ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome! Had them throw in the Immune Support XR for free for ya. Unfortunately it's not the type of product you "feel" but the ingredient profile is 2nd to none!

Enjoy.
Upstanding!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Im just about 2 weeks into my Iconogenin run (Log here) and decided to make it a 2 bottle run.
Also ive been wanting to try Epi-Plex but I havent tried Iconogenin or Epi-Plex before. So i am going to finish my Iconogenin run before jumping on Epi-Plex.
The Grind sample will be tested on Saturday when I have my next leg day!​

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never Tried S Drol ??

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Luck !

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_7168.JPG

@The Solution told me about this free sample offer from Beam. Something like 5$ shipped for 4 samples. Looking forward to trying this at lunch.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Had them throw in the Immune Support XR for free for ya. Unfortunately it's not the type of product you "feel" but the ingredient profile is 2nd to none!

Enjoy.
Agree checking out the profile definitely going to become a staple for overall health. Thanks for tossing it in my order looks like now will be part of all my future orders

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good Co on the Sdrol. I've used some of there Bonner stuff! LOL...
Curious to see how that works as a TD. Im assuming its a TD ?
Yes it is the TD version, and I'm just as curious as you. I'm going in with the lowest expectations, so if it's half good, I'll be happy.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
About a decade ago I tried a superdrol clone that was out. Was very underwhelming, so it may of been underdosed, or another compound. Hoping this is legitimate, and hoping that most of the SD is absorbed since it is a TD.
Id have to think it was either underdosed or not what it was supposed to be. OG Superdrol was fukkin god mode.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2728D7E8-6E33-459F-AB7E-7CC88A3E18A7.jpeg

Have had this for over a week just hasn’t taken a chance to write up how it was.

I also need to write up a review for Olympus Lyfestyle Grind, but I had samples for Levels and Jump so I wanted to use those as well before review.

Anyways, Vanilla Cola Synthegen is amazing. I’ll caveat that, though, by saying it may be a bit polarizing.

Few things. First, since there isn’t carbonation it doesn’t seem to have that “bite” you get with actual soda/cola (and the vanilla probably tames that too). Therefore it kind of tastes like a Rootbeer Float or a Coke Float. On a by name basis this is the best and most accurate flavor of this product so far (as in like sour gummy kind of tastes sour and sweet and is good you can more easily identify exactly what flavor this is and the quality of flavor seems better).

The only downside may be that I could see some may find this odd for during workout flavoring. Personally I actually like it more than I thought here. It provides a sweet, but not overpowering (with enough water), flavor that is amplified a little when mixed with Hexagen, so that I enjoy sipping between sets. Maybe weird for some here, but I know people who drink sodas during workouts so maybe not that out there...

I do enjoy it enough that I find myself mixing half a serving up to flavor my bulk pre-workout ingredients and I have to resist not using it as a drink with meals (I’ve caved and used it as a drink a bit on off days).

I don’t want to do a full review on the formula, etc. other than to say it is one of my top EAA choices with a strong 10g per serving, 40 servings, and some nice complimentary ingredients. 👍

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review on the synthegen. Formula is

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BEAM Blueberry Muffin. Thanks again for introducing me to the brand @The Solution
The vegan protein game is changing. This one is very pleasant with a non-artificial tasting blueberry and reduced grainy-taste you get from some vegan proteins. It taste like a really healthy blueberry muffin with some subtle batter under-tones. Surprisingly, you get a bit of a creamy texture after taste. Don't expect to taste a sugary muffin with lot's of blueberry taste.. more of a 60/40 split (bread/blueberry). Mixed really easy and nice thickness to it (8oz of almond milk). Wife already requested a tub.

View attachment 196300
Where's the best place to buy this?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Where's the best place to buy this?
I don't know the answer to that, but where it shipped from is only about 20 miles from my home ????

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Hyde you got some good stuff there!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I just grabbed the Quest BOGO50 deal, BOGO GAT multi, BOGO MetRx RTDs, and Musclesport Lean Whey Crispy Cookie Cereal with a free BCAA Revolution. Also got shipping notification already, can't beat those deals from @The Solution

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I just grabbed the Quest BOGO50 deal, BOGO GAT multi, BOGO MetRx RTDs, and Musclesport Lean Whey Crispy Cookie Cereal with a free BCAA Revolution. Also got shipping notification already, can't beat those deals from @The Solution
Crazy deals!!!
I got shipping confirmation within 30 minutes of purchasing. Out for delivery

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@The Solution aka The Deal Maker !!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was not a fan of Blood Orange personally, BUT EAA+Hydration really noticeably helped my hydration while training with no AC here. Kept me safer and feeling better longer while pouring sweat. Does what it claims very well!

I LOVE the Blood Orange !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
check out this awesome care package i came home to yesterday.
Some pretty cool stuff!!!
Thanks @The Solution
Nice care package and looks like a lot of good products to test out!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

So i finally gave up.
For those who have read my thread about finding a SELECT Snickerdoodle replacement, you know ive been searching far and wide. Well after many failed flavours i bit the bullet and ordered from the UK, shipping be damned.
So my fiance and I are celebrating our 4 year engagement today AND she ran out of here Cake Pop a week ago. So im telling myself i did this for her....
What does blows though is that i got the EU version of Snickerdoodle which has concentrate instead of isolate and no Pepform. I just hope it has the same flavour! The EU Chocolate Cupcake version does not taste the same (or as good) as the US version to me. But i hope this does!
The fiance will be happy anyway as Cake Pop only comes in the US version so far.
Prolific samples are nice though as I use that for every workout, I also only use 1 scoop (+2 scoops High Volume). So 3 samples lasts me half a week!​