In the Mail ....

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does Fuel have any carbonation to it when mixed up (eg, sodium bicarbonate or something else, NoXplode used to fizz up)? The White Frost sounds amazing, but part of the reason I like energy drinks are because of the fizz - not sure if I'd like it without it.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Campus Protein White Frost & Lemon Drop Fuel Pre-Workout

[video=youtube;D2DtP7y1APM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2DtP7y1APM[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2DtP7y1APM

Taste

White Frost - White Frost fuel is a mirror image of a White Monster energy drink in a powder form. While tasting the beverage you can pick up small hints that resemble carbonation to give you the replica of the carbonated can. If you never had a white monster this beverage provides a grapefruit/ citrus flavored soda. The way the sour and sweet flavors congeal together make a very refreshing flavor. If you ever had a squirt soda or fresca this is a good example of what to expect going into this product or buying the energy drink. Overall this exceeds Hyde Power Potion in Winter Blast as the best white monster replica I had and the taste was absolutely spectacular.

Lemon Drop - The lemon drop flavor in Fuel has surpasses my lemon hater taste buds. The density of the flavor is on the bold side on the initial taste. As this flavor hits your taste buds you pick up a slight zest in the aftertaste to enhance the sweetness of the lemon. You really get the best of both worlds with a strong initial taste and a zesty aftertaste. This is by far the best lemon I have had to date. It is not overpowering, it is not dull, and it is done just right. This is extremely refreshing and any lemon fan will truly enjoy this one!

Ranking of Fuel Flavors:
1)White Frost
2)Sour Watermelon Wedges
3)Lemon Drop
** Remember I am not a big lemon fan ***

Mixability
CP Fuel mixes with ease. Just touching the water the powder will start to dissolve. I even mixed with a spoon in water and had nothing stick to the cup. I was amazed at how flawless this does mix. In a blender bottle or shaker bottle you will have no particles floating around or any foaming. This is a huge plus to the product especially if you ware on the go and want to just add it to a water bottle and slug it down.

Formula

Creatine Monohydrate 1.5g – Power, Performance, Endurance, Recovery
Carnosyn Beta Alanine 1.2g – Power and Performance, Delays fatigue
L-Arginine 800mg – Nitric Oxide Enhancer
Betaine Anhydrous 500mg – Cellular electrolyte concentration & Hydration
L-Citrulline 450mg – Pumps, N.O Enhancer, delay lactic acid build up
L-Tyrosine 280mg - cognition-enhancing amino acid
L-Taurine 220mg – Hydration & Performance
Choline Bitartrate 250mg – Cognitive Enhancer & Nootropic
Caffeine Anhydrous 200-250mg – Stimulant (200 is regular for Watermelon & Lemon and 250 for LE White Frost)
Huperzine A 2.5mg – Cognitive Enhancer & Nootropic
L-Norvaline 120mg – N.O. Enhancer + Pump agent

Cost

CP Fuel is around $25 for 30 servings or $40 for 60 servings. Whenever you buy in bulk or a larger product you will get a cheaper cost per serving. If you are looking for a great tasting energy drink or coffee replacement that provides good energy this is a worthwhile buy. While the ingredients are not clinically dosed you could find this as a great afternoon get me up,, or a tool to use when studying. I would venture towards other heavy hitter or clinically dosed products for a true pre-workout.

Pro’s
• Top of the line Taste
• Good Caffeine Kick
• Great Energy
• Transparent Label
• ~ 80 cents a scoop, which is great for energy, drink replacement.
Con’s

• Not Clinically dosed At A Single Scoop
• More Effective At 2 Scoops, but still lackluster in some areas.

I think that this is suitable as an energy drink replacement as you said but too underdosed for a true preworkout. No need for creatine at all, beta alanine would need 3 scoops and the l citruline about 6.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bob, I have great respect for your reviews, I know you have a connection with Campus Protein (Great Company) but yet you give a good honest review of there product!! Respect !

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Problem with that is, you can just pop into a shop/petrol/gas station and pick up a can of monster

Or order online and wait for delivery etc

If the average person wants a drink like that they aren’t going to go online and buy it they will just pop into a shop a buy a can

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You do realize that is exactly what I said in the video right?

Word for word I held up the monster can and said “this retals At $1.50-2 and fuel is 80 cents. Half the cost, better and long lasting energy and better flavor.

Read the last line under cost regarding this not being a fully dosed clinical pre workout. ;)

Do you know how many people just walk into grocery stores and convenience stores and drop upward to $2-3 on a drink? Fuel could replace that and save people good money.

Good example I work at a pharmacy college and we have doctors that swesr by white monsters. I gave them a few scoops to try and told them the price point. Everyone of them stated it tastes better and the energy was longer and stronger. The turn around = affordable purchase for their daily use and they don’t have to Buy or chill cans
Lol yeah sorry, basically skimmed your review, looked at the ingredients and commented before watching :D

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Problem with that is, you can just pop into a shop/petrol/gas station and pick up a can of monster

If the average person wants a drink like that they aren’t going to go online and buy it they will just pop into a shop a buy a can
Waiting 1-3 days to have a 30 day supply is not killing anyone. Convenience is storing a tub at their office, they don't ever have to go into a store or a gas station they can just mix it up when they get to their office or their work. This prevents worry about traffic, waiting in line, or purchasing singles at a time.

Most people are narrow-minded, they don't think about "investments" or ways to save money. Just like your typical people who go to Starbucks every day and spend $4-6 a coffee. Easier to make at home, use a K-Cup, or invest in a coffee maker to use at their office/work and brew there.

Some people are lazy and will overpay, some will take a day or a few days to buy something to in return save them cash. There is plenty of ways to look at convenience. To some consumers its ehh ill buy a can , or some people who think Yeah this is the same thing or buy in bulk and save money. To each their own.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I disagee, I keep a shaker of Dry Powder in my vehicle at all times, Add Water, Shake, Ready To Go !!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I keep tubs of focus xt plus alien energy at work for quick fix situations.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
There's certainly some benefit to having a whole tub with multiple servings if not just for price per serving compared to Monsters alone.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But my point is we are all supp savvy people

The average person will just go buy a can of whatever they want

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I prefer a tub of energy supps. A tub can last me a month and cost me what I used to spend a week on monster.

$40 a week vs a month is a non brainer for me.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Spartan.jpg

I have only tried the Cinna Crunch so far, but it is awesome!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMG_1126.JPG

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Received the Radiate powder. Loving the flavor so far. Appreciate the hand written note as well ;)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Unless it’s a nootropic based drink, I don’t really care much for these energy drink replacement powders. I’d much rather brew coffee

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless it’s a nootropic based drink, I don’t really care much for these energy drink replacement powders. I’d much rather brew coffee
I’ve been brewing 6-8oz and adding 1tbsp of this mushroom blend
IMG_1134.JPG

However, i can always swap my coffee for Focus xt if I want more nootropic based stimulation with my mushroom blend.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For some reason the words "mushroom blend" just don't sound Good to me !

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you like the blend? Looks good... I wish they would have left the huperzine out though...
Love it. Very mild flavor, it’s hidden pretty well behind my coffee.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Waiting 1-3 days to have a 30 day supply is not killing anyone. Convenience is storing a tub at their office, they don't ever have to go into a store or a gas station they can just mix it up when they get to their office or their work. This prevents worry about traffic, waiting in line, or purchasing singles at a time.

Most people are narrow-minded, they don't think about "investments" or ways to save money. Just like your typical people who go to Starbucks every day and spend $4-6 a coffee. Easier to make at home, use a K-Cup, or invest in a coffee maker to use at their office/work and brew there.

Some people are lazy and will overpay, some will take a day or a few days to buy something to in return save them cash. There is plenty of ways to look at convenience. To some consumers its ehh ill buy a can , or some people who think Yeah this is the same thing or buy in bulk and save money. To each their own.
agree 100% It's about planning ahead and saving money!
I have enough shaker cups to kill someone. I just rinse my shaker cups out when I get home and fill them with powder and put them in a bag and Im ready to go. Of course I work in a office environment. I have a buddy that works construction and he fills his up every morning and puts them in his little cooler with his meals.
Told me it saves him $30.00+ a week over buying cans.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
agree 100% It's about planning ahead and saving money!
I have enough shaker cups to kill someone. I just rinse my shaker cups out when I get home and fill them with powder and put them in a bag and Im ready to go. Of course I work in a office environment. I have a buddy that works construction and he fills his up every morning and puts them in his little cooler with his meals.
Told me it saves him $30.00+ a week over buying cans.
the more I have on hand the more imma gonna use. if I bought 6 months ahead would be gone in 2 months, lol.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
https://i.imgur.com/s2yq3Mg_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium [USER=148929]The Solution[/USER] sent me a few samples of the Fuel White Frost and Lemon Drop. White Frost tastes very similar to a white monster right up to the carbonation. Energy is about the same but the focus is way better. Mixes very easily in a shaker with about 3 shakes. Per serving it is much more cost effective than buying cans of monster.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't know if I have ever bought a Energy Drink ??? But I have sure bought a ton of PWO ..................

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been brewing 6-8oz and adding 1tbsp of this mushroom blend View attachment 176385

However, i can always swap my coffee for Focus xt if I want more nootropic based stimulation with my mushroom blend.
Bro that lions mane is amazing stuff... Been on for about 3 weeks now and definitely notice better mental acuity and memory.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
https://i.imgur.com/s2yq3Mg_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium [USER=148929]The Solution[/USER] sent me a few samples of the Fuel White Frost and Lemon Drop. White Frost tastes very similar to a white monster right up to the carbonation. Energy is about the same but the focus is way better. Mixes very easily in a shaker with about 3 shakes. Per serving it is much more cost effective than buying cans of monster.[/QUOTE]If I wanted a Monster replacement, I think I'd go with SNS Focus XT. At least it has doses that are going to do something and it's under $1 a serving.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I wanted a Monster replacement, I think I'd go with SNS Focus XT. At least it has doses that are going to do something and it's under $1 a serving.
to be exact .5899999 cents a serving on black Friday deals. haha! Love me some Focus XT. Totally forgot about the label program, threw away 4 empty tubs now and 4 vaso 6.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know if I have ever bought a Energy Drink ??? But I have sure bought a ton of PWO ..................
Don't think I have either. I usually choose coffee if I'm traveling and stop at a quicky store.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
to be exact .5899999 cents a serving on black Friday deals. haha! Love me some Focus XT. Totally forgot about the label program, threw away 4 empty tubs now and 4 vaso 6.
Yeah that’s a bummer. I sent labels in a couple years back and got a tub of betaine.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I wanted a Monster replacement, I think I'd go with SNS Focus XT. At least it has doses that are going to do something and it's under $1 a serving.
Never tried Focus Xt is it worth the buy?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sparta is 30% OFF Again
$28/2lb
$45/5lb

I know you are going to pick up that loopy fruits and krispy Krunch!
Those two and maybe a few more!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I wanted a Monster replacement, I think I'd go with SNS Focus XT. At least it has doses that are going to do something and it's under $1 a serving.[/

White Fuel is aimed to tastes like a White Monster Ultra, especially because the powder gives a carbonated taste to it. That is what I was making my comparison to. There is not a focus XT flavor that is white monster ultra flavored. They are different products with different ingredient profiles that both have their time and place. If I wanted something to taste just like a white monster I would get the fuel. If I wanted a well-rounded nootropic based product in a different flavor (that doesn't resemble an energy drink in taste) Focus XT is a good option.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I wanted a Monster replacement, I think I'd go with SNS Focus XT. At least it has doses that are going to do something and it's under $1 a serving.[/

White Fuel is aimed to tastes like a White Monster Ultra, especially because the powder gives a carbonated taste to it. That is what I was making my comparison to. There is not a focus XT flavor that is white monster ultra flavored. They are different products with different ingredient profiles that both have their time and place. If I wanted something to taste just like a white monster I would get the fuel. If I wanted a well-rounded nootropic based product in a different flavor (that doesn't resemble an energy drink in taste) Focus XT is a good option.
You got a point there.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO, yes.

It’s a low dosed stim with nootropics so you can drink focus xt and still have your normal cup of coffee or energy drink later in the day.

You could always add single ingredients as well if you feel it isn’t hitting your noot requirements from all angles (I love b-pea/pea so that’s one I would add)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Add my vote for focus xt and man sports brain bridge. Both really good formulas available in really good flavors

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The new version is amazing. For me the old was a nice little pick me up but the new one is flat out light years better. The actual focus and mental “buzz” from the new one is an awesome feeling that works as a mild stim pre or especially well as a morning or afternoon work/study aid to really busy through the doldrums

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to The Solution for hooking me up with the new White Frost Fuel. This stuff is just like the white monster, but better. It is slightly carbonated, and real refreshing. It trumps a canned energy drink by far. If you have a propensity to drink The White monster, this is better and a less expensive alternative per serving.
20181219_114417.jpeg
20181219_114316.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Being from Maryland I like'm !!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The new version is amazing. For me the old was a nice little pick me up but the new one is flat out light years better. The actual focus and mental “buzz” from the new one is an awesome feeling that works as a mild stim pre or especially well as a morning or afternoon work/study aid to really busy through the doldrums
Definitely need to pick some of this up to try. Have only had the old formula, thanks for the reminder!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice, an early Christmas Present ?

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
These guys always do me right,l. Thanks to the RXS team for the hookup on some caps with my radiate order. I forgot to post this sooner, already knocked down a weeks worth...
IMG_20181224_094324.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Good Folks at Radiate do take good care of there customers !!

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
Sparta is 30% OFF Again
$28/2lb
$45/5lb

I know you are going to pick up that loopy fruits and krispy Krunch!
How would you rank the ghost, ol and Sparta fruity cereal flavors? I think I would rank ghost slightly in front of ol as far as taste

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How would you rank the ghost, ol and Sparta fruity cereal flavors? I think I would rank ghost slightly in front of ol as far as taste
I really like the Ghost Proteins but I will say what I have tried from Spartan so far has been just as good