In the Mail ....

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried both of the main UK bulk brands, flavorwise it's meh..and price is not far of this offer! As well they are a prop. blend so you never know how much is what!
Time will tell about flavors of trutain, I just tried cpbc and its good!
Eh? Both bulk brands? We have at least 5 I can think of, none of whom use prop blends.

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried both of the main UK bulk brands, flavorwise it's meh..and price is not far of this offer! As well they are a prop. blend so you never know how much is what!
Time will tell about flavors of trutain, I just tried cpbc and its good!
Been using The Protein Works Whey 360 no complaints with it at all usually 40%off aswell

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Eh? Both bulk brands? We have at least 5 I can think of, none of whom use prop blends.
Can you share the list of bulk brands. I might have to travel soon and want to get some good quantity protein back.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice !!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My initial verdict of Venom for those wondering. No DMAA, and very very little ephedra extract. Does appear to have less than 300mg caff, which I like. Would like to get a scoop tested by a lab, but don't have money.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow that Venom pre workout seems to be very strong. Is it too strong? What effects would it give compared to OG mesomorph?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow that Venom pre workout seems to be very strong. Is it too strong? What effects would it give compared to OG mesomorph?
Look at my above post. Me thinks the label is lie.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My initial verdict of Venom for those wondering. No DMAA, and very very little ephedra extract. Does appear to have less than 300mg caff, which I like. Would like to get a scoop tested by a lab, but don't have money.
with 100mg of DMAA you would sure as hell know if it was in there... that would hit like a brick to the head

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Monthly reup! 25% off with MAH25. Working well with my new TRT protocol and reverse dieting from Keto to 200g of carbs View attachment 181768
Going from keto to 200 grams must feel like you’re eating all the carbs but id prob be better off with 200g seeing I haven’t been south of 300 in a while

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel ripped off. Wonder if I can return it opened. Don't know if any of the ingredients other than caffiene are legit.
Wow that’s fuckin brutal! I was considering that as a viable mesomorph replacement...

One thing I can suggest, have you vigorously shaken the tub up?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel ripped off. Wonder if I can return it opened. Don't know if any of the ingredients other than caffiene are legit.
Wow that’s fuckin brutal! I was considering that as a viable mesomorph replacement...

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going from keto to 200 grams must feel like you’re eating all the carbs but id prob be better off with 200g seeing I haven’t been south of 300 in a while
It’s very interesting lol. I go from feeling pumped and shredded and to fat and bloated I the span of 12 hours. I know the first 2-4 weeks of reverse dieting are the hardest, and I HAVE to raise my maintenance cals and come off Keto now that my hormones are in check. It was messing with my liver kidneys and CK levels being Keto/low carb and continuing to train at high intensities. So I’m feeling great physically for the most part but mentally it’s a big change. I’m so used to avoiding carbs and now I find myself trying to find enjoyable ways to hit my macros instead of just slamming down rice cakes just because lol. So far so good. The interesting part will be when I start getting up around 200g and need to keep protein and fat down.... just so used to loading up on those macros that carbs are not something I know how to take in enjoyably and consistently

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This. Chop it up with a fork or knife. Put in fridge for 24-48 hours. Chop again, shake until you get tired. Chop some more.. should be good and have everything redistributed enough. This is how i preserve my powdered Supps that clump up if not used quickly enough. Continue to store in fridge/freezer.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@chedapalooza I can only imagine the drastic change has to be somewhat of a shock to the system. I know once I start bulking in November the first few weeks I feel bloated all the time, but a lot of that is mental. Never considered the hormonal aspect of shifting eating habits but makes a ton of sense now that you say it. I guess it’s just like any system of change where there’s never just a to b, there’s always varying levels and factors that also play huge roles in it all. Good luck upping those carbs

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

First time opening I did. I'm going to shake it up again before my workout, and try again today. I was most days taking Kraken with DMHA, and Venom felt like it had no DMAA, no DMHA.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Giving ultimate a try starting Monday. 42 for 2 shipped was a pretty decent deal, with super HD being free.
20190413_073749.jpeg

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts on this fat burner? Ordering this and some Yohimbine by it's side. Some ARA too. Thoughts on the website? Should I get from somewhhere else?
Screenshot_20190413-163726.jpeg
Screenshot_20190413-163717.jpeg

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thoughts on this fat burner? Ordering this and some Yohimbine by it's side. Some ARA too. Thoughts on the website? Should I get from somewhhere else?
Almost all fat loss will come from yohimbine hcl in that formula. Cheaper to just buy caffeine and yohimbine caps

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used to use code red because yohimbine was very hard to get in the UK but now I have a source I wouldn't use code red unless I really had to. The yohimbine is the only real useful ingredient there. I used around 15mg per day, I could go twenty but side effects were too strong. I do like to feel it though.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used to use code red because yohimbine was very hard to get in the UK but now I have a source I wouldn't use code red unless I really had to. The yohimbine is the only real useful ingredient there. I used around 15mg per day, I could go twenty but side effects were too strong. I do like to feel it though.

DM me please where you get yohimbine in the U.K.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The hype for myoblox has been and gone now, especially with BZRK getting such good reviews and feedback

Having said that I would like to try one of the LE versions of loco

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The hype for myoblox has been and gone now, especially with BZRK getting such good reviews and feedback

Having said that I would like to try one of the LE versions of loco
I was late to the party, I had only recently heard of them. The BZRK looks too strong for me, but I’ve heard good things about it as well.

As far as this Rainbow Haze Loco goes, its pretty great! Flavor is phenomenal, like a sherbet flavor and it even has a like a creamy component to it. Hard to explain but it’s damn good. The formula is strong, for me. My initial try, I did just under a scoop and half and it was a little much. One scoop is just right for me, which is great because the bottle will last longer. The inclusion of GBB is awesome for cutting season, as it definitely warms you up and makes you sweat like crazy! Overall, I’m very satisfied with it and will pick up another

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was late to the party, I had only recently heard of them. The BZRK looks too strong for me, but I’ve heard good things about it as well.

As far as this Rainbow Haze Loco goes, its pretty great! Flavor is phenomenal, like a sherbet flavor and it even has a like a creamy component to it. Hard to explain but it’s damn good. The formula is strong, for me. My initial try, I did just under a scoop and half and it was a little much. One scoop is just right for me, which is great because the bottle will last longer. The inclusion of GBB is awesome for cutting season, as it definitely warms you up and makes you sweat like crazy! Overall, I’m very satisfied with it and will pick up another
I really enjoy BZRK. Just enough stim but not insanity. Chemix was/felt a lot stronger.

The loco formulations for LE are on point. Cinco Loco has been my favor to date. Rainbow Haze 2 years ago was good too.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like a nice box this month!!