Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ghost Coconut Ice Cream Whey Review

Taste

Coconut Ice Cream – Upon opening the tub the aroma is strong enough to fill your room with a toasted coconut presence. The initial taste is a very dense and sweet cream vanilla bean that trickles a luscious aftertaste. The coconut begins to pick up as it hits the back of your taste buds, which I thought would be the other way around. For someone who does not have a high priority for coconut this one really was in my favor with a lighter coconut and stronger vanilla base. One other aspect I noted was the consistency was thicker compared to any of the Ghost Whey Flavors or limited edition Holiday flavors they have put out. This may not be an everyday flavor for the average consumer, but I would be damned to find another Coconut flavored protein that can rival this. Ghost knocked this out of the park, and way beyond my expectations.

Mixability

I mixed this protein shake with 1 Scoop of the Whey and 4-6oz of cashew milk. This mixed with ease. There was no clumping left in the shake as the powder started to mix hitting the liquid.

When mixed in Greek yogurt (plain) I also found it to mix with ease.. There are also no issues when utilized in baking. I find it to help the final product rise very well and make an incredible baked good.

Formula

Per Scoop:

1.5g Fat

4g Carbs

25g Protein

What you have to love about Ghost is the open label on the whey protein. The only other added ingredients are cellulose and xanthan gum + Sucralose as the sweetener. There is nothing hidden in here. With a very basic formula the greatest inclusion is a Ghost Enzyme to help breakdown the whey for those who may have a slight lactose problem. This will settle very easy and sit well for almost all consumers.

14.53g from WPI

13.15g From WPC

2.98g from Hydro WPI

Cost

$39.99 on their main webpage, but you can always find a 20% off coupon. If you have coupons to the 3-letter store you can always get the added discount if you want to shop local. For the price of the open label and flavoring it is more of a unique buy. Think of something you can use on occasion, but maybe a touch too expensive to use on a daily basis. Most people are geared to cost effective whey/whey blends on the market. My best piece of advice is you could half the dosage on the ghost whey and pair with a vanilla protein powder to get the enhancement of the Ghost flavoring.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^ Thanks for the review. I want this but is this another limited edition flavor that is always going to be sold out and never available because it's a limited run?

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That CG V3 is clumpy as heck. Mine sat in Dallas for over 24 hours before it finally made it to me. Texas heat and GlycerPump do not go well together.

Interested to hear your thoughts on it, I have yet to try it out

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@The Solution sent me some things to sample and try, oh and his baked goods too
Package #2 is coming later this week
@The Solution 's bake goods are the best !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Repp Sports Raze Energy Apollo Review

Taste

Apollo – Going into this flavor I had no idea what to expect. Upon the first sip, you get a strong cherry flavor that hits your taste buds. As the flavor lingers into the aftertaste this starts to enhance as you find a blue raspberry, mango, and subtle strawberry taste. To what exactly this flavor is I can’t put my name on it, but it has a berry melody with other enhancing fruity flavors. I like it because it is not very heavily carbonated and provides a unique flavor that leaves a consumer not knowing what to expect. For some that is a gamble, but Raze is very well known for making a good tasting energy drink. I would rank this top 3 behind Galaxy Burst and Sour Gummy Worms, and highly suggest giving it a try.

Formula

~300mg Caffeine

Hydration Matrix – Taurine & Potassium Citrate

Performance Blend – Betaine (Hydration & Cellular Concentration)

LCLT (Recovery)

BCAA’s (Additional Free Form Amino Acids)

Focus Matrix – L-Tyrosine, Choline, Alpha GPC (Nootropics for cognitive enhancement and mental clarity)

Cost

The prices on REPP Sports Raze energy drink will vary depending on promotion. These retail at $30 for a case of 12. I have seen them drop to 20-30% off from time to time. Therefore it would make them $21-24/Case of 12 cans. When you break down the cost per can it can come out to around $1.75/Can, which is very reasonable on the energy drink market. If you want to wait to try these in a local B&M you may pay upward to $3 a can before investing in cases.

Rankings

1. Sour Gummy Worms

2. Galaxy Burst

3. Apollo

4. Phantom Freeze

5. Grape Bubblegum

6. Guava Mango

7. Watermelon Frost

8. Strawberry Colada

Comparing other energy drinks

If you favor pure flavor à Bang

If you favor a coffee replacement, afternoon get me up, and well-rounded energy drink à C4 Carbonated

If you favor pure energy and focus à Hyde Power Potion

If you favor a strong long lasting energy drink à Repp Sports Raze

If you favor a fully-fledged pre-workout carbonated beverage à C4 Ultimate Carbonated

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Got these the other day, I will give them a test drive tomorrow !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm a forker !!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depending on size of tub if you remove the scoop and moisture packs then throw in a blender ball you can usually shake that kinda stuff back to powder. Remember to put the moisture packs back in after.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Just a few boring items today !!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Some boring looking protein. But, interesting flavours
1) Chocolate Cookies
2) Chocolate Peanut
3) Apple Crumble & Custard
4) Banana Fudge
5) Chocolate Coconut
6) Chocolate Caramel
7) Salted Caramel

Any other good flavour who has tried Bulk Powders?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 184286

1) Chocolate Cookies
2) Chocolate Peanut
4) Banana Fudge
5) Chocolate Coconut
6) Chocolate Caramel
7) Salted Caramel

Where are they manufactured ??

Reactions: 00A
DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 184286

1) Chocolate Cookies
2) Chocolate Peanut
4) Banana Fudge
5) Chocolate Coconut
6) Chocolate Caramel
7) Salted Caramel

Chocolate cookies is actually pretty good.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
View attachment 184286

1) Chocolate Cookies
2) Chocolate Peanut
4) Banana Fudge
5) Chocolate Coconut
6) Chocolate Caramel
7) Salted Caramel

Looks like they followed myProtein’s lead. They’ve had most of those flavors for years

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

From House of Protein and Pro Blend Nutrition !!

I tried the Vanilla this morning in oats, pretty good!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes. But, MP’s quality suks now. Bulk Powders have great reviews. So, wanted to give it a try. It’s been a while since I have used any bulk protein.

UK
Curious why do you say MY Protein quality sucks? I've had good experience with their
Impact Whey, Micellar Casein, Oat Powder, and some of their bulk powders.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Curious why do you say MY Protein quality sucks? I've had good experience with their
Impact Whey, Micellar Casein, Oat Powder, and some of their bulk powders.
I first used their Impact whey 3yrs ago and it was decent. Last I used MP was a year ago and few flavours how they taste changed, when I tried to mix it in a medium heat oats and it started break down into pieces and didn't dissolve. never had this problem when used it first time.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually, I don’t know if the US is different

But here in the UK there’s loads of people have been calling out my protein on the quality of there proteins 🤷🏻‍♂️

Out of the two bulk powders is probably better now.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

But here in the UK there’s loads of people have been calling out my protein on the quality of there proteins 🤷🏻‍♂️

Got mine from US first and second time it was from the UK. I guess that explains it, may be??

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are there any Indian Protein / Supplement companies ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Curry Flavored Protein Sounds GREAT !!

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This didn’t come in the mail, but nonetheless, it was a purchase!

IMG_0393.JPG

The three letter store had a nice BOGO 50% off sale on these, plus a rewards coupon I had. Comes out to less than $1.50 a can....cheaper than a monster where I live!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I first used their Impact whey 3yrs ago and it was decent. Last I used MP was a year ago and few flavours how they taste changed, when I tried to mix it in a medium heat oats and it started break down into pieces and didn't dissolve. never had this problem when used it first time.
I like my overnight proats cold so I mix a cup of oats, 1 scoop of protein, and a little water and
if I'm using Impact Whey I add just a touch of van or choc casein to thicken it up better and in
the morning have a bowl of thick tasty oats and again I eat it cold so I haven't noticed any issues
with dissolving cause I don't add it to hot oats.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What do you want from a cheap product, ppl buying this protein as cheap! Get yourself some quality protein