In the Mail ....

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Forgot to post this the other day. Log will be up by the weeks end for anyone who’d like to follow along

IMG_9715.JPG

@Rocket3015 @Chuck Diesel

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got in on the awesome deal @BUILDFASTFORM FullBlitz and Vasoblitz plus the pretty cool looking jug. After @The Solution discount 55.25 shipped

IMG_9714.JPG

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Legend has it that the hydrator actually Helps brings on pumps even more..

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some Good Deals !!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So it's 2 cases of bang and 2 of vpx meltdown plus a tank for 48? Maybe I read it wrong on the site, thought it was 48 total for one of each.
No sir, 4 cases 48$...free tank and shipping...well you just gotta know the right folks for that to happen!!
Gonna try my first bang thus evening when I get off day job before 2nd job starts.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its 2 Cases of Bang and 1 Free Case of meltdown for $48 currently

it was 2 Cases of Bang and 2 cases of meltdown for free

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
O rly? What happened to stop it being made?
It's looking like it will be controlled/banned soon so most companies have stopped using/making it in the US

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have some bottles of noopept somewhere in my condo I must find them lol

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Blue Star Nutraceuticals PPK Power Review

Flavor:

Pineapple Mango - I have had a few mango-flavored products on the market and Xtend/Xtend Perform has always been my favorite. Pineapple Mango is a very bold pineapple flavor complimented with a surging mango aftertaste. The mango flavor pairs extremely well to provide an extremely refreshing flavor. At first I thought the pineapple would be overbearing, but after the aftertaste hits you the mango flavor shines. This is a fantastic flavor especially for those who love fruity flavors. The combination of both flavors is pure and makes a fantastic flavored product.

Mixability:

PPK has no issues when it does come to mixing. Given the 13g profile and active raw's per serving I had my doubts there may be clumping or residue that settles on the bottom of the shaker. That does not seem to be the case here. After 10-15 shakes this was dissolved. There may be a slight glimpse of foam but that fades away fast.

Formula:

Calories5
Total Carbohydrate1 g
Niacin (as nicotinamide)20 mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)14 mg
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)12 mcg
Sodium (sodium R-lipoate & pink himalayan sea salt)50 mg
Maximum Power Complex
Beta Alanine3200 mg
Creatine Monohydrate3000 mg
Betaine Anhydrous2500 mg
Peak ATP (adenosine triphosphate)400 mg
Mental Focus Blend
Caffeine (as caffeine anhydrous)250 mg
Beta-Phenylethylamine100 mg
Huperzia Serrata(aerial) Extract (1% huperzine A)40 mg
Hordenine25 mg
Hydration
Coconut (Cocos nuciffera) water powder500 mg
Pink Himalayan Sea Salt300 mg
XD Delivery Technology Complex61 mg
Fumarate
BioPerine (Piper nigrum; fruit; 95% piperine)
AstraGinTM (Panax notoginseng, Astragalus membranaceus; root)
Succinate
Sodium Alpha Lipoic Acid

Cliffs:

Clinical doses of Beta-Alanine, Creatine, Betaine for performance, endurance, and recovery.
Peak ATP included to aid performance and increase body composition.
250mg of Caffeine (Moderate Stim) enhanced with nootropics (Huperzina A, Hordenine)
Coconut Water Power & Pink Sea Salt for Hydration
Increased Amino Acid update from Bioperine and Astragin combo.

Cost:

When you factor in nearly $3 a serving it will be a hard sell when buying direct. $60 for a 20 day supply equates to 4-5 weeks for most gym goers. Blue Star does run 50% off promo’s from time to time, so this is when you will want to keep your eyes peeled to buy. At $30 for 20 servings it is a much more cost effective option.

Thanks for reviewing Bob

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would love to know how you get on with these, my right knee is pissing me off right now and 6 weeks ago I destroyed my ankle and ligaments so been looking at rehaband gear for my knee and ankle. 35 and falling apart :(
This morning was my first workout with them, I wanted to do squats but the back did not like that idea. They are a little uncomfortable on the back of the knee's (but I think I will get used to them) Leg Extensions, Curls, Leg Press, Seated and Standing Calf Raises all felt better on my knees with these sleeves. I like'em !!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This morning was my first workout with them, I wanted to do squats but the back did not like that idea. They are a little uncomfortable on the back of the knee's (but I think I will get used to them) Leg Extensions, Curls, Leg Press, Seated and Standing Calf Raises all felt better on my knees with these sleeves. I like'em !!
I have these exact same ones. They are awesome and make my old and battered knees feel much more stable. I use them for squats, lunges, leg press and step ups. A while back I had meniscus problems in one knee. The knee sleeves along with Flexatril have been lifesavers. My knees still pop and crack some but the pain is gone as long as I don't go super heavy.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Would love to know how you get on with these, my right knee is pissing me off right now and 6 weeks ago I destroyed my ankle and ligaments so been looking at rehaband gear for my knee and ankle. 35 and falling apart :(
id be willing to bet that your knee issues are due to compensation from the ankle injury...

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
id be willing to bet that your knee issues are due to compensation from the ankle injury...
Your spot on actually. It’s weird to see as my calf is vanishing on my injured leg and on my “good” leg the calf is always pumped 😂 but yeah the knee is taking a beating due to compensation.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have these exact same ones. They are awesome and make my old and battered knees feel much more stable. I use them for squats, lunges, leg press and step ups. A while back I had meniscus problems in one knee. The knee sleeves along with Flexatril have been lifesavers. My knees still pop and crack some but the pain is gone as long as I don't go super heavy.
This is great to hear, gives me some hope.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear, even if I find them uncomfortable as long as there helping I’ll be happy.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't wait to try them for squats !!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just popping in to confirm that TMGS Rockstar is indeed delicious.

Also, if you're a fan of apple, their Bang competitor (XDurance) also tastes really good, IMO (and better than the ripped red, kiwi strawberry, and the crushed blue or cotton candy or whatever it is). They also have a tea flavor that released with the apple but i didn't bother as I despise the taste of tea lol.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was in my local supermarket last week and the Monster sales rep was there re-arranging the drinks and was talking to me as I couldn’t find the white sugar-free version. She’s pointed out their new Mango Loco and said it was great and to try it and I would’ve done but 58g sugar in one 500ml can is demented.

I know it’s on par with 2 cans of full fat coke but still, that much sugar in one serving is mad.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was in my local supermarket last week and the Monster sales rep was there re-arranging the drinks and was talking to me as I couldn’t find the white sugar-free version. She’s pointed out their new Mango Loco and said it was great and to try it and I would’ve done but 58g sugar in one 500ml can is demented.

I know it’s on par with 2 cans of full fat coke but still, that much sugar in one serving is mad.
That flavor is great but yea loads of sugar. The new Rockstar has similar flavors and zero sugar.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Not really supplement related but, I just got this at work:

Thanks @chedapalooza for making the best GDA on the market, Glycøshield FTW!!!!
Blue Bell is some great stuff, can't wait for the cookie cake flavor to drop. Ice Cream is one of my favorite bodybuilding supplements

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Blue Bell is some great stuff, can't wait for the cookie cake flavor to drop. Ice Cream is one of my favorite bodybuilding supplements
I like on top on my Proats

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
73$ shipped. A couple essentials and amino bogo Looking forward to trying the cosmic blast aminocharger. Company tossed a free tank in too.
IMG_0075.JPG