In the Mail ....

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
K2 helps regulate where calcium gets deposited, like in the arteries, which helps prevent that to some degree. When you take AAS, HDL levels (good cholesterol transporters) tend to decrease and LDL (bad) levels elevate. This chronic skewing of elevated cholesterol promotes atherosclerosis, longterm hardening of the arteries. This causes a rise in blood pressure over years due to tighter pathways that destroys kidney function and promotes cardiovascular decline. And hardened plaque can break off and then clog the pipes, leading to strokes.

Reading some studies on Angiotensin Receptor Blockers (ARBs) the other week, especially Telmisartan, I noticed it has been found that of deaths associated with cardiovascular disease, FOUR out of five deaths (4/5) were found to have significant atherosclerosis. So it’s kind of the smoking gun for dying from any cardiovascular disease, which is probably the number one cause of disease deaths besides cancer.

TLDR: a cheap easy attempt at damage control/risk mitigation. It’s something that needs to start now, preventatively.
great explanation. thank you, @Hyde

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you @Hyde

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
enough pre to last me a couple of weeks I imagine.

Not quite in the Mail but I picked up a few cases of Lemon HDZ reign at a local supermarket who had it on clearance at 20p (roughly 25c). Not my favourite flavour normally but since covid has taken away my smell & taste, it doesn’t really matter.

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
enough pre to last me a couple of weeks I imagine.

Not quite in the Mail but I picked up a few cases of Lemon HDZ reign at a local supermarket who had it on clearance at 20p (roughly 25c). Not my favourite flavour normally but since covid has taken away my smell & taste, it doesn’t really matter.
Good Deal !

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Where’s Bob???!?!!

Ordered the Panna Cafe signs of spring pack.

Literally just got it. The family and I then decided to eat 3/4ths of the pecan carrot cake.

Holy ****

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've always loved the look of the ghost label! Water bottles look sick!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice. How long you been doing DMAA?
I have only been using DMAA for the past year. I only use DMAA once every 2-3 weeks. I like it, but I get a crash from DMAA. I much prefer DMHA and amp citrate to DMAA. But this pre looks loaded so I wanted to give it a try and I know it will last me a long time.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have only been using DMAA for the past year. I only use DMAA once every 2-3 weeks. I like it, but I get a crash from DMAA. I much prefer DMHA and amp citrate to DMAA. But this pre looks loaded so I wanted to give it a try and I know it will last me a long time.
Make sure you drop feedback!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Excited to give these a shot. Daughter is going to try them out as well. View attachment 203748
@Marne40 let us know what the daughter thinks of it as well

both are awesome , mango is hands down my fav in 20oz water .. i dont like it too strong and with more water it dilutes the teacrine taste plus lasts longer

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Grapefruit Energy Drinks!!! Finally....I said...however these don't taste very good. Natural C4 is garbage.

Such a step down from the other Smart Energy. It's like a seltzer. Yuck.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 203808
Been looking forward to an SNS/CEL haul. Started a multi day test of PCT assist and trib to see if it feels like a good mood/libido boost, and on night 2 + day 3 it’s been random bones like I’m a teenager again.
I wish now I’d also sprung for the sns Vasoforce Rush XT. Flashy labels draw my eye and I’ve been nonplussed with most pre’s I’ve tried (very high stim tolerance). I’ve been using the original Thermagize xt again occasionally and it is impressive everytime how these exotic pre’s don’t do much for me, but 45 mins in with thermagize my back and buttcrack have turned into the Everglades. Wonder how the vasoforce rush is treating people.
i like the vasoforce rush, mild stim which makes it good for using with the c4 ultimate dps had for $19.99...

i got 2 m-test/pine pollen/bulbine and estrogenex depot. along with eria jarensis, focus xt, energized aminos joint support xt, rebirth a bunch of apex alchemy stuff and the buy a invictus get a vii-kt free...oh yeah, kannaease.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Feast your eyes on these beauties. Thanks for the hook up and fast shipping @delsolrob ! I'll link the Iconic Formulations sponsored log once I have it up!

EDIT: here's the log for those who wanna follow along, This is my first time using Icon so I'm excited to see how it compares to oral 1-andro!

20210405_162721.jpg

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feast your eyes on these beauties. Thanks for the hook up and fast shipping @delsolrob ! I'll link the Iconic Formulations sponsored log once I have it up!

EDIT: here's the log for those who wanna follow along, This is my first time using Icon so I'm excited to see how it compares to oral 1-andro!

View attachment 203848
Following and you’ll love icon-1

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

View attachment 203848
Great pickup

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Figured I’d give these a go. Looks like a clean stim and nice pumps to boot. I’ll update after I crack them open. Probably Saturday.
View attachment 203851
Definitely would like to see your feedback on that Specimen and that's the one without Y though
I can handle Y really well just wanna see how good is the energy and focus cause I've seen 2 reviews
and both said it was excellent.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dang $30 bucks is a steal for that. Some of those can be well over $100.
It’s crazy cause I’ve had one one my mind for a while, with some pec-delt area pain....but like you said, most of em on Amazon are 100 and up.

Burlington has some great gym clothes too. Actually they’ve got a bit of everything!

Good thing is, if I burn this massager out or it craps out on its own, they’ll take it back with receipt, within 30 days.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s crazy cause I’ve had one one my mind for a while, with some pec-delt area pain....but like you said, most of em on Amazon are 100 and up.

Burlington has some great gym clothes too. Actually they’ve got a bit of everything!

Good thing is, if I burn this massager out or it craps out on its own, they’ll take it back with receipt, within 30 days.
oh yeah i love burlington/marshall's type stores as well

i was able to find one on amazon for like $40 and my parents love it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
oh yeah i love burlington/marshall's type stores as well

i was able to find one on amazon for like $40 and my parents love it.
They can make a big difference in recovery or training preparation with consistent use. By the time you finish a YouTube video you can be as loose as if you had been foam rolling for twice the time.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They can make a big difference in recovery or training preparation with consistent use. By the time you finish a YouTube video you can be as loose as if you had been foam rolling for twice the time.
brilliant invention :)

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5 more tubs of Fearn!