In the Mail ....

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1465.JPG

Arrived yesterday and went down this morning. In the shaker is the Hydraulic. The Grind mixed up a little clearer, but both tasted amazing! I give a slight edge to the Grind in terms of better flavor. Tasted like Haribo gummy cola bottles

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 194187

Arrived yesterday and went down this morning. In the shaker is the Hydraulic. The Grind mixed up a little clearer, but both tasted amazing! I give a slight edge to the Grind in terms of better flavor. Tasted like Haribo gummy cola bottles
Solid pumps from hydraulic ?

Too me sledge seems fake, puts out a front blah blah blah and def was put in a place by Greg douche

Products look top notch though

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 194187

Curious on the Hydraulic as well since it claims pumps and focus. Let us know if you get to use standalone.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Solid pumps from hydraulic ?

Too me sledge seems fake, puts out a front blah blah blah and def was put in a place by Greg douche

Products look top notch though
Interesting take, ive never heard anyone mistrust Seth Feroce (except the Greg stuff, but i can see how Greg can rub people the wrong way).

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_3673.JPG

Just a review for Protogen Peanut Butter & Jelly 🥜

Flavor is really spot on - this isn’t peanut butter; this is pb & grape jelly just like when you were little. It’s still an isolate, so in water it’s alright but not sweet enough to let it shine completely (the flavor is better than the body, which is isolate thin). But throw this in some Greek yogurt or Fairlife milk, and the taste comes alive!

This mixes a little thinner and digests noticeably better than Dymatize Iso100 - zero burps or bloats. It is one of the highest carb isolates I’ve ever seen (~4g per 25g protein), but the quality and mixability is absolutely proper.

Will definitely buy again, if I don’t try the Maple Cream Donut first!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 194217

Just a review for Protogen Peanut Butter & Jelly 🥜

Flavor is really spot on - this isn’t peanut butter; this is pb & grape jelly just like when you were little. It’s still an isolate, so in water it’s alright but not sweet enough to let it shine completely (the flavor is better than the body, which is isolate thin). But throw this in some Greek yogurt or Fairlife milk, and the taste comes alive!

This mixes a little thinner and digests noticeably better than Dymatize Iso100 - zero burps or bloats. It is one of the highest carb isolates I’ve ever seen (~4g per 25g protein), but the quality and mixability is absolutely proper.

Will definitely buy again, if I don’t try the Maple Cream Donut first!
I Love PB&J !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How is the German chocolate cake? I’ve been thinking about picking it up. Trying to find a good coconut flavor protein
Top Tier man... Nutrex is one of the best on the market for a vegan protein. (Nutrex, BEAM, and Ghost are my top 3)
Their Cinnamon Cookies flavor is the true champion, and if not the best flavor on the market. I kid you not its better than 90% Of the whey proteins or blends out there that are cinnamon based. How they do it is remarkable.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good profile on their Vegan blend too as far as sources for protein. Had not heard of anyone using sunflower protein yet until I saw them. MCT's are always good too in a vegan blend.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How is the German chocolate cake? I’ve been thinking about picking it up. Trying to find a good coconut flavor protein
Musclesport Samoas.jpg

This is the best Coconut Flavored protein on the market, I got a beef with the owner of the company but this is some good stuff !

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another reason why I like BEAM as they use Mung Bean Protein (Very high in Leucine) to try and make up for how Vegan proteins are lacking in BCAA's/Protein compared to whey or whey blends.
Yep agreed BEAM also has a great blend and it's hard to beat that blueberry though the cinnamon cookie comment about flavor has me intrigued on the nutrex side. Impossible to go wrong with either it sounds like.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@DieselNY

Had some KetoLytes HD samples arrive from the KetoShop. I have been having a terrible time with hydration lately and some fatigue. Even pounding salt through the day has done little. Been cramping up at night etc. Water as a standalone seems to do very little and just runs right through me. This stuff has been awesome and is a stout formula. Hydration is back and I have more stamina. What's even better is I feel like my joints etc. recover faster from workouts and I am less inflamed overall. I've only been taking a half a serving vs the whole which again is a testament to the formla. I can highly recommend the Raspberry Banana flavor (one of those that sounds a bit strange on paper but is amazing) but they have all been great.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@DieselNY

Had some KetoLytes HD samples arrive from the KetoShop. I have been having a terrible time with hydration lately and some fatigue. Even pounding salt through the day has done little. Been cramping up at night etc. Water as a standalone seems to do very little and just runs right through me. This stuff has been awesome and is a stout formula. Hydration is back and I have more stamina. What's even better is I feel like my joints etc. recover faster from workouts and I am less inflamed overall. I've only been taking a half a serving vs the whole which again is a testament to the formla. I can highly recommend the Raspberry Banana flavor (one of those that sounds a bit strange on paper but is amazing) but they have all been great.
Thanks brotha. Yeah the Raspberry Banana Keto Lytes HP is insanely delicious!!
The Grape Bubblegum is a huge fan favorite even @The Solution approved!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks brotha. Yeah the Raspberry Banana Keto Lytes HP is insanely delicious!!
The Grape Bubblegum is a huge fan favorite even @The Solution approved!
Ordering 3 jars as we speak
“Bob15” as always on that invoice!

grape is my new favorite hands down! Will grab a banana and try the improved flavor

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ordering 3 jars as we speak
“Bob15” as always on that invoice!

grape is my new favorite hands down! Will grab a banana and try the improved flavor
I typically don’t like anything banana flavored except an actual banana but the banana raspberry is incredible. Curious to see what you think too.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I typically don’t like anything banana flavored except an actual banana but the banana raspberry is incredible. Curious to see what you think too.
The OG was good, but it had a bit of bite (Tartness to it)
I am sure its much better. When you try Grape it will blow you away.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jacked Pack 5302020.jpg

I got my June Jacked Pack, it was a bit light on samples, but I will get to try my first Bang

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stacccked Birthday Surprise Pack

Margarita Cookie
Confetti Cake
S'mores
Peanut Butter Fudge Cheesecake
And the conundrum begins...which one first???? Peanut butter fudge might just get the nod from this side.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Gaspari Proven Greens & Reds

Taste

Natural Flavor - The natural flavor from Gaspari is a hybrid berry flavor. At first sip, you get a faint berry melody with an earthly backend taste. While you still get the lingering raw active taste it is almost inevitable to mask when creating a diverse greens. The overall mouthfeel is soothing and does not provide any bitter aftertaste, which Greens are notorious for. It comes with no surprise Gaspari did a good job of flavoring a Greens formula. That is a common attribute to their brand's product line.

Mixability

Gaspari Proven Greens mixes very well for a greens product Most greens powders have very bad Mixability and leave a lot of clumping. I found this to mix much easier than other brands on the market. When mixed up it does leave some particles and at the bottom of your shaker, but that is going to be inevitable with such a complex Greens formula. The way Gaspari can make a large raw active greens profile shows the amount of quality control the company put into formulating this product. My sweet spot with Gaspari Proven Greens is 1 scoop in 12-14oz of water.

Formula

5g Organic Greens Blends (Vitamins & Minerals)
2g Organic Red Blend (Health & Wellness)
2g Prebiotic Fiber (Enhance Digestion)
1g Immunity & Metabolic Blend (Ease Inflammation)
3 Billion CFU’s (Probiotic for Gut Health & Break down food)

Proven Greens & Reds is Gaspari's premium, nutrient-dense, all-natural, superfood, high in natural vitamins and minerals, and strong phytonutrients that help promote good health and a strong immune system, good digestion, helps process toxins and naturally balances alkalinity

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How much D3 are you guys taking in a day?
5k IU's minimum. I'm probably more around 6k IU between food and other vitamin sources but pop a 5k IU daily as a standalone.
5-12k iu daily generally over the last decade between supplementation and diet. I don’t work outside or spend much time out, really. Most doctors will order a test for it if you ask them with your annual bloodwork if you want to really know where you stand. You don’t get benefits from overdoing it, but you certainly can have negatives if your levels are low.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ask the Dr. about my level last blood test, I'm good.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use about 15k Iu with everything going on right now. Usually around 5k +
cant go wrong with that .. yeah i have my whole family on it as well along with SNS immune support XT * knock on wood *

To those taking vitD .. does yours also have k2 along with it ?
Mine does .. but would like to find better/in bulk yearly supplies maybe for it.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the replies, I am also 10k IU from pure D3 gels, on top of food, Orange Triad, and getting a pretty decent amount of sunlight. This tracks with what I have always done as a natty BBer. However, I recently heard of some folks that were taking 5k IU daily and were 3 times the ref range for their 25(OH) on their blood panel, while others taking 5k a day were barely scraping into the bottom of the ref range. I have never experienced any problems but may have that test done just to make sure I am where I need to be, I didn't think there could be such a massive discrepancy between individuals.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn't think there could be such a massive discrepancy between individuals.
There is, just like some have to supplement B12 due to deficiencies some have vitamin D deficiencies and it doesn't have to do with food or the like but purely a physical symptom and deficiency of their body. The only way to know is blood work and supplementation based on that.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think too many people just blindly take d3 cause its the cool thing to do. 5,000iu daily keeps me right in the middle range via bloodwork.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone tried primeval labs day2day ( fruits & green )

Great sale 2 for $35

Wondering if they knocked the taste outta the park like they did with their amino’s

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There is, just like some have to supplement B12 due to deficiencies some have vitamin D deficiencies and it doesn't have to do with food or the like but purely a physical symptom and deficiency of their body. The only way to know is blood work and supplementation based on that.
Yeah my sister found out through a checkup she was very low; had to lay back 40,000iu a day for like a year to get into low normal range.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My wife's levels were low, the Dr put her on a D with K2 Supplement

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah my sister found out through a checkup she was very low; had to lay back 40,000iu a day for like a year to get into low normal range.
mine were low last year as well, however they had me at just 5-10k. Havent been retested yet though