• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

MTS Outright Bar Butterscotch Peanut Butter

https://youtu.be/VyQ2ksQTcjY
[video=youtube_share;VyQ2ksQTcjY]http://youtu.be/VyQ2ksQTcjY[/video]

Taste
Butterscotch Peanut Butter – The peanut butter base of the bar is exactly the same from Marc’s original Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip & Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin. The creaminess and richness of the peanut butter overpowers the complimenting butterscotch flavor. You will still taste the burnt buttery and rich caramel, but it really picks up in the aftertaste as you chew on the bar. In my opinion this is a 70/30 ratio of peanut butter to butterscotch. The two flavors pair well together especially if you truly enjoy a caramel based addition to the Outright Bar.

Texture
The texture of the bars correlates a soft cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. I have not tried putting them in a microwave, but I would imagine it would melt the chocolate chips. This is a bar that doesn't need to have anything done to it as the texture is just right and is easy to chew.

Macros

Calories ~ 270-280
Fat ~ 11-12g
Carbs ~ 26-27g
Protein ~ 15g
Ingredients: Peanut Butter, Honey, Oats, MTS Isolate Protein, Butterscotch Chocolate Chips, Cocoa Powder

Cost
$24.99 a Box of 12 bars, which comes out to $2.08/Bar. Given websites do run sales and promotions getting these under $2 would be an easy buy. When you stack them to other bars on the market it is hard to compare them to bars that have a different ingredient profile. Marc takes a lot of pride is using no fake sugars, or fiber sources to construct a whole food bar.

Rankings

1) Almond Butter Chocolate Chip
2) Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin
3) Peanut Butter Butterscotch
4) White Chocolate Raspberry
5) Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip

Overall
THE PROS
• Affordably priced at $24.99 for a box of 12 ($2.08 per bar)
• 6 simple whole food ingredients
• Digest easy and don't leave any bloat (like sugar alcohols or artificial sweeteners may do)
• Impressive taste and texture that just melts in your mouth (even out of the wrapper)
• Unique balance ratio of Carbs, Protein and fats for a quality healthy snack

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_0001.JPG
thanks The Solution for the hook up

And that was really fast shipping. Ordered yesterday morning.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
rob112 if you haven't try it yet, next time grab a Salted Caramel .....

M

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1804.JPG

Just arrived on my doorstep! Thanks Bob!

Edit: just noticed they used EAA’s for this one instead of BCAA’s. Albeit in minuscule amounts, it’s a feature I hadn’t noticed about this new flavor.

M

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow I’ve had a couple Bangster Berry’s and didn’t notice. I’ll post up my thoughts later day, got one sitting in the fridge to get nice and cold!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
15DE845F-689A-4598-8FD8-939228854757.jpeg

Wow never noticed either...
Looks like it will be bangster berry here on out

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to The Solution for hooking me up. Its hard to find a good price on Karbolyn. He even covered my taxes, we cool like that tho don't expect him to cover y'all taxes.
But seriously, he's a great guy, he has great prices. Strongly reccomend doing bussiness with him.

BTW that Fuel preworkout is very nice. The Fuel pre and Karbolyn combo gave me awesome pumps at the gym

20190222_193207.jpeg
20190222_193221.jpeg
20190222_193241.jpeg

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_0001.JPG

As fate would have I got this sample at the gym today...I dig it!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That is my favorite Rule 1 Flavor !

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol - i know that feeling - feel so good 1 sample - best feeling when one is broke
You know how in the avengers Hulk is like “that’s my secret. I’m always angry.” And he goes Hulk? Well I do the same except I have 3 kids and I go “that my secret. I’m always broke.” Lol

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Finally got my sample.

This was really good!

Not the best review because I had it in oats (that’s how I use most of my protein so used it that way).

It was much sweeter than I anticipated (not in a bad way).

Overall I really liked it may purchase in the future.

IMG_1820.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got a packet of Blue Berry Muffin also, I will be making it with my oats tomorrow morning !!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
72C29C38-83F9-4FDC-9D46-7C51D33FA506.jpeg

I probably won’t need anything for a year now. All set. Thanks to MySTeek for the Joint Mechanic Plus justhere4comm for the 5-htp and milk thistle with some samples. tygatyga for posting the insane buy of Quake at dirt cheap. That let me search for Quake. rodefeehfor letting me in on the Flexatril deal.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are set !

M

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's the new flavor?
It’s really good!

The carbonation isn’t as dense, it reminds me of the champagne Bang. The “bubble” feel smaller and more bubbly, whereas the usual Bangs have “bigger bubble”. Hard to describe but something just seems a little different with the carbonation, but not in a bad way.

As for flavor, I don’t drink so I wasn’t sure what a rosé is supposed to taste like, but I sense a grape and strawberry type flavor. Very good, very light and refreshing. Not overly sweet or bold in flavor.

I have one to a friend and fellow Bang fanatic and he says it tastes just like a rosé. He really enjoyed it as well.

B

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, well, well, loom what we have here. Huge thanks to The Solution for picking me to log the new FullBlitz. Also was able to have them send me out a VasoBlitz and a bro jug. This is awesome, can't wait to try this
20190225_133815.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, well, well, loom what we have here. Huge thanks to The Solution for picking me to log the new FullBlitz. Also was able to have them send me out a VasoBlitz and a bro jug. This is awesome, can't wait to try thisView attachment 179998
I look forward to following this log !

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, well, well, loom what we have here. Huge thanks to The Solution for picking me to log the new FullBlitz. Also was able to have them send me out a VasoBlitz and a bro jug. This is awesome, can't wait to try thisView attachment 179998
How are you gonna stack them? One scoop of each? Full dose fullblitz and one scoop vasoblitz?
I may even try fullblitz pre and vasoblitz infra

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I thought it was just me. hahaha! I just get pissed off when I drink one. Have no clue why, but it happens.
same here! we need a support group. lol. i have to space them out over a day or so. sucks because they taste great. wondering if they’re stronger than what’s listed.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is no need to go over 2 scoops of either.
1+1 for lower stim
2 vasoblitz for non-stim
2 fullblitz for full stimmed pre-workout

No point in taking 3 scoops combined of either since you are getting clinical doses of Betaine, Citrulline, Nitrates, Beta-Alanine with 2 scoops total of how you ever choose to use them.
Makes sense !!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 179937
I probably won’t need anything for a year now. All set. Thanks to MySTeek for the Joint Mechanic Plus justhere4comm for the 5-htp and milk thistle with some samples. tygatyga for posting the insane buy of Quake at dirt cheap. That let me search for Quake. rodefeehfor letting me in on the Flexatril deal.
Right on! Glad it got to you in time!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my two tubs of White Frost Fuel, plus free shipping and a free shaker for < $0.60/serving. As a huge White Monster fan, this is half the price of a can of Monster, if not cheaper. Thanks for the hookup The Solution.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Going to log the Joint Mechanic Plus here. Thank You for your generosity. Really appreciate it.
Put a link u, would love to follow

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Got my two tubs of White Frost Fuel, plus free shipping and a free shaker for < $0.60/serving. As a huge White Monster fan, this is half the price of a can of Monster, if not cheaper. Thanks for the hookup The Solution.
i was skeptical of how close the flavoring would be. if you mix with 8-10 oz., it’s damn near spot on. May be a little better imo. They did a great job. I’ve had a few other white monster copies, that weren’t anywhere close.

A

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established

My colleagues at work will appreciate the energy pick up from Fuel as we head into our busy season. Thanks to The Solution for the free shipping.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Campus.jpg

All This $ 10.00 including shipping and I will give you one guess............... Correct The Solution for the Hook Up !!!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Where I can find a deal on this flexatril? I need something for the joints. Might just go back to using orange triad multi since it has joint support in it, I just figured there's possibly better options now.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cant wait to try these bars
20190301_181124.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone heard an update about Sparta's cereal protein bars?
No, but I bet they would be good !! If only we had some one at The Arnold that could check this out The Solution

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sparta is not at the arnold.
Sparta had to change warehouses due to demand and why their items have been out of stock on most retailers. The demand is high so all of their stuff has been put on the backburner for the time being.
Some how I thought you would know "The Scoop"

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Quest Nutrition Chocolate Sprinkled Doughnut Protein Bar Review

Taste

Chocolate Sprinkled Doughnut – When reading the name doughnut in any protein infused product it will raise your eyebrow. Upon first bite the chocolate coating provides a hybrid of a heavy milk chocolate and a slight aftertaste of a dark chocolate. While it is unique I would say it is 80/20 ratio in favor of milk chocolate. The dual flavor paves way for the sweetness enhanced in the sprinkles that coat the bar to elevate the flavoring of the bar. I never picked up a doughnut taste, as it would be hard to get the buttery undertone of a fresh baked pastry in a protein bar. If you were to blindfold me and have me eat this bar I would say it tastes exactly like chocolate birthday cake. Personally I thought this bar was fantastic as it was flavored with Stevia. Most of the time Stevia is very bitter, Quest found a way to make the flavor shine with that as its main sweetener choice.

Texture

Out of the wrapper you can notice the bar has the usual quest bar texture with the added flakiness from the sprinkles laced throughout the bar included inside and. The bar was very soft which has a ONE Bar consistency associated with it. I was very pleased with this texture and flavor compared to the previous batches and flavors the company has produced.

Formula

190 Calories
8g Fat
23g Carbs
20g Protein
14g Fiber

This bar is flavored with Stevia instead of Sucralose, but you would never know. The flavoring was incredible and there was no bitterness associated with that sweetener of choice.

Cost

Quest retails for about $24 a box making it right around $2 a bar. If you were to buy a single bar off the main quest website it would be around $2.39 per bar. Buying in bulk saves you around 40 cents a bar, but all in all if on sale it’s pretty cost effective for 12 bars for around $16-20. When you factor in flavor, and factor in good calories for less than 200 calories a bar it's a convenient investment.

Quest Rankings

1. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
2. Cookies & Cream
3. Mocha Chocolate Chip
4. Chocolate Sprinkled Doughnut
5. Apple Pie
6. Double Chocolate Chunk
7. Chocolate Brownie
8. S’mores
9. Chocolate PB
10. Cinnamon Roll

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
krogers has quest bars 3 for $5, went to walgreens today and found them there for same price.