Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hand written & personalized note > a sample or two.. all day. 🤙 another reason to support
geeze I think this has only happened to me once from House of Muscle cuz I bought so much HICA-C

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You didn’t pick up the new banana? That one looked great. Let us know how the new squeeze and starberry are.
I'm picking up the banana, so will drop my thoughts when it gets here!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ya! and lots of them mount to the wall or have a slide out mechanism
Good idea! I need to set up something like this. Currently just using my pantry shelves!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_4990.JPG

This showed up in, not exaggerating, 25 hours from time I placed order on the 16th with Ghost. So I got to take a 2/3 serving for a spin last night - bang on perfect stuff! I mean just 100% all positive, cannot find a single thing I would change. Forearm veins were bulging out by the end on a partial serving of this stuff, and the feel was very positive & smooth energy.

Thank you @The Solution for the heads up & great discount code (CHEFBOB).

IMG_4992.JPG

Shout out to @sns8778 for keeping me comfy and cool in some new tees for summer (along with helping get my knee out of pain with Joint Support XT so I can play with my son)! Loving it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 205874

Shout out to @sns8778 for keeping me comfy and cool in some new tees for summer (along with helping get my knee out of pain with Joint Support XT so I can play with my son)! Loving it.
Thank you for the shoutout and positive words. I'm glad that Joint Support XT is helping you. And that last part made my day - the part about it helping you play with your son - as a single dad myself, that's the type of thing that really touches me. I love the sports nutrition side of things, but I have a real passion for the products that help improve quality of life in ways like that. So thank you for sharing that; been a crappy week, so need something uplifting like that :)

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 205873

This showed up in, not exaggerating, 25 hours from time I placed order on the 16th with Ghost. So I got to take a 2/3 serving for a spin last night - bang on perfect stuff! I mean just 100% all positive, cannot find a single thing I would change. Forearm veins were bulging out by the end on a partial serving of this stuff, and the feel was very positive & smooth energy.

Thank you @The Solution for the heads up & great discount code (CHEFBOB).

View attachment 205874

How strong was the stimulation at 2/3 serving (i.e. how long did it last)? I'm thinking about ordering some and sticking to 1/2 serving (don't want too much stimulation since I'm moving my workouts to the evenings and don't want to make my sleep any worse than it already is).

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not proud to admit this, but tonight I had my first serving of PES Select snickerdoodle. I’ve almost picked it up, many times, over the years. Kicking myself for waiting this long. Stuff is fantastic!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not proud to admit this, but tonight I had my first serving of PES Select snickerdoodle. I’ve almost picked it up, many times, over the years. Kicking myself for waiting this long. Stuff is fantastic!
Haven’t had select in years. Might have to grab some

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How strong was the stimulation at 2/3 serving (i.e. how long did it last)? I'm thinking about ordering some and sticking to 1/2 serving (don't want too much stimulation since I'm moving my workouts to the evenings and don't want to make my sleep any worse than it already is).
you should definitely try All Out - doing a BOGO deal with our Aminos right now too ;)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes you should. I’m a month in and it’s going to be a staple.
Staple for me for sure! Ecspecially during the winter season and lifting heavy I feel it makes a world of difference for me personally.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
maybe i should give joint support a try
Only other joint product that has worked for me is Orthogen, which is a way more expensive product than Joint Support XT, and much less convenient to take daily (SNS is just 4 little caps, pop & forget, while Orthogen is like a spicy orange drink - you can easily taste all the open curcumin and bioperine in their powder).

Glad I bought multiple!

There’s no caff dimalate or anything so it does it’s thing and then you can chill out later. I took mine at 6pm or so and had no issues going to bed around 10pm.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only other joint product that has worked for me is Orthogen, which is a way more expensive product than Joint Support XT, and much less convenient to take daily (SNS is just 4 little caps, pop & forget, while Orthogen is like a spicy orange drink - you can easily taste all the open curcumin and bioperine in their powder).

Glad I bought multiple!

There’s no caff dimalate or anything so it does it’s thing and then you can chill out later. I took mine at 6pm or so and had no issues going to bed around 10pm.
Thank you. I appreciate the feedback.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

nothing too fancy, no new ingredients ..sometimes i love going back to the basics kinda .. can never go wrong with these imo

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Huge shipment landed today! Super stoked to start all of these up.

Big shoutout to @delsolrob for hooking me up with 4 samples of his All Out Sweat in both Rainbow and Blue Hawaiian flavors! Sadly, I purchased the Superhuman Burn before realizing this was available, but it will give me a chance to do a product head-to-head challenge. I’ll do a couple days of Burn followed by a couple days of sweat both this week and next week, which I’ll post in my log. Thanks, again, Rob!

Absent from the picture are GLAXON Thermal and Alpha Lion Sleep, which are by my bed for night time burnzzzz.

Attachments

Last edited:
cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not just in the mail. But, at the time of taking this, the unopened 1 and 4 andro bottles were just in.. Pic here consists of my 2021 cycle products excluding the M-Test and Inhibit-E, which are both on the way now. Will be my first time running both of those so I hope it helps me out during PCT.