• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Controlled Labs White Warped

[video=youtube_share;hV7WZ4sxfO8]http://youtu.be/hV7WZ4sxfO8[/video]
https://youtu.be/hV7WZ4sxfO8

Flavor

Sour Green Apple - I enjoy apple flavors, and this is a good one. White Warped has a very strong apple out of the gate.. The one thing I was a little upset about was the density of the sour and sweetness of the candy. Both of these aspects were lacking in the flavor department. While it is not overpowering (which may scare some people) it has a very refreshing overall flavor that makes it easy to sip on. Overall this is a good green apple flavor. I personally found this the best green apple flavored product on the CL line above White Flash and Orange Brainwash.

Mixability:

Controlled Labs White Warped mixes with ease. 1 Scoop in around 10-12 oz of water and a few shakes left no clumps. I have never had an issue with Controlled Labs (Purple Wraath, White Flash, and White Flood) as all the products I have used settle with ease. Some may prefer 6-8oz of liquid if you want a very strong tasting pre-workout.

Formula

Per Scoop
250mg Caffeine (Stimulant)
100mg Di-Caffeine Malate (Prolong Caffeine Half-Life)
3g L-Citrulline (Prevent Lactic Acid Build Up, Pumps, Enhance Nitric Oxide effects)
2g L-Tyrosine (Reduce Stress, Improve catecholamine production, Energetic Neurotransmitter)
1.5g Taurine (Antioxidant, Hydration Boosting Agent, Endurance)
500mg Agmatine (Improve Pump, Improve Blood Glucose, Lower Cortisol)
100mg Spectra Blend (Boost Nitric Oxide Levels)
100mcg Huperzine A (Nootropic to enhance focus & cognitive benefits)

Cost

CL White Warped will retail around $30 for 30 Servings once it hits other retailers besides direct from the brand ($57 for 30 Servings). This will be a very good bang for your buck pre-workout. CL also runs a ton of fantastic deals and introduction promotions. Keep your eye out, as you may be able to grab this at a very affordable rate

Hyde

Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMG_2206.JPG

Got a few more brite bottles and DCP. Top muscle and one brite came last week.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Gaspari Proven Egg Protein

https://youtu.be/-PsFOe9Byqw
[video=youtube_share;-PsFOe9Byqw]http://youtu.be/-PsFOe9Byqw[/video]

Taste

Salted Caramel –The caramel itself is standard luscious and sweet with a mellow egg flavor in the aftertaste. This is not a dark or roasted caramel flavor but it has a salted compliment that sets this flavor ablaze. Gaspari did a good job with the texture of an egg protein to give you a creamy salted caramel that replicates the filling of a Milky Way candy bar. The thick, gooey, and delicious salted caramel is easily the best flavor available currently for Proven Egg. If you like a rich and delicious caramel flavor, look no further. I would pick this one over chocolate in a heartbeat.

Mixability

Gaspari Proven Egg mixes on the thick side due to being an egg protein powder. This is typical for other companies who manufacture egg protein. I would consider adding 6-8oz per scoop to find a good powder/liquid ratio. Some may prefer upward to 12-14 if you enjoy a thin protein shake. This is fantastic when mixed with yogurt to make a protein pudding. That is my number one way to use this product for a sludge-like consistency.

Formula

Per Scoop:
110 Calories
0g Fat
1g Carbs
25g Protein

Ingredients:
egg white
sunflower lecithin
natural cocoa and chocolate flavor
stevia (Sweetener)

Cost

Gaspari Proven Egg retails at $47.99 for a 2lb option. When you apply a 20% off rep code (Doug20) that drops the price to $38.40 per container. Given you are getting one of the highest biological forms of protein it is still an expensive buy at around $1.40 per scoop.

Pro’s

• Fantastic Macro Content
• Very clean Profile
• Dairy Free
• Thick Mixability

Con’s

• Cost per serving compared to whey, isolate, or a blend.
• Stevia leaves a slight aftertaste.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice review Bob, Makes me want to try it !!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Got these in the mail yesterday. And yes, they are Awesome.
IMG_20190329_172540_656.jpeg
IMG_20190329_172540_653.jpeg
20190329_171343.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s a good review.. but way too expensive to spend on protein, don’t you think?
I agree, I know Egg Protein cost more to produce but for me I do not believe I would spend the money.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is because your comparing it to a normal whey or whey blend . If you actually “listen” to the review and the previous one I explain why it’s priced the way it is.

Comparing an egg protein to a normal low
Budget whey you can buy is apples to oranges . People complain isolates and vegan proteins as expensive, well there is a reason why... just like egg protein

No GMO’s
No lactose or dairy
Keto friendly
Paleo friendly
Very high BV value
Zero artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners
Hormone and antibiotic free
Non GMO
danielmoo I am sure can chime in more seeing you only really get it Direct so that’s another reason for a higher price tag and being a new item
So, this probably is good for a small segment of people.
Non GMO- it’s actually inconsequential with studies out there proving it really doesn’t matter. People like to scare the general public with these things with a greater agenda behind.
No Lactose- If you buy a whey with lesser Carbs (not isolate), this is nearly non-exsistant.
Keto friendly- How is 1-2gms of carb going to make any difference in Keto. It will definitely not push you out of Ketosis unless the whey is just full of crap like dextrin and some other fillers.
Paleo friendly- For Paleo diet, whey protein is almost RECOMMENDED if you’re trying to build muscle to get high amounts of protein in your body.
Very High Biological Value- doesn’t mean jack in this scenario. Because you’re “supplementing” only a scoop or two. How much difference is a scoop of high BV going to make in your overall recovery or muscle building.
Zero artificial colors and flavours- people drink Preworkout supplements which has even color dyes. Inconsequential.
Hormone and Antibiotic free- I don’t even want to go there. In that case, we may not even eat the vegetables we consume everyday.
So, like I said, it’s just way over priced for a regular gym goer to even buy a product like this.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Non GMO- it’s actually inconsequential with studies out there proving it really doesn’t matter. People like to scare the general public with these things with a greater agenda behind.
No Lactose- If you buy a whey with lesser Carbs (not isolate), this is nearly non-exsistant.
Keto friendly- How is 1-2gms of carb going to make any difference in Keto. It will definitely not push you out of Ketosis unless the whey is just full of crap like dextrin and some other fillers.
Paleo friendly- For Paleo diet, whey protein is almost RECOMMENDED if you’re trying to build muscle to get high amounts of protein in your body.
Very High Biological Value- doesn’t mean jack in this scenario. Because you’re “supplementing” only a scoop or two. How much difference is a scoop of high BV going to make in your overall recovery or muscle building.
Zero artificial colors and flavours- people drink Preworkout supplements which has even color dyes. Inconsequential.
Hormone and Antibiotic free- I don’t even want to go there. In that case, we may not even eat the vegetables we consume everyday.
So, like I said, it’s just way over priced for a regular gym goer to even buy a product like this.
Well if you think gmo does nothing to you then your brainwashed- did you google monstanto and watch all the vids.. not sure why you would support gmos - worst thing thats happened to farmers since dawn of time

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well if you think gmo does nothing to you then your brainwashed- did you google monstanto and watch all the vids.. not sure why you would support gmos - worst thing thats happened to farmers since dawn of time
Well, may be you’re. This is just one article. I can find you a 100 studies. And you should also stop eating all the chicken then. Because unless they are from the farm, they are dangerous too with hormones and antibiotics.
https://www.corteva.com/resources/blog/blog-articles/are-gmos-harmful.html

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
The Solution nailed it with the attributes that attract specific consumers to Proven Egg. It's also important to note, as he said, that is exclusive to our website as of now. I wouldn't expect anyone to purchase it without a coupon code at the very least. It should dip down in price once retailers get a hold of it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They do look and sound good !

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Had a chance to try the Melon Mania REIGN this weekend, thought it tasted like a Watermelon Blowpop.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1 Container FullBlitz
1 Container VasoBlitz
Shaker
$55.25 after Discount

Www.buildfastformula.com
Coupon: Bob15
15% Off and Free Shipping

Limited Time Offer
891BDDAF-1F14-4068-B79E-FE6960E97586.jpeg

Had to re up my rainbow Candy!!

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
The Solution knows I like swag t shirts. Got home from work yesterday and found a box waiting for me. Hooked me up with a bunch of shirts, a hat, and some snacks.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
The current deal wasn’t active when I picked these up but still got a great deal nevertheless. For 10$ cheaper and a free monster water bottle I may have to jump right back in again.

IMG_9414.JPG

BUILDFASTFORM The Solution

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Big thanks to cheftepesh1 and Iron Legion for allowing me to log these goodies. By the way, come join the log.
20190403_204835.jpeg

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It feels so good to reunite! Although I’m a little disappointed that it’s missing a couple ingredients, I’m still happy to have it again. Not “true” OG, it’s as close as I’m going to get!

Huge shoutout to @shockrock3 for hooking me up!

IMG_0117.JPG

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It feels so good to reunite! Although I’m a little disappointed that it’s missing a couple ingredients, I’m still happy t have it again. Not “true” OG, it’s as close as I’m going to get!

Huge shoutout to @shockrock03 for hooking me up!

View attachment 181487

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Disappointed I can’t get fullblitz sent to the UK :(

Prob cuz of the y.
Eventually it is coming to the U.K.

Dropped them a comment on Instagram and asked and they said it will be eventually

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It feels so good to reunite! Although I’m a little disappointed that it’s missing a couple ingredients, I’m still happy to have it again. Not “true” OG, it’s as close as I’m going to get!

Huge shoutout to @shockrock3 for hooking me up!

View attachment 181487
Is it the UK or Australian version I’m guessing? Still jealous!

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Primeval Labs Intracell 7 Black

[video]http://youtu.be/3-vhbprqxiE[/video]

Taste

Orange Sherbet - Orange Sherbet in IntraCell7 Black tastes identical to eating orange sherbet from the grocery store. If you ever had this flavor in EAA Max it is very similar in taste. The only deviance is the larger ingredient profile with more raw materials makes the flavor a touch harder to flavor. The flavoring of this product took me by surprise when I first had it in EAA max as it rose my eyebrows as to how strong and dense it truly was. The richness of the orange flavor has that luscious aftertaste to replicate a frozen dessert. Job very well done by the Primeval Labs team.

Mixability
With 17-32g of Actives ingredients depending if you one or two scoop the intra-workout product there can be residue or clumping. Primeval Labs continues to impress me as I have yet to have an issue with any of their products. After a few shakes there was minimal foam and the product mixed with ease. Even with HBCD and Carb10 and Glycerol the mixing was very good. Great job as expected by Primeval.

Formula

Per Scop:
40 Calories – 9g Carbs
Electrolytes (Aid Performance)
2.5g BCAA’s
410mg of EAA’s
10g Carbohydrate Blend (Cluster Dextrin, ModCarb, Palatinose, and pea sourced Carb10.)
1g Taurine (Performance, Hydration, Recovery)
500mg Glycerol Powder (Increase Blood Flow, NO Enhancement)
127mg Vasodrive-AP (promoting greater vasodilation, blood flow, and PUMPS)

How does it differ from IntraCell7 (White)
Intracell7 Black has :
- A higher fully Disclosed EAA Formula (5.82g Aminos vs 4.8g)
- Electrolyte Blend
- Four Trademarked Carbohydrates (additional ModCarb, and Carb10)
- Vasodrive AP instead of Agmatine for Pumps

Cost
There are 40 Servings at 1 Scoop and 20 Servings at 2 Scoops per container. The price Direct is $50, but that can be heavily reduced with a 25% off athlete coupon, and depending on what other deals they run to stack on top of that. You could get this for $25-30 a tub, which is extremely cost effective given the profile. Keep an eye out on Instagram and other social media networks as Primeval is always highlighting coupon codes and deals

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
Not easy to find a good multi component protein in Europe on a decent price, as soon as I saw this offer on a local shop I picked up 4 for around $15 each!
IMG_20190407_094036_950.jpeg

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not easy to find a good multi component protein in Europe on a decent price, as soon as I saw this offer on a local shop I picked up 4 for around $15 each!
View attachment 181561
U wot? Europe has some great supplement companies, mostly ‘bulk’ brands, offering some solid blended products at not muc more than cost

I hope to hell you’ve tried those flavours before BTW - trutein red velvet is *the* single worst protein flavour I’ve ever tried.

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
U wot? Europe has some great supplement companies, mostly ‘bulk’ brands, offering some solid blended products at not muc more than cost

I hope to hell you’ve tried those flavours before BTW - trutein red velvet is *the* single worst protein flavour I’ve ever tried.
Tried both of the main UK bulk brands, flavorwise it's meh..and price is not far of this offer! As well they are a prop. blend so you never know how much is what!
Time will tell about flavors of trutain, I just tried cpbc and its good!

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried both of the main UK bulk brands, flavorwise it's meh..and price is not far of this offer! As well they are a prop. blend so you never know how much is what!
Eh? Both bulk brands? We have at least 5 I can think of, none of whom use prop blends.

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been using The Protein Works Whey 360 no complaints with it at all usually 40%off aswell

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Eh? Both bulk brands? We have at least 5 I can think of, none of whom use prop blends.
Can you share the list of bulk brands. I might have to travel soon and want to get some good quantity protein back.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

C4 Carbonated Cotton Candy Energy Drink

Taste

Cotton Candy - It certainly tastes like cotton candy, and I would expect nothing less from Cellucor and how well they flavor their carbonated beverages. It has that familiar sweetness and almost powdery mouth feel allowing passive sips to resemble the spun sugar confection. At no point drinking the beverage did I feel the flavoring was overpowering or too sweet to turn consumers away. Cellucor found a middle ground on replicating the dessert with a refreshing and bold flavor. As Cellucor continues to dish out new C4 Carbonated flavors they continue to impress me as this one goes towards the top of my all-time favorites off their line. If you like Bang Cotton Candy you will love this C4 Carbonated flavor.

Formula

The formula carries over vitamin B6 and B12, which is found in both Bang and Hyde Power Potion. There is also a performance energy blend of 6.7g that contains:
  • Beta-Alanine – Designed to delay the onset of fatigue, resulting in improved power and performance

• Citrulline Malate – Supports an increase in nitric oxide levels, pumps, and delays lactic acid build up

• Betaine – Maintains your cells’ electrolyte concentration and supports hydration

• N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine – Supports mental and cognitive health.
Compared to Bang & Hyde, which have COQ10 and BCAA’s, this is a different twist to an energy drink. I personally find these hit just as hard as their competition and provide a minor boost during training.

Cost
C4 Cans Retail $28/Case . Stop into any convenience store and most people pay around $2.50-$3.50 a can. When on Discount for 20-25% off or BOGO50 it is very affordable and comparable to other energy drinks on the market. Given the cost, formula, and taste I would suggest these carbonated energy drinks for an afternoon get me up, replacement to coffee, or a carbonated pre-workout beverage.

Comparison

So here is the big one most people want to know. How does it stack up vs Bang and Hyde Power Potion.
Let us first understand what each one has and what differs.

Bang à Stronger Carbonation, BCAA, Creatine, COQ10, B12, B6, Taurine, 300mg Caffeine
Hyde à Less Carbonation, Sweeter Taste, 350mg Caffeine, LCLT (recovery), Citrulline (Pump), Teacrine & Choline (Nootropics)
Cellucor C4 Carbonated à Moderate Carbonation, bold flavors, No artificial colors/dyes (Purple Frost), Blend of Beta-Alanine (Endurance), Betaine (Performance), Citrulline (Pump/ Prevent Lactic Acid Build Up)
Repp Sports Raze à This has the same caffeine content as Bang Energy (300mg) + Added Nootropics for longer lasting energy. The carbonation is also on the lighter side.

If you favor pure flavor à Bang
If you favor a coffee replacement, afternoon get me up, and well-rounded energy drink à C4 Carbonated
If you favor pure energy and focus à Hyde Power Potion
If you favor a strong long lasting energy drink à Repp Sports Raze
If you favor a fully-fledged pre-workout carbonated beverage à C4 Ultimate Carbonated

Rankings:

1. Orange Slice
  2. Cotton Candy
  3. Midnight Cherry
  4. Cherry Limeade
  5. Twisted Limeade
  6. Blue Bombsicle
  7. Tropical Punch
  8. Purple Frost
  9. Strawberry Watermelon