In the Mail ....

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It does seem to have a lot of foam. I bought it because it was buy one get one. I should get the lemonade flavor in any day now as there was a delay with that one. What flavor have you tried?
From Myprotein I tried Orange Mango and Rainbow Candy, I’m from Europe don’t know if you have same flavors in the US. The taste was okay, but extremely foamy.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It does seem to have a lot of foam. I bought it because it was buy one get one. I should get the lemonade flavor in any day now as there was a delay with that one. What flavor have you tried?
Where was bogo?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IMG_2117.JPG

A few gifts from efxsports

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don’t think I have ever ordered from DPS but I hear good things I need to check them out
i like them. always use dps10 code. i’ve noticed the past couple years their prices have went up. i think that’s the case with many places unfortunately. prewo supps are absolutely insane. $70? f that noise.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t think I have ever ordered from DPS but I hear good things I need to check them out
They’re excellent. Best prices on SNS stuff and always have some decent protein sales going if you like variety. Very cheap shipping. The customer service is excellent too.

The other week I placed a ~$450 order for protein with all of the whey price increases coming. They actually sent an email asking for a quick call to proceed with shipping. They noticed I have ordered before but never that size, and didn’t want to process it until they were sure it was intentional and not someone fraudulently using my card. Still got here in 3 days.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i like them. always use dps10 code. i’ve noticed the past couple years their prices have went up. i think that’s the case with many places unfortunately. prewo supps are absolutely insane. $70? f that noise.

That is why.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Everything is going up !!! Except my pay check !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. I really hope that you'll enjoy it.

And you're welcome, I'm glad to help in any way that I can.
Thanks again!

I wanted to add that Lemon Lime Creatine HCL flavouring is 10/10 for me! I could drink that all day!

When do you suggest taking the joint support of also taking AE? Separate or together?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks again!

I wanted to add that Lemon Lime Creatine HCL flavouring is 10/10 for me! I could drink that all day!

When do you suggest taking the joint support of also taking AE? Separate or together?
Thank you. I'm really glad you like it. I love that one too.

It doesn't matter - you can take Joint Support XT and Anabolic Effect together or separately, it shouldn't make a difference.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They’re excellent. Best prices on SNS stuff and always have some decent protein sales going if you like variety. Very cheap shipping. The customer service is excellent too.

The other week I placed a ~$450 order for protein with all of the whey price increases coming. They actually sent an email asking for a quick call to proceed with shipping. They noticed I have ordered before but never that size, and didn’t want to process it until they were sure it was intentional and not someone fraudulently using my card. Still got here in 3 days.
I have had my head in the sand or something, what is going on that is going to bump whey quickly and have I already missed the opp? I need to put in an order for protein soon and will jump on it now, and do a little stocking up if time is sensitive.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have had my head in the sand or something, what is going on that is going to bump whey quickly and have I already missed the opp? I need to put in an order for protein soon and will jump on it now, and do a little stocking up if time is sensitive.
Industry supply chain issues have caused the price of Whey go to up big time. There have already been several bumps and there are expected to be more with the possibility of it turning into basically a bidding war between companies to be able to get the raw materials at all.

Whey isn't the only thing being affected. Creatine went from a commodity item to hard to even get; and if companies can get it, its at a premium. Citrulline and Citrulline Malate right now are double to triple what they used to be from cost of raw material standpoint.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Industry supply chain issues have caused the price of Whey go to up big time. There have already been several bumps and there are expected to be more with the possibility of it turning into basically a bidding war between companies to be able to get the raw materials at all.

Whey isn't the only thing being affected. Creatine went from a commodity item to hard to even get; and if companies can get it, its at a premium. Citrulline and Citrulline Malate right now are double to triple what they used to be from cost of raw material standpoint.
Thanks for the rundown @sns8778!

Oh boy, yeah I need to go ahead and stock up a bit on protein then. I will miss the pump products and creatine, but I doubt I will spend too much on those unless I find a sweet deal. A great added bonus but that protein is a staple!!!
Supplementhunt still has deals on whey. Click on hot deals
Thanks! Good looking out!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
see here

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Now don't you all wish you were supplement collectors !!!!!!!!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Now don't you all wish you were supplement collectors !!!!!!!!!!
It's going to be like the toliet paper situation but with protein ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's going to be like the toliet paper situation but with protein ;)
Good Idea !! - That's what I was going for I just don't want anyone to know. (We will keep this just between us two)

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IMG_2069.JPG

AA sent me someone else's order =\ this is a big order too.
never had premixed aminos. do I refrigerate ? can I 31 gauge subq inject? seems like I need 25 gauge for IM

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 208654
AA sent me someone else's order =\ this is a big order too.
never had premixed aminos. do I refrigerate ? can I 31 gauge subq inject? seems like I need 25 gauge for IM
Brooooo you got the jackpot! Holla atcha boi if you want to make a deal lol

I can move my carnitine from another brand subq with 30g fine, but for IM I don’t go smaller than 28g for water-based like most of that, and 27g for oil (like the Trest & Yk11).

Carnitine at 200mg at least 4x a week is always a great dose. IM immediately preWO or intraworkout assuming you have eaten carbs or will be drinking them (insulin presence improves shuttling) for more noticeable acute performance enhancement (lactic-acid buffering, glycogen-sparing, enhanced pumps), or subq on off-days for background effects (driving fat-burning, improving androgen receptor affinity/lowering binding constant, mitochondrial health).

If you have 31g pins, they are probably too short to even do shallow IM effectively. But you could do all of these subq if timing is less important to you and volume isn’t exceeding 0.5ml at a time.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Brooooo you got the jackpot! Holla atcha boi if you want to make a deal lol

I can move my carnitine from another brand subq with 30g fine, but for IM I don’t go smaller than 28g for water-based like most of that, and 27g for oil (like the Trest & Yk11).

Carnitine at 200mg at least 4x a week is always a great dose. IM immediately preWO or intraworkout assuming you have eaten carbs or will be drinking them (insulin presence improves shuttling) for more noticeable acute performance enhancement (lactic-acid buffering, glycogen-sparing, enhanced pumps), or subq on off-days for background effects (driving fat-burning, improving androgen receptor affinity/lowering binding constant, mitochondrial health).

If you have 31g pins, they are probably too short to even do shallow IM effectively. But you could do all of these subq if timing is less important to you and volume isn’t exceeding 0.5ml at a time.
thanks. I have some 29g I can try. ordered some 25/27gs too.

I'm currently not supressed or anything so now I'm tempted to start a yk11 cycle when I get my bigger needles. not sure I want to do the trest lol

what about keeping in the fridge?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thanks. I have some 29g I can try. ordered some 25/27gs too.

I'm currently not supressed or anything so now I'm tempted to start a yk11 cycle when I get my bigger needles. not sure I want to do the trest lol

what about keeping in the fridge?
Sorry, I’m not 100% on the Glucosamine, but otherwise none of that should be refrigerated and I’d expect not for it as well. Glutathione is the only thing they have I’m aware of that needs refrigerated, besides reconstituted peptides.

YK11 is a 19-nor oral steroidal SARM, and therefore I would not use it lightly. Sounds like you already understand that Trestolone is very serious business.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry, I’m not 100% on the Glucosamine, but otherwise none of that should be refrigerated and I’d expect not for it as well. Glutathione is the only thing they have I’m aware of that needs refrigerated, besides reconstituted peptides.

YK11 is a 19-nor oral steroidal SARM, and therefore I would not use it lightly. Sounds like you already understand that Trestolone is very serious business.
ya I know yk11 is no joke. I haven't done anything suppressive in a while. would prob just run it solo and do a pct. I do have a trt doctor I could get test from tho

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice Score!!

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Supplement Hunt always has great deals and between them and DPS I usually have all
my supplements covered. Once in a while when All Star Health has something on a clearance
they are also a good source for saving $$$.
Do they sell protein or just the front page?

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Gonna keep it short. This $h1t tastes so good. The energy drinks are so spot on it’s crazy. The Welch’s is my favorite amino product now. Fingers crossed that the Sonics Ocean Water restocks soon. Thanks again to @The Solution for turning me on (hehe) to this.
can never find a worthwhile deal on ghost or i would buy their stuff

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yep you cut out the labels from the jar and each 12 labels equals a FREE supplement that you
pick when you mail back the labels. Best rewards program out there.:)

Well I feel like a dumbazz.......I would literally have lots of free supplements....I have bought no telling how many SNS products over the years...................dang it!! Looks like I will start keeping my labels now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Supplement Hunt always has great deals and between them and DPS I usually have all
my supplements covered. Once in a while when All Star Health has something on a clearance
they are also a good source for saving $$$.
Does anyone in Canada know of a site similar to Supplement Hunt?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gonna keep it short. This $h1t tastes so good. The energy drinks are so spot on it’s crazy. The Welch’s is my favorite amino product now. Fingers crossed that the Sonics Ocean Water restocks soon. Thanks again to @The Solution for turning me on (hehe) to this.
You ready for the 4 new products dropping soon?
:)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Core.jpg

The best tasting Coconut Protein I have tried !! It is best served cold.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do they sell protein or just the front page?
The HOT DEALS page on SH is where the deals on pretty much ALL their supplements are
such as protein, pre''s, bcaa's,and any other supplements. The LAST CHANCE page is the
last of their stock on any particular supplement.