The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For the month of August we want our international customers to test be treated right for those who continue to support Nutraplanet. For the rest of the month anyone who orders FIMS shipping will be upgraded to DHL expedited service (full tracking) at NO additional charge.

Here at nutraplanet we want to test out our new DHL service with free tracking to reward you who continue to buy and support Nutraplanet.

Get your orders in now because this deal will only last the 2nd half of the month! Free expedited shipping just for placing your order and keeping your service here at Nutraplanet.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you place an order and have any questions please reach out to myself and NutraPlanet15 with your email and order # we will make sure your taken care of !

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the month of August we want our international customers to test be treated right for those who continue to support Nutraplanet. For the rest of the month anyone who orders FIMS shipping will be upgraded to DHL expedited service (full tracking) at NO additional charge.

Here at nutraplanet we want to test out our new DHL 3-8 Day service with free tracking to reward you who continue to buy and support Nutraplanet.

Get your orders in now because this deal will only last the 2nd half of the month! Free expedited shipping just for placing your order and keeping your service here at Nutraplanet.
Great stuff Solution ...
Will nutraplanet be restocking bulk powder mucuna pruriens (98%)...50 or 100gram packs?
I am about to run out and really like this product.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great stuff Solution ...
Will nutraplanet be restocking bulk powder mucuna pruriens (98%)...50 or 100gram packs?
I am about to run out and really like this product.
there is no source for 98% anymore. Esp. Not at the price we use to get it for...most material out there is crappy %
. Especially at that price point..weaker % is 3 x the price.

I think you asked this same question on the live chat the other day correct?

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh bugger....dissapointing it can't be sourced now.
Yes...that was me, I never received a reply so checked with you
Appreciate you reply today.

Have put a order in for some other goddess.
Thanks

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh bugger....dissapointing it can't be sourced now.
Yes...that was me, I never received a reply so checked with you
Appreciate you reply today.

Have put a order in for some other goddess.
Thanks
No problem! We replied to your live chat with the same answer, so that is how we knew it was you :)
Thanks for your continued support what did ya pick up?

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I grabbed a couple of bottles of 11kt,
Some KSM-66....and some magnesium (love it for the sleep ).
All good stuff I've used before..
Thanks for all your help

WAF

WAF

Awards
The Solution from a Canadian point of view this is the way to get new customers. Countless times i see sales load up a cart check shipping costs and nearly **** myself on how much for shipping. Great job on this one. I'll be placing an order. Perfect timing!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The Solution from a Canadian point of view this is the way to get new customers. Countless times i see sales load up a cart check shipping costs and nearly **** myself on how much for shipping. Great job on this one. I'll be placing an order. Perfect timing!
No problem brother. Don't thank me. I Don't work for the company. Just broadcasting the deals for you guys here on AM so you can take advantage of them!

let me know if there is any issues

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you place an order and have any questions please reach out to myself and NutraPlanet15 with your email and order # we will make sure your taken care of !
No problem there. I emailed them and it got shipped the next day..

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought it would be quicker to be honest. Shipped 18/08 and only left the US.

I will certainly not pay extra money for DHL in the future

Eight

Eight

Awards
Does your tracking state it's left the US and landed internationally etc? Mine hasn't changed for about six days - I figured it'd been nabbed by UK customs and that DHL didn't track that far.

Edit: DHL making a liar out of me. Has been updated - still in the US though. Slow delivery wouldn't necessarily put me off buying from NutraPlanet again - just have to order well in advance of when I need it. :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

I will certainly not pay extra money for DHL in the future
So its been 5 business days?
For international customers you can't expect things to ship super fast. You have to remember some carriers don't ship on Saturday or Sunday.
Hell in the US it takes 3 business days to go across the US.
Factor in customs and international travel it will take a bit longer pending where you live & Customs.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So its been 5 business days?
For international customers you can't expect things to ship super fast. You have to remember some carriers don't ship on Saturday or Sunday.
Hell in the US it takes 3 business days to go across the US.
Factor in customs and international travel it will take a bit longer pending where you live & Customs.
Sorry, it says 3-8 days for this service. After 5 business days it only left the US. So yes, for a premium service I expect less than five days to leave the country. I used FIMS in the past and it arrived within 8-10 days at my home. So I don't see the point to pay 40$ for such a service.

You gave a free upgrade, great, but I will not spend any money on this service on the future and stick to cheap shipping.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does your tracking state it's left the US and landed internationally etc? Mine hasn't changed for about six days - I figured it'd been nabbed by UK customs and that DHL didn't track that far.

Edit: DHL making a liar out of me. Has been updated - still in the US though. Slow delivery wouldn't necessarily put me off buying from NutraPlanet again - just have to order well in advance of when I need it. :)
The point is exactly that DHL is super expensive and should be fast. I used the cheapest option before and it was not slower.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sorry, it says 3-8 days for this service. After 5 business days it only left the US. So yes, for a premium service I expect less than five days to leave the country. I used FIMS in the past and it arrived within 8-10 days at my home. So I don't see the point to pay 40$ for such a service.

You gave a free upgrade, great, but I will not spend any money on this service on the future and stick to cheap shipping.
So it shipped friday (1)
The weekend would not count for shipping dates as some services do not ship on weekends, and today is thursday. So technically its been 4 total business days, and the service states 3-8 days. Therefore there is still 4 more days for the service (at the tail end of the shipping)
That does not seem unreasonable.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So it shipped friday (1)
The weekend would not count for shipping dates as some services do not ship on weekends, and today is thursday. So technically its been 4 total business days, and the service states 3-8 days. Therefore there is still 4 more days for the service (at the tail end of the shipping)
That does not seem unreasonable.
Ok, it is your opinion. For me personally, this doesn't justify the premium. And btw I can get things from Portugal to Belgium in one day by DHL, so maybe I am spoiled

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok, it is your opinion. For me personally, this doesn't justify the premium. And btw I can get things from Portugal to Belgium in one day by DHL, so maybe I am spoiled
That is why we allow you to test it for free of charge. How many other online retailers do you see their customers being allowed to do such things? Not too many.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it is a letdown to be honest. I still haven't received my package either.

It was faster with the cheapest option FIMS in the past when I ordered. Anyways, it is not the fault of Nutraplanet, but a little bit disappointing by DHL. I am just happy that the upgrade was offered and I did not pay extra

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah, it is a letdown to be honest. I still haven't received my package either.

It was faster with the cheapest option FIMS in the past when I ordered. Anyways, it is not the fault of Nutraplanet, but a little bit disappointing by DHL. I am just happy that the upgrade was offered and I did not pay extra
I am glad you understand. We ran this to see how the new DHL Shipping would respond, and how it would treat our international customers. Hence why we did not make you pay any additional services for you to try it on your orders. It is a live and learn thing we wanted to test with our valuable and loyal AM Customers. When we ship something out it is in DHL's hands, not NP's hands. They are the one delivering it to your door, and we are the one supplying the supplements.

I will get in touch with NutraPlanet15 and see what he can chime in and say regarding the situation of the packages

Eight

Eight

Awards
DHL staff must have more weekends than everyone else, I guess.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
DHL staff must have more weekends than everyone else, I guess.
DHL doesn't ship over the weekends so when you factor in the business days you have to exclude weekends for shipping ..

Some people don't realize that. Not all carriers ship over the weekend

Eight

Eight

Awards
DHL doesn't ship over the weekends so when you factor in the business days you have to exclude weekends for shipping ..
I was trying to be funny really. :)

At the end of the day, it'll turn up and if everything is present and correct then I'll be happy to buy from NP again.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I was trying to be funny really. :)

At the end of the day, it'll turn up and if everything is present and correct then I'll be happy to buy from NP again.
If it's not Correct you will contact me and we will make it right

Eight

Eight

Awards
If it's not Correct you will contact me and we will make it right
Thank you mate. I should add that I'm not expecting any problems on that front.

I already have a list of stuff ready to order next time. Hahah.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I received my package. The order is perfect, but not a single sample or anything included. On the bright side, I did not pay any customs fees.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I received my package. The order is perfect, but not a single sample or anything included. On the bright side, I did not pay any customs fees.
Told ya you would get everything you requested buddy. If you did not we would take care of you!

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did the tracking page show any updates for you? "Out for delivery" etc. etc.?

No updates at all since the 24th here.
No, it only said that it arrived in my country and that it was handed over to my local post service. Tracking stopped on their page. And it was actually my local post guy who delivered my package like two days later.

Eight

Eight

Awards
No, it only said that it arrived in my country and that it was handed over to my local post service. Tracking stopped on their page. And it was actually my local post guy who delivered my package like two days later.
Ok cool. Cheers mate. Thats helpful for me to know.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Progress update: got stung by customs this morning. So can see the light at the end of the tunnel. :)

I hate customs. But even with their arse-banditry, I'm still saving significant money so the jokes on them... Sort of. :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This makes sense. Once it stops using DHL and is handed off to your regular post service its changing carriers. So the reason the DHL may have stopped tracking here.

I have packages in the states that start UPS and then finish USPS. When they transfer to USPS the tracking no longer works. So I can see how this would relate to the change in service.

Eight

Eight

Awards
So...

Order date: 16th August
Arrived: 7th September

Not going to say anything else about shipping, because a) we've covered it in other threads, b) true to their word NP upgraded the shipping option and dispatched very quickly, and c) despite what people may think, shipping time is not an important factor for me.

Two things are important to me if/when I choose to order from abroad: product range and price.

NutraPlanet had a load of stuff that I don't really see much in the UK. Love that.

And the pricing was great. Even after paying customs fees, I pretty much saved as much as money as I spent.

It should go without saying that what I ordered was what was in the box. But these days I always consider it a thumbs-up when that does actually happen.
Not referring to NP here - plenty of UK companies have messed up my orders. NP did not. Perfect.

I'd never say anything about a company for not sending free samples etc - it's not something they're expected to do. Sometimes you get them, sometimes you don't. In this case, I'm extremely happy because I forgot to bring lunch to work and NP sent me a much-needed protein snack.

The end result of all this: first-time
NutraPlanet customer; am happy; will definitely order again.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So...

Not going to say anything else about shipping, because a) we've covered it in other threads, b) true to their word NP upgraded the shipping option and dispatched very quickly, and c) despite what people may think, shipping time is not an important factor for me.

Two things are important to me if/when I choose to order from abroad: product range and price.

NutraPlanet had a load of stuff that I don't really see much in the UK. Love that.

And the pricing was great. Even after paying customs fees, I pretty much saved as much as money as I spent.

It should go without saying that what I ordered was what was in the box. But these days I always consider it a thumbs-up when that does actually happen.
Not referring to NP here - plenty of UK companies have messed up my orders. NP did not. Perfect.

I'd never say anything about a company for not sending free samples etc - it's not something they're expected to do. Sometimes you get them, sometimes you don't. In this case, I'm extremely happy because I forgot to bring lunch to work and NP sent me a much-needed protein snack.

Well, no biggie, but normally you get samples, especially when you put Anabolic Minds in the comment section. I haven't received any this time, but normally I get them, so no big deal.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So...

I told you everything would be taken care of. and your order would come 100% as expected.
Sir we appreciate your business, and we also thank you for being in our trial run of the DHL Shipping we tested out. Some things work, and some things do not. This way you know going forward the cheaper FIMS option is the best bang for your buck regardless of shipping speed.

So from a company stand point we wanted to see how you consumers would react to it, Not all things go as planned, but you waited it out and you got exactly what you paid for at a KILLER price.
Thank you for your honesty and feedback and most of all your order.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine. Took a long time. No fault of NP but dhl kinda suks.
No samples this time for me too. Is NP in the middle of changes or sth? Always had some before when I added Anabolic Minds to comments.
Got it without customs. That really made mayday but wait for it....... It had full prices declared on it, we'll over minimum. NP magic :D thanks

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No samples this time for me too. Is NP in the middle of changes or sth? Always had some before when I added Anabolic Minds to comments.
Got it without customs. That really made mayday but wait for it....... It had full prices declared on it, we'll over minimum. NP magic :D thanks
Ha, had the same thing. Declared the full value of the products, still paid no customs, not sure why :)

Got a small envelope from another retailer, declared 19$ and "gift" - I had to pay taxes :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ha, had the same thing. Declared the full value of the products, still paid no customs, not sure why :)

Got a small envelope from another retailer, declared 19$ and "gift" - I had to pay taxes :)
Saving you $20 is better then a few sample packs here fellas.
No changes in NP. Just sending out lots of orders. Glad to see everything is safe and sound! The recent deals have been flying off the shelves. I know NutraPlanet15 is super busy.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saving you $20 is better then a few sample packs here fellas.
No changes in NP. Just sending out lots of orders. Glad to see everything is safe and sound! The recent deals have been flying off the shelves. I know NutraPlanet15 is super busy.
Saving 20$ and getting samples is even better :)

Btw I have never paid customs at NP before and received samples. I already said that it was not a big deal if it happens one time. Still, I am not sure why you guys do not say "sorry, it will not happen again" or something on those lines, but rather make me feel as if I was being spoiled because I bitch about slow delivery and missing samples (even though that is what was promised at the time of the order).

Maybe this is not your intention, but seriously when I am having mini issues like that (slow delivery, missing samples, etc.) and I contact the retailer in Europe, I usually get even a commercial gesture (small coupon, gift) and to the least a small excuse. I am kind of confused to be honest.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Once it leaves NP it is totally out of the companies hands as far as shipping speed goes. There are options to choose from and that is the best route you can go as far as speed goes (of course FIMS the slowest). I have had packages do some really stupid things even in the states.

For example I had something ship 2 hours south of me, and it went west an hour, then north 2 hours, then came back east an hour instead og just going north 2 hours. Packages can get re-routed, things can go wrong in shipping etc.. there are way too many variables to throw into the fire with shipping especially international AND customs (which can be the biggest offender)

I have 0 control over samples. I have 0 control over orders. I simply just want to make sure the AM Family is getting the up to date deals and also prompt customer service to make sure your order is arriving safe and sound (which is always the biggest issue on hand) because we know sometimes customs may be tricky and try to seize some of your items.

for your record I never received any sample and i don't wanna have sample , they are doing great services but the bad thing is international shipping services

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
Guys!!!! Sadly, nutraplanet STOLE MY MONEY!!!!!!

Place the order #NP559011 last august 17 with the international offer, money was taken from my bank account, and still waiting..... status is processing since day one, so 20 labor days for processing an order, and still go on.
I sent two mails to NP customer service with zero response, sent one private message to nutraplanet115 with zero response; last mail was a formal claim requesting a refund with zero response.
For me is enough... really really disappointing business with a really crap company. Never again.
Now I have to spend more time with VISA to open a claim to apply for a refund, etc etc.....
Buy three bottles of sups needs to be more affordable, but with this company seems impossible

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Guys!!!! Sadly, nutraplanet STOLE MY MONEY!!!!!!

Place the order #NP559011 last august 17 with the international offer, money was taken from my bank account, and still waiting..... status is processing since day one, so 20 labor days for processing an order, and still go on.
I sent two mails to NP customer service with zero response, sent one private message to nutraplanet115 with zero response; last mail was a formal claim requesting a refund with zero response.
For me is enough... really really disappointing business with a really crap company. Never again.
Now I have to spend more time with VISA to open a claim to apply for a refund, etc etc.....
Buy three bottles of sups needs to be more affordable, but with this company seems impossible
This order shipped on AUG 21st via FIMS -- The ETA for this package isn't until 9/20 -- I will email you more details. There is no visibility with FIMS shipments.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
hello my old friends
Did I tell you that i have been waiting for my shipment above 27 days
and didn't receive it .. i contacted with nutraplanet support but they simply will not respond to me because It's their fault to shipped with dhl
i chose fms and i knew they are similar level of service but fms is my chose
You can choose FIMS or DHL, if you wanted to choose the faster DHL we shipped in august that was at 0 charge. That decision was up to the consumer weather you wanted to try it or not. That was a service we were testing for our international customers hence why we did not charge you for it to see how it would work and respond on those who do order often. If you did choose FIMS then yes there can be 20-30 days as far as how long it takes packages to get to their final destination. Remember that does not include weekends because things on FIMS do not ship on those days. Then you have to figure in customs, and how long they could possibly hold your package once it arrives in your country. So there are lots of factors, sometimes things go as smooth as butter, and sometimes things can take a bit longer. Rest assured NutraPlanet15 will get to the bottom of it!

I will see what I can do to look into your issue!

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutraplanet doesn't ship via USPS anymore? This was my prefered shipment method so far for my country.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nutraplanet doesn't ship via USPS anymore? This was my prefered shipment method so far for my country.
What Country?
can you take a screen shot when you check out of the shipping options?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What Country?
can you take a screen shot when you check out of the shipping options?
I haven't ordered lately on NP but when I saw this thread I thought youw ere not sending via USPS but it seems you still are :) sorry for my confusing post.