• Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like a great place to workout!

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
That cytomax is an underrated carb drink! Tastes and digests pretty well and sometimes you can find it very cheap. I thought they stopped making it actually.
It was discontinued recently. I didn't know until it went out of stock almost everywhere.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was in the mood for some Driven Sports experimentation. Wish I hadn’t..

7C804CF7-6C29-48F6-B32C-5B2CF28DBC6B.jpeg

The Thermo-Fuze sucks ass. Gives me heartburn, makes me sneeze, and seems to offer nothing positive.
I used to enjoy Triazole, but I can already tell that it falls short of SNS Inhibit-E for example.

Oh well..

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 213063

The Thermo-Fuze sucks ass. Gives me heartburn, makes me sneeze, and seems to offer nothing positive.
I used to enjoy Triazole, but I can already tell that it falls short of SNS Inhibit-E for example.

Oh well..
Agree InhibitE is very underrated and effective and for $16 cant go wrong

think ima run this next month now lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

View attachment 213063

Oh well..
Enjoy !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Recent orders.
Nice CL and CEL pick up! I need to do a restock on CL Orange Triad and Omega once we're back in stock at Strong Supplement Shop!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Did you mention a while back that MN was soon reformulating Morphoprime? Is your recent delivery the new stuff, or have changes been shelved for now...?
This is not the new branding. You can see the new branding on the Alphagen and Morphocalm. Totally different label.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I keep seeing these on Facebook for sale and the price keep getting lower so I had to try them. I have only used them once so far but I believe the finger holes are too same and they are hard to get on your fingers, I do like the pump they give my forearms and it is hitting them different than any other movement. Give me a little to time to work with them and I will report back.

Foremam Grip.jpg

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Accidentally posted this in the New Product Release thread 🤦‍♂️. Trying out a couple different flavors from Ghost, and Rocket Pop Focus XT from SNS. Also grabbed a couple more Cissus XT bottles during the Valentines sale. Stuff is a key player in joint relief.
37D436E6-47E1-4699-9793-3111796ABC38.jpeg

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I keep seeing these on Facebook for sale and the price keep getting lower so I had to try them. I have only used them once so far but I believe the finger holes are too same and they are hard to get on your fingers, I do like the pump they give my forearms and it is hitting them different than any other movement. Give me a little to time to work with them and I will report back.

View attachment 213138
So, you put your fingers in the holes? Then stretch it out or something? My fingers don’t line up like that.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So, you put your fingers in the holes? Then stretch it out or something? My fingers don’t line up like that.
That's my understanding, you're fighting resistance against opening your hand/spreading your fingers apart. Theoretically it should work muscle groups (in the forearm) that don't normally get worked when you're just holding heavy weights.

I've always been curious about these. Interested to see what Rocket thinks of them.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 213138
I thought Rocket was street fighting with plastic brass knuckles?!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you make your hand into a claw you will see how they line up.

That's my understanding, you're fighting resistance against opening your hand/spreading your fingers apart. Theoretically it should work muscle groups (in the forearm) that don't normally get worked when you're just holding heavy weights.

I've always been curious about these. Interested to see what Rocket thinks of them.
I wasn't to happy with them the first time I tried them, the finger hole aren't big enough, I put some hand lotion one and they slide in much better. I did 3 sets of 10 with each hand and got a pretty nice pump in the forearm in a spot I normally don't feel it. So I will add these to my forearm exercises.

gripxt-grip-strengtheners-20-free-giveaway-280782_2000x.jpg

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

View attachment 213138
I have some of these. the ones I have don't have full ROM it feels like. I'd like to get something good for extensor work though.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you use this for general gut health or to help with a specific gastric issue? If you don’t mind me asking.
It most definitely helps keep me regular. I wouldn't have a number 2 every day without it. It also seems to help with my immune system. I rarely get full blown colds.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you think Hyperion would be a good addition to one’s PCT protocol?
I think so as well. I know it’s not the same, but I’m planning on running it after my current blast to see if it’ll help with the transition back to TRT. My personal plan is to use Hyperion with Aet to combat SHBG and cortisol “rebound.”

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hummmm ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015