insulin sensitisers

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
do insulin sensitisers have to be taken on an empty stomach, such as an ALO stack, taurine, and arginine? Thanks.

the Cardinal

Awards
Nope, it's neither necessary or advisable as a general rule. If you are using alpha lipoic acid or something similar, then it's probably best to take it at the time you are ingesting a meal or drink with carbs to minimize the possibility of sides - such as headaches and wooziness - from a rapid drop in blood glucose.

Phosphate bond

Awards
I'm a big fan of R-alpha lipoic acid (the natutrally occuring biologically active isomer).

Over time, chronic administration of R-Ala should lower insulin levels through improvement in insulin sensitivity.

Take it just before meals.

uhockey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm a big fan of R-alpha lipoic acid (the natutrally occuring biologically active isomer).

Over time, chronic administration of R-Ala should lower insulin levels through improvement in insulin sensitivity.

Take it just before meals.
To that end I will agree and strongly recommend our Glucophase XR. :)

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Phosphates approval of R-ALA. I take 100 mg. with every meal along with the rest of the Anarchy stack minus the CLA. I'm lean and losing weight in my face and keeping all these muscles.:cheers: