In the Mail ....

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How’s the mixability…?

Been eyeing that purple rain flavor for a while…EctoPlasm, love a good Ghostbusters reference!
Mixed up well, granted I use more water than the 'suggested' amount... usually like ~18oz give or take. Essentially no sediment left at the bottom of the shaker cup post chugging.

I'm not much of a grape guy, but I did decide to snag some of the Sherbet Pop flavor + a tub of the graham cracker flavored protein that @BigGame84 got. Excited for both of those.

Pro-tip for anyone ordering from Black Magic Supply's website for the first time: And this isn't my own personal shill code, found it googling lol.... Coupon Code 'COLEMAN10' will get you 40% off if it's your first order from their site. Great coupon code to stock up on some protein IMO.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Been stocking up on some of the apex sales and deals. AET 50 has become a favorite of mine great sleep, next to none stress. Trying my first 2 bottles of Hyperion, and have 3 bottles of ursa I’m going to run. So far has been Hyperion and ursa in the morning/ night is all 3.
IMG_4992.JPG

Got 2 bottles of anabolic effect, haven’t started a run yet probably come September. Also not sure what I want to stack it with yet, so for now they just look pretty!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, this one was pretty mediocre. If it tasted as good as the powder smelled, it would be awesome. It's heavy on the orange and pineapple, but has an aftertaste that makes it not quite refreshing. There are many better flavors available.
Good to know. The Sour Gummy Bear flavor isn't too bad. Not sure if you've tried that one or not.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great seeing all the support for our board sponsors !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don’t know why, but the older you get the more value you put into a good poop,

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Caramel Apple Strudel is basically just apple pie in nut butter form. Really good. Would go great with some vanilla ice cream lol

Starberry Blast really, really, really reminds me of Captain Crunchberries. I swear it tastes just like the cereal minus the milk.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not really in the mail, but it may help with my next cut ???

Bronkaid.jpg

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
I never heard of it, but I just googled it and now I want one ??
Made a thread here where I will post various recipes:

Ninja Creami - Protein Ice Cream

Ghost whey fruity cereal milk for that pint above.

Currently have three pints freezing using axe & sledge vanilla caramel latte as the base.

60 grams protein, under 400 cals for the entire pint

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats specifically why I got it :cool: Swapping out post-workout protein shake for post-workout ice cream pint
that sounds so good

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
tried it out yet ? seeing them pop more and more now a days

Just cracked into the honey grahams protein, and it's quite fucking delicious lol. Childhood nostalgia to Teddy Grahams and milk. Curious how the chocolate PB and fruit loops flavors are, probably use those the next couple days.

As for the Ecto Plasm, I liked the Fruit Punch version, good flavor/mixability and a nice stim free profile... we'll see how the Sherbert Pop flavor is.

EDIT: And I mentioned it a few posts back.... coupon code 'COLEMAN10' will get you 40% off your order from their site if it's your first one. Not my personal shill code, but great for stocking up on protein haha.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just cracked into the honey grahams protein, and it's quite fucking delicious lol. Childhood nostalgia to Teddy Grahams and milk. Curious how the chocolate PB and fruit loops flavors are, probably use those the next couple days.

As for the Ecto Plasm, I liked the Fruit Punch version, good flavor/mixability and a nice stim free profile... we'll see how the Sherbert Pop flavor is.

EDIT: And I mentioned it a few posts back.... coupon code 'COLEMAN10' will get you 40% off your order from their site if it's your first one. Not my personal shill code, but great for stocking up on protein haha.
I didnt see that but thanks for sharing that .. just ordered some as well Grahams & fruity

raulob72

Awards
  • Established

It works!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
tried it out yet ? seeing them pop more and more now a days
Yes, I really like it, the sodium in it really helps prevent muscle cramps !! A leg day must!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love this stuff you can mix it with any protein and have a thick rich pudding !!

Core 07-31-22.jpg

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
Curious how the blueberry muffin protein is... I've had the coconut cream pie flavor and that was really good.
Second this. I’ll snipe a few samples for next weeks ice cream pints if you like it.

Too bad Core doesn’t have samples of their puddin. Would love to try those flavors out in the creami

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Curious how the blueberry muffin protein is... I've had the coconut cream pie flavor and that was really good.
Second this. I’ll snipe a few samples for next weeks ice cream pints if you like it.

Too bad Core doesn’t have samples of their puddin. Would love to try those flavors out in the creami
I haven't tried the Blueberry yet, but every other protein I have had from Core was very good. I will report back !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just a small order from DPS

DPS 07-31-22.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
nice, i have 5 tubs of allmax creasyn stashed away ..bought them few years ago, best decision ive ever made lol
Collector or Hoarder ???????????????????????

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just a few staples for the wife & I.

Vita 073122.jpg

Rocket3015