Introducing Slim FX - Coming Soon!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you doing anything active or just sitting? I've taken stims in the past that didn't feel like they were doing anything until I got out and started doing something active then holy cow. Also, did you take it with or without food?
Took it with my post workout protein drink. Not really active, I did go for a short walk and didn't notice anything much. When I first took it though I couldn't sit still and felt nervous and a bit dizzy.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took it with my post workout protein drink. Not really active, I did go for a short walk and didn't notice anything much. When I first took it though I couldn't sit still and felt nervous and a bit dizzy.
Sounds like a usual reaction to stim overload. Having it with a heavier meal should help offset the sides you experienced.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Hi ppl!

Just needed to get it out there that there's been a about a 2 week hiccup on the SlimFX 3 cap blister pack samples. Any questions or anything we can help out with Pm any of us reps up. Sorry about the delay AM friends.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi ppl!

Just needed to get it out there that there's been a about a 2 week hiccup on the SlimFX 3 cap blister pack samples. Any questions or anything we can help out with Pm any of us reps up. Sorry about the delay AM friends.
It's cool.
No prob. Only thing we can do is wait.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
when i take 2 when i 1st get up, when i go to eat my 1st meal i can hardly get it down-i probably eat half as much as normal......the effects for me usually last for 4 really nice hours, then i take another 2 and i am good for all day. just got my sample jug of supersize today, so tonight i will dose 2 at 9pm/2 at 3am/then 2-3 scoops after work pre workout.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when i take 2 when i 1st get up, when i go to eat my 1st meal i can hardly get it down-i probably eat half as much as normal......the effects for me usually last for 4 really nice hours, then i take another 2 and i am good for all day. just got my sample jug of supersize today, so tonight i will dose 2 at 9pm/2 at 3am/then 2-3 scoops after work pre workout.
Oh yeah!!! BigT getting his SS on. Let's see how this goes....

I'm assuming you probably are, but I have to ask anyhow's.... are you going to take this along side SFX? And if so, whats your protocol T-dawg?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Damn BigT ... so a total of 4-5 scoops within 6 hours.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah!!! BigT getting his SS on. Let's see how this goes....

I'm assuming you probably are, but I have to ask anyhow's.... are you going to take this along side SFX? And if so, whats your protocol T-dawg?

no, no, no!!!! you are getting it all wrong, lol.

i am taking 2 caps sfx at 9pm/2 caps sfx at 3am....then i will take 2-3 scopps of ss after work preworkout, probably around 7:30-8am. knowing me it more than likely will be 3 scoops of ss.....

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No..he works a night shift and will be taking first 2 doses with SlimFX and the after work he will do a pre-workout with SuperSize of 2 or 3 scoops. Only for trained professionals here guys! Lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
.Doh...he beat me to it

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, no, no!!!! you are getting it all wrong, lol.

i am taking 2 caps sfx at 9pm/2 caps sfx at 3am....then i will take 2-3 scopps of ss after work preworkout, probably around 7:30-8am. knowing me it more than likely will be 3 scoops of ss.....
Ah, the slimfast approach. One for breakfast, one for lunch and then your sensible dinner (SS) lol. ;)

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
No..he works a night shift and will be taking first 2 doses with SlimFX and the after work he will do a pre-workout with SuperSize of 2 or 3 scoops. Only for trained professionals here guys! Lol
Haha... I was about to say!