In the Mail ....

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice to get all that in one bottle; simplifies my morning slightly. Code WHEELS20 is good for 20% off and they do free shipping over $150. Breaks down to just under $1.50/day and has some positives for blood glucose and digestion as well.
Have you had any experience with other Revive MD supps? I like their style and approach to things but never tried any as getting them in Sweden is not the easiest thing (or the cheapest).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Big day yesterday for the UPS guy here:

View attachment 205470

Looking forward to trying out the Joint Support XT!
i've been using a spoonful of evoo you think that olive leaf extract is superior or just more convenient?

the joint support xt is good stuff, i've been using off and on since it came up-big thumbsup!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you had any experience with other Revive MD supps? I like their style and approach to things but never tried any as getting them in Sweden is not the easiest thing (or the cheapest).
Only Lipid.

They sell a ton of supplement ingredients I believe in, but virtually all of their products can be replicated on your own for less money combining solo products from Amazon etc. Revive is essentially paying for convenience of getting things in one bottle - the pill counts don’t even usually work out to be better than combining different solo products. Or if you didn’t understand dosages you should be using (we’re not all supplement nerds). Lipid however does seem to be one of the few products that is financially viable.

i've been using a spoonful of evoo you think that olive leaf extract is superior or just more convenient?

the joint support xt is good stuff, i've been using off and on since it came up-big thumbsup!!!
I think it is for immune support, not cardiovascular effects.

Somewhere along the way I stopped using joint support products beyond curcumin and collagen peptides, and I’m not sure why. This will replace my daily Curcumin and bioperine supplements.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ghost Size V2

Taste

Lime – This flavor debuted in greens and has now carried over to Size. This flavor is as good as it comes. The lime is very refreshing and never has an overbearing sweetness associated with it. Ghost is able to capture the tart, acidic taste with just a slight hint of sweetness. The distinct zesty sour flavor is felt in the backend of the aftertaste.

Mixability

Ghost Size mixes with ease. I used around 10-12oz of water for 1 scoop of the product. I did not see any left-over powder sitting at the bottom or clumps in my shaker bottle. No problems to note here.

Launch

Wednesday
June 9th
12 PM Central
1 PM Eastern

Formula

5g Creapure Creatine (Strength, Recovery, Endurance, Performance)
3.2g Tingle Reduced Beat-Alanine (Endurance, Performance, Recovery)
400mg BetaPrime (Subdue BA Tingles, Smooth out caffeine half-life)
2.5g Betaine (Power & Performance)
200mg Epicatechin (Endurance and Strength)
50mg Astragin (Uptake of ingredients)
50mg Senactive (Increase V02 max, recovery, and energy)

Changes from V1:
Upgraded Creatine to Creapure
Added Beta-Prime
Upgraded Tingle Reduced Beta-Alanine
Upgraded BA dose from 2g to 3.2g
Added Senactive

Reactions: ZOO
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quite true. That's why I buy it when it's on BOGO or 50% off haha. It's a nice boost but not a great preworkout. Again, it's not terrible or bad necessarily... just basic. And more intended to hold me over until my own preworkouts finish getting made. It is definitely designed for mass scale sales relying on marketing over formulation. I do enjoy how they utilize different label designs/variations for their limited editions. That's why I chose the flavors I did.

With that said... who can recommend me the best preworkout they take in terms of formulation and flavor? I figure I might as well do some product research as my preworkouts will be in the higher end market as far as quality and not really in the Total War, C4, etc. mass produced category. Again, not trying to throw shade at companies with my comments.
Well, not commenting really on taste, but here are a few pre's, past and present I really enjoyed the profiles of:

Musclesport Kings Ransom/Forbidden Fruit was a bit gimmicky when it came out ("real" gold pieces?) and price tag was hefty, but with 6 patented ingredients this is solid at 2 scoops. Taste was unmemorable, maybe lemon? for kings ransom, but not why I bought it anyways.

Conqu3r (before reformulations) both DMAA and amp citrate formulations were great, particularly for the time they were introduced. Flavoring with OL was always hit or miss, but not many cared.

Neogenix Bodyforge 2.0 was one of my favorite non-stim pre's, before that was really a category. It was a 4 scooper for sure, and something in it always made me cough (think it was the quercetin). Flavor was only in lemon and a bit biting, but had some of my best workouts with it.

And more recent ones I'm really looking forward to trying (taste is again really secondary) are Iconic Formulations All Out Sweat Edition (but yes, I did buy the blue Hawaiian) and Unbound Supplements Unlock.
forbidden-fruit-spf_480x480.jpeg
conquer 4.jpeg
neogenix-bodyforge-20-lemonade.jpeg
ScreenShot2021-05-20at12.10.21PM_1200x.jpeg
All-Out_Sweat-Edition-Blue-Haw-33021-01-facts_1200x.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Quite true. That's why I buy it when it's on BOGO or 50% off haha. It's a nice boost but not a great preworkout. Again, it's not terrible or bad necessarily... just basic. And more intended to hold me over until my own preworkouts finish getting made. It is definitely designed for mass scale sales relying on marketing over formulation. I do enjoy how they utilize different label designs/variations for their limited editions. That's why I chose the flavors I did.

With that said... who can recommend me the best preworkout they take in terms of formulation and flavor? I figure I might as well do some product research as my preworkouts will be in the higher end market as far as quality and not really in the Total War, C4, etc. mass produced category. Again, not trying to throw shade at companies with my comments.
@ZOO

Build Fast.jpg

I enjoyed using this Duo from BFF Good Energy and a Great Pump !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Allmax EAA.jpg

Got this yesterday to try out during workout..............

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can anyone recommend something similar to ON amino drive for the wife? She’s starting back at the gym this week and will be going after work so wants something low-ish stim as she’ll mostly be doing cardio and doesn’t want anything too crazy.

she’s used amino energy before and enjoyed it but wasn’t mad keen on the flavours.

thanks
There are some good lower stim nootropics out there that will give you a good mood boost and focus. 2 that come to mind quickly that I like:

CL Orange Brainwash
Jacked Factory CogniSurge

I also really like Apollon Overtime. She might like it at 2 caps.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There are some good lower stim nootropics out there that will give you a good mood boost and focus. 2 that come to mind quickly that I like:

CL Orange Brainwash
Jacked Factory CogniSurge

I also really like Apollon Overtime. She might like it at 2 caps.
A half scoop of Brainwash is what I would mix with a 2/3 serving of Juice Daddy. Down to the last few training sessions of each so just saving them for now while the new improved JD gets formulated

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had to do some restocking on KetoLytes. These things are lifesavers in the desert 🤘🤘 And figured I’d try Vaso6 since it was discounted so much with the Memorial Day sale.
18CBA19C-C23E-4599-ABF8-BDDAE5A12286.jpeg

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone in here have experience with Primeval Labs Whey Concentrate powder cause I always
see it at M&S for $49.99 for two 4lb tubs. I'm interested in The PB C&C and the Coconut Caramel
Cookie flavors. I want it mostly for overnight proats and the flavors sound good but what I find
strange is that it states on their site it's a WPC80 but it doesn't mention anything on their label
about the quality of the WPC. Also seeing their Mega Pre Black for $15 lately so any feedback
on that would also be appreciated cause there really isn't much feedback on either one of those
two products except for a few You Tube reviews but I would rather see feedback form people who
actually purchased these two supplements with their OWN $$$ ;)

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awwwww yisssssss. Natty af over here with my Anabolic Effect haha 💪🏻😎

I don’t like Dave but I can’t knock his Mac Nut oil or Fiberlyze. Dude is still a snake though 😆
Nice! My first bottle of mac nut oil just got delivered today. Fiberlyze is coming tomorrow lol

Canguy

Awards
Awwwww yisssssss. Natty af over here with my Anabolic Effect haha 💪🏻😎

I don’t like Dave but I can’t knock his Mac Nut oil or Fiberlyze. Dude is still a snake though 😆

Funny thing is I see he has his own snake facility in Florida. I kind of wondered about him after seeing him promote his products.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone in here have experience with Primeval Labs Whey Concentrate powder cause I always
see it at M&S for $49.99 for two 4lb tubs. I'm interested in The PB C&C and the Coconut Caramel
Cookie flavors. I want it mostly for overnight proats and the flavors sound good but what I find
strange is that it states on their site it's a WPC80 but it doesn't mention anything on their label
about the quality of the WPC. Also seeing their Mega Pre Black for $15 lately so any feedback
on that would also be appreciated cause there really isn't much feedback on either one of those
two products except for a few You Tube reviews but I would rather see feedback form people who
actually purchased these two supplements with their OWN $$$ ;)
I have never tried this, but the flavors sound good. Anyone ?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have never tried this, but the flavors sound good. Anyone ?
Yep the flavors sound GOOD and I know it's not the cleanest formula but I want it
for proats and on paper the Mega Pre looks decent especially for $15 so that's why
I was curious if anyone had any experience in here with these two products.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ghost Size V2

Taste

Lime – This flavor debuted in greens and has now carried over to Size. This flavor is as good as it comes. The lime is very refreshing and never has an overbearing sweetness associated with it. Ghost is able to capture the tart, acidic taste with just a slight hint of sweetness. The distinct zesty sour flavor is felt in the backend of the aftertaste.

Mixability

Ghost Size mixes with ease. I used around 10-12oz of water for 1 scoop of the product. I did not see any left-over powder sitting at the bottom or clumps in my shaker bottle. No problems to note here.

Launch

Wednesday
June 9th
12 PM Central
1 PM Eastern

Formula

5g Creapure Creatine (Strength, Recovery, Endurance, Performance)
3.2g Tingle Reduced Beat-Alanine (Endurance, Performance, Recovery)
400mg BetaPrime (Subdue BA Tingles, Smooth out caffeine half-life)
2.5g Betaine (Power & Performance)
200mg Epicatechin (Endurance and Strength)
50mg Astragin (Uptake of ingredients)
50mg Senactive (Increase V02 max, recovery, and energy)

Changes from V1:
Upgraded Creatine to Creapure
Added Beta-Prime
Upgraded Tingle Reduced Beta-Alanine
Upgraded BA dose from 2g to 3.2g
Added Senactive

Ordered mine this morning

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Samples for days! That's the one thing I missed about the expos through 2020 are gathering up all my samples!:ROFLMAO:
Haha when I went to the Olympia Expo in 2010 it was less like like getting samples and more like getting 2 months worth of supplements in convenient single serving packets. Ohhhhhh how I wish I grabbed more (much much more) of the DMAA version of Jack'd Up haha

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha when I went to the Olympia Expo in 2010 it was less like like getting samples and more like getting 2 months worth of supplements in convenient single serving packets. Ohhhhhh how I wish I grabbed more (much much more) of the DMAA version of Jack'd Up haha
I have a bag stash of samples probably dating back to 2006

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. I feel like around the 2010 time frame at expos they were giving out tons of samples. Recent years I haven't gotten as much :(

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some companies don't even include samples with an order.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hand written & personalized note > a sample or two.. all day. 🤙 another reason to support
I need to get back to doing that. Need more stickers and then get some legit sample packets made up too.