Injecting HGH as an adjunct to AAS to help heal joint (shoulder) injuries?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As most of you probably know by now, I've been running a TBol cycle for almost 2 weeks that has been going really well so far. However, I have had shoulder problems (labrum tears + rotator cuff tears) for 12+ years now that have really held me back from making the degree of progress I could/should be making in the gym. I did a series of PT sessions a couple years ago and still do the exercises I was shown 1x/week, but even though the exercises have definitely helped, there is still some nagging pain that prevents me from really being able to lift heavy, especially with chest exercises.

Having said that, I was just doing some reading on HGH and how there's a possibility that it might help heal joint injuries. I know that nothing but surgery can actually fix a labrum tear, but I wonder if HGH could help heal my small rotator cuff tears, or possibly benefit my shoulders in some other way?

Have any of you guys used HGH to help heal joint injuries?

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
As most of you probably know by now, I've been running a TBol cycle for almost 2 weeks that has been going really well so far. However, I have had shoulder problems (labrum tears + rotator cuff tears) for 12+ years now that have really held me back from making the degree of progress I could/should be making in the gym. I did a series of PT sessions a couple years ago and still do the exercises I was shown 1x/week, but even though the exercises have definitely helped, there is still some nagging pain that prevents me from really being able to lift heavy, especially with chest exercises.

Having said that, I was just doing some reading on HGH and how there's a possibility that it might help heal joint injuries. I know that nothing but surgery can actually fix a labrum tear, but I wonder if HGH could help heal my small rotator cuff tears, or possibly benefit my shoulders in some other way?

Never used hgh. But considering what it is I do not see any reason why it would not aid in healing it. It'll definitely help you build connective tissue around your joints and ligaments thus aiding in protection towards your shoulders while you do those heavy lifts. I have the same problem rotator cuff and pectoral damage. It's held my pec back from being utilized to it's full potential. Ive done the PT exercises but the more time passes the more I'm considering sergery.

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established

With that being said I just read an article about medical test using hgh to help increase the recovery rate and healing of patience after rotator cuff surgery. The conclusion was that it had no significant impact on helping them recover faster. Which I really don't understand why.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I read about that study you mentioned. I'm surprised to hear it didn't affect recovery time, especially since HGH apparently promotes connective tissue growth. I wonder how long I'd need to run it for to notice any healing benefits for my rotator cuff tears?

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
I think I read about that study you mentioned. I'm surprised to hear it didn't affect recovery time, especially since HGH apparently promotes connective tissue growth. I wonder how long I'd need to run it for to notice any healing benefits for my rotator cuff tears?
I have no idea. Hgh is pretty strong though. Would test work? To be honest though I would seriously look into surgery. I'm leaning closer an closer every day to having mine looked at. It's even effecting the asthetics and symmetry or my pecs