In the Mail ....

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awwwww yisssssss. Natty af over here with my Anabolic Effect haha 💪🏻😎

I don’t like Dave but I can’t knock his Mac Nut oil or Fiberlyze. Dude is still a snake though 😆
Nice! My first bottle of mac nut oil just got delivered today. Fiberlyze is coming tomorrow lol

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice! My first bottle of mac nut oil just got delivered today. Fiberlyze is coming tomorrow lol
It's the shits... for real lmao

Canguy

Awards
Awwwww yisssssss. Natty af over here with my Anabolic Effect haha 💪🏻😎

I don’t like Dave but I can’t knock his Mac Nut oil or Fiberlyze. Dude is still a snake though 😆

Funny thing is I see he has his own snake facility in Florida. I kind of wondered about him after seeing him promote his products.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone in here have experience with Primeval Labs Whey Concentrate powder cause I always
see it at M&S for $49.99 for two 4lb tubs. I'm interested in The PB C&C and the Coconut Caramel
Cookie flavors. I want it mostly for overnight proats and the flavors sound good but what I find
strange is that it states on their site it's a WPC80 but it doesn't mention anything on their label
about the quality of the WPC. Also seeing their Mega Pre Black for $15 lately so any feedback
on that would also be appreciated cause there really isn't much feedback on either one of those
two products except for a few You Tube reviews but I would rather see feedback form people who
actually purchased these two supplements with their OWN $$$ ;)
I have never tried this, but the flavors sound good. Anyone ?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never tried this, but the flavors sound good. Anyone ?
Yep the flavors sound GOOD and I know it's not the cleanest formula but I want it
for proats and on paper the Mega Pre looks decent especially for $15 so that's why
I was curious if anyone had any experience in here with these two products.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ghost Size V2

Taste

Lime – This flavor debuted in greens and has now carried over to Size. This flavor is as good as it comes. The lime is very refreshing and never has an overbearing sweetness associated with it. Ghost is able to capture the tart, acidic taste with just a slight hint of sweetness. The distinct zesty sour flavor is felt in the backend of the aftertaste.

Mixability

Ghost Size mixes with ease. I used around 10-12oz of water for 1 scoop of the product. I did not see any left-over powder sitting at the bottom or clumps in my shaker bottle. No problems to note here.

Launch

Wednesday
June 9th
12 PM Central
1 PM Eastern

Formula

5g Creapure Creatine (Strength, Recovery, Endurance, Performance)
3.2g Tingle Reduced Beat-Alanine (Endurance, Performance, Recovery)
400mg BetaPrime (Subdue BA Tingles, Smooth out caffeine half-life)
2.5g Betaine (Power & Performance)
200mg Epicatechin (Endurance and Strength)
50mg Astragin (Uptake of ingredients)
50mg Senactive (Increase V02 max, recovery, and energy)

Changes from V1:
Upgraded Creatine to Creapure
Added Beta-Prime
Upgraded Tingle Reduced Beta-Alanine
Upgraded BA dose from 2g to 3.2g
Added Senactive

Ordered mine this morning

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Samples for days! That's the one thing I missed about the expos through 2020 are gathering up all my samples!:ROFLMAO:
Haha when I went to the Olympia Expo in 2010 it was less like like getting samples and more like getting 2 months worth of supplements in convenient single serving packets. Ohhhhhh how I wish I grabbed more (much much more) of the DMAA version of Jack'd Up haha

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha when I went to the Olympia Expo in 2010 it was less like like getting samples and more like getting 2 months worth of supplements in convenient single serving packets. Ohhhhhh how I wish I grabbed more (much much more) of the DMAA version of Jack'd Up haha
I have a bag stash of samples probably dating back to 2006

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. I feel like around the 2010 time frame at expos they were giving out tons of samples. Recent years I haven't gotten as much :(

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some companies don't even include samples with an order.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hand written & personalized note > a sample or two.. all day. 🤙 another reason to support
I need to get back to doing that. Need more stickers and then get some legit sample packets made up too.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ghost CG Focus

Taste

Lemon - The lemon flavor in CG v4 focus has a hybrid taste that combines Lemon Crush BCAA and a lemon-lime Gatorade. The density of the flavor is on the bold side and provides a hint of sweetness in the backend. The lingering luscious lemon-based flavor provides the correct amount of zest to make the product shine. While this flavor does pack a punch, it is not over the top for those who do not like lemon. For those who have enjoyed any of the CG lemon flavors in the past this is just an improvement. If you combine the taste of lemon-lime and lemonade together you are presented with the CG collab Lemon.

Mixability

Ghost Focus mixes with ease. I used around 6-8oz of water for 1 scoop of the product. I did not see any left-over powder sitting at the bottom or clumps in my shaker bottle. No problems to note here.

Launch

Wednesday
June 16th
12 PM Central
1 PM Eastern

** Max 2 Per Order

Formula

Per 2 Scoops:
2g Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) – Focus, Learning, & Memory
1.5g L-Tyrosine – Cognitive Enhancement & Mental Clarity
1g Taurine – Recovery, Performance, & Energy Levels
600mg Alpha GPC – Increase focus and mental clarity
500mg Cognizin Citicoline – Nootropic & Cognitive Enhancement
500mg Aquamin – Recovery & Hydration
500mg Raw Coconut Powder- Recovery & Hydration
50mg Astragin – Increase Uptake of Ingredient Profile

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ghost CG V4 Legend

Taste

Lemon - The lemon flavor in CG v4 focus has a hybrid taste that combines Lemon Crush BCAA and a lemon-lime Gatorade. The density of the flavor is on the bold side and provides a hint of sweetness in the backend. The lingering luscious lemon-based flavor provides the correct amount of zest to make the product shine. While this flavor does pack a punch, it is not over the top for those who do not like lemon. For those who have enjoyed any of the CG lemon flavors in the past this is just an improvement. If you combine the taste of lemon-lime and lemonade together you are presented with the CG collab Lemon.

Mixability

Ghost Legend mixes with ease. I used around 10-12oz of water for 2 scoops of the product. I did not see any left-over powder sitting at the bottom or clumps in my shaker bottle. No problems to note here.

Launch

Wednesday
June 16th
12 PM Central
1 PM Eastern
** Max 4 Per Order **

Formula
[URL='https://i.imgur.com/esfxTtR.jpg%5b/img']https://i.imgur.com/esfxTtR.jpg[/img[/URL]]

Per 2 Scoops:

6[B]g Full Yield Citrulline - Pumps, Delay lactic acid buildup
- 4.52g L-Citrulline
- 1.48g Citrulline Nitrate
2.5g Betaine – Power & Performance
50mg Senactive – Improve VO2 Max, endurance, and performance
600mg Alpha GPC – Increase focus and mental clarity
2g L-Tyrosine – Enhance memory, mood, and focus
2g Taurine – Pumps, recovery & endurance
300mg Caffeine Anhydrous - Stimulant
100mg Theobromine – Cognitive Enhancer for Focus, Mood, and Energy[/B]
60 mg Bitter Orange Extract (Synephrine)– Improve learning, memory, and thinking
[B]50mg Astragin – Improve uptake of ingredients[/B]

[/center]​

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ghost CG V4 Whey Lemon Butter Cake

Taste

Lemon Butter Cake - Upon the first sip, you get a dense lemon flavor that has a zesty taste lingering on your taste buds. Butter cake is baked with basic ingredients: butter, sugar, eggs, flour, and leavening agents such as baking powder or baking soda.The butter cake aspect provides a luscious and sugary complimenting mouthfeel to the bold lemon initial taste. Ghost added cake chunks inside the batter to really set this flavor off. The way Ghost was able to capture the butter cake in the backend of the whey protein provides a decadent one-two combo to round off this limited-edition flavor.

Mixability

Ghost Whey mixes with ease. I use around 6-8oz of water or almond milk for 1 scoop of the product. I did not see any left-over powder sitting at the bottom or clumps in my shaker bottle. Ghost Whey is light in nature, so there is usually never an issue with mixing as a shake, protein pudding, or used in baking.

Launch

Wednesday
June 16th
12 PM Central
1 PM Eastern
** Max 2 Per Order **

Formula

Per Scoop:
Calories - 140
2g Fat
6g Carbs
25g Protein
14.53g from WPI delivering 12.5g protein
13.15g From WPC delivering 10g protein
2.98g from Hydro WPI delivering 2.5g protein

Digestive Enzymes are used to help breakdown the whey for those who may have a slight lactose problem.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_4972.JPG

Big thanks to @The Solution - he knows I’m pretty excited about the new CGv4 Legend formulation dropping Wednesday, so he hooked up a bunch of goodies to try to see some other products and flavors before I order.

I can already tell you, the Nutter Butter & Chips Ahoy proteins are exceptional products!