• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You do know his name is spelled Alex KIKEL
Apparently not. Now I do. Thank you.

Not ]Kickel

If you even click on the link it states:
ALEX KIKEL, The Prep Coach
I'm not sure if you were genuinely interested in helping me with this, or just being critical (as I don't see the relevance in correcting someone's spelling), but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

he may not be an employee but he must be an affiliate since he has his own coupon code:
(SPECIALITY SUPPLEMENTS) www.masupps.com___use discount code “alex20” to save off your order!
Are you saying he is lying about his opinion because he has a code? Are all the reps here lying about the companies/products they rep for? I don't think so. After all, wouldn't that include you? Don't you review supps in exchange for FREE supps. There probably hasn't been anyone in the history of forums that has received more free product than you, all in exchange for reviews. Does this make you inherently dishonest or untrutworthy? I don't belive that.

I posted his review because I was happy to hear positive feedback. I didn't know what he was going to say...and was worried that if he didn't like it, there would be thousands of people hearing him say that. So, I was relieved to hear him say positive things. He also sent me a personal email with his views on it. If you would like to see the email, I can guve it to you. You will see his opinion is the same as in his podcast. So, I don't think he is lying. He was only the 2nd person to post feedback, so I posted it up.

Regardless of whether you hold the same opinion of Insuligen (regarding its effectiveness) or not, Alex provides a lot of factual info regarding the product's ingredients and how they work, as well as the differencess betwen Insuligen and AMK-based GDA's. I never once asked Alex to even post a review on Insuligen, let alone do a podcast on it. He told me after the fact. I was happy about it and wanted to post it here.

So, why do I get this weird feeling that I am being attacked for posting a podcast link? Unless you have something personal against Alex or know him to be dishonest (in which case I would like to know), I would assume his feedback would be taken just like anyone else's, but for some reason you are being very critical of me...for no other reason than posting a podcast and spelling Alex's last name wrong.

Are you criticizing me because I didn't send you a free product when you asked for one (in exchange for a review, of course)?

Personally, I would never come out and infer someone is being dishonest simply because he has a rep code or received free products, as you fall into the same boat (more than anyone, actually). Does this make your feedback dishonest or untrustworthy? Again, I don't think so, as I have no reason to think that. If you think Alex is being dishonest, you are entitled to that, but I would hope you at least have some evidence for that. Otherwise, it is kind of like the pot calling the kettle black. Of course, I am not saying that in a mean way, but just being truthful and logical here. You are no differnet than him, my friend. You have built yourself a supplement review dynasty...and have amassed quite the collection of free supps over the years (certainly in the several $1,000 range at this point), which is more than many reps get paid over an equivalent period of time. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt until they prove me otherwise. Just like you haven't proven otherwise, neither has Alex...at least in my interactions with him. I have now spoken with him 4-5 time and he seems like a good, genuine guy--smart and interested in learning as much as possible.

Aside from all that, does anyone really need someone's review to make a decision regarding whether or not a product does what it says it does? I sure don't. I would never...in a million years...develop a product based on the opinions of others...and I've developed some bad-ass products (not patting myself on the back, just being honest). Why? I look at the research...see what it says...and then formulate a product based on what I am trying to achieve. In this case I wanted to make an Insulin Secretagogue...and I did. All of the ingredients in the product have a massive amount of irrefutable data to back up their efficacy in this area. This is why I post references, so people can see that the product actually does what it is supposed to...just like Somatozine. I pulled out all the stops with that one and posted a couple dozen studies/PubMed refeences. There is no disputing its efficacy, just like there is no disputing the efficacy of the compounds in Insuligen.

This way he gets money and kickback on each sale. He has done this time in and time out for all his sponsors over the years. He dropped lots of sponsors when he use to do the podcast with Austin Stout because they simply were not selling them, and it was not worth their time.
If so, I don't blame him. Do you? Unlike you, who is gauranteed free product every time you post a review, reps only get free products if they get enough sales, so why would anyone waste their time repping for a company that doesn't work well (and therefore doesn;t sell)? There is only one reason someone might do that...and that's if they belive in the products they are selling.

With that said, do you want to know how many MA Labs products Alex has received (as a result of using his rep code) since he started using an MA Labs rep code 8 months ago? Two. Yep, two (2). He received a couple products his first month and that is it! He hasn't received ANTHING since then due to sales. It was just a couple weeks ago that I offered to allow him to choose some MA Labs products in exchange for his MA Research product allowance (he does make good sales for MA Research) because I had some left over Vicaine and thought he might want some. I sent him 2 products.. one Vicaine and one Insuligen. So, even if you count using his MA Research product allowance for 2 MA labs products, he has still only received a total of 4 MA Labs products since he came on board...and ZERO money (except the first month, which was barely anything--maybe $40 or somethimng like that). But yeah, Alex makesa a ton of money/free product from MA labs. :)

Its just as bad as all the 1st Phorm reps who push their products, and people buy them cause they trust the person and it gets them kickback. People buy those supplements and even if they have subpar results or don't get what is expected out of it then try and voice their opinion in public and they are called liars or "it just doesn't work for you".
I responded to this above.

The main problem with this product is that it is something new. This makes some people skeptical. I am the first person to make a pure insulin secretagogue devoid of AMPK-activation. Until now, most people were completely unaware that there are 3 differnet categories of GDA's...and they all do iffernet things, so it will take some time to educate them.

Th science on Insuligen (from an insulin secretagogue standpoint and what that means relative to AMPK-based GDA's) is 100% solid, extremely well known among the medical community (there is nothing fringe, here) and easily proven via PubMed (and all the studies I will post shortly).

However, the average person isn't even going to read the product description, let alone all 20 references. The fact is that I am the first to bust into this category if supplementation...and it will take some time before everyine starts to catch on. All GDA's are NOT the same. Some primarily burn fat and increase glucose uptake while stunting muscle growth, while others increase glucose uptake while providing a pro-growth effect. This new category of products is going to take off...and the industry will follow suite. Watch and see. I already have some great ideas circulating in my head. It is time for GDA's to be separated into their respective categories.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No surprise, they are all salesmen trying to push product to make money. Can't trust a word they say. I purchased once from them and didn't like it so I was called a liar through messenger, so I am out regardless.
Just to clarify for the members, you're not referring to me. There have only been two customers I called a lair when it came to my products...because they lied. They said Vicaine didn't provide an opioid effect (they intially neglected to mention they both had massive opioid tolerances) and that it was a scam...and proceeded to slam my product without informing people of their situation. Fortunately, it didn't matter because Vicaine was one of the very best reviewed products of all time.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Let us take a look back at some of my previous reviews I have done or I am currently logging. I have paid for almost every single one of them

My current log on vector --> Bought 3 bottles
Bangster Berry Bang --> Bought the case
My Spartan Whey Review --> Bought all 4-2lb Tubs
My Review on Fuel --> Bought the White Frost flavor
MTS Protein Wafer's --> Bought those off TF
MTS Outright Bars --> Bought 8 boxes of them
Sinister Labs SnickerDoodle Chocolate Chip & Pumpkin Cookie's --> Bought Both
Man Sports Iso-EAA --> Bought the tub
Midnight Cherry C4 Cans --> Bought the Case
Orange Slice C4 Cans --> Bought the Case
Purple Slice C4 Cans --> Bought the Case
Merica Labz Energy Drinks --> Bought the case

Before you try and criticize me for everything I review is free, you should get your facts straight.

I am not attacking you or your product line at all. If you follow Alex or have used him as an affiliate I would think you could spell his name correctly. Sure he may have given it a positive review, but that doesn't mean the product is for everyone until we see it consistently getting top tier feedback across the board.

I have known Alex before he started Beast Fitness Radio with Austin Stout, they have gone through dozens of sponsors becuase of lack of sales, or they were not generating enough profit to keep them a sponsor on the show. Austin left quite some time ago and has left it to Alex because it was not worth his time, and he was not a big fan of Alex's business tactics.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Mike what do you plan to release in 2019.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I am interested in what else he is putting out. He said 2 more products just in the next week.
I’d like to know the same. All products I’ve used from ma has been great. Also I’ve seen a post on another board about a new sarm. Wondering if mike had any info or plans of carrying it.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d like to know the same. All products I’ve used from ma has been great. Also I’ve seen a post on another board about a new sarm. Wondering if mike had any info or plans of carrying it.
Thought the SARM was already out. It’s called GW. Am I wrong?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let us take a look back at some of my previous reviews I have done or I am currently logging. I have paid for almost every single one of them

My current log on vector --> Bought 3 bottles
Bangster Berry Bang --> Bought the case
My Spartan Whey Review --> Bought all 4-2lb Tubs
My Review on Fuel --> Bought the White Frost flavor
MTS Protein Wafer's --> Bought those off TF
MTS Outright Bars --> Bought 8 boxes of them
Sinister Labs SnickerDoodle Chocolate Chip & Pumpkin Cookie's --> Bought Both
Man Sports Iso-EAA --> Bought the tub
Midnight Cherry C4 Cans --> Bought the Case
Orange Slice C4 Cans --> Bought the Case
Purple Slice C4 Cans --> Bought the Case
Merica Labz Energy Drinks --> Bought the case

Before you try and criticize me for everything I review is free, you should get your facts straight.
Ok, I apologize for making an inaccurate statement about you. The products I knew of you had received for free, so I assumed, wongly, that this was your staus quo. Still, my point was that you do receive many free products in exchange for a review. I never said there is anything wrong with this. I was simply making the point that just because someone gets products for free, it doesn't mean they are giving false reviews. I said I trusted your reviews, and becaue you are in the same boat as everyone else who gets products in exchange for reviews, I thought that others should get the same benefit of the doubt that you do, until they prove they shouldn't. I've known many reps who were honest guys.

I am not attacking you or your product line at all. If you follow Alex or have used him as an affiliate I would think you could spell his name correctly.
I don't follow anyone. This was the first time I listened to one of his Podcasts. I don't listen to anyone's podcasts--too busy. Still, you weren't exactly trying to be helpful by drawing attention to the fact that I mispelled his last name. The whole tone of your post was rather negative and undeserved. I mean, I mispelled someone's last name and posted a link to a podcast.

Sure he may have given it a positive review, but that doesn't mean the product is for everyone until we see it consistently getting top tier feedback across the board.

See, this is what I am talking about. When did I ever say the product was for everyone? Not only did I never say or infer that, but I actrually said the exact opptosite...multiple times. I even gave specific instances in which the product would not apply...both in the product description and in multiple posts. Saying the product is for "everyone" was the farthest thing from my mouth. The only thing I've spoken about thus far is what the product is, how it works, and how it differnetiates itself from other GDA's. It is an industry 1st, so it was important to educate people about it. Hence, the long product description. If you think something I said wasn't accurate, please let me know...but I can gaurantee you that my entire description was based on clinical studies and commpnly accepted knowldge in the medical community. I haven't posted anyhthing new.

Many people in this community have known for a long time that AMPK-based products inhibit muscle growth via suppression of mTOR. Up until this point, no one has made a pure insulin secretagogue. Virtually every product on the market is AMPK-based or heavily involved with AMPK in one way or another. I believe I have every right to state this fact, so I am unsure as to why a few people seem to have an issue with it. What have I said about the product that deserves any negativity at all? I am serious. What? There is nothing as far as I can tell. I can understand Rostam wanting to know about the Beta cell question, but as far as the product itself--what it is, how it works, and what differentiates it from the competition--I see absolutely nothing that shoud be upsetting anyone. It would be one thing if I came in here and said "this is the best product ever and everyone should be using it", but I didn't. I didn't exagerate anything, post inaccurate info, or make any claims that can't be backed up with evidence. I find it rather odd being that products are released every day with no explanation as to how they work, if they even work, and no research to back them up (let alone being something new or unique), and yet no one says anything. If anything, I would think most people would be interested to know there is now a new category of GDA available. A new slant on an already existing class of supplements. This open up the category to everyone; both customer and supp companies alike.

I have known Alex before he started Beast Fitness Radio with Austin Stout, they have gone through dozens of sponsors becuase of lack of sales, or they were not generating enough profit to keep them a sponsor on the show.
OK, I belive you, but I'm really not seeing how that is relevant to his review, the information he presented about the product (which was accurate) or the product in general. I am not being a smart-ass; I really don't know how it is relevant to anything I posted. I don't even know what you might be inferring.

Austin left quite some time ago and has left it to Alex because it was not worth his time, and he was not a big fan of Alex's business tactics.
You can take his review however you want. It was the 2nd review I saw on it and was happy to see it as good, so I posted it. Like I said earlier, he told me the same thing privately via meail..andno, I don't belive he was laying to me about it. I see no reason to. he was simply telling me what he thought about it. then I saw his podcast and listee to it. I was happy he took so much time to go over what the product is and how it works. That is what the vast majrouty of his podcast is about--not his personal feedback on it. It's aways nice to have multiple avenbues through which to educate people about the product. I am notorious for long write-ups, but not everyone wants to read write-ups, so this was another way to learn about the product without having to read about it. So, you can take his personal opinion of it however you like, but I do belive he was being honest with me when he emailed me about it.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pointless, you are a used car salesman type. Moving on.
...and this is where I stop being nice. Your feedback is irrelevant and useless. Either post something genuine, with at least a modicum of useful information or stop posting altogether.

Based on your comment, it seems you think I either provided dishonest/inaccurate information about the product...or exagerated something (which is just another word for lying). So, please tell me what was dishonest/inaccurate, so I can prove you wrong with clinical studies/scientific literature. Or, you can read all the references as soon as they are posted in the description. Otherwise, your words are without substance.

Also, feel free to re-post anything I've said about any product I've sold, that wasn't true or misleading. Good luck.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
God wtf is all this bitching about? Anyway Insuligen looks pretty cool

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't understand what you're referring to...about carbs being blocked. Please explain. Thanks.
I will try to explain the best I can think of.
If we consume carbs don’t we want to use it for atp vs blocking the carbs from being absorbed and we just poop it out like fiber . Gymnemic acids blocks sugar absorption which I would want to use for atp correct ?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Mike what do you plan to release in 2019.
Two new MA Research products. Trestolone ace and SR9009 in an oil-base, both with accompanying lab work, of course. I am very excited, but there are no anufacturers I work with who will assemble these prodicts for me, so there is a lot of work to do. I will be signing up for my MA Research sponsorship again within a week, so I will be able to post freely. I will likely be bringing GodStrength back on as a rep...if he still wants to.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
God wtf is all this bitching about? Anyway Insuligen looks pretty cool
Thank you. To answer your question, I don't know why some of these guys are worked up. A few had legitimate questions, which were/are being answered, while others seemingly just wanted to post negative comments and/or make false inferences.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will try to explain the best I can think of.
If we consume carbs don’t we want to use it for atp vs blocking the carbs from being absorbed and we just poop it out like fiber . Gymnemic acids blocks sugar absorption which I would want to use for atp correct ?
I have to run right now, so I have to answer quickly. Yes, gymnema has that effect (many different GDA's do), but it is very minor. Almost all the glucose somone consumes is absorbed regardless. Gymnema's primary benefits are related to its insulinotropic effects and ability to repair beta cells.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been nice to you this whole time, despite you not being the nicest to me and continuing to re-ask me the same questions over and over again, even after I answered you.

With that said, I already told you I didn't post the Alex Kickel podcast for you, so you either aren't reading my posts or you don't know how to read. I know it's not the later, so I am going with the former. Just to make it abundantly clear (since you missed it the last time), I will tell you a 3rd time. The Alex Kickel podcast was not posted specifically for you, but for anyone who might be interested in hearing what he has to say about it--both from an informational and feedback standpoint. It was posted for the BOARD members in general.

Secondly, if you don't want to wait for me to post refs (even though I said right from the start (before you even posted) that I would have to attach the refs to the description later on because I was pressed for time with the release of two new products), you can do so yourself. I told you what the study was and you can view the patents (which will breakdown the differences between GymnePURE and other gmnema extracts). If you have an issue with either of them or if the refs I post aren't detailed/reliable enough for you (90% of the refs are from Pubmed), there is nothing I can do about that. 95% of all the refs are rock solid. Maybe 5% are arguable. I think that's pretty good, especially considering the fact that most companies post zero refeences.
Where did you see I wasn’t nice with you. I just said what I’m interested in is the study to support your statement about the safety of the Gymnema. Knowing Alex or anybody else like your products or not doesn’t change your statement or give us a reference to it. You are saying that I have to look for the reference in pubmed but there is zero publication in pubmed for GymnePure. And I’m sure you understand that people don’t have time to check every single gymnema study in hope of finding a reference for your statement. I also understand that you took this statement from the manufacturer and you don’t know more than what you said before but I also believe these type of statement should not be cited without solid references.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/search/all/?term=Gymnepure

I’ll wait for your list of references but until then I’ll remain skeptical in regard to safety superiority of GymnePure.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Two new MA Research products. Trestolone ace and SR9009 in an oil-base, both with accompanying lab work, of course. I am very excited, but there are no anufacturers I work with who will assemble these prodicts for me, so there is a lot of work to do. I will be signing up for my MA Research sponsorship again within a week, so I will be able to post freely. I will likely be bringing GodStrength back on as a rep...if he still wants to.
Absolutely man... Let me know when youre ready Mike Arnold

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been nice to you this whole time, despite you not being the nicest to me and continuing to re-ask me the same questions over and over again, even after I answered you.

With that said, I already told you I didn't post the Alex Kickel podcast for you, so you either aren't reading my posts or you don't know how to read. I know it's not the later, so I am going with the former. Just to make it abundantly clear (since you missed it the last time), I will tell you a 3rd time. The Alex Kickel podcast was not posted specifically for you, but for anyone who might be interested in hearing what he has to say about it--both from an informational and feedback standpoint. It was posted for the BOARD members in general.

Secondly, if you don't want to wait for me to post refs (even though I said right from the start (before you even posted) that I would have to attach the refs to the description later on because I was pressed for time with the release of two new products), you can do so yourself. I told you what the study was and you can view the patents (which will breakdown the differences between GymnePURE and other gmnema extracts). If you have an issue with either of them or if the refs I post aren't detailed/reliable enough for you (90% of the refs are from Pubmed), there is nothing I can do about that. 95% of all the refs are rock solid. Maybe 5% are arguable. I think that's pretty good, especially considering the fact that most companies post zero refeences. in fact, most companies releaswe products that don;t work at all...or work so poorly they are not even worth using. AM is pretty fortunate, as it has some of the better supop companies.formulators as sposnors. Some of the best formulators/comopanies out there are the smaller guys...because they are often prioritizing effectuveness over profit. They know the only way they can compete with the bigger companies is to have lower profit margins so they can make better products. Insuligen costs almost $40 a bottle! It was not intentional, though. The price on one of the ingredients went up 250% half-way through production.
Just post the reference about leakage and be done with it....simple, you're talking in circles. You made a statement, a bold one to support your product over other products, so post the leakage reference and if it's legit, you sell more product...easy.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just post the reference about leakage and be done with it....simple, you're talking in circles. You made a statement, a bold one to support your product over other products, so post the leakage reference and if it's legit, you sell more product...easy.
No, the main thing about my product that differentiates it from other GDA's is in its primary mechanism of action...and the fact it doesn't impair protein synthesis like all the other AMPK-baed GDA's. THAT and that alone is the primary differnetiating factor between my product from others...and is what the whole damn write-up was about.

In your intial post you claimed that my product wasn't an industry 1st. I then proved to you that is was, both in its primary mechnaims of action and in the elimination of anti-growth factors inherent to other GDA's. I then asked you to please support your statemnt. You didn't respond...because you were 100% wrong and therefor can;t support your statement.

But hey, let's pretend that didn't happen and instead, you can complain that I haven't yet included one of the refernces in support of a MINOR point that has nothing to do with the product's primary purpose. After al, ikt draws atgention away from the fact you are the pot calling the kettle lack. At least I said where I got the information from, mentioned the study, and told you about the patents. You, on the other hand, have absolutely no defense for your ignorance.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Makes sense.
In your prior post, didn't you say, to quote "Pointless, you are a used car salesman type. Moving on", to which I replied...

"...and this is where I stop being nice. Your feedback is irrelevant and useless. Either post something genuine, with at least a modicum of useful information or stop posting altogether.

Based on your comment, it seems you think I either provided dishonest/inaccurate information about the product...or exagerated something (which is just another word for lying). So, please tell me what was dishonest/inaccurate, so I can prove you wrong with clinical studies/scientific literature. Or, you can read all the references as soon as they are posted in the description. Otherwise, your words are without substance.

Also, feel free to re-post anything I've said about any product I've sold, that wasn't true or misleading. Good luck."

Strange, but just like the other guy who made a flase claim without any foundation on which to base his statement and then ignored my rebuttal, you also failed to respond to my above quoted post (in blue). Not suprprising. This seems to be a common tactic on the boards today, particularly among those who have nothing to back up their empty words. These people's words are filled with undeserved ridicule and malice...and are never backed up with evidence. These people make false claims, get called out out on it, then fail to respond to the person's rebuttal. Then they make more false claims, get called out on it, and once again ignore the person's rebuttal...and on it goes...as they know their words are without substance or legitimacy. They prefer to fill the page with garbage, while reveling in their disrepect--disrespect they would never dish out in person, for fear of having to deal with the potential consequences.

Ufortunately, this "make accusations...ignore...make more accusations...ignore" tactic sometimes works on those who just skim through threads, but anyone who actually reads what was posted clearly sees right through it. I can proudly say I've never employed such a pathetic and lowly tactic just to save face. When someone says something to me; when they make a solid point, I always respond, unlike at least 3-4 people right in this thread, all of whom never responed to my posts because they are terrified to admit that what they posted wasn't accurate and/or hypocritical. Hence, the "accuse, ignore, accuse, ignore" tactic is put into play.

You see, I have no problem saying that my comment about GymnePURE affecting beta cells differently (from a safety standpoint) came from the neutraceutical company that created it, while also citing the names of studies and patents directly pertaining to the claim. Being that I've never seen a nutraceutical company actually lie about the existence of sponsored studies (as doing so would absolutely destroy the company's credibility; something I've never seen a company decide to risk in the last 30 years), I figured it as safe to cite these things as evidence, especially when patents are available. I am OK with that, especially when the claim pertains to a minor point involving a single ingredient and has no bearing on the product's primary function or ability to provide it's intended effects. Maybe 5% of my claims fall into that category--minor claims that are possibly disputable (but not without evidence), while the other 95% of my claims are beyond reproach, including ALL the major ones revolving around the product's primary function and purpose. I ALWAYS make sure they are beyond rock solid; indisputable, just like they are with Somatozine, Vicaine, etc.

But...when people blurt out completely baseless claims about an individual's ethics or their products, without any ability to substantiate them to even the slightest degree, even after being called out multiple times--at that point we're dealing with a completely differnet type of individual.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any feedback from anyone currently using Insuligen yet?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think it's still too early to tell. I ordered some, gonna use it in March with mk677 and test.
True. I am more so looking for input on does it make you go hypo, nauseas, headaches, increase or decrease appetite? It’s still probably a little too early to even get that feedback.

I just received my two bottles.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
How is this compared to Evomuse Slintensity??

I noticed they both have fenugreek 4OH-Ile 4-Hydroxyisoleucine: or 4-HIL in your case. And Momordin.

Evomuse isnt carrying it anymore, Im guessing some of their ingredients went up in cost as well.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
I will say I do love GDAs and always looking to try new ones. I tried Slinshot as well, dissapointing.

Slintensity was the one I actually enjoyed, even over the popular recompadrol. Which I never found impressive.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True. I am more so looking for input on does it make you go hypo, nauseas, headaches, increase or decrease appetite? It’s still probably a little too early to even get that feedback.

Interested on your take on this product hope you use soon.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established

Definitely let me know how it is man I am not pulling the trigger until I see lots of feedback. Have too much glyco and predator to go through anyways

MetalFingaz

MetalFingaz

Awards
Mike Arnold would you recommend dosing with pre and post work out meals?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does this actually cause insulin release at all or just muscle tissue selective glucose disposal without activating AMPK?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Curious about this. Anyone using it?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got this in yesterday. Not sure when I'll start it. I haven't seen any logs or reviews or any kind of feedback on this at all.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got this in yesterday. Not sure when I'll start it. I haven't seen any logs or reviews or any kind of feedback on this at all.
Yeah no info on this at all, I have a few bottles waiting to run

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wish there was another payment option. I wold have been all over it!!!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I want to order a bottle for when I have high carb days. Has anyone used this yet? At this point I've basically recomped as my weight has gone up a bit but fat has gone down. I just don't wanna order until I hear feedback but don't want to miss out since it won't be made again.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats what has held me back as well
MA Labs will be switching to cc's in the next 4-5 months. The reason I don't have them now is because Somatozine (my best-selling product) and GW are non-DSHEA compliant (no bank will provide cc's with these type of non-compliant products).

However, I currently have 4 compliant products (I just released two new compliant products yesterday). Over the next 4-5 months I will release at least 6 more compliant products, which will boost me up to 10+ compliant products. At that point I will move Somatozine and GW over to their own site (which will be linked to MA Labs, so they will still be easy to find) and then I will start taking cc's, as it will be easy to get cc's once Somatozine and GW are being sold on another site.

So, the day is soon coming where all MA Labs products (except Somatzine and GW) will be able to be purchased with cc's.