Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never tried. Always wanted to try a birthday cake flavour and do some baking with it. Wife got it during her Dubai visit last week. Looking forward to stealing some recipes from TheSolution
I use one of his Protein Pancake recipes all the time. He's a good man to help with the Protein Baking !!

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been reading good things about, Please share your thoughts once you give it a shake !!
After a week here are my thoughts. I would buy them both again in a heartbeat. I have been using 2-4 caps of Glyco and 2 scoops of Lipo before dinner and then 1 cap of Glyco pre bed. Amazing stuff. No bloat, no BS spikes no matter what i eat for dinner. I think I am more impressed with the 1 cap before bed dose. I sleep like a baby and then it seems like my morning meal and supps are amplified. I have had to take less pre and sweat my ass off even more now than before. I dont know if its because I am sleeping better or what, but I have been having great sleep and even better workouts. Glad I got 2 stacks!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
After a week here are my thoughts. I would buy them both again in a heartbeat. I have been using 2-4 caps of Glyco and 2 scoops of Lipo before dinner and then 1 cap of Glyco pre bed. Amazing stuff. No bloat, no BS spikes no matter what i eat for dinner. I think I am more impressed with the 1 cap before bed dose. I sleep like a baby and then it seems like my morning meal and supps are amplified. I have had to take less pre and sweat my ass off even more now than before. I dont know if its because I am sleeping better or what, but I have been having great sleep and even better workouts. Glad I got 2 stacks!
Thank you !!

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I hope they do bc I was going to Reorder soon. Or just make something similar for HPS and I don’t mean that in an arrogant way, I want to bring out a solid Ergo/Recovery product
I'd be down with that!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for sharing! Well have these available soon for order on our site as well as a freebie with Shielded Stack purchases :)
IMG_1519172375.105145.jpg

You can read about what they are here: http://www.modernathletichealth.com/single-post/2017/12/20/Review-MyMix2Go-Changing-the-Portability-of-Snacks-and-Powders

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMG_0970.jpg

New protein and some essentials

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Big shoutout to chedapalooza for all his help and for answering all my annoying questions! Also want to give a HUGE shoutout to Euclides for taking care of a slight issue I had with my purchase of Azoth. He took care of me and sent me another bottle in less than a week! Truly appreciate such amazing customer service from these two companies! Top notch people in my opinion!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Big shoutout to chedapalooza for all his help and for answering all my annoying questions! Also want to give a HUGE shoutout to Euclides for taking care of a slight issue I had with my purchase of Azoth. He took care of me and sent me another bottle in less than a week! Truly appreciate such amazing customer service from these two companies! Top notch people in my opinion!
just handling CS they way I’d expect it to be if I were a customer, bc I have been one for 15+ years in this industry. Thank you for the acknowledgement!

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is no flavorless on their main webpage.
Tropical Twist, Nanaberry, and Iced Tea

No Blue Ice or Flavorless
Ahh, gotcha... I thought he meant the product in general (not the flavor) but looks like an interesting product I'll try soon.

Thx,

~PL

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What does this do in a 3rd grader cliff notes version? Is it good for body recomp at all?
Yeah. Think of a multi vitamin type product but focused more on performance and body comp (that's a drastic oversimplification, but you get it).

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ergonine stands for ergogenic
The ingredients are used to help
Improve performance , endurance and recovery

If you go the main PES page and click on the product it breaks down each ingredient and what it does and studies at the bottom to back their claims
He asked for third grade level not the studies...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yeah this sums it up.

It's the multivitamin of performance, covers all the bases without being flashy and is very well priced

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Might turn into a Maxi Cut

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

Those mymix2go funnel scoops/pill holders are probably one of the coolest accessories I’ve ever used. We’re running a sale on our site, get one free w orders of $50+ and free shipping for orders over $100 this weekend. With Lipøshield 20% off

Also grabbed some Viron. I usually use Olympus LJ100 but wanted to see if there’s any difference with the exctracts/the extra boron. Currently been taking 10mg boron daily, now I’ll be taking 30mg (20 from Viron at one cap)

Caribbeaners (spelling) are included with the Mymix! Clip to gym bag/backpack/etc

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Man Sports Mystery Iso-Amino

Taste

Mystery – Man Sports Mystery flavor resembles airheads candy. Airheads are chewy taffy based candy that packs a variety of flavors (16). What I do like about Iso-Amino is the flavoring is not overbearing, but surprisingly refreshing. The flavor of “White Mystery” is always a highly debated topic (hence the name), but I found it the perfect combination of sweet and sour. You get the best of both worlds as the initial flavoring tastes like a sweet white cherry. After your taste buds get smothered with a sweet flavor I found the after taste hinted at a sour white apple. While this was a very unique flavor it could be hit or miss depending on the consumer. I personally enjoyed this one and would put it up there with Sour Nukes, Dorks, & Rainbow sherbet as my favorites.

Mixability

Man Sports Iso-Amino is a very fine powder, therefore it mixes very easy. When the powder starts to touch the water it will soon dissolve. Even with a few shakes in any shaker bottle this will start mixing with ease. Most amino-based products settle easy, and this leaves no clumps in your shaker cup.

Formula

MAN Sports is extremly basic as an amino based product.
5g of BCAA's per serving is all you get.
2.5g Leucine
1.25g Valine
1.25g Isoleucine

Cost

MAN Sports Iso-Amino retails around $20. If you look you can get it for as cheap as $15-17 for 30 servings. Averaging 60 Cents a serving that is a good deal for a basic BCAA product. The flavoring of MAN Sports is overlooked. Not only are their flavors on point, they are very bold, dense, and live right up to the name on the label. This is a limited edition flavor that only produces 100 units per year.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A-1.jpg

Needed Some HumaPro found a Buy One Get One Free Deal !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Axis.jpg

I won this on a Facebook promotion, I used it with an arm workout yesterday, Very Nice Pump !!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have to plan them right to see what they can do. Any suggestions?
I haven’t run follidrone, I do have someone on the way though

But I ran two bottles of Or1gin when it came out loved it. Great for a bulking phase, recovery was quick with it. All day full feeling and you could eat big meals and not feel like bloated or lethargic from it all.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Diesel Fuel Peach.jpg

Got me some Get Diesel, Peach Diesel Fuel will try tomorrow and report back !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PES 022718.jpg

It's like Christmas !!