In the Mail ....

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may have heard a little birdie whisper into my ear that there are going to be some pretty dope sales on some supps starting tomorrow. The Solution is the man who can hook you up.
Can drop a few details on what I have been told I can share.
BOGO Blender Bottles
25% off BSN, ON,MAN Sports
BOGO ON Celsius products
How about a solid staple????
TRU MULTI by PES
buy 1 get the 2nd at 50% off....stock up time

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s a pretty solid deal!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may have heard a little birdie whisper into my ear that there are going to be some pretty dope sales on some supps starting tomorrow. The Solution is the man who can hook you up.
Can drop a few details on what I have been told I can share.
BOGO Blender Bottles
25% off BSN, ON,MAN Sports
BOGO ON Celsius products
BOGO on bio-gro & some more R1 protein deals and BOGO50 on PES products

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
Waiting on the reported case of c4 ultimate cans and c4 cans for 26

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Waiting for fullblitz, CBD sample, enhanced formulation samples, and ghost product samples. No tracking for anything, so very suspenseful, especially with the bad USPS guys we have over here.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MAN Blockbuster $7 a Tub
Not bad....
Not bad at all.
And I thought when I paid 11$ a tub I got a deal....
It's cheaper for me to buy blockbuster than it is to buy glycerol standalone. Blockbuster has glycerol and a ton of other goodies too.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just recieved some of this in the mail, price is on point too. Hit me up if anyone's looking I can steer you in the right direction.
11kt_1000x1500.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bulk.jpg

DemntedCowboy - Turned me on to this company - Trying to get my hematocrit levels down a bit !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
The Solution keeps dropping deals left and right. 43 shipped for 5lbs isolate and 30ct flavor xtend plus more fuel samples. Got a couple more deals from this weeks sale too coming. If y’all haven’t talked to bob about this weeks sales he’s got a lot of deals still up
IMG_8502.JPG

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dang didn't see that, ive been using my protein isolate And its much easier on my stomach. Sucks because I have like 8 tubs of other protein but rarely use cause of GI problems.

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
IMG_0013.JPG

Came home to find this in my mailbox. I didn’t order it but after placing a large order with TheSolution on Monday he sent this to me after me having some confusion about my order. Pretty cool, I order a lot of different things online but never get personal packages as a thank you gesture.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Enjoy the ride!!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20190307_052313.jpg

FREE!! The Solution you are a very generous man and a absolute pleasure to do business with. Thank you!

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Gaspari Proven Egg Protein

https://youtu.be/eAMnA2em55o
[video=youtube_share;eAMnA2em55o]http://youtu.be/eAMnA2em55o[/video]

Taste

Chocolate - Upon opening the tub the aroma is extremely strong and rich for a chocolate protein. I have never had an egg protein before, but after mixing and trying it I was pleasantly surprised. Right away the flavor is dense and packs a luscious milk chocolate initial taste. What I did notice is small vibes of a egg undertone from the egg white protein inclusion. Granted stevia is very hard to flavor, but with how clean of a profile Gaspari went within the egg protein they did a great job masking the raw materials. The best part about this protein is how easy it settles compared to regular whey. You will find yourself digesting this protein with ease. A top-tier formula is not always easy to flavor, and that runs for any product in the supplement industry. Given the ingredient profile, Gaspari did a very good job on flavoring this chocolate to give you impressive tasting chocolate.

Mixability

Gaspari Proven Egg mixes on the thick side due to being an egg protein powder. This is typical for other companies who manufacture egg protein. I would consider adding 8-10oz per scoop to find a good powder/liquid ratio. Some may prefer upward to 12-14 if you enjoy a thin protein shake. This is fantastic when mixed with yogurt to make a protein pudding. That is my number one way to use this product for a sludge-like consistency.

Formula

Per Scoop:
110 Calories
0g Fat
2g Carbs
25g Protein

Ingredients:
egg white
sunflower lecithin
natural cocoa and chocolate flavor
stevia (Sweetener)

Cost

Gaspari Proven Egg retails at $47.99 for a 2lb option. When you apply a 20% off rep code (Doug20) that drops the price to $38.40 per container. Given you are getting one of the highest biological forms of protein it is still an expensive buy at around $1.40 per scoop.

Pro’s

• Fantastic Macro Content
• Very clean Profile
• Dairy Free
• Thick Mixability

Con’s

• Cost per serving compared to whey, isolate, or a blend.
• Stevia leaves a slight aftertaste.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wow, this came fast! Thanks Bob! Will be trying one out today when I get to work.
IMG_20190307_132132.jpeg

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I’ve not used a pump based pre in about 3 weeks and Been having some of the best workouts in a long azz time......

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly I’ve not used a pump based pre in about 3 weeks and Been having some of the best workouts in a long azz time......
Dr. Phil said on Rogan that when you have to say you are being honest it’s usually a lie, so I ask you what pump based pre are you using?

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The hype is getting to me. I told myself I would not really use a pump product going forward but now I want to get in and try this. Forgot where best deal is.
It’s good stuff! I cut off all stims preworkout awhile back and I haven’t missed a beat! The improvements in endurance are very noticeable and of course the pump is legit!

I would definitely suggest trying it, or get a trial size tub and give it a shot! I train fasted and follow a very low carb diet and I always get a dense pump. Vaso blitz is awesome!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It’s good stuff! I cut off all stims preworkout awhile back and I haven’t missed a beat! The improvements in endurance are very noticeable and of course the pump is legit!

I would definitely suggest trying it, or get a trial size tub and give it a shot! I train fasted and follow a very low carb diet and I always get a dense pump. Vaso blitz is awesome!
Where can the trial size tubs be found? Im pretty hooked on quake atm, but I'm dying to try this skittles flavor. I usually don't even care if a pre taste like crap but sometimes the flavors can be delicious. I use to love drinking OG alphamine, man I miss that one...

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where can the trial size tubs be found? Im pretty hooked on quake atm, but I'm dying to try this skittles flavor. I usually don't even care if a pre taste like crap but sometimes the flavors can be delicious. I use to love drinking OG alphamine, man I miss that one...
Bro, I’m right there with you! I used tubs and tubs of quake (stim free) and loved it! Once I ran out I jumped onto Vasoblitz. I love and miss OG alphamine as well.

I don’t know why, but after every workout with quake, I would crash hard. Again, I didn’t use any stims, but I would still crash. It was so bad I would fall asleep driving to work after the gym. I get no crash from Vasoblitz and have plenty of energy. I did take it everyday and the effects definitely get more pronounced over time. But even if you didn’t take it everyday, the tub will last you well over a month.

As for flavor, the first time I took the skittles flavor, I didn’t like it. It definitely got better the more I used it and it does in fact taste like the candy. I use a lot of water with it anyways, so I’m sure that’s a factor as well.

Hope this helps!

Edit: GrizzleB clear your inbox

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I know that adding more water dilutes the flavor. I’m saying that I prefer to have more water since I train shortly after waking, so I like to drink a lot of water to get hydrated.

By the way, just finished a workout and had the Strawberry Berry flavor in about 24oz water....phenomenal taste! I think I like it more than rainbow candy!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Salted Caramel is my favorite Rule 1

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
IMG_2447.JPG

There’s been some love for this and I was waiting on the new OL Preworkouts so figured why not

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got im my hook-up. Chuck Diesel Rocket3015
get.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend