*Introduce Yourself!*

snakebite

Awards
wuzz up all. I'm 24 been lifting since i was in high school. i wanted to compete last year but i got hit by a truck and i'm still trying to get back to where i was. big ups to Chem, i'm a medic to but still active. keep the party going.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by jweave23

Well spank my ass and call me Susan! :D 

I thought you liked Trixie? :mad: :D

j/k, left that open for me! (<<---no pun intended for that one!)

Dr of Golf

Awards
wuzz up all. I'm 24 been lifting since i was in high school. i wanted to compete last year but i got hit by a truck and i'm still trying to get back to where i was. big ups to Chem, i'm a medic to but still active. keep the party going.

Welcome, snakebite. Glad to have another military guy in the group. :D

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I'm 31 and have been lifting for 18 years. I'm 5'11" and weigh in at 204. I've tried prohormones all the way back when androstenedione came out. The only ones that worked were the transdermals i.e.- androspray, One+. I'm here just trying to learn the latest. I finally graduated last Oct. and have been working the last couple months as an RN. I love wearing those scrubs at work. They make me look yoked.;)

bjtheman

Awards
What's up everyone...great lookin board, bout time I finally joined! Hope to help out if I can!
Thanks to Yellowjacket for tellin me bout this place! Already see some familiar faces

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
what up buddy, always nice to see good guys comin in

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Bj- Welcome brother, massmonsterz is a stellar board and bj is one of the best over there, your info. is appreciated ...

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
Hello Im gonna introduce myself in here as quick as possible, Im Raul , 20 years olf From Puerto Rico , Been at bodybuilding for practically 2 straight years with consistency, which I think holds key for this sport. I am a moderator on Anthony Ellis program at www.skinnyguy.net which is a private board , I started as a skinny guy at 120 lbs and im currently at 182lbs 8% BF, I hope to post some pics soon so everyone can flame me :). A special thanks to Draven which introduced me to this wonderful board , thanks and keep gaining mass all.

Draven

Awards
  • Established
No problem bro... glad to have you here as well as our other board. Maybe we can continue our Protein debate here. ;)

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
Course we can , I wonder where to post it though :) , so many threads.

maddogman

Awards
hi guys, i'm 20 from Australia, I started working out when I was 16 when I played state rugby. Thats where I got my nickname Mad Dog. However I stopped playing rugby shortly after a guy who tried to tackle me was paralized from the neck down. It wasnt because I was too strong but because he had bad technique when he tackled me. I'm currently working in security but am also getting my personal training certification. I really need to boost my knowledge and it will be good to talk to some actual serious lifters, cheers

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
aight MD. looking forward to hearing from you. Sage

Dr of Golf

Awards
Good to have you onboard, Maddogman! Great group of people here. :)

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
welcome aboard MD...you'll learn alot here. one great board.

maddogman

Awards
thanks for making me feel welcome guys, i've been browsing the forum and the people here seem pretty knowledgable. It actually makes realise how little I know. As I said in my first post I'm studying to be a personal trainer and it's made me realise that I know how to train myself really well but when it comes to training different poeple with different goals it's a whole other story. Where i'm from there aren't that many people who actually know how to train so a placw like this is an excellent way learn from other people.

later guys

PoolMan

Awards
Hey guys, just thought I'd say hi here instead of starting a new thread. Been on BB.com for a while, but never did post (once I think). Great board, and hope to learn a lot. Now, time to go read.

Dr of Golf

Awards
Good to have you here, PoolMan.

A lot better class of folks and more maturity over here instead of that "other" board. :D

SirJuice

Awards
Hey hey

whats up my brothas and sistas, well of course im new to this board,, found out about the board from post on AnabolicFreaks made by YellowJacket, so i figured i come check it out,, LOOKS GREAT, i also post on MesoMorph, and MassMonsterS, im 24yo, in college, been lifting for about 3 years,, only used medicine for about a year of that,, I started out at a mere 158lbs at 6'1", now im 195lbs, the last year of training has been controlled by a disc injury, soooo,, i love fast women and fast cars, i hope to learn as well as share with you guys,,, thanks

SJ

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Welcome Juice! You'll like it here....lots of smart heads around. Feel free to drop any knowledge or experience on us. See ya.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Welcome SJ, like Scorpio said, your input is appreciated....

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
poolman, maddogman, sirjuice.... welcome fellas!

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Hey people! I'm 26 years old. I work in the information Technology field (yup full of dorks). I have been lifting off and on for 6 years. I have been going strong again now for 4 months, and I have no plans on stopping this time. I have no desire to compete I just want to look the best I can. Like a lot of you I came from bb.com. under a different name of course. The attitudes there are just out of control I didn't post much there, and probably won't here. I just spend most of my time reading as much as possible. I'm looking forward to hanging out here, and learning a lot from the vets, and the newbies (they can surprise you sometimes).

Dr of Golf

Awards
Welcome SirJuice and N'Pursuit. Looking forward to your input.

SirJuice

Awards

awwwwww,,, you guys are so sweet,,HAHA,, thanks for the welcome for real tho, Im sure you guys will be seeing alot of me,, lata for now,,

SJ

elijah_123

Awards
I'm 24, been lifting for about years now.
In high school I was a tub of lard, 285 and benched like 160.
Unfortunately did alot speed/amphetamines and didn't eat for awhile. Go down to 160, and what little muscle I had was gone.

That was 3 years ago, and I have slowly been getting back into shape,which was hard to do with the damage I'd done to my metabolism. Everything is normal now and I'm up to 200. Still weak though but working on it.

Finally got a schedule at school where I can get dedicated and stay that way. Now that I've got some muscle back I plan to get serious about hitting 8%bf (about 14 now). Maybe, adding muscle is becoming addicting....

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haven't been on thid thread for a few days, so a hearty welcome to poolman, maddogman, SirJuice, N'Pursuit and elijah_123. You gents will enjoy it here! :)

T-Bar

Awards
Age 26. I'm in the Air Force. Been body-building off and on for 8 years but real serious for the last year.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
welcome all new guys!

You'll feel right at home, get your own drinks.. ;)

Dr of Golf

Awards
Age 26. I'm in the Air Force. Been body-building off and on for 8 years but real serious for the last year.

Welcome, T-Bar. Good to have another military member join the board.

PLMUSCLE

Awards
I am 36 going to be 37 in a month or so, have been on the internet a few years. I go to as many boards as I can. I like to read up on as much information as possible. That is why I like this board already, alot of good information. I have been lifting for the past 16 years on and off, finally got serious in the past year. Hope to be of help on this board...Peace. PL

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
<standing up shyly to say>

Hello All, I'm TheChosen1 and I'm a Coke addict.
Actually, that's Coca-Cola, of course......LOL
40 years old & Been lifting since 1985.

Vet. member of AM, AB, AA, H&R, Bolex, etc.
Killer board, so far.:saw:

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
welcome everybody....this is the best board imo...you'll learn alot here..lata

Pro

Awards
Hey you may know me from bodybuilding.com or fortifiediron.com, both good sites and this one looks good too. The best part about this site is the load time, I can't get over how fast the pages load on this site. I am on 56k and the webpages still load extremely fast.

I am mainly a bodybuilder, but do some powerlifting and olympic lifting too. I'll try to stick around and post more, later!

Hal

Awards
Well, where to start...
33, 6', a chubby 240 (long bulking period, keto starting tomorrow, need to get to 220, maybe 210). I started lifting around 1990 after buying a cybergenics kit (anyone else remember that crap?) I came here looking for transdermal information, I had just been mixing 4AD in isopropyl...it works, though not too well. I've got a BA in psychology (chem minor), a Ph.D. in neuroscience and a J.D. I've recently passed the bar exam and the patent bar and I'm looking for the right position as a biotech patent prosecutor, but they've kinda dried up in this economy so I'm biding my time doing some insurance sales.
I homebrew beer, just put up what should be a really tasty and potent heiferweizen, and I do some street magic to annoy family and friends.
I live in Lancaster PA (Amish country) with my wife, two dogs, three cats and a fetus--expecting a girl in August.
My moniker and avatar is a homage to my favorite Green Lantern Hal Jordan.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
welcome Pro and Hal. seen your posts around Hal, looks like you're certainly qualified ;) ... good luck with your upcoming keto as well.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Genghis Khan

Genghis Khan. Warrior and Airborne Ranger of the Anabolic Universe. Welcome my friend. Great to see you here.