• Established
I changed it. Don't worry about it.

builtolast

Awards
Three words: This is so freakin convenient! :blink:

excalibur

Awards
Good one ryansm

have read most of them before but some thread had slipped my fingers...

:)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Awesome thread....lots of good info.

Christine06

Awards
Great thread,

Nutrition and natural remedies are now taking hold with many people. They are looking for alternative ways to recover their health or to heal their ill condition. Many know that drugs are good for an emergency or for short term use to get past health dangers. But continually using drugs for years or a life time can cut your life short from dangerous side effects.

Nutrition represents an important concept that should be given more attention in the educational system. Our ability to recognize nutritional requirements and to find the foods that meet those requirements is a critical part of good health. We need to learn the difference between healthy eating and unhealthy eating habits if we want to live long and healthy lives. We need to incorporate good nutrition into our lifestyles.

Nutrition

Awards
Regarding their quality, the nutritional supplements must be natural, easy to assimilate, must have a high nutritional value, must come from ecologically non-polluted areas and must be certified.

On the market are thousands of dietary supplements. Great companies fight for a place on the market. Each of them offers a diversity of products. These products seem to bring the same benefits to our body but they are in fact very different one from another. The difference is obvious when you read the label and you see the ingredients. The ingredients are the ones which make the products so valuable.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the great info Ryan, can't wait to read it!

cmc

cmc

Awards
Great articles. In response to one of them:
"She says that's because a diet in which protein makes up more than 30% of your caloric intake causes a buildup of toxic ketones. So-called ketogenic diets can thrust your kidneys into overdrive in order to flush these ketones from your body. As your kidneys rid your body of these toxic ketones, you can lose a significant amount of water, which puts you at risk of dehydration, particularly if you exercise heavily.

That water loss often shows up on the scale as weight loss. But along with losing water, you lose muscle mass and bone calcium. The dehydration also strains your kidneys and puts stress on your heart.

And dehydration from a ketogenic diet can make you feel weak and dizzy, give you bad breath, or lead to other problems. "

What I'm going to say has more to do with dehydration and carbs, more so than a ketogenic diet. The lack of carbs(as stated above) will aid in dehydrating the body more quickly. Carbs are a great source of water. After digestion, carbs are stored as glycogen and stored in the muscle and liver for fuel. But in order to store each gram of glycogen, the body also has to store 2.7 grams of water.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Bumping this sticky again.. Goooood stuff.

coldseed

coldseed

Awards
Great thread! Will read again! 5/5 Stars ★★★★★ !!

andrepitt77

Awards
Hmmm good link i like it but some of them are of same content. a lot of diet options provides us a choosable one.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
some of these need updating

naveen

Awards
bodybuilding protein

Neutrinos is the best way for improve your body Healthgenie provide large variety of bodybuilding protein, gym protein from Healthgenie.inProtein is an essential nutrient that your body needs to function properly. It enables your body perform many vital functions and offers multiple health benefits. It is an absolutely essential part of a person’s health and without it human life could not continue. Neutrinos is the best way for improve your body Healthgenie provide large variety of bodybuilding protein, gym protein from Healthgenie.in

eluruguayo

eluruguayo

Awards
Of note, I made this thread today. It's about the macros for cooked+drained ground beef, which is something that lots of threads on here have mused about, but without actual numbers.I can't post a link (don't have enough posts yet). But the url ends with "/nutrition-health/228399-cooked-ground-beef.html".

karenduff

karenduff

Awards
Thanks guys :)

Xtremestrngth

Awards
Hi guys, just recently created a new profile, I lost the info to mine :(
I just wanna throw a book out there that has alot of interesting info regarding nutrition and timing it a certain way. The book is called Nutrient Timing System. Check it out! :)

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of good information and a good way to go!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This thread is so nice, you bumped it twice!

Terry921

Terry921

Awards
Very informative threads! You also should think about your sleep to get the right result!

liamjohnson

Awards
I really liked this thread. All the informative links are in one place. However, I wanted to let you know that some links are broken. Could you please check into that.

I wanted to read about nutrition myths. As a health blogger myself, I have done a lot of research on nutrition, some myths and how much these need to get busted.
I myself have worked on nutrition article myths.

liamjohnson

Awards
As I was talking about nutrition myths the previous week... Here is an article I wanted to share with you all: https://www.garnersupply.com/articles/medical-articles/11-nutrition-myths-busted.html
Vegans do not get proper protein, or that being not so skinny means you are not healthy... These are some common myths we often come across on the internet, popularized by amateurs and non-professionals. It is not a smart choice to dwell into such myths and false impressions.
I would always suggest you get in touch with a professional nutritionist who can provide the right information.