Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In today’s mail.

Can’t wait to get started on thermagize
people have been raving about the energy (and lack of normal stim sides!) over and over... I cant wait to try it too

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will be interested to hear the results !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Oatmeal Raisin Almond Butter Outright Bar

Taste

Oatmeal Raisin Almond Butter - This is similar to Marc’s original Almond Butter Chocolate Chip bar, but replaced with the inclusions from Oatmeal Raisin Peanut Butter. The almond butter is the dominant flavor as the oatmeal and raisin additions enhance the bar to the fit the flavors name. The creaminess and saltiness of the almond butter are exactly like you would spoon it out of a jar. The raisins and honey found in the bar amplify the overall sweetness from the bold almond butter flavor. I am a huge fan of Almond Butter over Peanut Butter, and if you ask me this is Marc’s best bar to date. If you like Peanut Butter over Almond Butter then roll with his original flavored bar.

Texture
The texture of the bars correlates a soft cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. I have not tried putting them in a microwave, but I would imagine it would melt the chocolate chips. This is a bar that doesn't need to have anything done to it as the texture is just right and is easy to chew.

Macros

Calories ~ 260
Fat ~ 11g
Carbs ~ 26g
Protein ~ 15g
Ingredients: Almond Butter, Honey, MTS Nutrition Machine Whey Protein Isolate 90%, Rolled Oats, Raisins, Natural Flavor.

Rankings

1. Oatmeal Raisin Almond Butter
2. Almond Butter Chocolate Chip
3. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin
4. S’mores Peanut Butter
5. Peanut Butter Butterscotch
6. Peanut Butter Banana Walnut
7. White Chocolate Raspberry
8. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip

Cost
$24.99 a Box of 12 bars, which comes out to $2.08/Bar. Given websites do run sales and promotions getting these under $2 would be an easy buy. When you stack them to other bars on the market it is hard to compare them to bars that have a different ingredient profile. Marc takes a lot of pride is using no fake sugars, or fiber sources to construct a whole food bar.

Overall
THE PROS
• Affordably priced at $24.99 for a box of 12 ($2.08 per bar)
• Whole food based snack bar
• Digest easy and don't leave any bloat (like sugar alcohols or artificial sweeteners may do)
• Impressive taste and texture that just melts in your mouth (even out of the wrapper)
• Unique balance ratio of Carbs, Protein and fats

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just picked up 20 lbs of rule 1 for 90$. Crazy bogo

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In today’s mail.

Can’t wait to get started on thermagize
been using 1 thermagize and 1 scoop focus xt w/2 scoops of citrulline malate as preworkout. today I followed someone elses advice [I forget who] and uncapped the thermagize into focus xt for a quicker hit. good stuff!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
how do you like rule 1? any stomach issues? I am guessing you love it with 20lbs, but had to ask. Anyone else chime in? My stomach is picky when it comes to protein.
Very Taste and Good Quality, never had a stomach issue with it !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how do you like rule 1? any stomach issues? I am guessing you love it with 20lbs, but had to ask. Anyone else chime in? My stomach is picky when it comes to protein.
I don’t get any stomach issues from it. I stick to birthday cake, chocolate pb for the most part. Trying cookies and cream this go round. It’s not my favorite by any means but All the flavors I’ve had are good, but the banana and the red velvet I got tired of by end of tub. When you factor in the great sales you can find on it, it’s kinda hard to pass up

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No stomach issues on my end. I actually like toasted cinnamon cereal rule 1 better than ghost cinnamon. I got a huge deal on the bogo with my rewards.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
been using 1 thermagize and 1 scoop focus xt w/2 scoops of citrulline malate as preworkout. today I followed someone elses advice [I forget who] and uncapped the thermagize into focus xt for a quicker hit. good stuff!!!
Glad you liked the advice.:)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any of you guys grab the new Fruity Cereal? Tastes like fruit loops! Curious how you like it if you tried

@bloodnthunder
@Mowglisml
@Rocket3015
@wfreiling
@Danksta710
Are we talking the Sparta Nutrition ? I have been through a few tubs of that, Very Good !! (Just Like Fruit Loops)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn’t see the fruity cereal. Love the other brands I’ve had so will definitely have to check it out

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are we talking the Sparta Nutrition ? I have been through a few tubs of that, Very Good !! (Just Like Fruit Loops)
One of my favs for sure. Have 10lbs and some blue razz vasoblitz coming soon from one of the Labor Day sales

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who wants some Inērtia samples in the mail soon..?? Give us a follow on IG @ HPScience for sampling opportunities and release updates. Wil also have an intro pre sale here on AM once I have a solid release date
Excited for this release

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Who wants some Inērtia samples in the mail soon..?? Give us a follow on IG @ HPScience for sampling opportunities and release updates. Wil also have an intro pre sale here on AM once I have a solid release date
What ever happened to the product you were making that we guessed the ingredients to? I totally forget what it even was but remember being excited for it and then something happened with one of the ingredients iirc

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What ever happened to the product you were making that we guessed the ingredients to? I totally forget what it even was but remember being excited for it and then something happened with one of the ingredients iirc
That was the preaamino which was an awesome formula, but too costly to reasonably make after a manufacturer ‘misquoted’ and tried jacking the price up to produce it. Then the eaa market got flooded and it didn’t make sense to even try and re work it for the time being. The new facilities im working with stock A LOT of ingredients and are doing me a favor by running low minimums. It’s not something they do for everyone and it’s going to allow me to get some really creative, Well dosed formulas going and also easily roll out many more single ingredient products in addition to Parøslim and Innøslim. happy to suggest some quality products in that category that I can get you great deals on with brands I know and trust. Just PM me..! And I’ll also send you samples.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That was the preaamino which was an awesome formula, but too costly to reasonably make after a manufacturer ‘misquoted’ and tried jacking the price up to produce it. Then the eaa market got flooded and it didn’t make sense to even try and re work it for the time being. The new facilities im working with stock A LOT of ingredients and are doing me a favor by running low minimums. It’s not something they do for everyone and it’s going to allow me to get some really creative, Well dosed formulas going and also easily roll out many more single ingredient products in addition to Parøslim and Innøslim. happy to suggest some quality products in that category that I can get you great deals on with brands I know and trust. Just PM me..! And I’ll also send you samples.
That’s the one! I was just trying to scroll old threads to see if I could find it but you answered too quick!

Much appreciated for the direction too

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got these in today thanks to @The Solution for the sick bogo deals

20190912_140438.jpg

Last edited:
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20190913_032721.jpg
got the 2 tubs of creatine for 19$ shipped....bars and cookies 24$ shipped...thanks @The Solution

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How does one get the free shipping? Lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Repp Sports Raze Energy Voodoo Review

Taste

Voodoo – Upon reading the name I was stumped at what I was about to taste. When I first opened the can you can smell a distinct orange soda smell, which then led me to believe that is what the flavor was. Upon my very first sip, you get a refreshing and zesty orange flavor. Now, this is not like a true diet Fanta or Sunkist beverage, but a bit different. The unique base flavor is complimented with the correct amount of richness to give you a balanced and enticing orange soda spin-off. For those who like orange-flavored beverages, this will be a very enjoyable flavor. What I like about Raze is how the lightly carbonated beverage helps enhance the flavor. Overall I am very pleased, and this is a top flavor over a lot of the original ones they have produced.

Formula

~300mg Caffeine

Hydration Matrix – Taurine & Potassium Citrate

Performance Blend – Betaine (Hydration & Cellular Concentration)

LCLT (Recovery)

BCAA’s (Additional Free Form Amino Acids)

Focus Matrix – L-Tyrosine, Choline, Alpha GPC (Nootropics for cognitive enhancement and mental clarity)

Rankings

1. Sour Gummy Worms

2. Galaxy Burst

3. Apollo

4. Voodoo

5. Phantom Freeze

6. Grape Bubblegum

7. Guava Mango

8. Watermelon Frost

9. Strawberry Colada

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grits are an awful southern food. Tastes like cornmeal but nastier. I’m a southerner and even I don’t like them
I dont either

UNLESS they're done with fish and hot sauce

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Primeval Labs Strawberry Shortcake Isolit

Taste

Strawberry Shortcake – I am not a huge strawberry or fruity fan, but Primeval Labs knocked this one out of the park. The strawberry is very pure, dense, and luscious in flavor. Not only that it is incredibly refreshing from very first sip to last. The inclusion of the chunks helps replicate a good humor ice cream bar. They provide a crunchy graham cracker flavor that compliments the strawberry base exceptionally well. I would be hard-pressed to find a better tasting strawberry isolate protein powder on the market. This may not be my favorite Isolit flavor off the brand’s protein powder lineup, but they sure did a killer job replicating an ice cream based dessert into a protein powder.

Rankings

1. Cinnamon Milk
  2. Strawberry Shortcake
  3. Pumpkin Pie
  4. Vanilla
  5. Chocolate

Mixability

Isolit is a pure isolate protein powder. The texture of the powder is very thin and mixes upon touching the liquid. Given the makeup of the profile, it mixes thicker than I expected. The main reason could be the added Xanthan Gum. I found 6-8oz to be a sweet spot to capture the flavor of the protein powder.

I also enjoy mixing protein powder into Greek Yogurt. I mix 1 scoop of Isolit into 6oz of Greek yogurt and found it to have no issues when stirred with a spoon.

Formula

ISOLIT is a 100% pure whey protein isolate protein powder that mixes easily and tastes absolutely delicious. ISOLIT is derived from exceptionally high-quality milk, and by using only whey protein isolate, we’ve maximized protein content per scoop while limiting carbohydrates and fat.

Per Scoop:

~120 Calories

1.5g Fat

3g Carbs

25g Protein

Digseb Plus à Digestive Enzyme Blend