Injecting GH to heal shoulder injuries?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know if HGH could potentially help heal soft tissue injuries like minor-moderate rotator cuff tears, tendinitis, etc.? Would IGF-LR3 possibly be more effective for this?

Thanks

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does anyone know if HGH could potentially help heal soft tissue injuries like minor-moderate rotator cuff tears, tendinitis, etc.? Would IGF-LR3 possibly be more effective for this?

Thanks
From my knowledge yes it would help you recover quicker. There is a reason GH is used in sports (besides being insanely hard to test for). When I had shoulder surgery I used BPC 157 and TB500 and I recovered about 2months ahead of schedule. I would of added GH to the list but I didnt have the funds to add it and felt that it would be better to use something that was specific for healing. You have to run them for a few weeks to really notice anythough. I didn't see much until 6weeks. I ran those two for 4months.

The only part I'm not sure about would be if it heals cartilage damage. From my research you couldn't heal that, but tendonitis/tendons it could do the job.

Hopefully someone can chime in with experience on just GH?

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Following. Very interested in cartilage repair potential.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
BPC-157 did wonders to help my shoulder recovery after surgery.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
why bcp 157 and tb500?
Sort of the bread and butter of what they're used for is injury repair.

GH on its own is absolutely going to speed up recovery time by up to 3x but the dosage is going to be a bit steep. Generally to max out the recovery speed you'll be nearing 10iu daily.

Anecdotally, every time I've used GH, a GH releasing peptide, anything of the sort, any minor injury I sustained seemed to disappear overnight, and my recovery between training was only a few hours or so. I may or may not have been using irresponsible dosages.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thanks
Hgh itself will work to rebuild anything collagen based, IGF will do much of the same but GH also signals a lot of other growth factors. Specifically ones which can and do repair joint tissues.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the responses so far. I'm tempted to get my hands on some GH and give it a shot to help my rotator cuff issues (although I understand that surgery is the only real way to repair labrum tears), but -- and I realize this sounds petty as hell -- making my nose grow larger. I did some googling, and it looks like GH use really does cause nose cartilage growth. This would be a very bad thing for me, as I'm fortunate to have a pretty good nose for my face. Does anyone know how much GH has to be injected (and/or for how long) to stimulate nose cartilage growth? Is this something that can happen in a matter of weeks?

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean. I take MK for my knee problems and my knee problems are all cartilage related. Due to Lyme disease

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Appreciate the responses so far. I'm tempted to get my hands on some GH and give it a shot to help my rotator cuff issues (although I understand that surgery is the only real way to repair labrum tears), but -- and I realize this sounds petty as hell -- making my nose grow larger. I did some googling, and it looks like GH use really does cause nose cartilage growth. This would be a very bad thing for me, as I'm fortunate to have a pretty good nose for my face. Does anyone know how much GH has to be injected (and/or for how long) to stimulate nose cartilage growth? Is this something that can happen in a matter of weeks?
Everything I've read about side affects (larger head, nose growth) only happens when you use for prolonged periods of time at high dosages. If it helps, I've been using a GHRP and GHRP for 9 months with 2/3 breaks of 1/2 weeks and haven't noticed anything.