Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 232921

They got the base part of the cookie flavor right with this. IMO I could take a slightly stronger white chocolate flavor, but its there. Can't say I get much of a macadamia nut flavor. Could be a little bit better, but all in all this is a pretty solid. Won't have any problems getting through this tub.
It is OK, but I think they could have done a better job on the flavor.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778 my elbows are starting to get a little sore lately finally. 2023 has been a monstrous year for me and it's finally catching up. Its very mild to the point that likely, rest is an easy fix but I'm not ready for that lol.
if you were to pitch one favorite supp you have for the tendons what would it be?

Mine is traditional golfers elbow, the inside where the tendons attach it seems.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 my elbows are starting to get a little sore lately finally. 2023 has been a monstrous year for me and it's finally catching up. Its very mild to the point that likely, rest is an easy fix but I'm not ready for that lol.
if you were to pitch one favorite supp you have for the tendons what would it be?

Mine is traditional golfers elbow, the inside where the tendons attach it seems.
Joint Support XT is my overall favorite product for joints, tendons, ligaments, cartilage in the overall sense.

If it is a specific tendon/ligament issue, Cissus XT.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So uhh, used 5 scoops already :p
I might have to try that flavor. I love White Macadamia cookie flavor. My only worry is that a lot of protein powders, including some of the PES flavors I tried years ago, hurt my stomach some - but I'm outside the norm on that. I'm so tempted.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I might have to try that flavor. I love White Macadamia cookie flavor. My only worry is that a lot of protein powders, including some of the PES flavors I tried years ago, hurt my stomach some - but I'm outside the norm on that. I'm so tempted.
I certainly didn't have any stomach issues with this one, granted, I can't really ever remember a protein truly upsetting my stomach since using a casein product back in like 2009 haha, so I'm not the best judge for that.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Local gas station is finally selling these. Held off for a long time trying these cause I didn't wanna get stuck with a 12pack I didn't like. Will bust these open tomorrow for softball, really looking forward to the Ring Pop one haha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 I can send you a few scoops in a Getto Baggie Sample !

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here's how I know I'm starting to turn into an old man.

I found a shoe I love, does not flare up my plantar fasciitis when I bring cardio into the routine, and lasts forever.... So I've bought the same shoe now a bunch of times since like 2016

Amazon man brought me my newest pair today

But they're also like..... 75% cheaper than going to a brick and mortar and buying the newer model of the same shoe
IMG20230609174206.jpg

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I found a shoe I love, does not flare up my plantar fasciitis when I bring cardio into the routine, and lasts forever.... So I've bought the same shoe now a bunch of times since like 2016

But they're also like..... 75% cheaper than going to a brick and mortar and buying the newer model of the same shoe View attachment 233027
If it ain’t broke don’t fuckk wit it….

I’ve got the same issues and do the same thing. I’ve stuck with new balances for a long time. I’ve recently tried and am loving these higher end ASICS…(I get last years model, so it’s less expensive) I’ve also got my eye on some brooks. I do a lot of park walking etc

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 233019

Local gas station is finally selling these. Held off for a long time trying these cause I didn't wanna get stuck with a 12pack I didn't like. Will bust these open tomorrow for softball, really looking forward to the Ring Pop one haha
Dang both of those look pretty tasty! Between RYSE, Axe and Sledge, and Ghost they always copy the best flavored snacks!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

But they're also like..... 75% cheaper than going to a brick and mortar and buying the newer model of the same shoe View attachment 233027
@Dustin07 I like the look of that shoe and the color, what model is it?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Joint Support XT is my overall favorite product for joints, tendons, ligaments, cartilage in the overall sense.

If it is a specific tendon/ligament issue, Cissus XT.
Totally agree Cissus XT is great for tendon/ligament issues especially when you start to feel that tennis
elbow flare up. I always keep in my tendon/joint supplement rotation. :)

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Totally agree Cissus XT is great for tendon/ligament issues especially when you start to feel that tennis
elbow flare up. I always keep in my tendon/joint supplement rotation. :)
You are set for awhile. Please share your purchase and thoughts on this product on one of the Social Media platforms !!

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Man get some joint support XT and Cissus XT you will NOT be disappointed

these have become staples for me

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 233019

Ryse ones are great, Sunny D might be my favorite though.
Dang both of those look pretty tasty! Between RYSE, Axe and Sledge, and Ghost they always copy the best flavored snacks!
I haven't tried the Axe & Sledge ones yet, have you?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If it ain’t broke don’t fuckk wit it….

I’ve got the same issues and do the same thing. I’ve stuck with new balances for a long time. I’ve recently tried and am loving these higher end ASICS…(I get last years model, so it’s less expensive) I’ve also got my eye on some brooks. I do a lot of park walking etc
Yeah I went to ASICS for my “dad shoes” a few years ago and they’ve been awesome when you find the right model for your needs.

Best thing I ever did for my benchpress was ditch the expensive Nike heeled shoes I used to use and just start benching in my daily driver ASICS I was already wearing. Not too tight, not too squishy, feet are happy & my body knows exactly what to do in them.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Dustin07 I like the look of that shoe and the color, what model is it?
I've had really really good luck with all Sauconys including the 8s if you can get them, the Zealot 3s, and these are the cohesion 14s that I got for like $40!

Screenshot_2023-06-10-09-59-30-97_b5f6883d2c20a96c53babc0b4ac88108.jpg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've had really really good luck with all Sauconys including the 8s if you can get them, the Zealot 3s, and these are the cohesion 14s that I got for like $40!

View attachment 233064
How fast does that wear out? My experience with Saucony was that they tore or blew out really fast, a few months. I remember ripping the bottom pieces right off on a regular yoke run with one, and the other tore a side just general wear (not strongman).

My last pair of ASICS were $140, but they lasted over a year & a half of near daily abuse! Less than 10 bucks a month and incredibly comfortable.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How fast does that wear out? My experience with Saucony was that they tore or blew out really fast, a few months. I remember ripping the bottom pieces right off on a regular yoke run with one, and the other tore a side just general wear (not strongman).

My last pair of ASICS were $140, but they lasted over a year & a half of near daily abuse! Less than 10 bucks a month and incredibly comfortable.
When my plantar was a real issue and I was running a lot I was good about annual replacements. These ones I bought in 2018!

But after that run I had this week with my dog I realized I needed to step up my foot care.

I have flats, these, heeled lifters, and some nanos that all cycle through my gym bag depending on the day so they have been lasting much longer than usual since I haven't been doing cardio and change which shoe I wear every day.

Flats for deads, heels on squats, usually these or nanos on bench, etc
IMG20230610112456.jpg

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ring Pop is pretty spot on to the candy, including the kind of thick/syrupy mouthfeel after eating one haha. I could see some people thinking it's too sweet, but good in my book.

Haven't had any of the new Axe & Sledge drinks yet.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You are set for awhile. Please share your purchase and thoughts on this product on one of the Social Media platforms !!
I've done reviews on SNS Cisuss over the years all over the place here on AM, BB.COM, and on IG.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
View attachment 233019

Ring Pop is pretty spot on to the candy, including the kind of thick/syrupy mouthfeel after eating one haha. I could see some people thinking it's too sweet, but good in my book.
Update: Smarties flavor is a bit mreh. It doesn't taste bad, its really just bland.

Not pictured, but also tried one of the Kool Aid fruit punch flavor from one of the other guys on my team, that one is REALLY good.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Update: Smarties flavor is a bit mreh. It doesn't taste bad, its really just bland.

Not pictured, but also tried one of the Kool Aid fruit punch flavor from one of the other guys on my team, that one is REALLY good.
I have bought cases of the the Ryse energy drinks a few times and one thing I've realized with the Smarties and Ring Pop ones is that certain cases taste different than others. Like some cases of Smarties have been spot on and then some have been weaker and I wish they had more flavor. Certain cases of Ring Pop ones were spot on, and certain cases tasted flat.

I like them overall though. They're not my favorite energy drinks overall, but I try to keep some of both flavors on hand for when I have a taste for them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 I can send you a few scoops in a Getto Baggie Sample !
That would be great. I would really appreciate that.

Being back to eating better, with my food allergies, I have to be so careful overall - that for me 'eating better' really equates to drinking a lot of protein, so I like to change up flavors to not get bored with whatever I have open. I've realized for me, if I get bored with a flavor, that's when I start missing shakes.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have bought cases of the the Ryse energy drinks a few times and one thing I've realized with the Smarties and Ring Pop ones is that certain cases taste different than others. Like some cases of Smarties have been spot on and then some have been weaker and I wish they had more flavor. Certain cases of Ring Pop ones were spot on, and certain cases tasted flat.

I like them overall though. They're not my favorite energy drinks overall, but I try to keep some of both flavors on hand for when I have a taste for them.
Out of curiosity... when you've had cases that taste a little different, was the can design the same for them? Best I can tell they've got new can designs from when it was originally released, wonder if there were subtle flavor changes after that. The Baja Burst one will be my next purchase, love the Mt Dew flavor. lol.

GHOST Swedish Fish and Cherry Limeade are still my go-tos flavor wise. Love those sum bitches haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Out of curiosity... when you've had cases that taste a little different, was the can design the same for them? Best I can tell they've got new can designs from when it was originally released, wonder if there were subtle flavor changes after that. The Baja Burst one will be my next purchase, love the Mt Dew flavor. lol.

GHOST Swedish Fish and Cherry Limeade are still my go-tos flavor wise. Love those sum bitches haha.
Yes, it was the same design. That issue happened with them long before the can design change, but it does seem to happen more often now. Example, reading this post earlier gave me a taste for one of the smarties ones and I didn't even finish it bc it tasted flat.

For the Baja Burst, I would definitely advise getting 1 bottle before the case. I didn't like that flavor myself.

Those 2 ghost flavor ones are good. My actual favorites are a brand that most people here have probably never heard of - but Zevia Energy Drinks taste awesome. Their Pink Grapefruit and Raspberry Lime are 2 that I could never get tired of - I keep going back to them for several years. I also like that they are only 120 mg. caffeine per can because I prefer to space my caffeine out a little.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, it was the same design. That issue happened with them long before the can design change, but it does seem to happen more often now. Example, reading this post earlier gave me a taste for one of the smarties ones and I didn't even finish it bc it tasted flat.

For the Baja Burst, I would definitely advise getting 1 bottle before the case. I didn't like that flavor myself.

Those 2 ghost flavor ones are good. My actual favorites are a brand that most people here have probably never heard of - but Zevia Energy Drinks taste awesome. Their Pink Grapefruit and Raspberry Lime are 2 that I could never get tired of - I keep going back to them for several years. I also like that they are only 120 mg. caffeine per can because I prefer to space my caffeine out a little.
Raspberry lime sounds killer! I’m not an energy drink guy, but now that has me curious!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Very Nice Haul. I would love to see you post this on Social Media and tag the companies. I really want to Help Steve and SNS out. He does so much for us all !!
Where on Social media ? I don’t use it much but willing to if it helps out SNS

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@dollar662 any where Facebook, Instagram, or just one of the companies web site! Thank you for your help!

How about it folks, take a few minutes post your last order on FaceBook Instagram or stop by one of there pages like a few post and leave a comment or two. Let's help a guy out that will take the time out of his day to help you!!

Ok I did the hard work, Just go right down the list and give each one a follow !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have the blue razz right now on the focus xt and it's pretty dang good
i think that along with pink lemonade were my first ones i had tried and loved both of them.

if u have creatine hcl throw that in there for a quick pre strength .. i love it

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if u have creatine hcl throw that in there for a quick pre strength .. i love it
My daily routine is 2 scoops of Steves creatine + one scoop of arginine right when I get to work in 18oz of water. and another 2 scoops + another 18oz of water before usually 10am. the creatine is great cause it makes the water a little more interesting and gets the supp in the system...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My daily routine is 2 scoops of Steves creatine + one scoop of arginine right when I get to work in 18oz of water. and another 2 scoops + another 18oz of water before usually 10am. the creatine is great cause it makes the water a little more interesting and gets the supp in the system...
nice .. i do the same with hcl. on workout days all pre

off days morning and nighttime ( doesn't really matter just choose like the way u said makes me drink tastier water instead of pop )

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice .. i do the same with hcl. on workout days all pre

off days morning and nighttime ( doesn't really matter just choose like the way u said makes me drink tastier water instead of pop )
This thread got me craving my XT so right after you posted that I whipped some up and threw the creatine in with it lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Raspberry lime sounds killer! I’m not an energy drink guy, but now that has me curious!
It is really good. I like the Raspberry Lime, Pink Grapefruit, and Kola flavors. The Raspberry Lime is my favorite though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m just trying to wait patiently for BlackBerry Mojito Focus XT…berry lime flavors always slap
I'm actually supposed to get some flavor samples in for Blackberry Mojito Focus XT within the next couple of weeks. I'm super excited to try them.

I'll try to request some extras and if they send them (sometimes they do, sometimes they don't), I'll send you a sample to try if they're good.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Not an in the mail to post but more a rant with the prices for the "crazy" pre workouts. I have used MANY and I do like my "special" stim pres like Cracked Gold but seeing these now at prices up to $80 is a hard no.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not an in the mail to post but more a rant with the prices for the "crazy" pre workouts. I have used MANY and I do like my "special" stim pres like Cracked Gold but seeing these now at prices up to $80 is a hard no.
give this a test man .. itll save you alot of money if you like it

i dont know whats in cracked gold, im just saying that the product i posted above have gotten great reviews here from members.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any reviews on social media would be so very appreciated.

Rocket did a nice post with the different social media links in it.

We really desperately need to spread the word about the brands. We make a lot of great products, but just not enough people know about us, and we don't have the marketing budgets of the big brands.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm actually supposed to get some flavor samples in for Blackberry Mojito Focus XT within the next couple of weeks. I'm super excited to try them.

I'll try to request some extras and if they send them (sometimes they do, sometimes they don't), I'll send you a sample to try if they're good.
I would love to try this!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@dollar662

How about it folks, take a few minutes post your last order on FaceBook Instagram or stop by one of there pages like a few post and leave a comment or two. Let's help a guy out that will take the time out of his day to help you!!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

As previously mentioned, the Kool Aid one is really good.

Baja Burst... it's not an exact copy of the Mt Dew soda, but it's not a bad imitation IMO. Hard to explain the difference, but in a blind taste test I'm certain I could easily pick them apart haha.

Still gotta try the Country Time and Sunny D ones.