sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 207521 New Metcon 7’s just landed.
Have you ever happened to try the Reebok Real Flex? I'm not a big Reebok fan but I love those for the feel when training or going somewhere where there will be a lot of walking involved. So was curious about the comparison feeling if you had.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That does seem low in terms of amount of water to use. Typically I've seen 8-12 oz of water. I know milk always makes it taste better as well or at least in my experience it has.
Sludge wasnt much better. Flavor was a tad bit stronger. You get slight fake taste. It was a little gritty too. Again, it is not bad. There is just no pop to the flavor - dull.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you ever happened to try the Reebok Real Flex? I'm not a big Reebok fan but I love those for the feel when training or going somewhere where there will be a lot of walking involved. So was curious about the comparison feeling if you had.
No, I haven't. Always just bought the Metcons going back maybe 6+ years now.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sludge wasnt much better. Flavor was a tad bit stronger. You get slight fake taste. It was a little gritty too. Again, it is not bad. There is just no pop to the flavor - dull.
I had their C&C flavor also but not in the isolate and was their whey blend and agree it
was a weak flavor so I used it mainly for overnight proats, it was pretty good utilizing it
that way. It sweetened up the oats nicely but still no real C&C flavor from it. I have 5lbs
of their Birthday Cake and that also is good for proats but it lacks that strong birthday cake
type flavor and I think because they tossed some colorful sprinkles in the powder they could
call it birthday cake flavor 😞

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. Sludge seems to always be stronger just to do to higher concentrate but good to know it tastes better!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Apex 2.jpg

I took advantage of the BOGO sale from Apex Alchemy and ordered some Ursa Major & some Helios, I was able to negotiate a deal with @nostrum420 that I would pay for the Helios and he would send me the latest version of Helioplex. I will post a quick review on the Helioplex in my Apex Alchemy - Flash Point log.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven’t used any energy drinks lately so went to VS to try out the new flavors I haven’t tried yet.
Nice. You'll have to let me know how you like them. I've heard positives on the ghost bubblicious but haven't tried myself.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice. You'll have to let me know how you like them. I've heard positives on the ghost bubblicious but haven't tried myself.
I had the Ghost strawberry bubblicious this morning before work. It was excellent and tasted just like the gum from what I can remember.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried the Stampede?
Yep, once at a half cc for initial safety run and I think 3-4 times now at a full cc IM preWO.

I really like it, but it’s my first experience with AMP. Feels like I have better endurance to keep charging hard late in the training session; all positives besides the pricetag and the general soreness at injection site for part of the day.

Buying AMP solo is massively cheaper elsewhere online, but then you would need 2 separate shots or to mix your carnitine and amp, so you are paying for convenience and someone making an idiot-proof low dose of AMP.

Also, in general carnitine pinned IM preWO at even 200mg is great. More endurance, less lactic acid, better pumps, good energy. I’m sold on it. It does make you sweat!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep, once at a half cc for initial safety run and I think 3-4 times now at a full cc IM preWO.

I really like it, but it’s my first experience with AMP. Feels like I have better endurance to keep charging hard late in the training session; all positives besides the pricetag and the general soreness at injection site for part of the day.

Buying AMP solo is massively cheaper elsewhere online, but then you would need 2 separate shots or to mix your carnitine and amp, so you are paying for convenience and someone making an idiot-proof low dose of AMP.

Also, in general carnitine pinned IM preWO at even 200mg is great. More endurance, less lactic acid, better pumps, good energy. I’m sold on it. It does make you sweat!
Thanks!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
More info of Stampede please ?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
More info of Stampede please ?
Just an injectable blend of L-Carnitine, ATP, and a very low dose of AMP. For research purposes only - you’re only going to see something like this sold for competitive horse racing.

My race horse notices a bit more endurance using it preWO.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just an injectable blend of L-Carnitine, ATP, and a very low dose of AMP. For research purposes only - you’re only going to see something like this sold for competitive horse racing.

My race horse notices a bit more endurance using it preWO.
That feeling when you're on the same level as a race horse.... mmmmmhhhmmmmm

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@DieselNY sure cranks out some tasty protein powders.
View attachment 207768
Nice score!! Did you get the updated sampler kit with cold brew coffee? Actually now that I see your photo, that's the zero carb sampler. The cold brew coffee is in the Iso-Whey sampler. PM me your email on file at KetoShop.com and if you want to try it I'll send you a pack next week when I get my personal stash.
FB_IMG_1628782105232.jpg

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice score!! Did you get the updated sampler kit with cold brew coffee? Actually now that I see your photo, that's the zero carb sampler. The cold brew coffee is in the Iso-Whey sampler. PM me your email on file at KetoShop.com and if you want to try it I'll send you a pack next week when I get my personal stash. View attachment 207778
Won’t say no to that! Thanks much, and pm is on the way 🤘🤘

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 207838

View attachment 207839

View attachment 207840

2” grip DB handles from Gorilla Strength Equipment in KY. $70 shipped for the pair!

Guy will make them shorter or longer as well. Sounds like he will fabricate axle bars or whatever you want, in case you are looking to beef your home gym up.
Man those are exactly what I needed to add to my gym. Just placed an order after talking to the owner on the phone first (very good dude by the way). Always appreciate your gear recommendations.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jealous! Digging the pair on the bottom.
Yes, I like them also!

View attachment 207838

View attachment 207839

View attachment 207840

2” grip DB handles from Gorilla Strength Equipment in KY. $70 shipped for the pair!

Guy will make them shorter or longer as well. Sounds like he will fabricate axle bars or whatever you want, in case you are looking to beef your home gym up.
Just reading that letter make me think, this is a company I would like to do business with.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Used them today, took them up to 105/hand for some neutral grip bench volume and they felt awesome. Zero regrets!

View attachment 207860
Nice! That's 105 plus awkward to lift I'm sure so makes it even more impressive.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
105 is impressive

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This thing is beefy 🤘🤘. Stocking up on gear for my “comeback” that is rapidly approaching.
Nice! I'm jealous. I may have to pick that up as a new accessory for my home gym!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Heard about BPc 157 on Rogan. Very interested to help with my elbow pain.

Have many on here used it? Anyone in Canada?
Of course. It’s been used for years now to help deal with acute injuries.

You don’t want to use it chronically/basally - it’s something you run a course of to heal faster or help address a nagging issue.

You also want to be addressing the issue with things like rehab exercises, removing the cause of the issue, or resting the area. It’s an amino acid sequence, not magic.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Heard about BPc 157 on Rogan. Very interested to help with my elbow pain.

Have many on here used it? Anyone in Canada?
Of course. It’s been used for years now to help deal with acute injuries.

You don’t want to use it chronically/basally - it’s something you run a course of to heal faster or help address a nagging issue.

You also want to be addressing the issue with things like rehab exercises, removing the cause of the issue, or resting the area. It’s an amino acid sequence, not magic.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love these brands not only because they’re board sponsors but because their products actually work. Had to pick these all up and try and lean out even more.

IMG_1288.JPG

@delsolrob

IMG_1289.JPG

@sns8778

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer