Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Update on C4 Starburst flavors so far ---

Lemon Starburst - The lemon taste is pretty subtle. It’s not strong enough, lacking in density, and doesn’t pack a zest. The starburst flavor I don’t really pick up at all. It’s average at best but nowhere near a top flavor for c4

Orange Starburst - This is better. What separates this from the Orange slice is there is a creamsicle vanilla aftertaste from the starburst candy. While it’s not the density the actual candy provides it’s unique. This makes it a nice compliment to the c4 line, but not identical to the candy. Much better than Lemon IMO

I would still take some of the OG Flavors over the starburst collab so far. I heard cherry and strawberry are the best, so ill touch base on those in the next few days.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Update on C4 Starburst flavors so far ---

Lemon Starburst - The lemon taste is pretty subtle. It’s not strong enough, lacking in density, and doesn’t pack a zest. The starburst flavor I don’t really pick up at all. It’s average at best but nowhere near a top flavor for c4

Orange Starburst - This is better. What separates this from the Orange slice is there is a creamsicle vanilla aftertaste from the starburst candy. While it’s not the density the actual candy provides it’s unique. This makes it a nice compliment to the c4 line, but not identical to the candy. Much better than Lemon IMO

I would still take some of the OG Flavors over the starburst collab so far. I heard cherry and strawberry are the best, so ill touch base on those in the next few days.
Cherry is my favorite starburst flavor, so looking forward to that. If they nail it I’ll definitely buy a case.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 208333

A little more Love ❤ for SNS !! Thank you @sns8778 for the extra goodies!!
I'm jealous of that t-shirt! Although you might want to iron out those wrinkles ;)
Yeah wtf. That's a dope shirt! Lol
That's our old style retro shirts. We are out of Medium and Larges but anyone that wants an XL or XXL, when you place an order with us, just let me know and I'll put one in for you.

We want to get some new shirts released too at the beginning of the year. We're thinking of some different designs now. A lot of people have asked us to do them in the flag logo that we use sometimes for like the July 4th sales.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's our old style retro shirts. We are out of Medium and Larges but anyone that wants an XL or XXL, when you place an order with us, just let me know and I'll put one in for you.

We want to get some new shirts released too at the beginning of the year. We're thinking of some different designs now. A lot of people have asked us to do them in the flag logo that we use sometimes for like the July 4th sales.
An SNS tank top would be dope. Any plans on doing one?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cherry is my favorite starburst flavor, so looking forward to that. If they nail it I’ll definitely buy a case.
You can buy a mixed case with 3 of each flavor. Prob the best way to go IMO

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
An SNS tank top would be dope. Any plans on doing one?
We made some jersey basketball style tank tops that were really cool.

That's something we'd been considering doing bc everyone liked them. The only issue we were having was the sizes were inconsistent but the material is great.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

That's something we'd been considering doing bc everyone liked them. The only issue we were having was the sizes were inconsistent but the material is great.
Definitely worth some more thought man. Seems to be some interest. I’d gladly wear some SNS gear.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely worth some more thought man. Seems to be some interest. I’d gladly wear some SNS gear.
Thanks. I know we'll definitely be doing some. I love the jerseys myself so I definitely want to do some of those. And I want to do a few more styles of shirts. I want to do some shirts for SNS and CEL both.

I have something very creatively special I want to do with some shirts, but it'll probably be Spring before it will happen. Some people will think its really cool, others probably won't care much for it. Just a feel good fun type idea.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A Tank Top would be great!!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I personally would probably choose a tank top over the basketball jersey style. With that said I haven’t seen the jerseys you previously made and would be interested in that as well.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
C4 Starburst Update:

Strawberry - Underhelming just like Lemon. The strawberry flavor is muted by the overpowering carbonation. This doesn't taste anything like candy similar to Lemon. An easy pass and swing and a miss. I would try one, but would not buy a case

Cherry - Hands down the best of the bunch. Very pure and dense cherry flavor with the correct amount of carbonation. If you are going to buy one flavor this is the one. I would change nothing about it. This is the closest thing to the candy you will find

Rankings:
1 - Cherry
2 - Orange
3 - Strawberry
4 - Lemon

@Hyde

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
C4 Starburst Update:

Strawberry - Underhelming just like Lemon. The strawberry flavor is muted by the overpowering carbonation. This doesn't taste anything like candy similar to Lemon. An easy pass and swing and a miss. I would try one, but would not buy a case

Cherry - Hands down the best of the bunch. Very pure and dense cherry flavor with the correct amount of carbonation. If you are going to buy one flavor this is the one. I would change nothing about it. This is the closest thing to the candy you will find

Rankings:
1 - Cherry
2 - Orange
3 - Strawberry
4 - Lemon

@Hyde
Now that’s what I’m talking about! Thank you for the feedback sir!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
C4 Starburst Update:

Rankings:
1 - Cherry
2 - Orange
3 - Strawberry
4 - Lemon

@Hyde
Noted if I get C4 starburst, go with the Cherry Flavor!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shout out to @The Solution for hooking me up with this sweet sample stack from Ghost. I had been interested in their profound flavoring partnerships and wanted to give it a go. He was quick to help and make sure I was able to give the products a try before I buy.

I won’t go into great depth but I was dang impressed with everything overall. Not sure how true to taste the flavors would be I was pleasantly surprised to find them to be largely on point. The Swedish Fish in particular grabbed my heart. This is by far one of my favorite candies and I don’t think Ghost could have gotten it any more accurate. Legit was like drinking liquid Swedish Fish. Similarly, I was quite happy with the Welch’s Grape flavor. It’s not among people’s preferences but I like grape a bit and this hit the mark for me.

For me, Legend X presents just the right amount of stim effect I'm looking for right now as I’ve been trying to cut back following prep. It’s not too much, but more than sufficient to get me moving in the morning. Although I have found it tends to give me a runny nose for some reason. Perhaps from the rauwolfia?

Anyways, I have moved forward and made my purchase of Swedish Fish Legend X
and Welch’s Grape Aminos.

Attachments

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shout out to @The Solution for hooking me up with this sweet sample stack from Ghost. I had been interested in their profound flavoring partnerships and wanted to give it a go. He was quick to help and make sure I was able to give the products a try before I buy.

I won’t go into great depth but I was dang impressed with everything overall. Not sure how true to taste the flavors would be I was pleasantly surprised to find them to be largely on point. The Swedish Fish in particular grabbed my heart. This is by far one of my favorite candies and I don’t think Ghost could have gotten it any more accurate. Legit was like drinking liquid Swedish Fish. Similarly, I was quite happy with the Welch’s Grape flavor. It’s not among people’s preferences but I like grape a bit and this hit the mark for me.

For me, Legend X presents just the right amount of stim effect I'm looking for right now as I’ve been trying to cut back following prep. It’s not too much, but more than sufficient to get me moving in the morning. Although I have found it tends to give me a runny nose for some reason. Perhaps from the rauwolfia?

Anyways, I have moved forward and made my purchase of Swedish Fish Legend X
and Welch’s Grape Aminos.
The protein is what’s really lit. Digests so well. Make a sludge and treat yo’self.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
this particular research need pct?
not that I know of. technically it's just a chain of amino acids. I was wondering if it would diminish your natural production but I guess it's not an exact match of the compound you make in the body and you don't make very much anyways. some people stay on it forever but I'm not sure if that's good or not

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
not that I know of. technically it's just a chain of amino acids. I was wondering if it would diminish your natural production but I guess it's not an exact match of the compound you make in the body and you don't make very much anyways. some people stay on it forever but I'm not sure if that's good or not
Don’t stay on it forever. It promotes angiogenesis, and that’s great for healing but shouldn’t be an indefinitely overdriven process.

Great stuff to speed up healing around tendons & ligaments.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A little tart and kinda chalky, but bearable.
Could mix it and probably will with some Gatorade or stack with a pre.

I found it pretty effective tonight!

#1 thing, don’t spill it or get the powder on anything!
Oh yea beet & pomegranate stains are the worst

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How's your Pee Look ??

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
drop some feedback on the taste please lol
add honey to beet root powder and it will taste pretty good actually. but some of these come with too much sucralose already. the ones that are lightly flavored are usually best. I had a really good one with peak02 in it, but they changed it to bcaa

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1988.JPG

The Myprotein clear whey isolate Grape flavor is a nice change of pass protein. Use decent amount of water and ice with it and it taste great and really refreshing. If not enough water and no ice cubes then it tastes very artificial.

The Cherry Starburst C4 is simply amazing just like the candy. I haven’t tried the Lemon Starburst C4 yet. I thought it was the orange flavor, but I grabbed the wrong one.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have some of the “Clear” protein, I just can’t get excited enough to try it?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 208553
The Myprotein clear whey isolate Grape flavor is a nice change of pass protein. Use decent amount of water and ice with it and it taste great and really refreshing. If not enough water and no ice cubes then it tastes very artificial.

The Cherry Starburst C4 is simply amazing just like the candy. I haven’t tried the Lemon Starburst C4 yet. I thought it was the orange flavor, but I grabbed the wrong one.
What annoys me is it’s tick foam that never goes away. Clear isolate from Dymatize is much better in regard to foaming.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What annoys me is it’s tick foam that never goes away. Clear isolate from Dymatize is much better in regard to foaming.
It does seem to have a lot of foam. I bought it because it was buy one get one. I should get the lemonade flavor in any day now as there was a delay with that one. What flavor have you tried?

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It does seem to have a lot of foam. I bought it because it was buy one get one. I should get the lemonade flavor in any day now as there was a delay with that one. What flavor have you tried?
I have myproteins clear lemonade and the sour mike and Ike's. Lemonade it the better of the 2. Agree the foaming is annoying. I've used them to make jello with great lakes gelatin. Work pretty good for that.