ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whats the best berbeline brand?
Honestly, probably the cheapest one you can find with good verified reviews. I'm not too well versed in berberine, so I dont know how broad the quality spectrum is. I do know that it is as good as metformin.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, probably the cheapest one you can find with good verified reviews. I'm not too well versed in berberine, so I dont know how broad the quality spectrum is. I do know that it is as good as metformin.
Just google berberline in ome study says lowers testesterone levels. Good for woman!!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes but WHERE can we get these....
I’ve got a couple showing up today. I don’t want to break any forum rules but quick google search you should be able to find some, or hit me up and I may be able to help out.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

‘Merica Labz Merica Energy Drink Review

Taste

Victory (Cream Soda) – Cream soda is a mixture of carbonated water, vanilla syrup, and added half and half or cream. Upon taking my first sip the balance of vanilla flavoring and cream is spot on. The density of the flavor hits your taste buds as the carbonation enhances the experience into the aftertaste. One thing I did pick up on is the initial taste gives me a sweetened vanilla cool whip vibe with the added richness from the carbonation. This is definitely a unique flavor, but if you are a diehard A&W cream soda fan this will be right up your alley.

Merica Classic (Cherry Cola) – If you have ever had a diet cherry coke this is almost a pinpoint replica of that carbonated beverage into an energy drink. The cherry flavor packs a dense flavor with a tart aftertaste. The tartness is not too strong where it is overbearing, but just enough to compliment the carbonation in an equal ratio to be refreshing. I found this drink to please me more then I expected. I can see this being a big hit for a lot of people who already enjoy cherry based flavors on the market

Formula

* There are no artificial colors in any of the ‘Merica Labz energy drinks making them clear.

‘Merica Energy formula carries over vitamin B6 and B12, which is found in both Bang, Hyde Power Potion, and C4 Carbonated Energy Drinks There is a ‘Merica Energy and Focus Blend which highlights:
250mg Acetyl L-Carnitine – Enhanced focus, improved memory, and neuroprotecitve effects

250mg Choline Bitartrate – Enhances focus, memory, and mood.

~200mg Caffeine – This is the stimulant provided in the energy drink.

50mg Guarana Extract - Metabolism booster in addition to the potent amount of caffeine it provides.
The caffeine intake is similar to the C4 Carbonated Energy drink, but lower by ~ 100-150mg from Bang Energy Drink & Hyde Power Potion. The inclusion of Acetyl L-Carnitine, Choline, and Guarana help provide a synergistic effect for a prolonged caffeine half-lfie.

Cost
$30-35/Case direct from ‘Merica Labz. There are other vendors who do stock the product for a cheaper rate (~$26/Case). Given the flavoring of these energy drinks they are worth the investment. I personally like the 200mg range for a drink as it is a sweet spot for caffeine intake. Merica Energy can be used as an everyday get me up, coffee replacement, or a carbonated energy drink prior to exercise.

Flavor Rankings

1. Merica Classic
  2. Victory
  3. Impeachment
  4. Let’s Make Merica Grape Again
  5. Not Your Granny’s Apple
  6. Merica Made
  7. Freedom
* Both new flavors are amazing, and I can’t wait for Blueberry Lemonade

Comparison

So here is the big one most people want to know. How does it stack up to the popular energy drinks on the market!?
‘Merica Energy à Medium Carbonation, Prolonged Caffeine Half-Life (Choline, Acetyl L-Carnitine, Guarana Extract)
Bang à Stronger Carbonation, BCAA, Creatine, COQ10, B12, B6, Taurine, 300mg Caffeine
Hyde à Less Carbonation, Sweeter Taste, 350mg Caffeine, LCLT (recovery), Citrulline (Pump), Teacrine & Choline (Nootropics)
Raze à Lighter Carbonation, Similar Caffeine as Bang (300mg), Added Nootropics for Focus
Cellucor C4 Carbonated à Moderate Carbonation, bold flavors, No artificial colors/dyes (Purple Frost), Blend of Beta-Alanine (Endurance), Betaine (Performance), Citrulline (Pump/ Prevent Lactic Acid Build Up)

For those looking for the strongest energy and focus à Hyde
If you favor straight flavor and a strong initial hit of energyà Bang
If you favor a lightly carbonated long lasting energy drink à Raze
If you favor Performance and a good tasting product à C4 Energy Drinks
If you favor focus and a great tasting energy drink à ‘Merica Energy

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also, just want to give props to Redcon1 since I messaged them about the mix up and they just went ahead and sent me a box of iced carrot cake. No questions asked.
Good Customer Service !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A very nice looking assortment !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Gaspari Proven EAA

Taste

Guava Nectarine – This flavor is absolutely dynamite. Upon your first sip of the Proven EAA, you get a bold tropical punch flavor. Soon after the aftertaste is where the guava and nectarine kick in. I picked up on lime, passion fruit, and a subtle cherry flavor that was then complimented by the guava and orange nectarine. With the diversity of flavors, this EAA product provides it makes a happy medium for those who love a unique flavor. While I have never had anything like this on the market this one raised my eyebrow and was very refreshing. If I am picking a flavor of the Proven EAA it is this one, and one of the better testing EAA/BCAA products I have ever had in my entire life. Gaspari knocked this out of the park.

Blueberry Acai – When you first drink the product the blueberry taste comes on strong, and then the acai kicks in as it trickles down your throat. There is a slight acidity in the acai berry that makes for this comparison with the blueberry. The pleasant taste of the acai berry gives this product the tartness to combat the dense blueberry flavor. I like the ratio Gaspari went here with a 70/30 mix in favor of the blueberry. The name is absolutely true to what is stated on the label.

Mixability

Gaspari Proven EAA mixes with ease. When the powder touches the water it starts to dissolve. After a few shakes, it is 100% dissolved and has no particles floating around the shaker bottle. I did not notice any additional foam which can happen when amino acids mix. Overall there is nothing to worry about here. You could even mix this with a spoon and it should come clear in seconds.

Formula

9g Aminos (6g BCAA 4:1:1 / 3g EAA)
9g Protein
600mg Electrolyte Blend

Gaspari Proven EAA is simple yet effective when it comes to their amino formula. There is a mixture of 6g BCAA in a 4:1:1 Ratio, 3g of EAA's, and 600mg of Electrolytes that contain: Sodium, Magnesium, Potassium, and Calcium. You also see Himalayan salt to help improve hydration.

Cost

Each Tub contains 30 servings and is $36 a container. If you add a generic 20% off code (Doug20) that drops the price to $28.80 making it under $1 a serving.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

What else could you order and get a day and a half later ?

Thank you @The Solution for the Discount Code and Free Shipping !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rule 1 is next on my list to try.
My take on rule 1. It’s a good option and I’d buy it again for sure. Just don’t have it after just finishing a tub of superior protein or spartan whey bc those two are unreal and kinda like when the opening act outperforms the headliner at a concert-choc pb and birthday cake are top notch. Red velvet is very good and banana is good but I got bored with it after about half the tub.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My take on rule 1. It’s a good option and I’d buy it again for sure. Just don’t have it after just finishing a tub of superior protein or spartan whey bc those two are unreal and kinda like when the opening act outperforms the headliner at a concert-choc pb and birthday cake are top notch. Red velvet is very good and banana is good but I got bored with it after about half the tub.
Not tried superior yet and I have a tub of spartan cinna crunch still unopened I need to try. It’s the banana rule 1 I’m interested in, bananas my fave but I can’t find many here in the UK (well brands I trust).

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not tried superior yet and I have a tub of spartan cinna crunch still unopened I need to try. It’s the banana rule 1 I’m interested in, bananas my fave but I can’t find many here in the UK (well brands I trust).
It’s frozen banana and the flavor is spot on to a frozen banana. I really liked it but just happened to be one of those things where I was kinda bored with it mid 5lb tub. I get that way with certain flavors across the board though

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s frozen banana and the flavor is spot on to a frozen banana. I really liked it but just happened to be one of those things where I was kinda bored with it mid 5lb tub. I get that way with certain flavors across the board though
Thanks for the info man, gonna give the frozen banana a shot and look into more spartan options.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Nutrex EAA+ Hydration Blood Orange Review

Taste

Blood Orange - Nutrex EAA + Hydration reminds me of Tang when in reference to blood orange. The best way to recognize this product is by taking a small combination of Orange with a hint of citrus in the aftertaste. The density of the orange is paired very well with a lingering raspberry that trickles on your taste buds in the aftertaste. For those who have a sweet tooth or like a luscious orange this is going to be killer for you. If you have ever had Xtend in Blood Orange this is a very good replica of that product. Nutrex is great with their flavoring; they just do not get the recognition they deserve as a sleeper brand in the industry.

Mixability

I used 14-16 oz. of water and 1 scoop to mix EAA+ Hydration. Usually, with a larger scoop size, there is a higher possibility of clumping and particles floating around after shaking. There was no foaming or issues with mixing the product. After 10 shakes this was totally dissolved. Nutrex is very good with mixability across the board on all of their products.

Formula

Per Scoop:
- 8g EAA’s/BCAA Complex (3g Leucine)
- 1g Taurine (Hydration & Recovery)
- 345mg Calci-K (Hydration & Recovery)
- 100mg Raw Coconut Water Concentrate (Hydration)
- 50mg Astragin (Improves Nutrient Uptake)

Nutrex went with a very straightforward BCAA/EAA Complex that contains 6g of BCAA in a 2:1:1 Ratio (3g Leucine) and 2g of EAA’s. The combination of both gives you the best of both worlds and the essential amino acids needed to properly stimulate MPS to the largest degree. Since the body does not synthesize EAA’s we need to get them through food or supplements. The added hydration complex is great for intra-workout when the body is losing minerals and vitamins. I am a huge fan of added astragin, which improved amino acid uptake.

Cost
Currently, you can get Nutrex EAA+ Hydration for $23 with a large metal shaker. That is under $1 a serving for a well-dosed ingredient profile. These retail right around $30 from multiple sources, and I would have no issue paying that with how well the product tastes and what you get out of a very cost effective EAA/BCAA + Hydration formula.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I saw this some where else, but that flavor sounds terrific !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I have been wanting to try this for awhile, I got a discount code the other day, so I pulled the trigger !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3g of an EAA formula and retails at $45?
Wow... That's beyond expensive for a very low dosed product

You could grab Nutrex EAA+ Hydration, CL Purple Wraath, Dymaize ALL 9 Amino, Primeval EAA MAX, ProSupps HydroBCAA, or Gaspari Proven EAA for a cheaper price and far better formula/product.

I am using the Dymaize ALL 9 Amino Orange Cranberry right now and really enjoying it !! I hear the Nutrex EAA+ Hydration is on sale somewhere my try and find it and pick up the Blood Orange.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For almost half the cost you can get double the amount of aminos in a majority of the choices I listed above.
Just curious what makes you so hesitant to buy that product? Especially at a 3g dose where you will have to double scoop (if not triple) making it 10-15 servings at that price point. Even if you got it for $30 ($15) that is still pretty costly

Sometimes I Just Do Crazy Stuff !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Must be all that L-Norvaline you intake daily :)
L-norvaline is an ingredient widely used in body building supplements and is promoted as a compound that can boost workouts and aid recovery. Similar compounds have been linked to neurodegenerative diseases, and a study on human cells suggests L-norvaline may also cause damage to brain cells.

It's that Brain Cell thing that gave it away, wasn't it ???

Still Love My True Shred !!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
L-norvaline is an ingredient widely used in body building supplements and is promoted as a compound that can boost workouts and aid recovery. Similar compounds have been linked to neurodegenerative diseases, and a study on human cells suggests L-norvaline may also cause damage to brain cells.

It's that Brain Cell thing that gave it away, wasn't it ???

Still Love My True Shred !!
I bank on the word "may" lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You folks are getting some good deals on great stuff!!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe I missed it but has anybody tried the Ghost Coconut Ice Cream protein??

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer