In the Mail ....

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t think the c4 ultimate has made it’s way over this side of the pond yet, I haven’t seen it anywhere.
It's basically 100mg more caffeine (300mg total) and maybe an extra ingredient or two. I really just get it for the Arctic Snow Cone flavor. They do make that flavor in the regular c4 but it can be hard to find for some reason.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's basically 100mg more caffeine (300mg total) and maybe an extra ingredient or two. I really just get it for the Arctic Snow Cone flavor. They do make that flavor in the regular c4 but it can be hard to find for some reason.
Ah you see, they’re 160mg caffeine here too. God knows why, there aren’t laws against it. Reign are 200mg.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another Black Friday purchase, all the stuff on the top row was free !!

View attachment 225633
I was really disappointed with their sale. I was planning to throw down on them, and then they literally gave 5% off what you can already get with the normal 20% off first time code.

Their stuff is really quality, but they’ve simply priced themselves out of my budget.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was really disappointed with their sale. I was planning to throw down on them, and then they literally gave 5% off what you can already get with the normal 20% off first time code.

Their stuff is really quality, but they’ve simply priced themselves out of my budget.
This is one of the few brand I will over pay for I love there Puddin Protein !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 225658

Even though the images would lead you to believe it's just a chocolate chip cookie dough flavor, it's actually much more of a gingerbread kinda flavor. Really reminds me of the Pepperidge Farm Gingerman's. Thumbs up.
I have had a few jugs of that and it was very good!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ordered the Oatmeal Cookie two days after I got an email saying it was shipped I got another email saying it was sold out ???

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Segansational Let me know how the Oatmeal Cookie is !!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A relatively small BF haul by my standards

View attachment 225709
Your ALWAYS a smart man when you buy your pre's because I'm the same way I grab the ones
on clearance like you did here for $10 a tub and just add your own pump ingredients and maybe
1 or 2 more bulk stimulants which I see you grabbed the alpha Y :) to add for a bit more stimulation.
This works out to so much less $ than some of these overpriced $$$ pre's on the market.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice Order !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I still have (4) more orders coming. I don't really need any of them but I have a hard time waiting !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Todays Shipment - All this $13.00 and I got a $10 Gift Card !!

1Up A.jpg

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

My BF protein order got split up into 2 boxes for whatever reason, and this one showed up today.

Flavor is somewhere in the middle of a cake batter and sugar cookies. I'll probably go through this quick haha.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 225896

My BF protein order got split up into 2 boxes for whatever reason, and this one showed up today.

Flavor is somewhere in the middle of a cake batter and sugar cookies. I'll probably go through this quick haha.
Sounds Good !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 225896

What's your favorite MuscleSport flavor? I've tried about 5 and the Toasted Almond wins out for me.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's your favorite MuscleSport flavor? I've tried about 5 and the Toasted Almond wins out for me.
1 - Caramel Coconut
2 - Toasted Almond
3 - Unicorn Cookie Shake
4 - Xmas Cookie Dough

Could arguably move any of the top 3 around depending on my mood lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1 - Caramel Coconut
2 - Toasted Almond

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cookie Crisp is one of my favorites, can't beat having those cereal cookies in every bite!!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Segansational Let me know how the Oatmeal Cookie is !!
I'd say it's like a vanilla with cinnamon, hint of salt, with the chocolate shavings. So it's good, but definitely not my favorite of theirs. I don't really get oatmeal from it.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd say it's like a vanilla with cinnamon, hint of salt, with the chocolate shavings. So it's good, but definitely not my favorite of theirs. I don't really get oatmeal from it.
Same. Bought two tubs and will eventually finish them but I was underwhelmed. I think it might be just something hard to flavor though.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Best oatmeal flavored protein I have tried was Core MRP Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie.