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you HIT4ME

I plan to use Torem as my usual SERM in PCT. I think I'll be running 11-KT solo this go around just to dry up and but fat quickly. I'll add in AMMO and 7-KT as well. Any particular transdermal 7-KT products you'd recommend?
You can mix it in your own carrier, or Evomuse Abliderate would fit the bill too. SNS makes a good oral product. I would probably limit the Ammo to 1 pill pre bed...2 a day with the 7-KT may be a bit much.

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can mix it in your own carrier, or Evomuse Abliderate would fit the bill too. SNS makes a good oral product. I would probably limit the Ammo to 1 pill pre bed...2 a day with the 7-KT may be a bit much.
what would be ur perfect combo for cortisol control for pct ?like something you would run ?
I have reduce xt already I was thinking double dose first couple of weeks

C

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am taking 250 mg of super 11 right now. It is a pain to dose, mid morning is going to happen. 1st thing in the morning 430 am and about 300 pm is best I can do

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I am taking 250 mg of super 11 right now. It is a pain to dose, mid morning is going to happen. 1st thing in the morning 430 am and about 300 pm is best I can do
On the flip side, I'm dosing 4ml around noon with no problem. I find it's easy to use (using a syringe and a container). 1ml on one Neck/Shoulder/Trap, then another ml on the other - by the time it's time for the next ml, the first area is dry, so I go right over the top. If there was any nit to pick, there is a gritty particle in it - don't know what that is, or if it falls on the floor or dissolves, or whatever.

C

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On the flip side, I'm dosing 4ml around noon with no problem. I find it's easy to use (using a syringe and a container). 1ml on one Neck/Shoulder/Trap, then another ml on the other - by the time it's time for the next ml, the first area is dry, so I go right over the top. If there was any nit to pick, there is a gritty particle in it - don't know what that is, or if it falls on the floor or dissolves, or whatever.
I will dose all at one time... another question, the stuff is gritty, dose it need to be heated up

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I will dose all at one time... another question, the stuff is gritty, dose it need to be heated up
No. And its not like rubbing sand on - the particles are very sparse in the solution. Just rub it on until dry. Whatever it is seems to dissolve anyway.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No. And its not like rubbing sand on - the particles are very sparse in the solution. Just rub it on until dry. Whatever it is seems to dissolve anyway.
IMO for super 11, best idea is to put some on, and then when it dries, use some isopropyl (you can buy some for real cheap at the drugstore) to rub the particles in.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I actually took my bottles, and dumped them in a container with some DMSO, Isopropyl Myristate and some 99% IPO. Mixed it up, put it in a heat bath for a while and continued mixing, and then there were not particles at all. The carrier itself seemed pretty good, but I always believe that if you are looking for systemic application - the more carrier the better.

I had this too - look above. A heat bath will get rid of the particles. Extra carrier helps.

IMO for super 11, best idea is to put some on, and then when it dries, use some isopropyl (you can buy some for real cheap at the drugstore) to rub the particles in.
This. I would apply my mixed solution and then wait about 10 minutes (the OL carrier is pretty good and dries quickly), then I would take some hand sanitizer (or IPO for the A game) and cover the same area - adding the additional solvent MAY help drive more into your skin.

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is it better than sanitizer?

B

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Noslabs came out with 11-KT TD but it's expensive.
How did OL manage to do it with a good price? Any other versions that are still out there are usually at least 3x more expensive.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Noslabs came out with 11-KT TD but it's expensive.
How did OL manage to do it with a good price? Any other versions that are still out there are usually at least 3x more expensive.
Maybe:

NOS Labs production run = 250 bottles

Olympus UK production run = 2500 bottles

And then you might have stuff like Olympus being able to spread/absorb costs cos they huger than Nos.

I mean, its easy to apply some common sense if you try.

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe:

NOS Labs production run = 250 bottles

Olympus UK production run = 2500 bottles

And then you might have stuff like Olympus being able to spread/absorb costs cos they huger than Nos.

I mean, its easy to apply some common sense if you try.
savage lol

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't comment on other brands, but our stuff was priced well because we sold a lot of it.