In the Mail ....

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It feels so good to reunite! Although I’m a little disappointed that it’s missing a couple ingredients, I’m still happy to have it again. Not “true” OG, it’s as close as I’m going to get!

Huge shoutout to @shockrock3 for hooking me up!

View attachment 181487
Is it the UK or Australian version I’m guessing? Still jealous!

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Primeval Labs Intracell 7 Black

[video]http://youtu.be/3-vhbprqxiE[/video]

Taste

Orange Sherbet - Orange Sherbet in IntraCell7 Black tastes identical to eating orange sherbet from the grocery store. If you ever had this flavor in EAA Max it is very similar in taste. The only deviance is the larger ingredient profile with more raw materials makes the flavor a touch harder to flavor. The flavoring of this product took me by surprise when I first had it in EAA max as it rose my eyebrows as to how strong and dense it truly was. The richness of the orange flavor has that luscious aftertaste to replicate a frozen dessert. Job very well done by the Primeval Labs team.

Mixability
With 17-32g of Actives ingredients depending if you one or two scoop the intra-workout product there can be residue or clumping. Primeval Labs continues to impress me as I have yet to have an issue with any of their products. After a few shakes there was minimal foam and the product mixed with ease. Even with HBCD and Carb10 and Glycerol the mixing was very good. Great job as expected by Primeval.

Formula

Per Scop:
40 Calories – 9g Carbs
Electrolytes (Aid Performance)
2.5g BCAA’s
410mg of EAA’s
10g Carbohydrate Blend (Cluster Dextrin, ModCarb, Palatinose, and pea sourced Carb10.)
1g Taurine (Performance, Hydration, Recovery)
500mg Glycerol Powder (Increase Blood Flow, NO Enhancement)
127mg Vasodrive-AP (promoting greater vasodilation, blood flow, and PUMPS)

How does it differ from IntraCell7 (White)
Intracell7 Black has :
- A higher fully Disclosed EAA Formula (5.82g Aminos vs 4.8g)
- Electrolyte Blend
- Four Trademarked Carbohydrates (additional ModCarb, and Carb10)
- Vasodrive AP instead of Agmatine for Pumps

Cost
There are 40 Servings at 1 Scoop and 20 Servings at 2 Scoops per container. The price Direct is $50, but that can be heavily reduced with a 25% off athlete coupon, and depending on what other deals they run to stack on top of that. You could get this for $25-30 a tub, which is extremely cost effective given the profile. Keep an eye out on Instagram and other social media networks as Primeval is always highlighting coupon codes and deals

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not easy to find a good multi component protein in Europe on a decent price, as soon as I saw this offer on a local shop I picked up 4 for around $15 each!
IMG_20190407_094036_950.jpeg

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not easy to find a good multi component protein in Europe on a decent price, as soon as I saw this offer on a local shop I picked up 4 for around $15 each!
View attachment 181561
U wot? Europe has some great supplement companies, mostly ‘bulk’ brands, offering some solid blended products at not muc more than cost

I hope to hell you’ve tried those flavours before BTW - trutein red velvet is *the* single worst protein flavour I’ve ever tried.

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
U wot? Europe has some great supplement companies, mostly ‘bulk’ brands, offering some solid blended products at not muc more than cost

I hope to hell you’ve tried those flavours before BTW - trutein red velvet is *the* single worst protein flavour I’ve ever tried.
Tried both of the main UK bulk brands, flavorwise it's meh..and price is not far of this offer! As well they are a prop. blend so you never know how much is what!
Time will tell about flavors of trutain, I just tried cpbc and its good!

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried both of the main UK bulk brands, flavorwise it's meh..and price is not far of this offer! As well they are a prop. blend so you never know how much is what!
Eh? Both bulk brands? We have at least 5 I can think of, none of whom use prop blends.

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been using The Protein Works Whey 360 no complaints with it at all usually 40%off aswell

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Eh? Both bulk brands? We have at least 5 I can think of, none of whom use prop blends.
Can you share the list of bulk brands. I might have to travel soon and want to get some good quantity protein back.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

C4 Carbonated Cotton Candy Energy Drink

Taste

Cotton Candy - It certainly tastes like cotton candy, and I would expect nothing less from Cellucor and how well they flavor their carbonated beverages. It has that familiar sweetness and almost powdery mouth feel allowing passive sips to resemble the spun sugar confection. At no point drinking the beverage did I feel the flavoring was overpowering or too sweet to turn consumers away. Cellucor found a middle ground on replicating the dessert with a refreshing and bold flavor. As Cellucor continues to dish out new C4 Carbonated flavors they continue to impress me as this one goes towards the top of my all-time favorites off their line. If you like Bang Cotton Candy you will love this C4 Carbonated flavor.

Formula

The formula carries over vitamin B6 and B12, which is found in both Bang and Hyde Power Potion. There is also a performance energy blend of 6.7g that contains:
  • Beta-Alanine – Designed to delay the onset of fatigue, resulting in improved power and performance

• Citrulline Malate – Supports an increase in nitric oxide levels, pumps, and delays lactic acid build up

• Betaine – Maintains your cells’ electrolyte concentration and supports hydration

• N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine – Supports mental and cognitive health.
Compared to Bang & Hyde, which have COQ10 and BCAA’s, this is a different twist to an energy drink. I personally find these hit just as hard as their competition and provide a minor boost during training.

Cost
C4 Cans Retail $28/Case . Stop into any convenience store and most people pay around $2.50-$3.50 a can. When on Discount for 20-25% off or BOGO50 it is very affordable and comparable to other energy drinks on the market. Given the cost, formula, and taste I would suggest these carbonated energy drinks for an afternoon get me up, replacement to coffee, or a carbonated pre-workout beverage.

Comparison

So here is the big one most people want to know. How does it stack up vs Bang and Hyde Power Potion.
Let us first understand what each one has and what differs.

Bang à Stronger Carbonation, BCAA, Creatine, COQ10, B12, B6, Taurine, 300mg Caffeine
Hyde à Less Carbonation, Sweeter Taste, 350mg Caffeine, LCLT (recovery), Citrulline (Pump), Teacrine & Choline (Nootropics)
Cellucor C4 Carbonated à Moderate Carbonation, bold flavors, No artificial colors/dyes (Purple Frost), Blend of Beta-Alanine (Endurance), Betaine (Performance), Citrulline (Pump/ Prevent Lactic Acid Build Up)
Repp Sports Raze à This has the same caffeine content as Bang Energy (300mg) + Added Nootropics for longer lasting energy. The carbonation is also on the lighter side.

If you favor pure flavor à Bang
If you favor a coffee replacement, afternoon get me up, and well-rounded energy drink à C4 Carbonated
If you favor pure energy and focus à Hyde Power Potion
If you favor a strong long lasting energy drink à Repp Sports Raze
If you favor a fully-fledged pre-workout carbonated beverage à C4 Ultimate Carbonated

Rankings:

1. Orange Slice
  2. Cotton Candy
  3. Midnight Cherry
  4. Cherry Limeade
  5. Twisted Limeade
  6. Blue Bombsicle
  7. Tropical Punch
  8. Purple Frost
  9. Strawberry Watermelon

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice !!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My initial verdict of Venom for those wondering. No DMAA, and very very little ephedra extract. Does appear to have less than 300mg caff, which I like. Would like to get a scoop tested by a lab, but don't have money.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow that Venom pre workout seems to be very strong. Is it too strong? What effects would it give compared to OG mesomorph?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow that Venom pre workout seems to be very strong. Is it too strong? What effects would it give compared to OG mesomorph?
Look at my above post. Me thinks the label is lie.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My initial verdict of Venom for those wondering. No DMAA, and very very little ephedra extract. Does appear to have less than 300mg caff, which I like. Would like to get a scoop tested by a lab, but don't have money.
with 100mg of DMAA you would sure as hell know if it was in there... that would hit like a brick to the head

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
AAE88D9E-3D43-4CAF-92E8-11AEBDFB4742.jpeg

Got the quest for $5
Got 2 Cases of Bang and 2 Cases of Meltdown for $48 Shipped

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monthly reup! 25% off with MAH25. Working well with my new TRT protocol and reverse dieting from Keto to 200g of carbs View attachment 181768
Going from keto to 200 grams must feel like you’re eating all the carbs but id prob be better off with 200g seeing I haven’t been south of 300 in a while

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I feel ripped off. Wonder if I can return it opened. Don't know if any of the ingredients other than caffiene are legit.
Wow that’s fuckin brutal! I was considering that as a viable mesomorph replacement...

One thing I can suggest, have you vigorously shaken the tub up?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I feel ripped off. Wonder if I can return it opened. Don't know if any of the ingredients other than caffiene are legit.
Wow that’s fuckin brutal! I was considering that as a viable mesomorph replacement...

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going from keto to 200 grams must feel like you’re eating all the carbs but id prob be better off with 200g seeing I haven’t been south of 300 in a while
It’s very interesting lol. I go from feeling pumped and shredded and to fat and bloated I the span of 12 hours. I know the first 2-4 weeks of reverse dieting are the hardest, and I HAVE to raise my maintenance cals and come off Keto now that my hormones are in check. It was messing with my liver kidneys and CK levels being Keto/low carb and continuing to train at high intensities. So I’m feeling great physically for the most part but mentally it’s a big change. I’m so used to avoiding carbs and now I find myself trying to find enjoyable ways to hit my macros instead of just slamming down rice cakes just because lol. So far so good. The interesting part will be when I start getting up around 200g and need to keep protein and fat down.... just so used to loading up on those macros that carbs are not something I know how to take in enjoyably and consistently

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This. Chop it up with a fork or knife. Put in fridge for 24-48 hours. Chop again, shake until you get tired. Chop some more.. should be good and have everything redistributed enough. This is how i preserve my powdered Supps that clump up if not used quickly enough. Continue to store in fridge/freezer.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@chedapalooza I can only imagine the drastic change has to be somewhat of a shock to the system. I know once I start bulking in November the first few weeks I feel bloated all the time, but a lot of that is mental. Never considered the hormonal aspect of shifting eating habits but makes a ton of sense now that you say it. I guess it’s just like any system of change where there’s never just a to b, there’s always varying levels and factors that also play huge roles in it all. Good luck upping those carbs

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

First time opening I did. I'm going to shake it up again before my workout, and try again today. I was most days taking Kraken with DMHA, and Venom felt like it had no DMAA, no DMHA.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Giving ultimate a try starting Monday. 42 for 2 shipped was a pretty decent deal, with super HD being free.
20190413_073749.jpeg

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts on this fat burner? Ordering this and some Yohimbine by it's side. Some ARA too. Thoughts on the website? Should I get from somewhhere else?
Screenshot_20190413-163726.jpeg
Screenshot_20190413-163717.jpeg