Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tread lightly... it's very strong if u respond well to normal melatonin. I have to take a stim in the morning immediately just to function if I take a scoop the night before.
@MikeSumthin I am going to try it out tonight at a half scoop, I don't have to get up and go to work in the AM.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some really cheap stuff from Supplement Hunt !

View attachment 212821

Some folks had ask how this Inner Armour protein was. After using it a few times I would say it is just ok, now I did mix a scoop of it with a scoop of PES Pumpkin and it was Great !! I think I will mix it with a few on my higher calorie powders and use it that way. Still a great but at under 20 bucks !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
glutamine, bud?
Man even budgeting it I ran out 2 days before this shipment and was biting my nails!

I take it you don’t have AAS-induced acid reflux, but when you take certain drugs and/or eat a lot of food over the years, Glutamine becomes your very best friend to keep that stomach lining healthy and restore some base to the acidic environment. 10-15g glutamine works better than any Tums, & it helps support the immune system and better digestion as well. If you take enough (30+ g/day), it can help with DOMS a little too.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You've probably answered this before but how long do you use protein powder past expiration?
I don't let it expire, but I would use it past the expiration date. When I get a jug of protein I write the expiration date on the top with a sharpie, this is how I determine the next on to use. You will notice the 23 (2023) on the jug below.

Dymatize 2.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't let it expire, but I would use it past the expiration date. When I get a jug of protein I write the expiration date on the top with a sharpie, this is how I determine the next on to use. You will notice the 23 (2023) on the jug below.

View attachment 213658
That's a good idea. I'm not as organized as that and tend to let some of my protein go past expiration. If I really like the protein powder and flavor i'll keep it past expiration. If it's just an ok powder I'll typically just toss it and pick up a new tub of the next best thing.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I might be a bit OCD ??

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mid Evil !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Protein ⚠ Global Shortage Alert

Now Who's The Smart One ???
That's very true and would not surprise me at all with everything else going on.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do to the Global Protein Shortage I am stocking up. I have to thank @The Solution for bringing this product to my attention. I made some Proates and just a Pudding with the FufflerNilla and it is awesome very thick and tasty !! I am looking forward to mixing it with some of my lower calories ISO blends to make them into a fuller thicker pudding.

Core Pudd'n.jpg

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do to the Global Protein Shortage I am stocking up. I have to thank @The Solution for bringing this product to my attention. I made some Proates and just a Pudding with the FufflerNilla and it is awesome very thick and tasty !! I am looking forward to mixing it with some of my lower calories ISO blends to make them into a fuller thicker pudding.

View attachment 213760
How is the cookie dough?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 213760
was probably $300….
time to introduce protein powder as currency.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have not opened that yet, I don't like to have two many tubs opened at once.
When you get to it, let us know! The pudding thing intrigues me because I am just sick of drinking a straight protein shake. Besides food high in protein, I've resorted to cooking with protein powder and sometimes drinking a Ghost RTD.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When you get to it, let us know! The pudding thing intrigues me because I am just sick of drinking a straight protein shake. Besides food high in protein, I've resorted to cooking with protein powder and sometimes drinking a Ghost RTD.
i mix mine with some whipping cream and love it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been making pudding now for about the last year, I guess after drinking protein shakes for close to 40 years I finally got tired of them.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
drinking a Ghost RTD
I do enjoy the Ghost RTDs! Chips ahoy and cereal milk are both easy to drink and not upsetting on the stomach.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a small order from DPS I have been reading a bit about Somatomax and thought I would give it a try.

View attachment 213405
Let me know how that Somatomax works for you? I was getting off using the valium and found Hi-Tech Melatonin (3mg fast, 7mg slow release) seems to be helping. Normally melatonin will only keep me down for a couple hours, but this get me to 5am OK.

I tried the Somatomax once or twice (month ago) and it worked.. but felt a little wierd before sleep, very sweet flavor need extra water..

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you ran turkesterone before?
I hear good things, so also grabbed Hi-Tech Turkesterone 650 to go with some other non-methyl PH options, like 25R-spirostan "super laxogen" (Hi-Tech Winstrol) and 17a-andro from LG Sciences a long with other Andros to space out the hardcore stuff.

Have you ran Turkesterone?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Let me know how that Somatomax works for you? I was getting off using the valium and found Hi-Tech Melatonin (3mg fast, 7mg slow release) seems to be helping. Normally melatonin will only keep me down for a couple hours, but this get me to 5am OK.

I tried the Somatomax once or twice (month ago) and it worked.. but felt a little wierd before sleep, very sweet flavor need extra water..
@PoSiTiVeFLoW I used the Somatomax last night for the second time. I took about 1/3 of a scoop about half an hour before bed, I fell right asleep about 10pm I woke up a 2am (had to pee) went right back to sleep. I woke up at 5:15am got up, no grogginess I feel great!

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

View attachment 213760
So what is the way to make this protein pudding??

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't for get to stir !

I put mine in the fridge overnight helps it to set up