Inducing hunger.

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
What are some good natural supplements, extracts, vitamins or minerals that aid in making someone more hungry and less full after eating???

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as supplements go, MassMax and Anabeta Elite (if you can find it) are good for increasing hunger.

You could also eat more caloric dense foods or make your own weight gainer shakes. Those should not fill you up much, but will have a lot of calories.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
What are some good natural supplements, extracts, vitamins or minerals that aid in making someone more hungry and less full after eating???
Black Hole and MassMax would be your best options for hunger increase. Black Hole is designed specifically for appetite enhancement, Massmax is a natural anabolic that can help increase hunger quite a bit.

I would also try to eat more calorie dense foods as Ant suggested. What is your current calorie goal?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I find Olympus Labs K1ng Slayer does just this for me.

Granted it does a lot more than just that, but I notice hunger increases and digestion improvements.

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
As far as supplements go, MassMax and Anabeta Elite (if you can find it) are good for increasing hunger.

You could also eat more caloric dense foods or make your own weight gainer shakes. Those should not fill you up much, but will have a lot of calories.
Jesus I'm taking anabeta Elite before it's really good. And yes it did make me eat a lot they had one bottle at the GNC and I bought it. made the veins in my head swell up after 2 weeks of taking it and gave me severe headaches 20 to 30 minutes after consuming it but I would still take it again LOL. I drink a 1340 calorie Mass Gainer from GNC I usually just drink half and put in one extra scoop of 20 G of pure protein. I eat a lot of nutrient dense foods I just want to be able to eat more them without feeling like my stomach is going to pop or I'm about to throw up. I eat about 3000 calories more a day.I mainly eat meats and veggies by the way also fish steak pork every now and then and chicken and a s*** ton of rice kale various plants stocks. Just looking for something to help me eat more without feeling like I'm going to be sick I need something that kind of helps break through the mental factor of eating so much

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Black Hole and MassMax would be your best options for hunger increase. Black Hole is designed specifically for appetite enhancement, Massmax is a natural anabolic that can help increase hunger quite a bit.

I would also try to eat more calorie dense foods as Ant suggested. What is your current calorie goal?
I'm not really sure what my goals are per say. Just as long as I'm eating enough of the right calories and an eating more calories than what I'm burning throughout the day to keep a steady weight gain. I'm looking to put on a lot of mass while staying relatively lean and I really don't want to lose any definition in my abs what amount of calories would you recommend I was thinking 35 to 4000 as long as I'm doing a lot of hard work in the gym plus I do construction.

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
I find Olympus Labs K1ng Slayer does just this for me.

Granted it does a lot more than just that, but I notice hunger increases and digestion improvements.
yeah I've been hearing a lot about Olympus Labs I'm about to check some of the products out along with the long list of others that other members of this site have been so kind of inform me on.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’d say K1ings Slayer is top overall. Not only is it great for increasing hunger/digestion, but Korean Mistletoe Extract should help with increasing lean body mass

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
I’d say K1ings Slayer is top overall. Not only is it great for increasing hunger/digestion, but Korean Mistletoe Extract should help with increasing lean body mass
Thanks bro, I'll be looking Into, keep pumping guys! I'm actually on my way to the guy for chest and tries.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
another vote for k1ngslayer

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
It says take 6 capsules should I take all 6 or try 3 and leangthen the bottle out I'm 175 pounds aroind 7 percent bodyfat and 6 foot.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It says take 6 capsules should I take all 6 or try 3 and leangthen the bottle out I'm 175 pounds aroind 7 percent bodyfat and 6 foot.
take 2 caps 3xday, 20-30 minutes before 3 biggest meals.

Nutrex

Nutrex

Awards
For me exercise always increase my hunger levels.

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
For me exercise always increase my hunger levels.
Mine too, I always eat I eat as soon as I wake up I meal prep when I'm on the go and I eat in bed and fall asleep right then and there lol if I wake up in the middle of the night hungry I eat. Im just looking for something to make want to eat more and not feel full after eating like right now I'm two whole chicken quarters about for cups of rice and 2 cups of egg drop soup with 4 eggs some green onions and a tomato. And 3 bottles of water to wash it down and a cup of fresh squizzee oj to give me some sweet taste.

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Mine too, I always eat I eat as soon as I wake up I meal prep when I'm on the go and I eat in bed and fall asleep right then and there lol if I wake up in the middle of the night hungry I eat. Im just looking for something to make want to eat more and not feel full after eating like right now I'm two whole chicken quarters about for cups of rice and 2 cups of egg drop soup with 4 eggs some green onions and a tomato. And 3 bottles of water to wash it down and a cup of fresh squizzee oj to give me some sweet taste.
Just so no one thinks I'm exajurating lol
IMG_20181112_193648.jpeg

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get rid of the soup and water while you eat. Drink water, lots of it, yes. Just drink it through the day and keep it out of your gut while you are eating.

I use water and broth when I am trying to reduce my caloric intake.

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Get rid of the soup and water while you eat. Drink water, lots of it, yes. Just drink it through the day and keep it out of your gut while you are eating.

I use water and broth when I am trying to reduce my caloric intake.
Yeah good point! I don't drink broth. But I do drink allot of water with my food. So is 17 fluid ounes of water to much for a meal or just right? I usually drink about 12 bottles or more a day? What is the right amount or is this just something I need to figure out on my own? Any input from anyone I'd love to hear!!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah good point! I don't drink broth. But I do drink allot of water with my food. So is 17 fluid ounes of water to much for a meal or just right? I usually drink about 12 bottles or more a day? What is the right amount or is this just something I need to figure out on my own? Any input from anyone I'd love to hear!!!
Yeah, 12 bottles is reasonable...even more is fine. I am certainly not saying to limit water daily, just drinking 3 bottles with a meal will fill you up and not leave much room for food. It isn't really science...just work it out yourself. Obviously drink what you need but 3 bottles if you are getting full from a reasonable meal may just be too much for you. Maybe drink it after?

Logray

Awards
  • Established
You can also try PA. I get it from soy lechitin, and thats +120cal /serving. Hunger kicked in on day 2. Im taking it for 8days and stilly hungry constantly

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
vector is the most recent supplement I've taken that really increased hunger....I am constantly hungry and better yet, I haven't noticed much if any fat gain

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I split the dosage 3/3, but always taking 6 daily. That ensures you get the full 2g dosage of Korean Mistletoe

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
I split the dosage 3/3, but always taking 6 daily. That ensures you get the full 2g dosage of Korean Mistletoe
I'm about to do some research on this Korean mistletoe. and thank you that really did answer the full concerning my question I appreciate everybody's time on the post!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Eat something sweet. It will kick start your hunger. Pause. Eat. Repeat. Drink less of anything before or during your meals.
There is no secret to staying hungry, it's what you do with the calories that matters.

Protein Synthesis can only take you so far, depending on age.
How old are you? You need rest and a decent diet. A good example is having cantaloupe after a meal as it aids digestion.
I cannot see any supplement needed. *You appear fairly young.

Staying less full would depend on how well your digestion and absorption works.
Gut Health is now in play with that. Pre-and-Pro bionics over time if you need help.

Sweets can kill your gut health.
White Flower and Refined Sugars are to be avoided, along with processed foods of any kind.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Vector the mass builder. It will make you hungry...but most importantly you will gain lean mass...like i have not seen in any other supplement.

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Eat something sweet. It will kick start your hunger. Pause. Eat. Repeat. Drink less of anything before or during your meals.
There is no secret to staying hungry, it's what you do with the calories that matters.

How old are you? You need rest and a decent diet. A good example is having cantaloupe after a meal as it aids digestion.

Gut Health is now in play with that. Pre-and-Pro bionics over time if you need help.

White Flower and Refined Sugars are to be avoided, along with processed foods of any kind.
For the past 2 months my diet has been perfect as far as the quality of foods I have been eating I do not eat fast food at all all of my Meats come from a butcher my veggies come from a store I'm 22 years old 6-foot 175 lb I sleep 8 to 10 hours a night I do construction work and go to the gym 5 days a week I eat a little over 3000 calories like I said good quality foodstry to stay away from anything containing gluten and by Bionics I'm assuming you mean biotics? And thank you I will definitely start picking up some cantaloupe and to all the other people who commented thank you I really appreciate your time!!! Lift like your life depends on it!

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
For the past 2 months my diet has been perfect as far as the quality of foods I have been eating I do not eat fast food at all all of my Meats come from a butcher my veggies come from a store I'm 22 years old 6-foot 175 lb I sleep 8 to 10 hours a night I do construction work and go to the gym 5 days a week I eat a little over 3000 calories like I said good quality foodstry to stay away from anything containing gluten and by Bionics I'm assuming you mean biotics? And thank you I will definitely start picking up some cantaloupe and to all the other people who commented thank you I really appreciate your time!!! Lift like your life depends on it!
I also find it important to emphasize that I've been out of the gym for a while several years these past two months is when I started the gym working out very hard and eating very strict along with sleeping on a good schedule I usually wake up 4 to 5 hours into sleep and have to grab something to eat because I'm hungry .

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
for hunger, I would reccomend sns growth factor xt. It will help as well with recovery and sleep but most people see an increase in hunger as well through the day. For the less full, a good GDA (assuming you're having some amount of carbs) is a god send and SNS has its new version of Glycophase which is one of (if not the) most comprehensive/strongest on the market... lots of great deals out there for both as well (on top of SNS's always low tier pricing to start with)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm about to do some research on this Korean mistletoe. and thank you that really did answer the full concerning my question I appreciate everybody's time on the post!!
KME certainly has a lot of potential.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27845200/

“Sixty-seven subjects aged 55-75years were assigned to placebo, low-dose (1g/d), or high-dose (2g/d) of KME for 12weeks. The body composition was significantly changed in the high-dose group during the intervention period as determined by skeletal muscle mass (P=0.040), fat free mass (P=0.042), soft lean mass (P=0.023), skeletal muscle index (P=0.041), fat-free mass index (P=0.030), percent body fat (P=0.044), and fat mass to lean mass ratio (P=0.030).”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5251312/

“Korean mistletoe (Viscum album coloratum) is a semi-parasitic plant that grows on various trees and has a diverse range of effects on biological functions, being implicated in having anti-tumor, immunostimulatory, anti-diabetic, and anti-obesity properties. Recently, we also reported that Korean mistletoe extract (KME) improves endurance exercise in mice, suggesting its beneficial roles in enhancing the capacity of skeletal muscle.”

The second link is a full text. Worth the read if it interests you.

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established

Took your advice on the cantelope bro! And thanks sir the look out guys!!
1542230247375.jpeg

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh, and you eat the cantaloup... just saying.

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
I bought some vector hopefully it will be in soon. Eager to try it out

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
I don’t have a huge appetite and find it hard to eat 4k of “clean food”, so I highly recommend you get a quality mass gainer shake. You can make your own but I buy the mass gainers at my local supp shop. High quality ones with as low as sugar and junk as possible is great. MRE by Redcon1 is a bit expensive but I find it worth it (only supplement I buy) you can get coupons for it online/catch some good deals on it. I can get it for less than 60 and it lasts me a little over a month. Don’t use it every day only when you find yourself running low on time to eat or make meals. Russian Bear products are good if you don’t care about slop in a bulk, lol

thehazzle

Awards
Mk677 will do the trick. Then take a digestive aid like AD ravenous you’ll eat like a beast

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
I don’t have a huge appetite and find it hard to eat 4k of “clean food”, so I highly recommend you get a quality mass gainer shake. You can make your own but I buy the mass gainers at my local supp shop. High quality ones with as low as sugar and junk as possible is great. MRE by Redcon1 is a bit expensive but I find it worth it (only supplement I buy) you can get coupons for it online/catch some good deals on it. I can get it for less than 60 and it lasts me a little over a month. Don’t use it every day only when you find yourself running low on time to eat or make meals. Russian Bear products are good if you don’t care about slop in a bulk, lol
I really don't have a problem eating 4000 calories. Even if I do not want to eat I make myself eat. And yeah I drink a high-calorie mass gainer as well same concept as you only when I find myself on the go or mentally find it hard to chew and swallow a bunch of hearty food LOL. I'm just wanting something that will break my mentality of not wanting to eat when you have a small stomach and thin build eating for two 5000 calories of food everyday months on end puts a toll on your mentality and on your stomach. I got this vector on the way hopefully it will do what it says. this is the first time I've ever tried a natural anabolic besides anabeta Elite but I use that over 4 years ago had really good results on it.

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
I really don't have a problem eating 4000 calories. Even if I do not want to eat I make myself eat. And yeah I drink a high-calorie mass gainer as well same concept as you only when I find myself on the go or mentally find it hard to chew and swallow a bunch of hearty food LOL. I'm just wanting something that will break my mentality of not wanting to eat when you have a small stomach and thin build eating for two 5000 calories of food everyday months on end puts a toll on your mentality and on your stomach. I got this vector on the way hopefully it will do what it says. this is the first time I've ever tried a natural anabolic besides anabeta Elite but I use that over 4 years ago had really good results on it.
4 too 5000*

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As far as supplements I've never had any hunger increase from them. Tried alot. The things that I utilize for this are apple cider vinegar and digestive enzymes. Helps me digest quicker and aid in the breakdown of food. Adding in cardio... HIIT will have me starving. Also adding in a half an orange after every meal. Goes back to the digestion and the sweetness also helps me get hungry.

If you really want to bulk up try adding in some white rice and sprinkle some dextrose on top. You will be able to eat alot more than usual

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Vector
KingSlayer
Blackhole
Anabeta
Ultimate T
SL (PA)