In the Mail ....

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gotta love this thread, anytime I feel bad about over orders, mistakes - well this place let's me know... I'm not alone!

Anyway some new non-methyl options on the deck here from Hi-Tech and Interesting to see Enhanced Labs (yes them) with a high dose 3-AD product, just to compare with my EF 3-AD.

Attachments

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
No pictures but Picked up a tub of Merica Labz Banana Pudding whey as have had and really enjoyed every of their other flavors and went through 5 pound tubs easily. See prices on rise and they now only have 2 pound tubs. Excellent protein. SO good and true to the name. Saw they had another new flavor in Strawberry Bunt cake so have a tub on the way.

Also picked up Nutrobio Supercarb Raspberry Lemonade to add into my pre and intra on heavy workout days. Not sure why I cut out carbs in the past as always helped my workouts even if just mental. Sure clumps though so at one point was chewing on some at the gym.

Last was some more Scorch powder from MAN. Great flavor and good energy when not looking for a pre.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Half & half in shakes decimates my gut. Shame, because it’s definitely delicious.
I can't handle the calories, Never tried it ??

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gotta love this thread, anytime I feel bad about over orders, mistakes - well this place let's me know... I'm not alone!

Anyway some new non-methyl options on the deck here from Hi-Tech and Interesting to see Enhanced Labs (yes them) with a high dose 3-AD product, just to compare with my EF 3-AD.
Labeling on that 3-AD is weird. I *think* it's 37.5 mg a cap but they don't really say, there's no panel.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Labeling on that 3-AD is weird. I *think* it's 37.5 mg a cap but they don't really say, there's no panel.
You're correct 37.5mg x 2caps per serving. 75mg total, it's hard to read with the reflective label - they just state it on the front.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Happy Birthday @bbartsche ! What day was it ?

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear good things, so also grabbed Hi-Tech Turkesterone 650 to go with some other non-methyl PH options, like 25R-spirostan "super laxogen" (Hi-Tech Winstrol) and 17a-andro from LG Sciences a long with other Andros to space out the hardcore stuff.

Have you ran Turkesterone?
Nope not yet, been seeing a lot about it so I’m curious, if there’s good feedback on it, I’ll probably run it in the near future

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Let us know how the 3-AD treats you

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let us know how the 3-AD treats you
So far so good, just day 4 with EF 3-AD and Brawn Hexadrone. In terms of pump, and work-capacity seems to shine pretty well.
I had some moderate experience with Hexadrone (6-chloro-androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol ) brief couple runs before, so I'm familiar with that energy /strength it can provide onto a cycle. And seems 3AD (Androst-5-ene-3a,17b-diol) could work well with it had pretty sick whole upper body pump (even biceps on chest/tri's day) and end of workout work capacity seems to be improving a lot. If this keeps repeating, that's a win. Hungry as heck also. Joints feel good, not dry.

Caveat - I'm am now on 100mg -150mg TRT for good now and the Hex + 3-AD I'm simply taking 2x caps each per day (split dose morning, afternoon). About TRT base.. so my early cycles 2015-2018 here (first time really getting into this type of lifting) were lacking a test base, my knowledge of cycle support and bloodwork is also better now.. So basically my T-levels were getting lower and I'm ~42 now, so I was getting lethargy toward end of PH cycles and my T-level 'recovery' from PCT after a few years just wasn't happening.. so TRT club it is now.

Anyway - it's early on in the Hex + 3-AD cycle - running log is here - https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/tx-reboot-accountability-motivation-trt-peds-long-term-cycle-log-s-chat-home-gym-work.327395/. I used to post sorta 'discrete experiment' cycles 2015-2017, but now am just looking for slow, longer-term TRT based simple cycles and some strength/flexibility/quality of muscle. Finally have a good enough home gym (Tonal + Selecttech based) to skip the Planet Fitness drive. The 'eccentric' and 'smart flex' modes are priceless for pump on Tonal - instant form coaching.

I just got back into lifting after being out for 3-years - I just did a 4-week LGI Mechabol warmup (4-chloro-17α-methyl-androst-4-en-17β-ol-3-one) which really helped get me lifting and 'eases initial recovery when restarting from nothin' - get blood work soon Thursday - but that one is interesting, not sure if it's the 4-chloro group - somehow it doesn't affect my liver enzymes nearly as much as other methyl PH, I used to run 2015-2017. Pee stays clear even though 50mg-75mg daily makes one feel good, want to workout. Love that classic PH. More on this after bloodwork Thursday (over on the log, not here).

Anyway - so far so good on Hex + 3-AD, probably should 'run isolated' 3AD and not be taking Black Market Adrenolyn pre-workout either (I'm sure that also helps a bunch with pump. energy too). Since it's all unsponsored, not totally run like a controlled cycle for isolated review.

Also - @Hyde already has a solid 3-Ad review here - https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/hyde’s-ef-3alpha-log.311274/

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So far so good, just day 4 with EF 3-AD and Brawn Hexadrone. In terms of pump, and work-capacity seems to shine pretty well.
I had some moderate experience with Hexadrone (6-chloro-androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol ) brief couple runs before, so I'm familiar with that energy /strength it can provide onto a cycle. And seems 3AD (Androst-5-ene-3a,17b-diol) could work well with it had pretty sick whole upper body pump (even biceps on chest/tri's day) and end of workout work capacity seems to be improving a lot. If this keeps repeating, that's a win. Hungry as heck also. Joints feel good, not dry.

Caveat - I'm am now on 100mg -150mg TRT for good now and the Hex + 3-AD I'm simply taking 2x caps per day (split dose morning, afternoon). About TRT base.. so my early cycles 2015-2018 here (first time really getting into this type of lifting) were lacking a test base, my knowledge of cycle support and bloodwork is also better now.. So basically my T-levels were getting lower and I'm ~42 now, so I was getting lethargy toward end of PH cycles and my T-level 'recovery' from PCT after a few years just wasn't happening.. so TRT club it is now.

Anyway - it's early on in the Hex + 3-AD cycle - running log is here - https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/tx-reboot-accountability-motivation-trt-peds-long-term-cycle-log-s-chat-home-gym-work.327395/. I used to post sorta 'discrete experiment' cycles 2015-2017, but now am just looking for slow, longer-term TRT based simple cycles and some strength/flexibility/quality of muscle. Finally have a good enough home gym (Tonal + Selecttech based) to skip the Planet Fitness drive. The 'eccentric' and 'smart flex' modes are priceless for pump on Tonal - instant form coaching.

I just got back into lifting after being out for 3-years - I just did a 4-week LGI Mechabol warmup (4-chloro-17α-methyl-androst-4-en-17β-ol-3-one) which really helped get me lifting and 'eases initial recovery when restarting from nothin' - get blood work soon Thursday - but that one is interesting, not sure if it's the 4-chloro group - somehow it doesn't affect my liver enzymes nearly as much as other methyl PH, I used to run 2015-2017. Pee stays clear even though 50mg-75mg daily makes one feel good, want to workout. Love that classic PH. More on this after bloodwork Thursday (over on the log, not here).

Anyway - so far so good on Hex + 3-AD, probably should 'run isolated' 3AD and not be taking Black Market Adrenolyn pre-workout either (I'm sure that also helps a bunch with pump. energy too). Since it's all unsponsored, not totally run like a controlled cycle for isolated review.

Also - @Hyde already has a solid 3-Ad review here - https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/hyde’s-ef-3alpha-log.311274/

Great information, Thank you!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did some restocking of my Apex staples. The new bottles are awesome @nostrum420
Also, there’s still a few days remaining on the Apex March Madness sale 🤘🤘
Jealous of the re-stock! Can't go wrong with Apex.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did some restocking of my Apex staples. The new bottles are awesome @nostrum420
Also, there’s still a few days remaining on the Apex March Madness sale 🤘🤘View attachment 214386

I just ordered some more Helios 100 ! I love theses sales !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That Peanut Butter Cheesecake sounds pretty darn good !!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, psychotic gold mini review. Took a little under a scoop. Good energy, strength and mood boost. No alpha yo sides whatsoever. Mild beta alanine tingles. Flavor - F*CK YOUR FLAVORS lol tasted like blue punch, idk. Mild pumps.

all around a clean pre workout, but I was expecting it to be a bit stronger. No crazy euphoria or focus. Slight euphoria , but that could be due to the fact I haven’t used a pre in months.

the strength boost was actually most apparent which was nice.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, psychotic gold mini review. Took a little under a scoop. Good energy, strength and mood boost. No alpha yo sides whatsoever. Mild beta alanine tingles. Flavor - F*CK YOUR FLAVORS lol tasted like blue punch, idk. Mild pumps.

all around a clean pre workout, but I was expecting it to be a bit stronger. No crazy euphoria or focus. Slight euphoria , but that could be due to the fact I haven’t used a pre in months.

the strength boost was actually most apparent which was nice.
For those who care about flavors , though and being real, it actually tasted pretty good lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
stock up on creatine hcl? you guys trying to hype up sales or something?
def not hyping anything .. and yes stock up on your favorite creatines if you can find them at a good deal.

i have german mono & hcl & mcc stocked up for years .. im not paying $40-50/tub where it was $15-20/tub

i can use more MCC actually

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
def not hyping anything .. and yes stock up on your favorite creatines if you can find them at a good deal.

i have german mono & hcl & mcc stocked up for years .. im not paying $40-50/tub where it was $15-20/tub

i can use more MCC actually
i haven’t used creatine for years. so, i guess i’m out of the loop because the stuff was always dirt cheap.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i haven’t used creatine for years. so, i guess i’m out of the loop because the stuff was always dirt cheap.
CREATINE MONOHYDRATE: Availability continues to be a disaster. Supply is extremely tight and shows no sign of improving in the near future. Factories are still producing very little material and are not honoring their contracts so may brands are subsequently finding CMOs cancelling their commitments, delaying shipment and increasing prices. Creatine is currently 3-4 times higher in cost than it was 6 months ago but even if you are willing to pay the price, good luck finding it.

Yogan and Baosui are rationing their outputs to the entire market while Taiking is fully booked through the end of October. The cause continues to be a shortage of the raw materials needed to manufacture creatine. Yongan, one of the main manufacturers of creatine, controls the supply of HAN (hydroxy acetonitrile). HAN is produced from natural gas which creates excessive pollution so the Chinese Government has demanded a reduction in the manufacture of it. Hengkang controls cyanimide also needed for the production of creatine. Calcium carbide used to manufacture cyanimide is in short supply because it too is a heavy pollutant and utilizes extensive amounts of energy, so China has reduced its production as well. To worsen matters, calcium carbide is a key component used in the manufacture of PVC. PVC production is at an all-time high which further tightens the supply of calcium carbide.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Solution nailed it, i think it will get worse and worst .. stock up on protein/creatine or any of your supplements that you like because you never know.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe the doomsday people were right ???