Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Gaspari Proven Egg Protein

Taste

Richie’s Peanut Butter Cup - Gaspari really perfected the milk chocolate flavor as you have seen in my previous review on Proven Egg. The peanut butter flavor is on point with a welcoming dense and creamy addition, but it's doesn’t carry enough weight to complement their chocolate. I would state this is a 70/30 ratio of chocolate to peanut butter. If Gaspari touched up the amount of peanut butter offered in their protein it would improve the balance between the two flavors. One other thing I will nitpick is I enjoy salty peanut butter. Salt helps enhance the flavor, which could be a vital aspect of amplifying the base flavor. For an egg protein, this is as good as it gets for a Reees knockoff.

Mixability

Gaspari Proven Egg mixes on the thick side due to being an egg protein powder. This is typical for other companies that manufacture egg protein. I would consider adding 6-8oz per scoop to find a good powder/liquid ratio. Some may prefer upward to 12-14 if you enjoy a thin protein shake. This is fantastic when mixed with yogurt to make a protein pudding. That is my number one way to use this product for a sludge-like consistency.

Formula

Per Scoop:

110 Calories

0g Fat

1g Carbs

25g Protein

Ingredients:

egg white

sunflower lecithin

natural cocoa and chocolate flavor

Peanut Flour

Stevia Extract​

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Gaspari Proven Egg Protein

Taste

Richie’s Peanut Butter Cup - Gaspari really perfected the milk chocolate flavor as you have seen in my previous review on Proven Egg. The peanut butter flavor is on point with a welcoming dense and creamy addition, but it's doesn’t carry enough weight to complement their chocolate. I would state this is a 70/30 ratio of chocolate to peanut butter. If Gaspari touched up the amount of peanut butter offered in their protein it would improve the balance between the two flavors. One other thing I will nitpick is I enjoy salty peanut butter. Salt helps enhance the flavor, which could be a vital aspect of amplifying the base flavor. For an egg protein, this is as good as it gets for a Reees knockoff.

Mixability

Gaspari Proven Egg mixes on the thick side due to being an egg protein powder. This is typical for other companies that manufacture egg protein. I would consider adding 6-8oz per scoop to find a good powder/liquid ratio. Some may prefer upward to 12-14 if you enjoy a thin protein shake. This is fantastic when mixed with yogurt to make a protein pudding. That is my number one way to use this product for a sludge-like consistency.

Formula

Per Scoop:

110 Calories

0g Fat

1g Carbs

25g Protein

Ingredients:

egg white

sunflower lecithin

natural cocoa and chocolate flavor

Peanut Flour

Stevia Extract​

Great another one to add to my "Must Try" list !!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hit @The Solution up for suggestions/best deals on EAA’s and creatine, which he provided. Then he told me he’d be sending me this for free as well. Pretty great customer service, not to mention this was all done in between sets in my garage.
61205736036__2151E94A-2690-43FB-9AE0-A6365763FEE4.JPG

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hit @The Solution up for suggestions/best deals on EAA’s and creatine, which he provided. Then he told me he’d be sending me this for free as well. Pretty great customer service, not to mention this was all done in between sets in my garage.View attachment 194959
This is on my to try list next, tell us how you like it!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is on my to try list next, tell us how you like it!
Drank one today while cleaning the interior of my car. Taste is great. Light and refreshing while still tasting like Sourpatch kids. Energy wasn’t overbearing where you don’t know what to do with yourself, having only 200mg of caffeine(I’m a stim junkie). However, the focus was perfect. I really enjoyed this energy drink.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Adjustments.JPG

My actual order from @The Solution arrived today. Got everything at a discount with one text to him. Asking what he recommends I try for a different amino. Plus the case of C4 on the house.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How is that plant based protein bar?

The bars are great. I was shocked to get all these in my order for free. Not to mention they are BOGO right now, so its a great alternative for a plant-based bar. For the price, I would suggest them.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How is that plant based protein bar?

The bars are great. I was shocked to get all these in my order for free. Not to mention they are BOGO right now, so its a great alternative for a plant-based bar. For the price, I would suggest them.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Build Fast Formula FullBlitz

Taste

Fruit Punch - Fruit Punch is very similar to what you experience in Vasoblitz. The fruit punch was a combination of orange, strawberry, passion fruit, and s small glimpse of orange The flavoring is not a over the top sweet, but it is extremely refreshing. With a unique array of flavors this is an enjoyable pre-workout to have and sip on in the summer.

Grape Taffy –This flavor takes the original Grape Bubblegum subtle flavor, and it is now enhanced with a sweet luscious aftertaste. The initial grape taste is refreshing, smooth, and has a nice balance of tartness like eating the fresh fruit. The backend is where the candy compliment takes place to kick the flavor up a notch. The enhanced sweetness amplifies the base taste to give you the best of both worlds. For those who are fans of Laffy Taffy candy Build Fast Formula made this Fullblitz flavor taste exactly like that.

Mixability

The product mixed with ease in a blender bottle. After a few shakes there are no particles floating around. The powder is extremely light and started to mix just hitting the water. I found nothing stuck to my shaker cup or left sitting at the bottom. Thumbs up here on how easy the product mixes in water.

Flavor Rankings

Rocket Pop
Grape Taffy
Rainbow Candy
Fruit Punch
Blue Raspberry

Formula

6g L-Citrulline (Pump, Performance, Delay Lactic Acid Build Up, NO Enhancer)
2g Arginine Nitrate (Pump, Performance, Endurance)
3.2g Beta-Alanine (Delay Fatigue, Improve Performance)
2.5g Betaine (Hydration, Cellular Electrolyte Concentration)
2g Calcium Lactate (Aids in Muscular Contractions)
Vitamin C (prevent nitrate tolerance build up)

Stim Portion:
335mg Caffeine (Stimulant)
2.3mg Yohimbine Bark Extract (Enhance Mood & Energy)
800mg 2-(Dimethylamino)ethanol Bitartate (Cognitive Enhancer for sustained mood, focus, and energy)​

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Musclesport, seams to do a good job on all their flavoring !

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My order from @BUILDFASTFORM arrived just in time for preworkout. Super fast delivery as usual, 3 days froM order to arrival(not counting Sunday)!!! Trying the new grape taffy flavor and it’s really good. I’ve been told it tastes like the grape laffy taffy but I never had it but a big fan of candy like that, nougat etc. but I can tell you it’s different from the old grape they had. That was actually my favorite until rocket pop came out, so was a bit nervous about the change. The initial grape is similar just not as subdued as in the last one, the grape shines. And then after you finish you get a sharp tangy sweet grape flavor. Definitely getting this flavor again. Thanks @The Solution for the heads up on the new flavors and for the discount.
IMG_2978.JPG

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My order from @BUILDFASTFORM arrived just in time for preworkout. Super fast delivery as usual, 3 days froM order to arrival(not counting Sunday)!!! Trying the new grape taffy flavor and it’s really good. I’ve been told it tastes like the grape laffy taffy but I never had it but a big fan of candy like that, nougat etc. but I can tell you it’s different from the old grape they had. That was actually my favorite until rocket pop came out, so was a bit nervous about the change. The initial grape is similar just not as subdued as in the last one, the grape shines. And then after you finish you get a sharp tangy sweet grape flavor. Definitely getting this flavor again. Thanks @The Solution for the heads up on the new flavors and for the discount.View attachment 195068

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Core Nutritionals Vegan Protein

Taste

Maple Pancake Batter –There is a noticeable maple vibe with a strong backend of pancake batter. When you deal with a vegan option it is almost inevitable there will be a slight chalky aspect to the aftertaste, but Core did a great job on masking it. If you ever stuck your fingers in the pancake batter before making a batch this is as close as good as it comes. With the subtle maple flavor and dominant pancake batter, it makes for a fantastic compliment. All in all the execution to resemble a breakfast staple as a vegan option was well done.

Chocolate Brownie Batter - The chocolate is very rich, dense, and full of milk chocolate flavor. You get a sense of a 70% milk chocolate and 30% swiss chocolate in the aftertaste. The backend flavoring provides a fudgy aftertaste that leaves a lingering smooth chocolate complement to enhance the base flavor Think about going to a bakery and getting a delicious brownie. Not only do you get the fantastic chocolate brownie taste, but also the lingering thick glaze from the brownie batter combined together. Take two elements that work well with each other and Core delivers it in a vegan protein powder.

Mixability

**As a shake with 8-10oz Per Scoop **

The texture is smooth when mixed as a shake, but again I would not compare it to any dairy-based products. It still does have a sort of grainy-ness that tells you for sure ‘yes, this is definitely vegan, but that is to be expected. I suggest more water or liquid when mixing with a vegan protein due to the thickness it provides.

** As Protein Pudding / Sludge **

One of my favorite ways to mix protein is with Greek yogurt. or just enough water to make "Protein Pudding/ Sludge”. Vegan options tend to be on the thicker side and that holds true with Core Vegan. There is no issue when mixing with yogurt, water, or almond milk as long as you have the proper dry to wet ratio.

Formula

Per Scoop:
Calories ~ 110-120
Protein ~ 21g
Carbs ~ 2g
Fat ~ 3g

Protein Sources: Brown Rice & Pea Protein
DigeSEB™ - Added Digestive Enzyme
Vegan Coconut Oil Creamer – Aid Mouthfeel and Texture

Extra BCAA Added (to replicate whey protein, as typically, plant-based formulas are lower in naturally occurring BCAAs)

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Nice, how's the taste? I got the Hulk Juice (sour gummy bear) flavor and it's very good.
Cherry Popper is also excellent. In my opinion Alpha Lion has done a great job with flavours. Only one bad one for me and it’s their scorchberry Chetah Burn

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cherry Popper is also excellent. In my opinion Alpha Lion has done a great job with flavours. Only one bad one for me and it’s their scorchberry Chetah Burn
Yeah all the flavors I’ve had are really good. Even the strawberry cheesecake pre was spot on. I didn’t think it enjoy it but it was

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My order from @BUILDFASTFORM arrived just in time for preworkout. Super fast delivery as usual, 3 days froM order to arrival(not counting Sunday)!!! Trying the new grape taffy flavor and it’s really good. I’ve been told it tastes like the grape laffy taffy but I never had it but a big fan of candy like that, nougat etc. but I can tell you it’s different from the old grape they had. That was actually my favorite until rocket pop came out, so was a bit nervous about the change. The initial grape is similar just not as subdued as in the last one, the grape shines. And then after you finish you get a sharp tangy sweet grape flavor. Definitely getting this flavor again. Thanks @The Solution for the heads up on the new flavors and for the discount.View attachment 195068
log it...you have the most entertaining logs!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you don’t Taste review on nutrex eaa ?? If not would be nice to see
Blood Orange just tastes like plain orange and this isn’t very good to me (but I used it all without issue). Maui Twist is dope, solo or mixed with lemon/lime Karbolyn & lemon Green Mag.

I am actually very impressed with how well this does promote hydration. Much better than I expected.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Blood Orange just tastes like plain orange and this isn’t very good to me (but I used it all without issue). Maui Twist is dope, solo or mixed with lemon/lime Karbolyn & lemon Green Mag.

I am actually very impressed with how well this does promote hydration. Much better than I expected.
Agreed with this. The blood orange isn’t great and sometimes is slightly bitter. I have the apple pear up next.

Great product but the orange flavor I wouldn’t get again.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Nice good to hear

Yeah formula/effectiveness I’m not too worried .. looks solid.

Maui twist does sound pretty good.

Nice on green mag, still to this date one of my fav product .. both apple and lime are so strong .. I used to make pre/intra workout with them

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have you don’t Taste review on nutrex eaa ?? If not would be nice to see
Sure have did it a year ago
It’s on YT and I highly suggest it. I have it on sale too!

Maui twist and apple pear are my 2 favorites with orange 3rd

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is the flavor on this? I love whiskey sours
To be honest, I have no idea what a whiskey sour tastes like...I’m not a drinker. I can only compare it to Axe & Sledges whiskey cola products (which are fantastic btw!)

To me, this tastes like an Arnold Palmer. I get a hint of sweet like a tea flavor and some sour from the lemon. The powder smells weird and the drink has a cooling, menthol like effect to it, which I think is to try to capture that alcohol like taste/sensation. I honestly think it tastes great! I really, really like it...with ice on a hot Texas day, it’s very refreshing!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To be honest, I have no idea what a whiskey sour tastes like...I’m not a drinker. I can only compare it to Axe & Sledges whiskey cola products (which are fantastic btw!)

To me, this tastes like an Arnold Palmer. I get a hint of sweet like a tea flavor and some sour from the lemon. The powder smells weird and the drink has a cooling, menthol like effect to it, which I think is to try to capture that alcohol like taste/sensation. I honestly think it tastes great! I really, really like it...with ice on a hot Texas day, it’s very refreshing!
Very well explained and sounds just like whiskey sour (my fav drink)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I Love Blood Orange !!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just received some LJ100 direct from HP. 4 bottles, 15 caps in each bottle, 450mg of LJ100 per cap. They had a bit of a deal if you get 4 bottles, so ended up being ~$80 shipped. Good deal for 27g of LJ100. I think LJ100 is usually found at most 100mg/cap, 60 caps a bottle, netting 6g LJ100 for ~$30. So to get 27g for $80 is a win.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

I just thought this was really funny and the rest of you would appreciate the quality math here haha

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_5624.JPG

6 more outright boxes shipment delayed

Father’s Day sale pickup