Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Ready for my cut. Also ready for better sleep, apparently. Lol.
PhotoGrid_1520382055014.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Strong.jpg

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me know how the sleep thing works out for you!
Been working great for me so far. Started us my Amnes1a this week. Getting 5 hours of sleep and wake up instantly and feeling like I got a solid 7 hours. I’d say that’s a win

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been working great for me so far. Started us my Amnes1a this week. Getting 5 hours of sleep and wake up instantly and feeling like I got a solid 7 hours. I’d say that’s a win
Do you know if they have any samples available for the Amnes1a ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very Nice Bob !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am trying to thin out my stash, but someone has a sale and I buy something ??

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bob, does like his coffee creamers !!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But how do they taste?
I am not a fan. Overly sweet and artificial. I tried it a few different times and haven't been impressed at all. Imo, liquid creamer is worth the calories if you don't like black coffee. But black is where it's at

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am not a fan. Overly sweet and artificial. I tried it a few different times and haven't been impressed at all. Imo, liquid creamer is worth the calories if you don't like black coffee. But black is where it's at
I was not crazy about it either, I traded mine to The Solution, he love's it. Goes to prove we all like different things. It would be a boring world if we all only liked Chocolate Ice Cream

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
I was not crazy about it either, I traded mine to The Solution, he love's it. Goes to prove we all like different things. It would be a boring world if we all only liked Chocolate Ice Cream
Well said. I love L&L cookies so would be interested in trying those other cookies.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amazing I always have at lest 6 on hand. Dash of almond milk and a 1/4th-1/2 scoop in coffee is incredible. Super cheap and last a while and better then using real creamer. Helps really add a sweet vanilla to your coffee for basically pennies

I know booneman77 is a huge fan and bbartsche is a big isoamino fan
This is exactly how we use it and we love it! Purchased mine for black Friday and we are nowhere near finishing them

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
L & L is horrendous, you guys can do better than that. Just have a real cookie and a protein shake and you are getting better macros

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
L & L is horrendous, you guys can do better than that. Just have a real cookie and a protein shake and you are getting better macros
True. That.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I love to see them branching out. The powder will always be my favorite because it is sippable and helps me with my IF diets, but there is a lot of usefulness for a pill version. I hope even more success is coming their way.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally would never invest in a L & L Cookie after allegations of not meeting label claims. When the company was asked about it they refused to published or provide a 3rd party test. L and L had their cookies recalled in 2016 as well.

https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/lenny-and-larrys-lawsuit

Sounds like a BPI Case And a chormadex Deal where the company will refuse to show their product has exactly what the label states .

For around 12-14g of fat and 50g of carbs in 1 cookie you can go to a local bakery and get 2 regular cookies and drink a whey shake. Not only is it cheaper it’s going to give you more protein for less calories.

I think kjkitzman will enjoy SinFit cookies which will be cheaper then $20 a Box. Sinister labs and their flavor is top tier IMO Studhorse grabbed boxes of their bars for $22 when they launched and him and his daughter go through them like water.

SinFit bars are the best I have tried. I dont eat alot of bars because I can bring my powder to work (Less expensive). But for my daughter in High school she loves them.Takes them for lunch with fruit everyday.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Like Bob needs a Thermoginic to lose weight!!! I will have to try them out, I love the powder Pre-Cardio !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
VMI Mail 39092018.jpg

Thank you VMI Sports for the samples !!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got the new Purple Haze Bang in -- kicks the pants off of Hyde in the flavor department.

If we could just convince VPX to get on that teacrine train ...lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you can’t find samples I don’t mind sending some your way! I’m loving it at a half dose so I can spare some
Thank you, I may take you up on that.