Insulin and Reistance

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
If you run a small insulin cycle for a few weeks maybe 4 (not everyday only on training days and post workout) would that cause a decrease in insulin sensitivity? Or does the pancreas bounce back pretty fast?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd highly doubt it. Mk677 is the most likely thing to cause insulin resistance. Check your bg if your worried. Some people use slin for years no problem. Are you talking Lon acting like lantus or a humialin or novalin preworkout? Lantus could cause a problem if you use lots everyday. Most seem to think using a short acting insulin preworkout should not cause any problems. I'm doing that now and bg readings are fine. Post what insulin you plan to use and how often to get better help.

Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
Ive ran it pre/post workout for 5 week intervals, doing upwards of 25iu a day. bg readings were normal during and after.

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
Ive ran it pre/post workout for 5 week intervals, doing upwards of 25iu a day. bg readings were normal during and after.
ah ok I figured that just wanted to confirm. Cause pros been doing it for years and I don’t think anyone has become diabetic from it. Not in any study I’ve read. I did a little skin cycle the last 4 weeks and didn’t know if I should take berberine to increase the sensitivity or something. Thanks fellas.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ah ok I figured that just wanted to confirm. Cause pros been doing it for years and I don’t think anyone has become diabetic from it. Not in any study I’ve read. I did a little skin cycle the last 4 weeks and didn’t know if I should take berberine to increase the sensitivity or something. Thanks fellas.
I have been running berberine but I'm also on mk. Even ten minute walks after eating are suppose to help a lot with insulin sensitivity. You can get something to check your blood glucose at Walmart or amazon cheap if worried. I think most people should check bg and blood pressure. Two things that can really damage health. If your lean and active though more then likely bg readings are good.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been running berberine but I'm also on mk. Even ten minute walks after eating are suppose to help a lot with insulin sensitivity. You can get something to check your blood glucose at Walmart or amazon cheap if worried. I think most people should check bg and blood pressure. Two things that can really damage health. If your lean and active though more then likely bg readings are good.
How much do u run of the berberine and the Mk-677 and timing on both etc?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mk before bed. Take berberine 500mgs first thing in the morning and with last meal.